My Renaissance Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew now wasn't the time as I'd certainly have difficulties later if I got off again right now.

We dressed, Sharon now in a pair of cute jeans, commando style, and a sweater.

Sharon saw me out after giving me a couple of nice hugs and another, lingering kiss in the hallway before opening the door.

"I love you, Joe." She kissed me one last time. "Thank you very much for giving me one of my presents early."

"I love you too, sexy," I replied. "And thanks for that wonderful lovemaking. I'll try not to drool on you next time."

She laughed. "You're so welcome and you're more than welcome to drool on me all you want."

It was almost three o'clock and I was due over at Melissa and Jenny's place by 7:00.

I considered Mel and Jenn my primary girlfriends and had bought each of them some fairly tame, but sexy lingerie from Victoria's Secret. Between the two of them I spent almost six hundred bucks on panties, bras, camisoles, and some other stuff including some perfume and lotion.

I also got each of the girls a manicure and pedicure combo pack at the place in the mall.

I packed it all up in various sized boxes and each of the girls got four boxes plus a card.

After I left Sharon's place, I went back to my house, took a nap then made myself some leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes before freshening up. Brian was gone and the house was empty, so I made sure I cleaned up after myself.

I knocked a little after seven at the girls' apartment. Jennifer opened the door.

"Welcome, Joe!" she said, offering me a big hug and a kiss. Melissa was right behind her and she gave me the same. Both girls were wearing tight jeans and snug sweaters.

Melissa was 5' 5" tall and now weighed probably 140 pounds or so, a good chunk of that was in her big, D-cup boobs. She had been losing some weight since I first met her, which made her even cuter. She had the cutest face, even without any makeup and with makeup, she was a knockout. She was a tiny bit chubby though when I first met her, but as I mentioned, she had been losing weight.

Jenn was a little taller at 5' 7" and substantially thinner, weighing about 115 pounds. Her lightly curly brunette hair had just a hint of red and just barely made it to her shoulders. I loved her warm smile and her flirty demeanor. She had her hair teased as I liked it.

Jenn had the "girl next door" look that, when mixed with her flirty demeanor, made her extremely attractive and appealing to me. Not knowing her and seeing her across the room, some guys might even consider her merely average or maybe even a little homely in appearance, but not me.

"Holy crap!" Melissa said when she noticed the two huge bags of presents I was bringing in.

They quickly pounced on the bags. They carried them over to the tree.

They had a real Christmas tree that was about 5' tall and nicely decorated. It kind of crowded their living room area in the apartment, but the atmosphere was rich in warmth, love and holiday spirit.

They shook the boxes as they slid them next to the others and listened for clues about what was inside.

"Careful girls," I warned them. "Some of that might be fragile." I was trying not to grin, but I'm sure I had at least a smirk when I said that.

"Sounds like I shouldn't open this in front of my mom," Jenn said, laughing, after shaking one of the packages.

Melissa added, "or my dad!" and we all had a good laugh.

After some more shaking and imagining, Melissa said, "they sure aren't very heavy!" Then she giggled. "Except for this one."

"C'mon girls. Christmas isn't until Monday."

The girls tried to negotiate, and they reminded me that I was going to be unwrapping a couple of presents later tonight and I might want to reconsider.

I just laughed. I still wouldn't relent.

We got our coats and left their apartment and I drove them to the theater where we watched a movie. Of course, they got popcorn and diet sodas. I smuggled in a Tequiza beer for myself.

I got some looks when I put my arms around both girls and got kisses in return after we sat down. The female half of the couple beside us looked put off that both girls were showering me with their attention and affections. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, gave me a huge grin and nodded his head. His girlfriend, who wasn't half bad looking at all, saw me looking at him and and caught him grinning and she elbowed him.

I laughed. I couldn't help it.

The girls asked me why I was laughing so I told them quietly. They both promptly turned to look at the offended neighbor, grinning, certainly to the irritation of Miss Goody Two Shoes.

I must say, I found myself having difficulty concentrating on the movie as Mel and Jenn's attention seemed more on me than the movie.

Somehow I managed to keep them out of my pants and after the show, we went downtown to a dance club called The High Dive. It was now probably the best dance place in the twin cities. There were always many good-looking women there, and this night seemed no exception.

Most of the girls there were younger than me, just like my two girls. And while Jennifer and Melissa weren't the hottest two ladies there by a longshot, they were nevertheless respectable. Much more importantly, they were mine.

I treated them like gold and did my best to ignore the other women there as we walked through the place a couple of times. It was busy, but not packed. Despite my best efforts, there were a couple of blonde girls who made lingering and repeated eye contact with me. If I had been there with Brian, I would have probably introduced myself, but not tonight. And there was another couple of girls, a brunette and a Latina who also noticed me.

"Why is it that if you're not looking for women, they seem more attracted to you?" I wondered to myself. Apparently they thought something was intriguing about a guy with a girl on each arm at the dance club.

There weren't any tables close to the dance floor, but we weren't there to sit. In short order, I found myself on the dance floor with the girls. They were pretty decent dancers. Dancing was never my strongest suit, but I managed. I enjoyed getting sandwiched between them and we took turns grinding on one another. At one point, I had one girl humping on each of my thighs.

My hands were all over their bodies as we danced and often times, I had four hands exploring my body.

After a few songs, they played a slower song and we took the opportunity to hit the restrooms. The girls wanted to freshen up.

I did my thing and was waiting for them to come out of the bathroom when another pair of knockout blondes came walking up. I had noticed these two dancing with one another next to Mel, Jenn and I. One was clearly braless and that usually gets my attention.

"Hey baby," the first one said. She was every bit of my six foot tall in her heels and was showing ample cleavage from some perky C-cup tits. Damn, they were nice. Her friend was the braless one, wearing a backless top, with her nipples poking through the thin fabric. Her tits weren't nearly as nice, but they too were plenty perky.

"Hello, ladies. Merry Christmas!" I said.

"Merry Christmas to you, handsome," the nearer of the two said. "What's your name? I'm LeAnn and this is my friend Heather."

"My name is Joe. It's a pleasure to meet you, LeAnn, and you Heather, but I am awaiting a couple of very special friends."

LeAnn moved closer and took my hand while lightly pressing herself against my arm. "Would you save us a dance?"

The girl named Heather was moving closer and about to say something when I noticed her eyes dart to my side and I felt someone's hands on my other elbow. I turned and it was Jenn.

"There you are," Jennifer said. Melissa was right behind her. "I thought the gypsies got you!" I saw Jenn giving the two girls a not-at-all-friendly look before tugging me away from them.

I nodded politely to Heather and LeAnn. "Ladies..."

"Who were those bitches?" Jenn asked me as soon as they dragged me around the next corner. They both were irritated.

"I don't know. They just came up to me while I was waiting for you to come out of the restroom."

Jenn in particular didn't look one bit happy.

I put my arms around their shoulders and pulled them close. "You ladies know I love you two, right?"

"You better," Melissa said. "Those two girls are gonna get a knuckle sandwich if they think they are going to steal you away from us!"

"Yeah!" Jenn added. I had to grin.

"No worries ladies," I said before giving each a kiss on the forehead.

I got them each a drink and water for me.

We returned to the dance floor and danced our hearts out.

Before I knew it, we had been there for almost two hours and were all hot and sweaty.

We agreed to head home and the cold night air felt refreshing on the walk to the car. Soon refreshing turned to cold, especially being a little sweaty.

We headed back to their place, shivering in our coats in the car.

Once there, the girls broke out the tequila from the freezer. Before I knew it, we were doing body shots out of Jenn's belly button and off her chest between her breasts as she was first to strip off her shirt and bra, revealing her perky little breasts. She had cute little areolas and hard nipples. Goosebumps popped out each time we poured the cold tequila on her chest and tummy. I put salt on her nipples so it was extra-fun as far as I was concerned.

Then it was Melissa's turn to be the host body. She peeled off her bra and revealed her big D-cup breasts and large, pale pink areolas. Her breasts sagged just a little bit, but when you've got big boobs, that will happen.

Jenn and I did some "shots" off Melissa then it was my turn to be the "host".

The girls took my shirt off and did body shots on my chest and out of my navel.

They took my pants and boxers off, leaving me naked on the kitchen table, my mostly erect cock standing up. They quickly solved that "shortcoming" by taking turns giving me a blowjob while the other slurped up the tequila out of my navel.

Life was good and I was starting to get a little buzzed by the time we all took another turn on the table. This time though, the girls were nude and whoever was on the table got some oral attention from whoever wasn't slurping tequila. Jenn was first on the table and Melissa went down on her.

I watched her work on it and she was concentrating on giving good oral sex to Jenn. Jenn was loving it and by the time I got done licking up the tequila and the last of the salt from her nipples, Jenn was squirming around, breathing hard and holding Mel's head in her hands.

I kept licking and sucking on Jenn's nipples and she climaxed shortly after that as Mel was eating that pussy. Holy fuck that was so sexy to watch.

God I love girl on girl -- which was almost as good as two girls on me.

Jenn got off the table and Melissa took her turn. Jenn didn't wait to drink the tequila out of Mel's belly button. She pushed Melissa's legs apart and then spread her pussy lips before putting her mouth on Mel's honeypot.

Melissa whimpered and squirmed moments after Jenn started licking around her clitoris.

"Oh my god, did you come already?" I asked and Melissa nodded her head in the affirmative while still making her O-face. I licked her nipple and fondled her other breast and Jenn got her off a second time a minute or two later.

I poured some tequila in Mel's belly button and Jenn took a momentary break from eating pussy to slurp out the tequila before getting back down to eating pussy.

As she was bent over, she looked over at me. "Take me," she said.

I stepped behind her and admitted my boner inside her obscenely wet pussy. I felt a tingling sensation as I sank inside her pussy.

"Oh Joseph!" Jenn purred. "You feel so fuckin' good!" She rammed her hips back against mine, taking my entire cock in her tight little snatch. "Fuck me hard!"

She was so fucking hot and wet. I think she had her first climax pretty quickly as she paused from eating Melissa's snatch.

It was too fucking hot. My cock started squirting before I realized I was about to come.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned. I rammed myself deep inside her as my orgasm continued.

"Oh, god yes!" I cried out with pleasure as it was over.

Jenn still moaned and trembled. Melissa just watched me closely, smiling as I looked at her and her nice tits, then glanced down at Jenn's ass pressed against my groin.

"Oh wow!" I said, holding Jenn's hips against me, keeping my cock inside her.

"God yes, that was great," Jenn said. Melissa had sat up and was kissing Jenn lightly.

I pulled out and Jenn was holding her hand under her pussy to catch the drippings.

I gave her a kiss and she went off to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

Melissa took me by the hand to her bedroom and pushed me down on her bed. From there, she went down on me. She worked for a few minutes and wasn't having any luck getting me hard.

I coaxed her to lay beside me and cuddle. I needed some time to relax and recover, especially after that hot sex earlier with Sharon.

Jenn meandered in a couple of minutes later and climbed into bed beside us.

"What's up? Did I break it?" she asked with a playful grin.

Melissa wasn't grinning. "I'm so fuckin' horny and Joe's out of action."

"Here, I'll help," Jenn said.

Jenn settled in between Mel's legs and began eating pussy.

I got comfortable on my side and played with Mel's tits and kissed on her as she soaked up Jenn's attention.

Jenn was doing a great job eating her friend's pussy, fingering her as she licked. It didn't take but a minute or two before Mel was right on the ragged edge.

Finally she arched her back and screamed with delight as her orgasm came.

My erection was beginning to return, catching up with my desire for more sex. It was damn hot watching Jenn continue eating and fingering Mel's snatch.

They continued for a little while longer until Mel came again.

Melissa's hand soon brushed across my growing erection and she immediately looked down and smiled.

She rolled over and moved to begin sucking my cock. She flicked the shaft with her tongue before putting the head in her mouth and sucking and licking it while stroking it with her hand.

Jenn joined in.

"Oh wow," I said. Seeing two girls simultaneously sucking my cock was very hot.

"Every guy's dream," I thought to myself.

I was ready soon enough and Melissa straddled me and lowered herself gently on my cock.

"Oh Melissa. Your pussy feels so good, girl!"

"Oh god yes, Joseph," Melissa moaned. "Finally!"

Mel leaned over and kissed me as she moved her hips up and down gently. We made love while kissing for a couple of minutes. I could feel Jenn playing with my scrotum while Melissa rode me. I liked the sensation -- it was damn nice.

Melissa sat up and leaned back. She and Jenn locked lips for a passionate kiss, moaning. Watching them kiss was very erotic, even more so than the sight of Melissa's big tits bouncing as she fucked me. I put my hands on those big breasts and pitched my hips so I was as deep inside Melissa as possible.

Soon, Jenn was playing with Melissa's clitoris as she rocked her hips back and forth and it pushed her over that magical bridge.

"Ooooh yes!" Mel hollered. It was damn heavenly as she came on my cock.

Jenn moved over and lifted her leg over my face. She squatted down and adjusted her knees so her vagina was right over my face. I couldn't see anything now, but I could taste Jenn's pussy and it was salty and wet from my earlier deposit.

Melissa riding my cock distracted my attention from Jenn's delightful pussy. I just couldn't do both, so I enjoyed the ride on both ends.

Melissa tensed up and moaned a minute later and I could feel gentle contractions of her pussy as she cried out while climaxing.

"Oh yeah!" she screamed. "Oh yeah, don't stop Jenn!"

She kept going and I guess Jenn kept doing whatever it was she was doing to help bring her friend and bisexual lover to still another orgasm as she was riding my cock.

After a few more minutes of this, incredible level of stimulation from Jenn's pussy in my face and Mel's pussy on my cock, my orgasm came whether I wanted it or not.

I let out a muffled groan as my climax arrived. When it was over, Jenn climbed off and Melissa kissed me as I held her tightly against me.

As my cock wilted, I felt Melissa's creampie running around my balls and down my crack.

"You're leaking!" I said, smiling.

"You're shriveling," she replied.

She sat up and smiled. I cupped her ample breasts and had her lean over so I could suck on them for a few moments. We hugged again before she climbed off, and both girls ran off to the bathroom.

When they returned, I took my turn in the bathroom, taking my contacts out, brushing my teeth (I had my own toothbrush and contact lens case there now...) and using the facilities.

We all called it a night. The girls slept tight cuddled up next to me in the middle.

It was a good night's sleep and we all made love again in the morning before they sent me home.

12