My Renaissance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it nice and slow we had a wonderful time relishing the passion our bodies experienced. Sharon was a great kisser too.

Sharon's excitement built as she neared another climax. I increased the tempo for her.

"Oh. Keep going Joe," she told me. She was getting close to that O-face. She looked so cute biting her lower lip as she concentrated on coming.

Soon she came again for me again, squirming and moaning. "Yeah, baby. Fuck me harder!" Sharon

I kept up the humping and a minute later, she snatched another orgasm from me. She was almost delirious in her ecstatic euphoria.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, panting.

I reached around and under her with both hands and got handfuls of her buns while I continued to fuck her. I noticed Nathan back there getting video of my cock splitting his wife in two.

It felt so damn good. Her ass was so small I could easily play with her asshole with the tips of my middle fingers while holding her entire butt cheeks. She climaxed almost immediately when my finger plunged through her sphincter. Her orgasm almost made me come. I was so close I had to pause again.

"Next time you do that, I won't be able to stop it," I told her while looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Well, let's do it again then! Giddy up horsy!" She prodded me on.

"Nathan, are you ready? I'm going to come inside your beautiful wife here in a minute." He was just standing there videotaping me and stroking his immense cock with his spare hand.

I adjusted myself a little bit and Sharon's feet were well into the air. I was thrusting deeply into her, feeling her ass as I slammed down on her over and over again. I felt myself beginning to come but her dam broke first.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned loudly.

"Oh god!" was all I could muster. I started grunting as I ejaculated.

It was beautiful as we shared big orgasms together with her husband just a few feet away. How he must have felt watching another man come into his wife's holiest place while his wife got off at the same moment.

We rested and caught our breath with me on top of her.

I sat up and Nathan offered me the camera before I pulled out. I went ahead and took it and began recording while pointing the camera down at my cock still inside Sharon's sweet, tight little pussy. I eased myself out of her and she had her legs still high in the air so most of it stayed inside her.

Nathan went down on her and she lowered her legs and he moaned with delight as he lapped up the creampie flowing forth from Sharon's wonderful little pussy. I was close enough that I saw a little of it running down her crack, and Nathan did a good job licking it all up.

Of course, while lapping up the cream, he also licked her clitoris and brought his wife to another orgasm or two as an added bonus. Alas, I ran out of tape before he got her off, so I set the camera down and watched as he continued to eat his wife's pussy thoroughly.

Nathan sat up and his cock was an iron rod. A big damn iron rod at that.

He eased it into Sharon's pussy and she cried out.

"God Nathan! It's so hard tonight!"

He began fucking her. She moaned and writhed with pleasure. They made love there in the missionary position for quite a little while. I moved three or four times to get different views. I saw his cock from behind them. She was so wet inside. I'm sure some of that was probably my leftovers.

It was hot as fuck. Nathan was doing a fine job on fucking his wife's sloppy seconds. He was a good lover.

He even accommodated me. When I was at the foot of the bed, he folded Sharon in half so I could see his big cock slamming in and out of her tiny pussy again. He would also sit up so I could see his dick sliding into her.

He got her off several times as well. It was neat watching another woman climaxing while getting fucked by someone other than me.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she got on top.

I liked how her ass looked as she stuck it out after mounting him up so I slapped it a couple of times. She just smiled at me and winked for me.

I just sat behind her admiring her pussy taking his glistening cock inside her as she rode him. Her little anus was puckered and Nathan occasionally would finger it with one of his middle fingers.

She fucked him so hard over the next five or ten minutes that a thin sheen of perspiration appeared all over her body as she was working up a sweat and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how Nathan resisted coming.

They were both breathing hard. I stood on my knees behind Sharon, my cock occasionally brushing her ass but mainly so I could fondle her little mommy tits as she rode her husband's big cock. It wasn't much longer before he started grunting while holding his wife's hips as be rammed his big cock inside her.

"Oh, here it is!" he grunted.

They both stopped. Sharon reached back and fondled Nathan's sack as he pumped her full.

They rested for a short while afterwards. Sharon leaned back against me as I continued to play with her tits.

"Oh, this is so perfect," she said.

"Yes, it is," I agreed, kissing her softly while holding her.

A minute or so later, Nathan said he was getting soft.

She leaned forward, and Nathan's dick fell out along with plenty of white runny stuff onto his lower abdomen. It had a consistency a fair bit thicker than my own, more like thick white gravy than my skim milk.

Her vagina was still gaping open. Nathan had really split it open with that big dick.

Sharon rolled off and asked me if I'd like to accompany her into the shower.

"Oh, hell yes!" I answered.

We took a hot shower. Sharon had locked her husband out of the master bath so we had some privacy. My dick was rock hard after watching that show outside.

"The next time your husband comes in you, I want to eat it," I told her. "I'm so fucking horny it's not even funny!"

"Really?" she asked, surprised I'd suggest such a thing. "We can probably do that!"

We spent the majority of a half an hour in there with my cock inside her in one way or another. I was ready to do anything for this woman I was so hot.

A half-hour later, we returned to the bedroom, both primed for more action.

Nathan, however, was looking a little limp.

Sharon sat down next to her husband and began stroking him. I decided to sit close and watch as there wasn't much else happening.

I felt like an interloper as I watched her get her husband aroused - how she held and stroked her husband's big cock and how she worked her mouth and tongue on it.

She noticed my rapt attention.

"Do you want to try?" She asked, nodding towards the head of his cock.

"Uh, no."

"Okay. Here, just touch it then. It won't bite."

She reached for my hand and guided it to her husband's big cock. I touched it. Sharon was right. It didn't bite. It felt a lot like my own in fact.

She wrapped both of her hands around my hand around Nathan's dick. He moaned in approval. He was finding this a lot more exciting than I.

"See, that wasn't so bad," Sharon said, smiling.

I had to admit, her husband had a decent looking cock and it was hard.

"Now stroke it," Sharon encouraged me, taking her hands away.

I wasn't quite sold on that yet, hesitating.

She put her hand over mine and began to stroke it with me. Nathan moaned again.

"Squeeze it now," she said. I did.

Nathan moaned some more and shifted a little bit. He liked it.

"He better not squirt on me," I said.

"Shh! It's okay. He's not very close right now," Sharon assured me. "Now go ahead and stroke it."

I stroked Nathan's cock and while it didn't do anything for me, he sure liked it a lot. His precum was running down and lubricating my hand on his cock much more so that Sharon's leftover saliva.

"What the fuck. Why not?" I thought to myself. Sharon was right beside me.

"You're doing really well, Joe."

I jacked it good for a couple of minutes and Nathan was starting to squirm around a fair bit, moaning. Sharon had to calm me down.

"Easy, sparky. He's gonna ejaculate pretty soon if you keep that up."

"Oh god yes," Nathan said.

I decided, just for grins, to tease him. I jacked his cock similar to how I like to jerk off. Moments later, Sharon said "Stop!"

She reached over and put her thumb and fingers around the base of his cock to stop the orgasm.

"I think I'll let you take over. He seems to like it, but I'm not just ready for him to squirt on me."

"Okay, fair enough," Sharon said.

Sharon turned her attention to my cock, which had gone kind of soft. She put my dick in her mouth and had me ready for action in a couple of minutes.

She then climbed on, guiding me inside her.

"Oh damn," I said, breathing deeply as she took my entire length inside her and rocked those hips for me.

She rocked and bounced up and down on me, her little boobs bouncing a little as she rode me. I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

She paused shortly before I was going to climax. "Alright, Joe. My husband loves DP. Is it okay if he fucks me too now?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Ah, hell. Sure, why not."

Nathan, rock hard as ever, knelt behind Sharon. I put my legs together to give him more room. Nathan spit on his hand to give him some additional lubrication and I felt his dick against mine as he wedged it slowly into Sharon's vagina alongside mine. Sharon's pussy went from feeling snug to extremely tight.

I also felt his scrotum against mine.

Nathan moaned. Sharon whimpered and I didn't know what the hell to do.

This was all new to me. On one hand I was turned on that I was feeling Sharon's pussy as it was getting fucked. On the other hand, another guy's erection rubbing alongside mine didn't seem normal or terribly sexy to me.

I sucked on Sharon's tits as Nathan fucked her from behind. I wasn't really getting much action as he was controlling the pace but his cock rubbing on mine was a pleasurable sensation I wasn't accustomed to and more than enough stimulation to keep me hard.

I managed to get a little movement in and out of my own as Nathan's pace came faster and faster. Sharon was close to her own orgasm, although I know that couldn't been completely comfortable for her, especially as her husband's cock was truly a "magnum" size and mine was large on its own.

Nathan grunted a couple of times and then he came. I could feel the semen squirting around the head of my cock. After he came, he pulled out. I felt his spunk running down my crack, so I had Sharon hop off.

"On my face, woman!"

She hopped up and put her pussy on my open mouth. I felt warm stuff running into my mouth. When I went to swallow, it was nice and salty, just like my own semen. When I am horny like this, I had no problems at all drinking my own sauce.

It was sort of sloppy eating her like this, right after she had taken a load, but it was incredibly erotic to my senses.

I felt her giving me a blowjob and stroking me, keeping me right near an orgasm. My main concentration though was eating that pussy and I was enjoying bringing her to another great climax. And she was doing a fine job sucking my cock, especially as I was really delivering some good cunnilingus to her vagina.

She finally came for me while on my face and I heard her cry out above me. Then it dawned on me. Sharon face was above my head. Nathan was the one sucking my cock.

"Hey now!" I said. It was muffled by Sharon's pussy in my face. I tried to sit up and felt the mouth and hand come off my cock.

I managed to break free of Sharon's crotch from over my face. "Nathan, I'm NOT up for that!"

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to help."

"Nathan, Goddammit I-" Sharon started to say before I interrupted her. There was anger in her voice.

"Sharon. I think we're all good here, okay? It's not going to happen again, is it Nathan?"

"Joe, I'm sorry."

"Nathan -" Sharon started to say. I looked up and saw her shooting her husband the stink eye. She saw me move my head and looked down at me. "I'm sorry, Joseph," she said.

"Shh! Don't worry." I assured her.

"Are you ready to do me, lover?"

"Let me take you doggy-style," I told her.

"Can I get under her, Joe?"

"So long as you keep my cock out of your mouth, we'll be good."

"Yes, sir."

She had Nathan lay down and then got on him 69-style. I then stood behind Sharon and Nathan took my admonition to heart. I think he also seized upon it as permission to be more handsy on my genitals too. He guided my cock to Sharon's pussy and stroked it a few times before guiding me in.

It was still wet and slimy from Nathan's load and my subsequent cunnilingus but it was delightful. I grabbed her hips and began pumping her hard, giving her my entire length. She was grunting and moaning. And Nathan started playing with my scrotum, fondling it.

"Leave my sack alone, Nathan. And don't even think of fondling my ass."

"Uh, yes sir."

Sharon stopped and sat up.

"Nathan, I'm going to fuck you up if you don't behave."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm sorry, Joseph. Are you okay back there."

"I'm good, darling. Are we ready to get back to it? I'm going to lose the mood if we don't start back up soon."

"I'm sorry, baby. Use my pussy however you want!" she implored.

I resumed my thrusting, slowly at first. I played with her sexy asshole with my thumb and I felt Nathan playing with her clit from the other side.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, short of breath. A little while later, as I was really bumping her good, she came for us. It was a big one too. She tried to buck around on us but I held her impaled on my cock.

I kept going and Nathan and I tag teamed her for a several climaxes before I decided to quit denying myself my own orgasm.

"Oh Sharon, are you ready for me, baby?" I was really fucking her hard.

"Oh yeah, whenever you're ready, baby!"

It was coming. I banged her harder still.

"Ah! Ah!" she grunted as I kept pumping her.

Then it came.

"Oooh yes!" she hollered.

I stopped abruptly, pulling her hips into mine as I ejaculated as deeply inside her as I could, grunting loudly like a caveman.

"Oooh!" Sharon moaned loudly as I was about done with my climax.

"Oh, baby. That was so good!" I pulled out, figuring Nathan was there ready to collect my deposit.

He was.

Sharon didn't move. Her sexy ass was still right there, looking even better than ever as my seed was running out of that pussy, over her clit and dripping into Nathan's mouth. After a short bit, he swallowed. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Mmm good!" he said, looking up at me.

He lifted his head up and began licking his wife's clit and lapping on her vulva with delight. His head obstructed my view so I left them to their devices while I went to the bathroom to take a leak.

When I returned, Sharon was sitting up on Nathan's face with her eyes closed, breathing hard and seemed to be in a moment of ecstasy as he was going to town eating her pussy.

She was came down from that and caught her breath, smiling at me.

"Wow! That was great," she said, slowly climbing off Nathan and the bed.

Nathan told her that he loved her.

"I love you too," she replied.

Finally, Sharon got up and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

"So are you having a good time, Joe?" Nathan asked me.

"Yeah, pretty much. Thank you for sharing your wonderful wife with me. You are lucky beyond words to be married to her."

"No, man, thank you for being here with us," Nathan said. "And I'm sorry for getting a little overzealous. You set boundaries and I ignored that. I'm sorry."

"No problem. Your cock is impressive but I'm not attracted to it, if you know what I mean."

"Well, thanks for being so easy going. Again, I'm sorry for ignoring your wishes and I won't do it again."

"Fair enough. I feel this is so hedonistically wonderful that I should be doing something for you guys or paying you big bucks for this."

"No, Joseph, it's you who we owe a huge gratitude. We've had a pretty exciting sex life together, Sharon and I, but plain vanilla sex becomes kind of dull after a while, especially given all the exciting, unconventional things we've done in the past. This is a huge rush for both of us, especially as you're going bareback with her. I think you're the first guy to finish inside Sharon since before we were married. So this night, so far, is one of the best we've ever had."

"Thanks. I'm having a pretty damn good time too, although two girls and me is more my speed."

Nathan laughed. "I'm more open minded about threesomes, but yes, two girls is nice. Really though, I wouldn't trade tonight for anything or any combination we've ever had, but enough with all that."

Nathan turned around looking for something. He then looked back at me. "Sharon tells me you have a spanking fetish."

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Come here," Nathan said. He led me over to the closet and we walked inside to the back. He opened a drawer in there and there were probably over two dozen paddles and straps in there.

"Pick your poison," he said. "Sharon wants a spanking."

I looked them over. They had a ping-pong paddle, a paddleball paddle, a couple of thick ones, a several thin ones and two lexan paddles. There were yard-sticks, rulers of various sizes and widths, a slew of what looked like 1/4" dowel rods and a couple of leather paddles including a teardrop paddle.

I took one of the smaller wooden paddles and a dowel rod. The paddle was about two and a half inches wide, about a quarter inch thick and a little over a foot long. There was no handle, per se. It was kind of like the world's heaviest duty ruler you ever saw.

Nathan chose the lexan paddle. It was a clear piece of plastic about four inches wide and a foot and a half long. "My favorite," he said.

We walked out and when Sharon came out of the bathroom a moment later, she was wearing a schoolgirl outfit - a plain white button down shirt with a tie and a plaid schoolgirl skirt.

Nathan spoke up. "Sharon's been a bad girl. We caught her with a Playgirl magazine between classes. Sharon, why don't you tell Mr. Joseph here what you were doing with it?"

"I was going to paste the centerfold up on the pull-down map to embarrass Mr. Nathan," Sharon said, looking down at her feet.

"Sharon knows this was a major infraction of the rules here. Not only bringing adult material to school, but also trying to publicly humiliate one of the staff. She is going to get twenty strokes, ten from each of us," Nathan said.

"Sharon, why don't you come over and let Mr. Joseph examine your bottom before we begin," Nathan instructed her.

She walked over to me playing the role of shy, submissive schoolgirl well. I reached down and felt her ass and she discretely raised the hem on the skirt. I felt under her skirt half-expecting her to not have any panties on but she had tights of some sort on.

"Bend over the bed there and Mr. Joseph will administer your first five strokes. Please count them out," Nathan said in a stern voice.

"Yes, sir."

Sharon bent over the bed and turned her face so I could see it while I administered her spanking. Her ass in that skirt, bent over that bed, was positively delectable. The skirt was still a few inches below the butt.

I lifted the skirt and Sharon was wearing some dark blue cheerleader-style tights.

"Are you ready, Miss?"

"Yes, sir."

I brought the paddle back and firmly delivered the first swat a little low on her tiny little ass. Pop! "Ooh!" Sharon yelped. She was smiling as she looked back at me.

She shook her ass a little. "One, sir."

I tapped her ass with the paddle then smacked her again, this time a little harder. She whimpered a little.

I rubbed her butt with the paddle then delivered a third firm swat. "Three, sir."