My Renaissance Ch. 20

Story Info
Christmas 2006, Pt. 1: Sharing Christmas love with the girls.
6.9k words
4.22
16.6k
6

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas 2006, Part I.

Christmas 2006 was on a Monday and the week before I felt like I had the world by the tail as the shopping days before Christmas fell to the single digits.

These last few months had been quite a renaissance for me personally and I felt like I was living in a dream. Months of going to the gym five or six days a week, even if it was just for an hour or less, had really given me definition. Somehow, perhaps with a little guidance from my best friend Brian, who I now lived with, I had stumbled into relationships, of sorts, with several women.

It was a huge step up from the emotional upheaval of my divorce from my wife Lisa earlier in the year. Even though that divorce was amicable and planned for months in advance, it was still tough at times.

Of course, there was new work to be done because of some these new relationships I'd nurtured in the past couple of months.

Ordinarily I kind of eschew crowded stores near Christmas, but this year I was in such a good mood I even bought a little Santa cap to wear as I shopped for my "girlfriends" and friends with special benefits.

Before I knew it, December 23rd was upon me. It was a big day, planned for a couple of days in advance. My charming ex-wife was my first stop as she was going to be gone later in the day.

Lisa and I were still friends after our divorce and we still fooled around now and then, but more often than not, when she was over at my place it was to mess around with my housemate Brian. She had turned into one of Brian's friends with benefits -- or maybe Brian was one of her friends with benefits, I wasn't exactly sure how that worked.

I still loved her and found myself a little jealous when I'd see or hear Brian and her having sex.

As we still had a pretty decent relationship, I felt compelled to get her something nice, so I dropped off some fresh flowers and a gift certificate for a full-body message. It would be a treat for her.

When I got there, she was rushing around to get packed to drive up to her parents' place for Christmas. She took a break and shared some hot chocolate with me and we talked. She thanked me for the gifts, gave me a hug and a kiss, and went back to madly running around trying to get out of town an hour ago and she didn't seem to be nearly ready. To my surprise, and a bit of disappointment, she hadn't gotten anything for me for Christmas. It reminded me again why I was no longer married to her. She was a little self-centered at times.

From there, feeling kind of disappointed, I headed for Nathan and Sharon's house. Sharon was my friend with benefits and gym partner that had taken a liking to me. She had taken me as her "boyfriend" in a polyamorous type relationship. She and I saw one another almost every day and were horizontal now and then too. I'd also played with both her and her husband in one hedonistic night of fun enjoyed by all as he got to watch me rail his wife.

As a Christmas present, I had wrapped up a used Smith & Wesson Model 65 revolver for her, along with the associated gear and a strong box safe to keep their daughter from accessing it. It was an old police trade-in gun and while revolvers had long since fallen out of favor for most departments wanting the latest and greatest in semi-automatic pistols, the old Smith & Wesson was still very serviceable and quite useful for home defense, especially for beginners.

Inside the box I enclosed two certificates for free tuition to my housemate Brian's NRA Personal Protection course with their respective names on them. Lastly, I wrapped up a medium-sized Russ Beary bear for Alina, their little girl, and wrote that it was from Uncle Joe.

I took all the stuff in the four big boxes from my back seat and managed to carry them inside in a single trip as Sharon opened the door for me. As soon as the door closed, I put the gifts down and she gave me a big hug and a nice soul kiss.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"Merry Christmas, my love," I replied. She smelled intoxicating. It wasn't sleazy overwhelming, but subtle... until you leaned close. Sharon was indeed a professional at sensuality. "Whatever you're wearing is delightful," I said softly in her ear as I nuzzled her neck.

She giggled. "Well thanks. And Merry Christmas to you too!" She kissed me again, her tongue probing deep into my mouth, and her arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

Sharon's husband Nathan had left with their daughter for some last-minute shopping for mom. This left a two-hour window for Sharon's private Christmas present for me.

Sharon helped carry a couple of the bags and we put the presents under their tree. She had a couple of scented candles burning and some soft Christmas music playing. I looked around and the house was immaculate -- which was impressive considering they had a little girl. I wasn't sure where Sharon found the time and energy to do all that, but she was a remarkable woman.

Sharon took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the master suite. I got a good look at her little ass in that black skirt she was wearing. Her black stockings with a subtle design in them and some sexy, black knee-high black leather boots complemented her skirt and her sexy petite size. On top she wore a tight red shirt. She was looking damn sharp, all roughly 90-odd pounds of her. She stood almost 5'4" without heels and had maybe 26" hips. She had the physique of a toned 14-year-old teenager.

On the way up the stairs I asked her, "So, what do you have planned for me?"

She laughed. "Well, sexy man, my husband wants you to, 'spank my skinny little ass then fuck me cross-eyed' or something like that. Other than that, it's pretty much up to you."

I laughed out loud. "Sounds like Nathan's present will be a video of you getting spanked and screwed by another man, huh?"

"Precisely. And frankly, we've both been uh, shall we say, 'eagerly' waiting for your arrival."

"Is that so?" I asked.

As we walked in I noticed that she had the video cameras set up: two of them at 90 degree angles facing the bed. She started both of them and turned back to me.

"My daddy says I've misbehaved and need a serious paddling," she said with a coquettish look. She picked up the clear lexan paddle. "Here," she said, handing me the paddle.

She bent over the side of the bed. "I'm ready for my spanking, sir."

I really wasn't in the mood to spank her.

"Santa has commuted your punishment to an over-the-knee spanking, young lady," I said in a stern voice.

She tried to keep a straight face but giggled a little bit as she stood up slowly. "What?" she asked, not expecting me to pass on a chance to paddle her ass. Sharon loved to be spanked, no doubt about that.

"C'mon," I called to her as I sat on the edge of the bed next to where she was bent over.

She climbed onto my lap. "Don't hurt me!" she pleaded.

I reached under her skirt and discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties. A grin probably appeared on my face, I'm sure.

I gave her a light spanking over my knee, striking that little bottom of hers maybe thirty or forty times or so over her skirt. After the first minute or so, when she saw I wasn't going to spank her seriously, there was lots of playful laughter. It was a fun, playful spanking.

I took a break and felt her up under her skirt again and pronounced her butt not yet warm enough.

My fingers rode down her leg then back up her thigh and this time slid between her legs. Her pussy was quite wet and my fingers practically glided between her lips into her vagina.

"Oh," Sharon moaned. "That feels good."

Shivers ran down my back as I felt her wet and silky smooth pussy -- and my cock was ready to burst forth from my pants. I wanted to drill her right then and there.

I spanked her some more, more firmly this time. She squirmed around and laughed.

"So you think this is funny young lady?" I asked, half-laughing myself.

"Yes, sir. Uh, I mean no, sir!"

"Stand up!" I told her sternly.

I told her to get on all fours on the edge of the bed.

I lifted her skirt and admired her red ass cheecks before I knelt down and ran my tongue around her outer lips and teased her clit with a very light touch. Sharon's moans told me I was on the right path.

It didn't take but a couple of minutes and Sharon was exploring heaven. She moaned and purred as I probed her pussy and even her asshole with my tongue.

She smelled a little like spunk.

"Did you and Nathan make love this morning, by any chance?"

"No, but we did before you got here while Alina was napping," she said with a concerned look. "I'm sorry honey, do you want me to freshen up?"

"No, no, that's okay," I said. "I like it."

She smiled warmly, clearly trying to make the best of a problem. "I'm sorry. Nathan was so damn horny before you came over. He didn't ask before he came in me."

"It's okay, darling. He's your husband. He shouldn't have to ask. I think he might be the world's luckiest man," I said before I went back to eating that pussy. Knowing that Nathan's salty semen was mixed in with Sharon's natural lubricants from their earlier romp excited me even more. I savored those tastes as I ate her with renewed enthusiasm, moaning as I went.

Her squirming and whimpering told me she was enjoying my tongue's work. I'm pretty sure she came once or twice as I played and ate.

After a few minutes, I began to tease her asshole with my finger. Her breathing was ragged and I had no doubt she was ready to come for me some more.

All doubt was removed moments later as Sharon reached a big climax as my finger finally sank into her tight little bunghole. She was whimpering, shaking and squirming. It made me feel like a superman to make her come like this. I kept licking on her clit while tweaking her butt with my finger, feeling exhilarated with pride at my prowess making this woman I loved climax with my mouth.

She soon came again. "Oh yes!" she shouted as she pitched her sexy little hips in the air violently. I tried to keep my face between her legs, but it was basically impossible.

As she came down a little, I stood up and stripped off my clothes in record time. I pulled her skirt most of the way back down and told her to get off the bed and stand up.

She did and I approached her from behind and stuck my cock up under her skirt and right between her legs. Sharon arched her back and just let out a long moan as I plunged inside her tight, wet pussy. I put my arms around her chest and pulled her up straight and kissed her from behind.

It was heavenly. I slowly worked myself in and out but was frustrated when my cock fell out. Sharon arched her back and fixed that problem and we kissed as I continued to pound her from behind, fondling her soft, little tits.

After it fell out the second time as we got more vigorous, I bent her over the bed and stuffed myself inside her.

"Oh yes, Joseph!" she moaned.

I held onto her hips while I fucked her like I hadn't been laid in a dozen years. She gasped repeatedly as I reached full penetration over and over again. She moaned as I fucked her hard, our skin slapping together. Looking down, my cock was glistening with all of her lubrication. I felt her body shake as she had another orgasm.

"Ooh, yes, Joseph. Keep fucking me baby!"

I kept pounding her from behind and felt my orgasm beginning to build rapidly. "Shit yes!" she cried out as she came.

Sharon cheered me on. "Oh, baby. Fuck me harder!"

I think I almost lifted her off the bed when I drove my hips up and forward as I began to squirt in a frenzied flurry of pumping.

"Ugh!" she grunted. I was pretty sure she was having her own climax, too.

My entire body shuddered as I was enjoying my orgasm. I think I moaned something like "Holy fuck!" as it was about over.

"Oh, Jeus!" Sharon mumbled, panting only half as much as I.

I began to catch my breath, leaning against the Sharon's hips as my legs were like jelly.

I gathered my senses and realized I was completely naked, and humping a clothed little schoolgirl, or so she was dressed.

"How come you're completely dressed and I'm completely naked?" I finally asked a minute or so later, still coupled with my sexy married wife Sharon.

She chuckled, breathing hard. "Who cares... That was so good!"

"Are you ready for me to pull out?"

"Sure. Why don't you grab a camera off the tripod and take some video after you do, baby."

I gently pulled my still semi-erect cock out of her and got the camera off the quick-release. Sharon had climbed onto the bed on all fours with her legs spread, her ass lifted high in the air. She was proudly showing off the milky creampie oozing out from her freshly-fucked and slightly gaping vagina. I was catching it all on video for her hubby. I reached out and ran my finger across her slimy clit a couple of times and then slowly walked around and got a shot of the big smile on her face.

"Damn, girl. You are so fucking naughty!" I commented as she looked into the camera and smiled.

"Hi mom!" she laughed and waved into the camera. "I just got fucked - good! And it wasn't by my husband, either!"

I moved around and shot her from behind once again.

"Get some more close-ups, baby. Nathan, look what he did to your wife's pussy!"

I did as I was told. I shot video for a couple of minutes, with close-ups of the semen running down her thigh. I even had her roll onto her back and spread herself open for me.

"Daddy's gonna love seeing his little girl's freshly fucked creampie, I tell ya," I said while zooming in.

She laughed.

She helped me a little by fingering herself and more spunk ran out and ran down her crack onto the bedspread.

I couldn't resist any longer. I put the camera back on the tripod then returned to lick her pussy. She was so slimy and salty from our sex. My tongue slid around her honeypot like a car on ice.

After a couple of minutes of fooling around, my face was smothered in juices from Sharon's pussy. I sat up and helped Sharon out of her sweater and the skirt. She left the stockings on along with her boots.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked, surprising me. I was ready to bang her some more.

"Sure! A water would be great." I reclined back on a couple of pillows and feasted my eyes on my lover's sexy body as she leaned towards me.

"Sit tight, darling." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and sashayed out of the room. She knew I was watching and I'm surprised she didn't look back to make sure. I gave her a little wolf whistle.

When she returned, we each drank most of a bottle of cold water.

"You ready to play again?" she asked with her sultry voice, bringing her knee up to her chest and flashing me her bare, now clean pussy.

"Of course," I answered. She winked at me when my eyes wandered back up to her face from between her legs.

"How would you like to take me?"

"Maybe a little time at the Y?"

"Is that so?" Sharon asked, the words still dripping with a little flirtatious lust.

She slid down on the bed and opened her legs. She was back in full "hot little vixen" mode for my enjoyment and I took my invitation.

That pussy of hers had me in a trance. I ate her for probably ten or fifteen minutes. It was a delight. I fingered her and then played with her anus, bringing my delicious married lover to three or more toe-curling orgasms while her husband was out shopping.

Finally, I took a break and I sat up and finished my water as Sharon was catching her breath after that last climax. I looked down upon her. It wasn't her naked form that enchanted me though, instead it was the warm glow in her eyes and the loving expression on her pretty face. She was happy - very happy and satisfied.

I smiled back at her.

"You're so wonderful," I said. "Can I do anything for you?"

Her eyes darted from my stiff erection up to my eyes. "That you haven't already done a few times over?" she asked with a sly grin of sorts.

I put the water down and moved over and began tickling her. We laughed and squirmed around. I got plenty of gropes of Sharon's body in while tickling her. She had her hands all over my body as well, probing for my ticklish spots.

We were acting like teenage lovers.

She broke our kiss and looked me in the eye. "I love you Joe," she said softly. She punctuated the statement with a kiss.

"I love you too, Sharon." I hugged her tightly.

My erection was pressed into Sharon's thigh. She reached down and adjusted my cock and I felt it slide inside her. It sent shivers through my body.

She put her knee over my thigh to give me better access.

"Make love to me, Joe," she said. "Just like this."

She kissed me and I began slowly making love to her. I reached down and put my hand on her skinny ass and gently pushed her pelvis against mine.

We were both French kissing and breathing hot and heavy as we slowly and deliberately made love. I felt my excitement building and her body was telling me she felt the same. Her ass was so tiny that I could grab her entire cheek with my hand and still play with her rosebud - and I did.

"Ooh, Joseph. You feel so fucking good!"

I kept fucking her slowly.

"Oh yeah," was all I said.

"I love making love to you!" she said into my ear as I was kissing her neck.

I felt myself wanting more. I rolled her over and got on top.

She wrapped her legs around my hips and enjoyed my affections as I plowed my cock into her tight, wet pussy up to the hilt. She hugged me with her arms and soon I was fucking her way too vigorously to maintain our kissing. I kept building the pace and it wasn't terribly long before Sharon made some moaning sounds and started quivering and squirming.

I glanced down as I was drilling her and saw her hard nipples poking up and her bare pussy taking my cock. My own climax was coming like a freight train. It even caught me a little off guard as I began squirting sooner than I expected.

I pulled out and moved up, straddling her chest with my knees. She grabbed my cock and jacked it as it was spraying her face with several ropes of milky semen. She managed to catch a couple in her mouth and leaned up and finally got her mouth over the gusher about the time it was almost over. To my embarrassment, I fucking drooled on her as I was cumming.

"Holy shit," I stammered, wiping some of the drool off my chin.

"Wow, big boy! That was a nice surprise," she said, jism running down her face and dripping off her chin.

"Sharon, you are too damn sexy, you know that?"

"Thanks for the compliment."

I just rolled over beside her and put my arm across her chest.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew was Sharon was shaking me.

"Wake up, Joe. Wake up."

"What?" I asked.

"Nathan's going to be back in a half-hour. We've got to get things cleaned up."

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Sharon was deliciously and completely nude now. She had already put away the cameras.

"Hey, baby. Wake up. I know you said you're going over to Mel and Jenn's house soon. You wanna get in the shower with me? We can't have you smelling like another woman, now can we?"

I was still a groggy but it was making sense to me. As usual, Sharon was taking care of me.

"Nothing better than waking up to see a beautiful and naked Sharon!" I said with a little smile. "This is better than a dream!"

She smiled warmly as she tugged on my hand. While I knew she was a professional escort, I had not a doubt in the world the sincerity of her affection towards me. I noticed a new picture of her and her husband on the chest of drawers behind her.

As I got up, I paused to take a closer look at that picture. They looked so happy together in the photo. I thought I could almost see their love for one another captured in the picture.

We took a quick shower, and I took the opportunity to soap up Sharon's tiny little body. She looked so hot and sexy as the water ran down her lithe little body, so toned and tight. Too bad her little boobies were saggy. I found myself wanting to fuck her again, especially after she washed me carefully.

12