My Renaissance Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn was breathing faster and faster and whimpering as Melissa was down there eating pussy, just about driving Jenn to new heights with her tongue as she performed.

"Damn!" I said. "Eat that creamy pussy, girl!"

Melissa was down there for probably five minutes or about a couple good O-faces in Jenn-getting-off time. When Melissa came up, I gave her a nice passionate kiss. Her face was slimy from all the goo between Jenn's legs.

"Melissa, you are so fucking hot!" I told her.

"Thanks. It's just your sperm and Jenn's pussy juices. No big deal," she smiled.

I then turned and gave Jennifer a deep kiss.

"That was incredible. I apologize about not lasting longer for you though."

"No, it was great. Great sex isn't supposed to be predictable, lover boy."

The two girls walked out the door to the bathroom across the hall and when they returned a few of minutes later, Jenn said it sounded like Brian and Sherri were still getting it on downstairs.

"C'mon. Let's go watch." Jenn said, smiling mischievously.

We all walked downstairs, naked as jaybirds. Sure enough, Sherri was naked, straddling Brian, riding him and moaning with pleasure. Brian had his hands on her hips. Just as I was wishing for a better view, Sherri stood up and turned around and caught sight of us watching off to the side. She had a shaved pussy, and some sexy bikini tan lines and some darn perky A-cup tits. We were probably only ten feet away.

"Hi guys," Sherri said. "Are you enjoying the show?" She reached down and took Brian's erection and guided it in as she sat down on him, reverse cowgirl.

"We just got here, but so far, I approve!" I said.

"Oh goddamn!" Sherri blurted out as his hard erection was all the way inside her. Brian's cock wasn't quite as long as mine, but it was noticeably bigger around.

She rocked back and forth then looked up at us, smiling. "You guys finished already?"

Melissa looked at me. "Already? We've been at it for over an hour!"

"I think you missed the sarcasm, Melissa," I said.

Mel looked at me, obviously embarrassed. "Shut up!" she said to me for pointing out her gaffe.

Jenn took another step closer to Sherri. "Sherri, you are so hot, girl!"

"Thanks." We were all standing there buck-naked, staring at her body as she rode Brian. She paused briefly from the action and teased her hair.

"We heard you guys upstairs and decided to have some fun down here," she said.

"Yes," Jenn admitted, "Joe does a nice job." She looked at me and then down at my dick. "And looking at his dick, it seems watching you grind on Brian is making him excited."

"Yes, I see that," Sherri said, smiling. "You have a very nice cock, Joe."

"Thanks."

"Girls," Sherri continued, obviously admiring their bodies, "it sounded like Joe wasn't the only one doing a nice job."

I just put my arms around Jenn and Mel's shoulders and smiled. My dick continued to grow.

Sherri continued to rock those hips on Brian. I was enjoying the show. I didn't know what looked better, her little tits bouncing or her hips rocking on that cock. Melissa turned towards me, pressing her tits into my arm and reaching down to stroke my cock that was now fully erect. Sherri was still admiring it.

"Yes, my dick is hard. I can't help it!" I pleaded. The girls just laughed.

"Lean back so we can see the action down there better," Melissa told Sherri.

Sherri leaned back, looking at us. Brian's fat cock had her bald pussy split wide open. I was amazed. Sherri had two kids, a little boy about three and a girl about five, but she still had the body of a sexy college coed, without any stretch marks or sagging.

"Damn, that's one hot body!" I said, complimenting her.

Sherri reached down and began playing with herself. "Why thank you. Brian likes it too, don't you baby!"

"Oh yeah, baby! Keep fucking me, I'm getting close," Brian said, the strain evident in his voice as he was getting closer to busting another nut.

"Is that all you down there?" I asked Sherri, looking down at all the white stuff surrounding Brian's cock.

"We're working on round two. Round three if you count earlier this afternoon!" Sherri said, breathing hard with a wink at me. "Isn't that right, Brian?"

I just smiled and she looked down at Brian's cock and balls as she sat up and rode him. She pitched her sexy little hips, moaning out loud and seemed to be nearing her own climax. I think she was excited at the audience.

"Fuck him, Sherri," Jenn said. "Make him come in that sexy cunt of yours for us."

It was clear Sherri was trying to get him off. "You heard the girl. Come for me, Brian!"

Brian was moaning and getting into it, holding onto Sherri's hips.

"Ooow!" Sherri cooed.

"Oh yeah! Ride that cock!" Melissa said as she was stroking my cock. I took her hand away because I didn't want to shoot.

Jenn walked over to right next to Sherri and I wasn't far behind.

"May I?" she asked.

"Mmm," Sherri moaned.

Jenn reached down and rubbed Sherri's clit as she rode Brian.

"C'mon Brian. I'm going to make your girlfriend come and I want you to come with her," Jenn said. Her fingers became a little whirlwind down there as she fanned Sherri's clit, causing her to squirm around.

I noticed Brian looking at Melissa's big tits.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Sherri said. "Aaaah!" she cried out as a massive orgasm ripped through her. She was shaking and her breathing frenzied.

Brian was grunting, firmly holding onto Sherri's hips with his hands.

He thrust his hips hard into Sherri.

"Ooh! Ooh! Oh yeah! Oh, baby." Brian was moaning and grunting as he came.

They kept bucking around and Brian's cream began leaking out around his cock as their flailing slowed.

Sherri just collapsed back onto Brian's chest when it was over.

"Holy fucking shit, Brian. That was wonderful!"

She didn't seem to mind in the least that the two girls and I were within arm's reach away from her freshly-fucked little mommy pussy that was gaping open and leaking semen down her crack.

"That was great, guys," Melissa said.

"Yeah!" Jennifer added.

"No, ladies. He was great!" Sherri said as she sat up and patted her lover on the chest. She seemed a little wobbly climbing off.

"C'mon Joe, quit staring." Jenn said to me. "Let's go put that cock of yours to good use."

She took me by the hand and led me towards the Jacuzzi in the next room. Melissa took my other hand behind me.

"We'll be in here if you two want to join us," Jenn said, looking over her should at Brian as we stepped out into the Florida room. "We'd love the company."

I followed Jenn's ass to the side of the tub. She paused the slowly and seductively walked up the steps. Once she was in, she turned and faced me, giving me a view of her goodies and watching my eyes as I admired her cute body disappear under the water. I held Melissa's hand as she was next. She just giggled as she glanced at my cock and the obvious effect all this fun was having on it. She too let me watch as her goodies disappeared under the water.

I got in and the girls giggled as my erection bounced as I climbed in.

Jenn swung her leg over my lap and my with just a bit of guidance, my boner slid easily into her love pocket. She pressed down and buried it, rocking her hips. I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands.

She fucked me, with her little tits right in my face. They were very cute and I gave them the attention they deserved.

She was very excited and didn't even try to keep things quiet. She was proudly bragging about how good my dick felt in her pussy and how she was going to fuck that cum right out of me again.

"Damn, this girl is a freak," I thought to myself.

I'll hand it to her, Jenn gave it the college try to get me off. It was pretty hot and she got me close, but she just wasn't able to close the deal despite lustfully riding me like a porn star.

"Jenn, you are one hot and sexy bitch fucking him," Melissa noted from her seat adjacent to us.

Jenn didn't even respond. She was lost in her own little world of ecstasy working on her next climax. Every two or three minutes, she would come for me. It was great and I felt like I was the world's greatest lover getting her off over and over like that and I lost count how many times she came.

She paused at one point and I inserted my middle finger into her sphincter and she'd either get my finger in her butt or my cock in her pussy depending on which way she rocked her hips.

"Oh, I like this," she said as she began riding again.

"Me too!" I said. I liked it too as she had a nice ass and I liked having my hands on it. She came a couple of more times for me as we made love, kissed and looked into one another's eyes.

She eventually stopped after her second climax getting the double-penetration treatment. I wanted to her keep going, but she got tired and climbed off me and collapsed in the seat next to me.

"God! I can't even stand up!" she said, laughing and leaning back in the seat. "My legs are like rubber!"

"My turn," Melissa said, smiling flirtatiously like a cat that was going to eat the canary. She got on reverse cowgirl, knowing how I liked her ass.

She eased herself on then immediately began working it like a champion cowgirl. She was almost in a frenzy riding that big pole and after a couple of minutes, she seemed to be close.

Brian and Sherri walked in, stark naked. Brian's cock was semi-erect and soon it was nearly fully erect. I think he liked the sight of Melissa on the verge of an O-face while bouncing on my cock.

Mel was looking at Brian's cock just a couple of feet in front of her when she started to have her first orgasm.

Brian and Sherri just watched her O-face as she climaxed, moaning as she savored her orgasmic bliss.

She caught her breath for the most part and kept riding. "Hi guys," she managed to say, straining hard on her next one.

"Look at her ride him," Sherri said, giggling.

"Damn, look at those tits," was all he could say.

Melissa rode me towards a second climax. Sherri and Brian were right in front of her. She reached out and pulled Brian closer. I saw her put her arms around his neck and kissed him. It must have been like magic because she started to come again after they locked lips for a few seconds.

This time I couldn't help myself and I joined her, grunting with pleasure. I enjoyed each and every squirt as I came inside her and I'm sure she was enjoying her own simultaneous orgasm.

When it was over, she just sat there on me, catching her breath.

"God damn that was fucking awesome," Melissa said, wiping her brow with her forearm.

She got off me and stood up, announcing to everyone that she and Jenn were now tied. She eased herself over and sat down next to me.

"Is it safe to come in?" Sherri asked.

"Oh absolutely," I said.

I stood up and offered my hand to Sherri. She took it and I saw her eyes staring at my cock. She climbed in slowly.

She slipped on the edge of the seat and fell into me. It caught me off guard and we both tumbled into the water with a big splash onto the outdoor carpet around the tub. I caught her essentially just sat down in the tub while holding her in my arms. It was very ungraceful, but worked out okay for all involved.

I just held onto her with my arms around her for a few seconds. I think Sherri was a little drunk. I took the opportunity to get a handful of her boob as she sat on my lap with my cock poking her in her butt.

"Oops!" she squealed, squirming her butt on my dick. "Mmm! Joseph!"

Brian helped her out of my lap before she got herself in trouble. We all settled in, with the girls on either side of me. Brian sat across from me with Sherri under his arm. The water level in the tub was down a good couple of inches from the big splash a moment ago and I couldn't help but admire Sherri's nice, perky tits that were now exposed for the most part. I'm sure Brian was doing the same looking at the four boobies beside me, especially Melissa's big hooters.

We relaxed in the tub for what seemed like maybe a half-hour, but really it was more like an hour, chatting and sipping on some wine I fetched for everyone a couple of times. The only part that got a little sticky in our conversation was when Sherri innocently asked me where I met Jenn and Melissa.

I told her we met downtown after seeing one another previously. "Jenn and I sort of had a crush on one another from the first time we saw one another then we met up again and sparks flew."

"What about Melissa?" she asked.

"Melissa is Jennifer's room-mate. I'm looking forward to hanging out with these pretty ladies for as long as they can stand me anyway." I looked and the two girls just smiled.

"You better," Melissa said softly.

I felt a little guilty. It was 100% true, but I certainly left out plenty. Sherri, especially in her half-drunken state, didn't need to know anymore than that and indeed might not be too pleased to know her "boyfriend" had already had a very hot one-night-stand with Jennifer a month or two ago.

I think everyone knew the rest of the story except Sherri and nobody added so much as a peep of additional information to that.

It felt like it was getting late and I think everyone was getting hot in the tub. We all agreed to call it a night. The girls all got out first. I'm sure Brian was doing as much admiring as I was as they got out one at a time. Brian and I followed.

We all dried off like it was a big, coed locker room. The only difference was that in this locker room, guys with erections weren't a big deal. Which was a good thing as both of us were sporting some hardwood and the girls were teeheeing at our condition.

We headed out to go to bed for another round. I was watching Jenn and Melissa ahead of me.

We didn't even bother closing the door behind us when we got to our bedroom and Brian and Sherri continued on, not bothering to close their door either.

It wasn't long before we could hear giggling then moans, heavy breathing, and skin slapping together as Brian and Sherri were fucking again. For a moment, as Jennifer and Melissa were both on all fours over my cock, taking turns sucking it, I considered asking them if they would like to go watch Brian and Sherri.

I thought better of it as they seemed perfectly happy giving freely of themselves to pleasure me. Nah, I didn't need a third woman to make it a great night. It had been a great night already.

Shortly after I had finished my absentminded deliberations, Jenn got on first. She and Melissa took turns either riding my cock or my face before I took turns riding each of them. I lost count how many times they came over the next hour or so, but they were in heaven as my cock was hard, and I couldn't manage to get off.

It was Melissa who earned my final money shot of the evening as I was fucking her doggy-style. Jenn was standing beside me playing with my ass. I, in turn, played with her pussy. Finally, I was able to reach a climax and from there I was thoroughly exhausted. I walked downstairs and got myself a Gatorade and a couple of waters for the girls while they were taking a quick shower to wash the chlorine out of their hair. "What a night," I thought to myself as I walked back upstairs.

It was quiet in Brian's room as well but there was a light on. I guess he was spent too. I walked down to see how they were doing and they were both asleep with the covers pulled up. I walked over and turned out the table lamps on both sides of the bed.

When I got to Sherri's side, she opened her eyes and smiled. "Hi sexy," she said.

"Right back at you," I said. "Sleep tight, beautiful."

I went back to my bedroom.

I was out before the girls got back from the bathroom. This had to be one of the ten greatest nights in my life.

Little did I know at the time my top ten list would be facing more changes in the coming months.

12