My Renaissance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he is," Tracy noted, before she moved down and began to tease me with glancing licks and soft kisses with those nice, pouty lips, clearly indifferent that her room-mate's boyfriend was leering at her from just a few feet away.

She gently stroked it as she teased me, further adding to my eager anticipation of better things to come.

In the next couple of minutes, even without sucking it, she had me near an orgasm and I don't think my dick had ever been harder. I desperately craved each lick of her tongue, especially along the bottom of my shaft from the base to the tip. My toes curled and I lifted my hips to push my cock closer to her mouth every time she did that.

I glanced over and Jim's eyes were locked on Tracy teasing my cock.

"Look at that!" he told Amanda, pointing over towards Tracy. Amanda looked over as I bucked my hips yet again as Tracy had me at her mercy.

"Damn, that's sexy," Amanda said.

"Oh yes, I agree," Jim said.

Tracy took a break from tormenting me and lifted her top off and then took off her bra as well. I gave her a wolf whistle and I'm sure I was grinning like a kid in a candy store.

"Nice boobies!" I said like I was a little kid. Tracy threw her bra at my face probably to shut me up.

I caught it, now admiring Tracy's bare breasts and her light pink, half-dollar-sized areolas. They were nice. I noticed the tag said 40-B on the bra.

Tracy had resumed teasing my cock with her hands and Jim's eyes were wide-open as he took in an eyeful of her tits. I tossed Tracy's bra over at Jim and it landed on his shoulder.

He picked it up and stared at it. Amanda snatched it out of his hands and hit him with it.

"Pervert!" she said playfully.

Tracy put those soft breasts around my cock and gently titty-fucked me.

"You just enjoy the show while I have fun down here, okay?"

"Thanks babe. Take it easy on me, okay? I don't want to come yet."

"Okay. I will. For now, anyway," she cooed. She gave me a sultry look that almost caused me to have an accident right there on her chest.

Her breasts felt delightful wrapped around my dick. She looked pretty good too, but most of my attention was now returning to our neighbors.

Jim was staring over at Tracy and her tits. Amanda turned a couple of times to check out the action as well, then dismounted her boyfriend and turned around.

"Don't mind me. I just want a better view," she said to me with a big smile as I watched her straddle Jim's hips facing Tracy and I. She pulled her little boyshorts aside some more and gently sat on Jim's raging boner. I could see her face tense up as she felt his cock sliding inside.

"Oh god, Jim. You feel so good inside me!" Amanda moaned.

She sat up and rocked her hips. I still really couldn't see as much as I would have liked, but it was still sexy as hell watching them fuck.

Now they both had a direct view of Tracy working my cock and Amanda picked up pretty quickly that I was spending most of my time watching her.

She smiled and winked at me as she raised her shirt up, showing off her chest and that cute black lace bra for me.

The shirt soon got tossed at my face. I smiled and looked down from her eyes to her breasts.

She was riding Jim just a little faster now as she unfastened her bra, smiling at me as it fell away, revealing her cute, probably B-cup breasts that jiggled as she bounced on Jim's dick.

"Nice," I said to Amanda.

She then tossed the bra over to me. She had some bearclaws on her tits and they sagged just a bit, but that just made them look all the more authentic. I admired her rock-hard nipples and large, dark brown areolas.

"Are you enjoying your cake?" Tracy asked me, smiling warmly.

"You betcha. Thanks."

"You mind if I take a break so we can both watch?"

"No problem! Come here."

"No, you come down here. It's a better view, I'm sure."

I stood and shucked my khakis and socks and shoes and stepped directly in front of Amanda. Tracy was right. This was a much better view. Amanda was staring right at my raging hard-on as she moaned. "Oh fuck yes!" It was as if she'd never seen a guy without pubic hair before. My erect cock probably looked huge pointing up without the fuzz.

She rocked her hips almost violently on Jim's cock until she climaxed a moment later, groaning loudly, and still staring at my cock a couple of feet in front of her. Her facial expression looked almost as if she was going to cry as she came. I just stood there watching and I thought for a second that she was going to reach out and grab it.

"Wow, you two are so hot!" I said to them.

Amanda closed her eyes and leaned back, catching her breath. She spread her legs and gave Tracy and me an unobstructed view of Jim's cock sinking into her hairy pussy. She reached down and rubbed her clit as well, obviously for my benefit as much as hers. The crotch of her boyshorts was wet from her pussy juices.

Jim reached around and fondled her tits, making me wish I could play with them too.

"Fuck me, Amanda!" Jim said. "Your pussy feels so good!"

"Mmm, yeah!" she groaned in delight as she rode Jim's pole faster and faster. Their breathing was getting faster as well. It wasn't much longer before Jim moaned and began to ejaculate.

"I'm coming!" Jim groaned.

Amanda stopped rocking and just slowly moved her hips back and forth as Jim grunted.

"Ooh! Come inside me, sweetie. Oh yeah! There it is." Amanda was cheering him on.

I could see the base of his cock pulsate as semen was squirting through it into his girlfriend Amanda's pussy.

"Holy shit!" he said, still twitching as his orgasm was ending.

When he was finally done, they both relaxed to catch their breath. Unfortunately, Amanda's pussy was a little too hairy to see all the good stuff, but what I saw looked pretty good as Jim's erection was still holding Amanda's pussy lips apart.

She noticed me staring at her cunt.

"Let us see that creampie, Amanda," I told her.

Amanda looked down and slowly slid up until Jim's cock fell out. I caught a glimpse of some white spunk running out as she pulled her panties back over her crotch. She adjusted her panties and sat down on the couch next to her boyfriend, with her feet pulled up and knees spread apart, showing off a growing wet spot in the cotton fabric between her legs.

"That's all you get for now," Amanda said, not bothering to cover up. Jim was staring at Tracy sitting topless next to me. "Okay, it's your turn, guys."

Tracy stood up and tossed a three pack of condoms on the couch next to me and started to take her pants off. Jim whistled at her.

"Are you ready to eat your cake now, Joe?"

"Yes, I am. Wow."

I took the opportunity to get a rubber out of the box. I guess there's no sense in being shy. I stood up and took my shirt off. Tracy whistled.

Amanda added, "Oh yeah!" and then said something to her boyfriend Jim before turning back to stare at me as I stood, waiting for Tracy to take off her panties and socks.

"You are so incredibly sexy, Tracy."

"Thank you, Joe. You look pretty hot yourself," she noted, dropping her panties, revealing a rather substantial bush. "I can't wait to fuck your brains out!"

Jim whistled again as he caught sight of Tracy's hairy bush.

"Must be something in the water here," I thought to myself as both girls and Jim were pretty close to au natural in the pubic hair department. Maybe they didn't get the memo about trimmed or shaved is better.

I asked Tracy to have a seat. I think she thought I was going to begin fucking her right away, but instead I began with a message of her feet and legs as I worked my way up to my ultimate destination. It was a good ten minutes before I was up to her thighs.

"Oh, this feels good," Tracy said to Amanda, smiling.

"I'm next," Amanda said with a laugh.

I glanced over at her. "No, I'm not kidding," she added.

Tracy was hot for it when I leaned forward and kissed her passionately on the lips while cupping her breast in my right hand. I then kissed her neck softly before I whispered softly in her ear, asking her, "Are you ready to come?"

"Yes, I am!" she blurted out.

"Spread your legs," I said.

She spread and I was pleased to see that she shaved her vulva bare at least. I moved between her legs, leaving our neighbors pretty much with a side view at best as I manually played with Tracy's plump pussy before putting my face between her legs.

I let my tongue do its magic dance on Tracy's holiest of holies for a few of minutes. She whimpered and moaned with delight. I continued to eat and she began to squirm around for me, breathing hard, getting close to her climax. When I thought she was there, bucking her hips gently as I licked on her, I plunged my middle finger inside her pussy without warning and began to message her G-spot as I continued eating.

She immediately reached orgasm. "Holy shit I'm coming!" she cried out, throwing her head forward and seizing up almost like she was doing a crunch. Her legs squeezed against my head and she bucked her hips.

"Woo hoo! Go girl!" Amanda hollered from behind me.

I did my best to maintain stimulation as Tracy was still squeezing her knees against my head while she enjoyed her orgasm. I kept up the eating and fingering of Tracy's warm, wet honeypot after her climax faded. I wanted to see how easily she would come for me again.

I worked her up to another orgasm a couple minutes later and it was also a big one for sweet Tracy.

"Oh fuck, you are awesome!" she said to me after she came down for the second time.

"Fuck her, Joe!" Amanda hollered.

I turned to look at Amanda and she had her hand down her cum-soaked boyshorts rubbing her clit.

I turned back to Tracy. "How do you want it?" I asked.

She turned away from me and bent over the front of the loveseat. Doggy it is, I suppose.

I picked up the condom on the floor and turned so horny little Amanda could see me roll the condom down. Satisfied it was low enough, I turned back and slowly guided my sheathed cock between Tracy's legs and found her love canal. I teased her running it up and down her lips and gently whacked it against her clit. Tracy moaned.

I then found the spot and pushed in. She was so warm and well-lubricated. I think we both moaned as I sank inside her.

"God damn, Tracy. You feel amazing. Oh, and I love this ass!"

All she could muster in reply was an "Oh!"

I looked down and her pink pussy lips were wrapped around my cock like a second condom each time I pulled back. Tracy was moaning like a banshee already and was quickly approaching another orgasm for me.

"Oh, fuck me harder, Joe!"

I fucked her a little harder.

"Oh I'm coming!" she cried out as I continued to keep up the pace as she squirmed her hips. "Oh god yes! Fuck me!"

A couple of minutes later she ripped off another one, crying out again.

I turned and Jim was almost slack-jawed watching the show.

"Hey Jim, she feels so good inside," I told him.

Amanda just giggled with her hand over her mouth.

I turned my attention back to Tracy and began playing with her rosebud with my thumb. I was getting her close and just as she bore down for another climax, I felt a pair of hands on my sides, wrapping around me. I turned around and it was Amanda. She leaned in and began to French me while caressing my body. I reached around and gently nudged her to come around where I could put my hands on her sexy body.

She scooted around and was now beside me with one hand on my ass and the other on my chest. I was admiring her decent B-cup tits and groped one. It was nice and Amanda seemed to like the attention.

"Take those shorts off, girl," I told her.

She didn't hesitate and pulled them down and teasingly held them up in front of me. The crotch was soaked through and through and they smelled like Jim's sex. I reached over and grabbed her ass and pulled her close. Her cheeks were cold and wet from her wet panties but they felt nice.

I thrust my right hand further down and managed to reach far enough back to get the tip of my middle finger inside her sodden pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned as I slipped inside her. I then backed out and teased her asshole while she rubbed her clit until she was on the verge of an orgasm.

I think Tracy noticed my attention was being distracted. She stood up and pulled me over to sit down on the couch where she straddled me and mounted me up, just as Amanda had been fucking her boyfriend when we came in. She felt so good and I had a nice view of all of my favorite parts on her sexy body.

Amanda was back a few moments later, now kissing the side of my neck and face as Tracy rocked her hips. I couldn't tell if Tracy was annoyed, so I gave her all of my attention.

Jim had come over and helped Amanda spread her legs and proceeded to thrust his now erect cock into his girlfriend's soggy cunt doggy-style just as I had been tagging Tracy moments before. I could feel Amanda's hot breath when she exhaled as Jim was fucking her.

I had my hands on Tracy's hips as she was going strong. She leaned back as she was getting close to another climax.

"Oh yes!" Tracy cried out. "Oh!"

I felt myself getting closer and closer as Tracy rode me through her climax.

"Oh shit!" I said, knowing it was close.

I reached over with my right hand and grabbed Amanda's left breast. It felt so nice fondling another guy's girlfriend's tit while she was getting fucked hard.

"Oh, Joe. Let me know when you're gonna come. I want it on my tits," Tracy said.

"Oh, I'm there!"

"C'mon. Amanda wants to see it too!" Tracy said as she started to dismount.

"I'm coming," I managed to say about two seconds before I erupted. I had not quite managed to stand all the way when my first burst caught Tracy right in the face. By the second squirt, she had managed to get herself situated to take a shower of spunk from her breasts to her throat.

"Gimme some!" Amanda moaned, coaxing me to squirt on her face.

I shifted my aim and blasted Amanda's cute little face with a nice couple squirts and a dribble, still jacking as I came. Both girls moaned with approval and both now had nice facials. Tracy had an impressive pearl necklace, too.

"Oh, Jesus," I moaned as I finished.

Tracy smiled and gave me a quick, slimy peck on the cheek before she turned to head to the bathroom.

I grabbed her hand before she could run off. "Hey, show Jim," I said to her.

She turned to Jim and moved closer to him, proudly showing off my work on her sexy, naked body. She was positively lascivious showing off as she was for Jim. He reached out and grabbed her spunk-splattered tit and leaned forward and sucked her tit.

"Whatcha think? Did I get slimed?" Tracy asked Jim.

Jim answered her question by pulling out and shooting rope after rope of white spunk across Amanda's back. She flinched as the first couple of ropes landed as if the warm semen burned her. Then she began to moan as more squirts landed and then the last of it dribbled forth on her ass crack. Her face still had my semen running down and she was now well-glazed front and back.

"Amanda, girl, you looked like a million bucks!" I told her. "That was so sexy, just like you, honey."

She leaned forward and kissed me passionately for a few seconds then stood up and kissed her boyfriend. The girls ran off to the bathroom to clean up. I heard them turn on the shower.

Jim sat down on the couch on the other side.

"Holy fucking shit!" he exclaimed. "That was fucking incredible."

"Damn, I'll say," I added.

"Man, thanks for the great show with Tracy! Oh my god that was so fucking hot!" he said to me, taking a hit off his beer.

"Yeah. And your girl is one sexy little vixen too."

"Thanks, man. I've been fantasizing about Tracy for months now. She isn't too shy about wearing a t-shirt and panties now and then around the apartment in front of me, but that's the first time I've seen her nude and certainly the first time I've ever got to watch her fuck. I've heard her getting it on in her bedroom plenty of times, but never seen it."

"Well, thanks for letting me watch you and Amanda. I'm a bit of a voyeur and that was hot." I reached over and grabbed the beer Tracy had brought over earlier when we walked in.

"Man, you're welcome. Amanda and I have fucked under the blankets on the couch before while Tracy was watching a movie or television. We both get very excited knowing we're turning her on like that, but wow. Tonight was something else though!"

"I'd have to agree with you there. I never dreamed my first date with Tracy would end up like this. Damn, tonight is more like a damn Penthouse Forum story than reality. Hell, if I wasn't here, I'm not sure I would have believed it myself!" I chuckled a little and Jim did the same.

"So, man, how long have you and Amanda been together?"

"Not quite a year, but we've kind of known one another since high school."

"She's pretty frisky, I'll give you that. What's it like having a frisky girlfriend like that? Must be nice."

"We haven't ever done anything like this before, but I'm pretty sure she's having as much fun as I am," Joe said before taking another long swig. "You want to fuck her? She says you're cute. She asked me if she could touch you when you were making Tracy come. I told her to go for it. If you don't mind sloppy seconds, go for it. Hell, I'd like to see her take another guy's cock, especially if I could fuck Tracy."

"Amanda is hot. Yeah, I'd definitely be interested if she is willing. I can't speak for Tracy though. I will say you're a lucky guy though, with Amanda and all."

Deeper down, I was more than a little surprised this guy I barely knew was offering me his girlfriend's pussy. Of course, I just came on his girlfriend's face not five minutes earlier, so what's a little full-on sex after she just got a facial from me?

"You really like Tracy, don't you?"

"Yeah, I've wanted to fuck her for some time now. We work together at the restaurant and I have had my eye on her for some time, but Tracy had a boyfriend back then. She set me and Amanda up and we've been dating since then. Tracy dumped her boyfriend a couple of weeks after our first date, actually it was the first night Amanda and I had sex."

"Damn. So, has Tracy been seeing anyone since then?"

"Yeah, she had a live-in boyfriend until about four months ago. He got violent and punched her a couple times in the face while they were arguing. I gave him a roundhouse to the side of his head from behind and it was lights out for him. Cops came and they took him away in an ambulance after arresting him for domestic violence. She has had a couple of dates that didn't go so well she said. She hadn't fucked anyone since she and your room-mate hooked up a couple days ago, despite my offers to help her out with that. She really likes you. Said she knew she wanted you from the moment she laid her eyes on you."

"Did she-" I started to say when the bathroom door opened and the girls came out.

They came back all smiles. I'm not sure what they discussed in the restroom, but I couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't something similar to what Jim and I were talking about. They were both still utterly without one bit of clothing and the sight of two nude women fresh from love-making was pretty hot.

I looked over and Jim was stroking his cock - incredibly it was hard again. The guy was amazing. He'd just gotten off twice in twenty minutes and here his dick was hard again. I guess he really was excited seeing his girlfriend's room-mate nude and getting fucked.

The girls sat down on either side of me, with Amanda sitting between Jim and I.

Amanda looked at me and smiled.

"Hi sexy," I said to her.

"Hi yourself, handsome. May I?" Amanda asked.

I wasn't sure what she was asking but said, "Sure."