My Renaissance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit up!" I commanded her.

She was half out of it as she sat up. I thrust my cock partially into her mouth and gave her the first squirt. She coughed and pulled back. I sprayed her face and chest with the rest, delivering lots of gooey stuff all over her.

"Oh man!" I said, catching my breath. I looked over and Jessie had her hand over her mouth and her eyes popping out of her head.

"O-M-G!" she said, talking like it was a text message or something.

Lisa had leaned over and was licking cum off Nicole's face like a cat.

I fell over on the bed, on my side, so I could watch Lisa licking Nicole. Jessie was right next to me.

"Uh!" was all Nicole could muster. "Uh, good!" she smiled weakly. "Uh, more!" She was grinning now.

"Holy shit!" Jessie said. She leaned over and kissed me.

"Will you do that for me later?" she whispered.

I pulled her close and whispered into her hear. "Yes."

Jessie kissed me then smiled and helped Lisa licking up my juices or rubbing them into Nicole's tits and chest.

"Joe," Nicole started to say. She rubbed some cum off her chin and licked it off her hand. "That was like the best sex I have ever had, bar none. Thank you, baby! Mmm, that cum is good too."

Jessie spoke up. "I counted about sixteen or seventeen orgasms Nicole."

Nicole just laughed. "It was so fucking unbelievably good!" She looked down at her messy red pussy. "Wow!"

"I think that naughty, incestuous sex turned you on, Nicole," I said.

"Whatever it was, it was fucking incredible." Nicole replied, still breathing heavy.

Lisa looked at Nicole. "I'm so fucking jealous of you. I thought I had it awesome getting off five times!" She giggled after she said that and lightly slapped Nicole's tummy.

Lisa turned to me and put her hand on my tummy. "And while it wasn't the best I've ever had, it was darn close." Lisa gave me a kiss. "Thank you, baby."

"Thanks ladies. I'll be right back," I said. I went downstairs and got all the girls each a bottle of water from the fridge and a Cialis for me. I heard a phone ringing downstairs in the basement. When I got back to the bedroom, I mentioned the phone and Nicole perked up. "I bet that's Marcus!"

She ran, stark-naked and still wet with semen, out of the room to get her phone.

"Who's Marcus?" I asked.

Jessie laughed. "Her boyfriend. He's a drug dealer that we're trying to get her to quit seeing, but she likes the bad boys. He probably wants her to come home and fuck him."

"He's got a big cock though," Lisa added, smiling. "Nicole's got a picture of it on her phone. It's like probably 8" long."

Nicole came stomping back upstairs ten minutes later, cussing. "That son of a bitch," she said. "He went to his baby's mama's house today."

"So?" I said.

"So, I guarantee you they fucked."

I laughed. So did the other girls.

"Do you think either of them had as good of time as we've had so far?" I asked her.

"Oh, hell no."

"So why get all upset? Dump his ass."

"But I like him."

"Nicole, he's a shitbag," I said.

"No he's not," Nicole defended her boyfriend.

"Your friends tell me he's a street pharmacist. Is that true?" I asked Nicole.

She didn't answer.

"Is that someone you really want to have a relationship with?"

She didn't say anything, looking down and smiling a little bit like she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Do you want to invite that drama into your life?"

She still didn't say anything, and instead just looked down at the sheets.

"Nicole - actually, all three of you ladies - soon you need to be looking for a relationship with a guy who will be a good provider for you and your kids, not bad boys or future inmates of America. I don't mean to sound like a father here, but if a guy clearly isn't marriage material - and that includes a good job - why would you accept a date with him in the first place? You should ask yourself the same question after the first few dates. 'Is this guy marriage material?' If the answer is no, then don't go out with him any more. You're wasting valuable time that you could be spending with a Mr. Right."

The all looked at me.

"Once you find a guy you like who would be a good husband, hang onto him. Take care of him, don't cheat on him, be honest and fuck him often and until his toes curl. If he's a good man, he'll do all those things for you and then some."

"I wanna meet a guy like that," Lisa said, giggling.

"I think you just did," Jessie said.

"Me too," Nicole added.

"He's your cousin!" Lisa said, pushing Nicole on the shoulder and laughing. "You can't marry him, you silly girl!"

We sat around in the buff and talked plenty more. We talked about some of Nicole's dumbass boyfriends and my ex-wife and all that good stuff.

"So why did you get divorced, Joe? You seem like a nice guy. God knows you're fun in bed," Lisa asked.

"My wife had a great love of credit cards and debt. That's not me. To make a long story short, I was worried I'd be eating dog food in my retirement if I stayed with her."

They asked me if there was anything else, and I said nope. The girls seemed to find it hard to believe I'd get divorced over long-term financial planning, but in my opinion, they had given little or no thought to their retirements. That would probably change in ten or twenty years.

Conversation turned to Lisa and Jessie's dating experiences and back to Nicole's boyfriend. I think we convinced her, after discussing it for another fifteen minutes, to dump this unemployed drug dealer dude who was the ultimate in dead end boyfriends.

Not long after, we began playfully touching and horsing around and soon I was getting visibly excited. My growing erection brought the girls like a magnet.

Jessie brought me a condom and put it on for me.

I was initially going to get with Jessie, but Lisa tugged my hand for me to make love to her. I saw her pretty eyes and the lustful expression she gave me and couldn't say no.

I slid over between her legs. She pulled up her feet and spread her knees wide for me. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips then around her neck to her ear.

"Fuck me," she whispered in my ear before purring. I almost melted.

She followed that up by putting her tongue in my ear. It was so erotic. I slid my knees down and she shifted herself ever so slightly and my cock slid inside her tight snatch. She gasped. I moaned.

I took it very slowly at first and she worked that tongue in my ear trick while I was kissing on her neck. We were both breathing hot and heavy as our excitement grew.

I began pumping her, trying to let the head of my dick rub against the top of her vaginal wall to stimulate her g-spot. I think I hit the magic spot, because Lisa began to grunt and squirm around with her first orgasm.

We continued for probably twenty minutes. Lisa had rebuffed two requests to share me, one each from Nicole and Jessie as they were excited watching the lurid performance. Lisa came a few times while I was on top then she rode me for a while, getting herself off at least a couple of more times before she tired.

"I think I owe Jessie a good roll in the hay," I said to Lisa. I gave her a tender kiss. She wasn't sated, but she was damn close.

I turned to Jessie and pulled her over next to me. I got another condom and took the one off I'd been fucking Lisa with.

"Jessie, when was the last time you got laid?" I asked her as I was taking off the rubber.

"It's been about four months," she said quietly, as if she was ashamed that the other two girls were getting more guys than her.

"Tell me about it." I was now wiping Lisa's fluids off of the base of my cock and my groin.

"It was with an ex-boyfriend. He was horny and I was available. We went to his place and fucked."

"Did you get off?"

"Yeah, a couple of times."

"Mmm. Good!" I leaned up and kissed her. "Did he come inside you?"

"Oh yes!"

"Have you dated anyone since then?"

"Yeah, one guy. A black guy - a friend of Nicole's boyfriend."

She was watching carefully as I rolled another condom about two-thirds of the way down my cock.

"So what happened?"

"He got too drunk to get an erection."

"Probably for the better. Leave the losers behind, girl. You're a pretty girl. You be patient and you'll find a good man who appreciates your sexy body and who will take good care of you, not just some schlub who's convenient."

"I want to find a good man."

"You will. Are you ready for some more orgasms?"

"Oh yes. I got myself off twice while I watched you and Nicole."

"You did?"

"Yes, I did."

"Good. You know, I like to watch as well."

"Is that so?"

"Yep."

"Mmm!"

"Are you ready? I want to watch you come."

She spread her legs. Her pussy was a little furry but at least she shaved her bikini lines.

I caressed her thighs then played with her vulva for a few minutes while I got her warmed up. I could tell by her breathing and moans that I was having the desired effect. She giggled when I touched her too lightly on her upper inner thigh.

"Ticklish," she said, smiling warmly. "But it's good."

"Well, thank you."

Soon, she was ready for me to lick her sex. I went down on her, hoping for the best. It was sweaty and a little salty but soon I had licked those tastes away. Jessie was squirming like a good little horny girl and it wasn't too long before she tensed up and gasped as her first orgasm washed over her body.

Chubby girls need love too!

I kept on it and a few minutes later, she reached the happy place again. She whimpered and moaned like a hot vixen.

"Fuck me, Joe," she managed to say as she came down from her latest.

"Not yet, baby."

I reached inside her pussy with my fingers, found her g-spot and delivered her to a string of three orgasms in about five minutes or so. Her lubrication was running down her crack like someone had creampied her already. She was dripping wet.

"Please!" she moaned.

I stuck my middle finger up her asshole when I thought she was getting around to her next one and she shrieked. I couldn't tell if it was because she was startled or because she came. It turns out it was both.

She smiled and laughed after that one while my finger was still up her ass. I could feel her anus contract when she laughed.

"That surprised me, but it feels so good!"

I sat up, wiped my finger off and put my cock into her. Her big tits just jiggled on her big chest as I pumped that pussy of hers. She was rubbing her clitoris as I fucked her and soon I saw her eyes roll back in her head before she arched her back and climaxed again for me, crying out like a banshee.

I kept up a frenzied pace and she got off a couple of more times.

"Have you ever done anal?" I asked her.

"No, I don't want you sticking that big thing up my ass!" she said.

"Okay. Well, roll over and put a pillow under your hips."

She did as I asked and I inserted myself into her pussy. I didn't think I had to worry about going too deep, so I pounded her from behind. I enjoyed her plump ass cushion as I tore that pussy up. She came whimpering one after another after I broke the dam with the first one. I really worked her good.

I looked over and Lisa was eating Nicole's pussy and Nicole was clearly enjoying herself.

Seeing my cousin getting her pussy licked by a girl set me off.

"Here it is. Roll over!"

She turned around and caught my cock. I missed pulling off the condom on my first try but got it on the second pull. Jessie stroked it as she put it into her mouth and it began to erupt right away. I came in her mouth.

When I was done, she carefully pulled my cock out and showed me the results in her mouth. There was a pool of watery semen in there. She then showed it to Nicole and Lisa who were now sitting up.

"Gimme some!" Lisa said.

Jessie smiled. "Ghet fwo un!"

"You selfish bitch!" Lisa said with a big smile.

Lisa locked lips with Jessie and the two kissed for a moment, moaning.

When they split up, Lisa now had a mouth full of semen.

Lisa looked at Nicole and pointed at the bed. Nicole laid down and opened her mouth. Lisa let the contents of her mouth run into Nicole's mouth, then they kissed passionately.

"Damn that's fuckin' hot!" I said. "Go, girls, go!"

Nicole sat up and she and Jessie kissed and then they each swallowed and smiled.

"That was fun!" Lisa said.

"I'll say," I said.

Jessie gave me a big hug and pushed me back onto the bed and ended up on top of me while kissing me and thanking me for the great sex. She just about squashed me, but I tried to maintain my calm demeanor.

"I can't breathe!" I managed to say.

"I'm sorry!" Jessie said laughing. "I'm so sorry, baby!"

"Thank you, Joe. You're simply wonderful. Can I take you home and marry you?"

We all laughed. "No, I'm not in the market, but thank you, Jessie. You're a lot of fun too."

It was getting late.

"Girls, I'm wanting to get up for Black Friday tomorrow. If you want to stay up, more power to ya. Make yourselves at home, within reason, of course. But I'm going to bed."

Nicole gave me one very lusty look while pushing her tits together while standing just a couple of feet away from me.

"I want you to fuck me. Again."

"Me too," Lisa said.

"Me three," Jessie added.

"If you girls can get me up, you're on."

Those girls took it as a personal challenge. Nicole was on my cock, Lisa put her pussy in my face and Jessie helped Nicole.

They got me up in about ten minutes, thanks in part to better living through modern chemistry in that little tan pill.

I put a condom on.

"On your tummy," I told Nicole. I slid her a pillow and she put it under her hips. "I've had dirty thoughts about that sexy ass of yours since you were sixteen, Nicole. Now spread 'em!"

I put my face at her sexy ass and licked her ass and pussy from behind and that got her excited.

"Oooo! Now that's a nice surprise!" Nicole beamed with a little chuckle followed by a moan. I'm sure she thought I was going to fuck her.

I worked her and she stuck her ass even higher in the air, spreading her legs even more to give me better access to her clit. I took advantage of it too. I liked her pussy and rimmed her asshole and she was so incredibly hot. She was so fucking close.

"Make me come, Joe," Nicole pleaded as I continued to eat her from behind.

I messaged her clit with my thumb while rimming her ass and licking that pussy. She came right there with my face in her ass. I sat up and stuck my cock that was now just kind of erect into her and she grunted.

Her round, firm ass felt so fucking sensuous and sumptuous as I sank inside her wonderful honeypot. It was so fine.

"Oh yes! C'mon Joe. Fuck my young little pussy."

"You're such a naughty girl, Nicole!"

I fucked her pussy and my cock was fully hard very quickly. We went at it for fifteen minutes or so I got her off a few times, especially when I started messaging her asshole with my thumb.

I was trying to come myself, thinking about how her other boyfriends had surely fucked her before. Finally, as hard as I tried, it wasn't gonna happen.

I sat up and stopped pumping. I looked around and saw Lisa.

"Lisa, I think it's your turn next. Why don't you get on your tummy like Nicole here. I want to tag you from behind. You've got such a sexy ass."

I pulled out of Nicole and took off the condom while Lisa assumed the position with that hot ass of hers in the air. I rolled on a new rubber and got back on the bed.

I went down on her as well. Her ass smelled a little poopy though, so that kind of was a downer, but I still licked that pussy and got her all hot and bothered.

"God, I love that!" Lisa said. "Don't stop!"

I fingered that dirty bunghole and got her off before I had enough with the funky smells.

I got behind her on my knees and admired her sexy ass as my cock disappeared between her legs. I fucked her nicely, and she was firmly on the express lane to more climaxes.

"YES!" she yelled out when it came, locking up on my cock. I continued to fuck her something furious, slapping into her ass and pumping her like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck me!" she yelled out.

"Come for me Lisa, you naughty little slut! Come on my cock while your friends watch you getting fucked!"

She came again for me and then again before I had to take a break. I sat up and began fingering her dirty asshole as I slowly kept fucking her.

I could tell she was extremely close and when I returned to thrusting, she got off again, panting like she'd just run a race. I kept going, slowly building the tempo and her body's feedback told me I was getting very warm on my quest for that special place.

"Come on for me Lisa. Come on my dick again!"

She moaned loudly and trembled as passionate contractions washed over her body.

"Oh yeah!" she grunted. I kept fucking her until I got completely tired at the frenzied pace, unable to reach my own climax. Try as I may, I was having problems coming after all the earlier excitement.

I had Lisa roll over and got on her missionary style. Before I inserted myself, I put on one of those cock rings and she gasped even as the tip of my cock touched her clit. I sank inside her slowly and let the vibrating ring run against her clit.

Her eyes got all dreamy and then rolled back in her head. She came for me and I began thrusting when she squirmed around.

After he settled down from that climax, she moaned with delight. "God damn that cock ring is something else!" she said.

Nicole laid down next to us and kissed Lisa lightly on the cheek.

"Make my cousin come," Nicole said softly to Lisa. "I want to see his cock shoot again."

"Oh yeah!" I said. Nicole's dirty talk was getting me hot.

Lisa loved the cock ring against her clit and she climaxed again even though we were taking things nice and slowly. Her orgasms came a little more freely when I picked up the vigor of the action.

"Nicole, sit on her face and let her eat your pussy," I told my cousin.

"You really are a freak," she said to me, smiling.

"C'mon girl. I love eating your pussy!" Lisa said.

Nicole carefully straddled Lisa's face and Lisa went right to work on that pussy.

Nicole's face soon told the tale of arousal and concentration as she neared an orgasm. Nicole was watching my cock going in and out of Lisa's pussy. I made sure she had a nice view, too.

Looking down at Lisa's sexy nude form getting off under me as I made love to her and Nicole on her face really perked me up. Nicole was now moaning and panting.

Jessie was cheering on Lisa as well.

"Make him come Lisa!" Jessie said, reaching over to flick her friend's nipple or caress a breast as I kept pumping.

I pulled Lisa's legs up and began to fuck her hard and fast, knowing my climax would come very soon. Nicole came first on Lisa's face and squirmed around as she came, moaning.

"Oh god!" Nicole moaned.

A few moments later, I was there. I pulled out and Nicole hopped off Lisa's face and Lisa sat up almost in time.

The first squirt hit her just as she started to say "Give it to me!"

More followed, splashing onto her face and chest. She didn't get much in her mouth as I was running out of spunk.

"Mmm, good!" she purred as she wiped it off her skin and licked it off her fingers.

It was now approaching 1:00 a.m. I was totally wiped out.

I gave all three girls a tongue kiss while fondling their tits on my way to the bathroom. I took a leak, brushed my teeth and took out my contacts. When I returned, the girls were all three sitting on my bed.

I set my alarm for 4:00 a.m. and climbed in.

Nicole said she was going to go downstairs and not to wake her up at any four a.m. She gave me a kiss. Lisa went with her after giving me a good-night kiss, leaving me with Jessie.

Jessie seemed pretty happy.