My Renaissance Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Nicole's voice from near the top of the basement stairs. "911 says the police are here."

"Yeah, no shit!" I said.

Brian: "Stay downstairs! Tell them we're secure in the house at this time."

"We're secure in the house," Nicole told the dispatcher.

"She says to stay inside."

"No shit," I said. Brian was watching the front of the house and I had the back. A wall and about 15 feet separated us.

"Thanks for telling me to bring the shotgun but I'd rather have a rifle," I said to Brian who was around the corner.

"Eh, I think it's about over. We're going to be okay. Just keep your guard up."

Brian's voice was calm and reassuring. I think Nicole gathered some strength from his cool level-headedness and control of the situation as well.

We heard a dog barking then snarling. Somebody was screaming like a girl out back.

I went back to the kitchen, still in low-ready and looked cautiously out the window. The action was off to the left, so I went to the window in the next room. I saw a police canine German Shepherd biting some thug on his ass, through his boxers and shaking like mad.

"Oh, yeah. Rover took a bite out of crime," I hollered, laughing. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt!"

There was a dogpile as another one of the pot-throwers was resisting arrest. And two cops were pointing guns at the guy getting his ass chewed off by the dog. There just weren't enough cops to go around.

They got both guys cuffed up in the next minute or so.

Moments later, I saw cops with shotguns and AR rifles running around, looking towards our house. They must be setting up a perimeter around the house out back.

"They must have the whole friggin' shift outside," I thought to myself.

The knock at the front door startled me.

"POLICE! Open up!"

"Nicole, tell the dispatcher we're Code 4 inside and will be coming out the large garage door momentarily to avoid the broken glass - and you can come upstairs now," Brian told her.

I walked around to Brian who was unslinging his rifle. I safed my shotgun and leaned it up against the closet trim and Brian put his rifle there as well.

"Shoes, everyone. There's lots of broken glass out there." Brian reminded us. He was already wearing his. I put on my boots and a coat and grabbed a coat for Nicole.

Nicole was crying and visibly shaking when she came up to the top of the stairs from the basement, still talking to the 911 operator. She thanked the dispatcher and was telling her that we'd be out in a minute after she put on her shoes. She then hung up after thanking the dispatcher once again.

We waited for her to put on her shoes.

"Come on, cuz. It's okay." I put my arm over her shoulders when she stood up.

Brian led us to the garage. "Hands up everyone," he said as he hit the garage door opener.

As it was about halfway up, he yelled "FRIENDLIES."

There were a bunch of cops cautiously eyeing us with guns drawn and shotguns and AR rifles at the ready. We saw an ambulance and fire truck pull up about that time. There were cop cars everywhere. Most of them had their overhead lights off, unlike the TV dramas.

They asked us to come out for a moment and we did. They all did a double-take at Brian's armored vest, complete with spare mags, first-aid kit, knife, flashlight, and all sorts of stuff on it.

They separated us and relieved Brian and I of our sidearms and folding knives while a half-dozen cops went in with shotguns and drawn sidearms. They looked around inside, satisfying themselves there were no bad guys inside holding us under duress. They took us back inside where it was warm and got our statements of what happened individually in separate rooms. They gave us back our knives and our pistols, admonishing us to be careful as we reholstered.

We each told them about Kent taking away a big duffel bag full of drugs and when they checked and found out about that, they were even happier coppers.

One of the sergeants came back inside after another ten or fifteen minutes and told us they found weed, crack, coke and ecstasy in their car and all of the hoodlums were armed. They got Marcus and one of the other guys was wanted for murder in Cook County.

"They had come to get their dope and kill her and probably would have killed you two as well," he told Brian. Nicole sat down and started sobbing. I wondered if the gravity of it all just hit her like a ton of bricks.

"They weren't expecting hardened doors though. And they would have probably taken a dirt nap as it looks like you two had your own little welcoming party ready for them." He chuckled, looking at Brian's rifle and my shotgun.

The cop said their car would be towed and the only one that didn't get a ride directly to jail was the dog bite recipient. He got a stop at the hospital first.

To his credit, the cop sat down next to Nicole and patted her on the back gently. "Miss, I don't expect they will be out anytime soon. You're probably going to be just fine." They faced a host of serious charges but he told us the State's Attorney would probably plea-bargain half of them away but they would still be in prison for more than a few years.

He told Brian and I that we handled it well.

He praised Nicole, saying that he talked with the dispatcher and she complimented Nicole on her composure and the excellent information she was able to give. "Without your help Nicole, we might not have gotten here in time," he said. That just made her cry some more.

He recommended that Nicole stay with us tonight just to be sure of her safety.

He left us to chat with some of the other cops that were still in the hallway up front. A couple of the cops took a minute to ask Brian about the setup on his vest and rifle. I think they were looking for pointers when they found out how many schools he'd been to.

We walked outside while the cops were still there and saw the back storm door was trashed as was the front. Both were nice doors too, before the stooges had their runs at them. It was a general mess as well with the broken glass, pots and other trash. The damage to the back door was limited to dents. It still opened and closed okay. The table didn't fare so well though. It was a sturdy, heavy table, but it was now bent.

The cops took photos and we offered them coffee or hot chocolate, but they declined and were gone pretty soon after that anyway. We asked if they would give us lots of extra patrol tonight and they indicated they would be delighted to do so.

I swept the glass up out front and cleaned up outside before we called it a night. Brian watched with his slung rifle from the garage while I worked. My trusty shotgun was slung across my chest over my coat. I almost stepped out with just my handgun, but remembered "bring enough gun" in the back of my mind and grabbed the shotgun, just in case.

We had a "family meeting" downstairs in the basement after we got back inside to talk about what happened. We both praised Nicole for remaining relatively calm and making a good call to 911. Brian said he would get an order of protection for Nicole against Marcus and his friends listing the addresses of her friends and us as protected locations first thing in the morning. He also told her she needed to stay away from shitbags like this in the future but I think she was scared straight after tonight.

The doorbell rang and we bolted upstairs. I still had my pistol on and snatched the shotgun up at the top of the stairs. I looked out the window near the door very cautiously. With great relief I recognized our neighbor, Mr. Robinson.

"It's Mr. Robinson." I said. "He brought his rifle." I smiled.

Brian and I opened the door with big smiles on our faces.

"Mr. Robinson, welcome. Come on in!" Brian said.

Mr. Robinson was our next door neighbor - a very old, retired career military guy who served in the Marines during the Korean War and saw his share of combat there and had a few medals as well. He was genuine war hero and kind of an adopted father-figure to Brian.

Mr. Robinson was a no-nonsense, no-bullshit kind of guy who will size you up in a minute and won't sugar coat his thoughts on anything. I think he had taken a liking to me, but probably only about a quarter as much as I liked both him and his wonderful, sweet wife.

"What the hell's goin' on over here?" he said as he walked in carrying his beloved Samantha. "Do I need to stay on watch tonight with my trusty Garand?" Mr. Robinson hoisted up his cherry M1 Garand to emphasize the point. It was the same model rifle as he was issued in Korea and that American troops fought with in World War II.

Brian motioned for Mr. Robinson to come in. "Come in and sit down and we'll talk about it."

I locked the door behind us. Mr. Robinson leaned his rifle up next to the door and walked inside with us.

While everyone else sat down on the couch, I got Mr. Robinson a hot chocolate and heated it back up - leftovers from when the cops were here.

When I got back in there, Mr. Robinson was chattering away.

"I heard banging and some foul-mouthed yelling and I knew something was wrong. By the time I heard that big crash and saw two of those thugs bashing your table into your back door I had already broken out Samantha and loaded her up. I opened the window when I saw that one had a pistol and I was gonna shoot his ass deader than hell if he so much as pointed towards the door or a window. I had the front sight blade right on the side of his chest and the slack taken out of the trigger. I would have got both lungs and his heart if I'd have fired. That shitbird would have been dead before he hit the ground."

Brian and I laughed. Nicole was halfway in shock.

"Well, thank you Mr. Robinson. Joseph and I both had long guns and were ready if they broke in, but thankfully the police came very quickly and there was no bloodshed."

"Like hell!" Mr. Robinson laughed so hard he started coughing. His laughing was infectious as Brian and I were both grinning but we didn't even know what he was laughing about.

"That one dipshit with baggy-assed pants hopped our fence. He couldn't run so hot as his pants had fallen down and then he heard the dog bark. The look on his face when he saw that dog about to get him was priceless. The dog bit him square on the ass and wouldn't let go. He was bleeding bad when they got that dog off of him. I've never seen a criminal so glad to see the police before in my life!"

We all chuckled, even Nicole.

We told Mr. Robinson what it was all about and he gave Nicole a few choice words and observations. "You're prolly a pretty girl without those shiners, but were you born stupid Missy?"

He paused.

Nicole didn't answer.

"You born deaf too, Missy? I said, 'Were you born stupid?'"

"No," Nicole mumbled.

"Then why the holy fuck, pardon my French, would you want anything to do with a shitbird like this guy and his posse of clowns? Do yourself a favor and get your head out of your ass, young lady. Brian here doesn't need or deserve this kind of ghetto bullshit and I don't think your cousin does either."

Nicole was looking like she was about to cry.

Thankfully, he was done laying into Nicole and told us another story from his youthful days before he met Mrs. Robinson and how he had to beat some guy's ass for causing problems for his then girlfriend. He was quite a character and it was always great to hear him talk.

As he left, he told us he'd sleep lightly tonight and we thanked him for looking out for us. He told Nicole straighten up and fly right and then he was off with his rifle. Just then a squad car rolled by. We smiled and waved at the cop so he wouldn't draw down on old Mr. Robinson, carrying his ten-pound loaded rifle as he shuffled down the sidewalk to his house next door. The cop slowed down, but didn't stop. Old Mr. Robinson just waved at the cop and the cop waved back.

Mr. Robinson was something special. You just can't buy neighbors like him.

Nicole thought he was a little harsh and we told her you won't find a better friend and ally than that old man, but if you're wrong, old Mr. Robinson will let you know in no uncertain terms.

Brian's girlfriend Rachel showed up not long after Mr. Robinson left. Brian cursed himself for not calling her and telling her to stay away tonight, just to be on the safe side.

She was shocked and concerned about what happened. She consoled Nicole for probably a half-hour while Brian and I counted out the cash in the basement walk-in vault. We had retained $32,480. I strapped all but the $480 in bundles of $1000. I asked Brian if he was going to ask Nicole to pay for the repairs and he said probably not.

We secured the cash in a bank bag with her name on it and went upstairs where the girls were. They were merrily chatting away, much of my cousin's nervousness and tension relieved it seemed.

I put Nicole downstairs in the basement bedroom in time for bed. It was almost 10:30 and we were tired.

After I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I went downstairs to check on her.

She was still in the shower.

I waited for her. She came out wearing a towel and I got up to give her a hug and see how she was doing.

"Thanks for everything," she said. She walked closer to me and let the towel fall to the floor.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close. My cock was already starting to get hard. We kissed and I put hands on her scrumptious ass and pulled her even closer. She moved herself back far enough to slide her hand down my boxers and put my boner in the palm of her hand.

We took a couple of steps to the bed and I had her sit down. I kissed my way down her body, stopping at her breasts as she was sitting there, playing with those nipples. They were such great tits.

I continued my way down her tummy and to her mound. I teased her long enough to make her begin to moan and breathe hard.

"Oh yeah." she moaned. I kept coaxing her to that special place with my tongue's caresses between her legs. Damn, my cousin had an incredible body and a wonderful pussy.

"Oh god, Joe!" she cried out as her entire body clenched up as she came, arching her back and bucking her hips.

I put my finger in her and then a second. Nicole moaned loudly and squirmed. You would have thought I just stuck a big cock inside her.

I pulled her lips apart and savored the sight of the moist pink folds inside her most intimate place. I played with her g-spot while eating her some more and got her off a couple more times as I played around down there.

As she came down from her latest toe-curling climax, I kissed my way back up and reached over to the drawer and got a condom and a vibrating cock ring out.

"I've got a little surprise for ya," I said.

She smiled. "I've never used one of those before."

I turned it on. My cock was so screaming hard that it transmitted the vibrations down the length of it onto her clit when I touched myself to her.

"Ooh!" she cooed. "That's incredible!"

I slipped the tip of my head into her pussy. She was so damn tight.

"Go slow," she said.

I went slowly, kissing her deeply as I slid myself all the way in and held it. She climaxed when the cock ring touched her clitoris and she was practically convulsing as my hips were locked firmly against hers. She loved that thing against her clit as my cock was inside her tight, young cunt. It turned into about three more or less back to back to back orgasms for her.

I pulled out after her squirming slowed. He bald pussy looked so good, smeared with saliva and her natural lubrication and best of all, with my cock lying on top of her clit. I gently moved it back and forth against her clit and she just smiled broadly.

"You're unfuckingbelievable. I've never felt like this before."

"Part of it is the naughty nature of what we're doing, my beautiful cousin," I said. "I love fucking you though. You're so incredibly hot and sexy."

"Are you going to fuck my tight pussy or what?" she said.

"Such naughtiness from my innocent little cousin!"

"Your sweet and innocent cousin Nicole is asking you to stuff that big cock of yours in her tight little pussy and fuck her good. Then you're going to pull out and come on my sweet, innocent face."

"God I love a naughty girl!"

I teased her a bit more than slid myself in again and began fucking her with the cock ring adding to both our pleasure.

Nicole whimpered a lot as I pounded that young pussy of hers relentlessly. She her bucking eased as she had her orgasms, I suppose because she was getting tired. The pleasure was so intense for both of us, and I found myself constantly resisting myself reaching my point of no return.

We fucked and kissed for quite a while.

"God damn, that cock ring is awesome!" she said between orgasms.

"You're awesome!" I told her.

We changed it up a little so I could reach under her and play with her ass as I drilled her, pinning that cock ring vibrator against her love button. She came and came again, much to my delight. We'd been going at it for about long enough that the vibrations had made my dick almost numb - and the batteries were beginning to wane. This was good because I would have shot my load without the reduced sensitivity.

I rolled her onto her side and had her bring her top leg up while I straddled her lower leg. I inserted myself and I had the best of both worlds - a great view of my cock sliding in her and her tits and the feeling of her great ass.

I fucked her hard and felt myself getting close. I decided to delay it so I had her get on reverse cowgirl. I watched as she straddled me and that glorious ass as she settled down onto my sheathed boner.

"Oh god, Joe," I heard her saying as she rode me.

"Goddamn" muttered softly under her breath as she rocked her hips back and forth while taking a break from bouncing.

Her ass looked so good. It was spread from her sitting and I could see her little brown-eye looking back at me once in a while.

I held her hips and began fucking her hard. It was getting close.

"Oh, I'm there!" I said as I pulled her sexy hips against my groin. She came again as she apparently felt my cock twitching as I shot my cream into that rubber inside her. I just held her sexy ass there when it was over, admiring her body.

"Ah, Joe. That was nice!" she said softly.

"Thanks. You were awesome."

I went out and flushed the condom and cuddled up with my cousin.

"Will you stay down here with me tonight?" she asked. "I'd sleep better with you here."

"I'd be delighted."

She fell asleep not long after as I was gently flicking her nipple on that perfect specimen of female C-cup breast.

I kept caressing her breast until I fell asleep myself.

It was back to work the next morning and I woke up Nicole around 6:15 after my shower. We all had breakfast and sent her to work. Rachel went upstairs and got into the shower.

"I noticed you spent the night downstairs with your cousin," he said after Nicole left. "Damn, she's beautiful."

"Yeah, tell me about it. She said she'd be more comfortable if I slept down there with her. I figured what the hell. I did get to feel up her boobie while holding her before she fell asleep. It was nice..."

"You lucky dog. Is she single now?"

"Yep."

"Can I have her number?"

"Sure. I'm not sure how freaky she is, but I sure she'd go out with you."

"Well, I think I'm going to have to ask her out!"

Secretly, I wanted to see Brian fuck my naughty little cousin and the creamy aftermath.

12