My Return of the Twins Fantasy

Story Info
A quick and kinky twin/incest fantasy!
1.8k words
4
37.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
388 Followers

Author's Note 1: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

Author's Note 2: This fantasy is a sequel to "My Twin Fantasy" (also published on Literotica). For full enjoyment, please read part one first.

*****

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

8:00 PM, Monday evening. I was stretched out on the couch, watching a movie I had been waiting to see for a while. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I sighed and paused the movie. Getting up, I started to wonder who it could be. Both my roommates were out and I was not expecting anyone. Most women would probably have imagined a serial rapist going from door to door until he came across a young woman senseless enough to answer the door. But having grown up in the country, nothing short of a bear could scare me. So I buzzed in whoever was standing at the door. I heard the building's front door open and close, followed by the sound of not one, but two people heading up the stairs. Curiosity grew within me until I saw familiar faces come around the corner.

"Oh!" I gasped as I instantly recognized the two hot young women heading up the final flight of stairs leading to the apartment. They were my roommate's friends; twin friends! I recalled the fantasy I had had after my roommate's unfortunate incident at the fondue party (See "The Barbie Lez Fantasies - Week 13: The Twins" for full details), but forgot all about it when they reached the top of the stairs.

"Is Candy there?" asked one (my roommate's name was changed for obvious reasons).

I shook my head. The twins shared a confused glance. Moments later, I learned that my roommate had asked them to stop by. Unsure what to do, I offered to keep them company while they waited for my roommate to return. Less than a minute later, we were seated on the living room couch. Unfortunately, after exchanging the usual pleasantries, we realized we did not really have much to say to each other.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I offered after a short, awkward silence. They both agreed and the next few minutes were spent staring at the television. But I soon lost my concentration when I heard them whispering to each other and giggling. I forgot all about the movie and struggled to spy on them without being too obvious. The sight of the two of them snuggled together on the couch whispering into each other's ears soon forced a wave of arousal to watch over me. I imagined them whispering sweet—or kinky—things to each other and, the more I thought about it, the hornier I got. Before long, I felt a fantasy grow within me and, within seconds, reality faded away.

Moments after the fantasy began, I paused the movie and turned to the twins.

"Have you ever kissed each other?" I asked. The sisters stopped whispering and turned to me with shocked expressions. It was obvious they were unsure if I had actually asked what it sounded like I had. So I repeated the question.

"Have you ever kissed each other?" I asked again. Realizing they had indeed heard me correctly, they let shock wash over them.

"No!" they said as one. Their voices were filled with repulsion, but their expressions betrayed their true feelings.

I smiled.

"But have you ever fantasized about it?"

There was a brief silence before they once again let fly a resounding "No!" But that was not about to discourage me. I kept on pressuring them until they finally admitted they had secretly fantasized about it. Both were surprised to hear of their sibling's incestuous desires. But I did not give them time to wrap their heads around it.

"Kiss!" I proposed. At first they were shocked, but soon realized there was no real reason not to. After debunking their weak excuses, I managed to convince them.

"Kiss," I said again, this time in a sensual voice. Finally, the twins gave in to their perverse desires. I expected them to start off with tentative lip kisses. Instead, they dove into the deep end, thrusting their tongues into each other's mouths for a passionate make out session.

"Wow!" I gasped in awe as powerful waves of arousal washed over me. By the time the incestuous kiss came to an end, I realized I was gently rubbing my labia through my pants.

"Undress each other!" I ordered. Oddly, the twins did not even seem surprised by the order. Instead, they got to their feet and started ripping each other's clothes off. Within seconds, they were fully naked. I barely had time to drink in their great beauty before they pulled each other in for another passionate make out session. Unfortunately for them, I soon ordered them to, "Stop it!" They did as told, but seemed confused. I smiled at them reassuringly as I gave my next order.

"I want you to take turns licking each other's boobs," I explained.

"Yes mam!" they said as one as a few giggles flowed past their lips. Moments later, one sister was expertly sucking, licking and biting her sibling's nipples. After a while, they switched positions, but I soon realized I wanted more.

"Lick your sister's pussy!" I told one of the twins. She hesitated for a second, but when her sister spread her legs, she gave up all hope of fighting her perverse desires. Dropping to her knees, she buried her face into her sibling's cunt.

"Mmmmm!" moaned the sister as she felt her lover's tongue on her lower lips. By then, my hand had slipped into my pants and I felt two fingers slither past my own labia. Moments later, I was furiously finger-fucking my poon while the kneeling twin used her tongue to do the same to her sister.

This continued only for a few seconds before I heard the twin moan at the top of her lungs, telling me she was about to climax. Realizing I was nowhere near an orgasm of my own, I decided to keep going at my current speed. After all, I would have ample time to get ready before it was the other twin's turn to climax. But such thoughts were soon washed aside when I saw the first twin writhe on the couch. Moments later, I saw a few drops of cum fly through the air. All I could see was the tongue-fucking sister's head buried in her twin's crotch, but I could perfectly imagine her mouth filling with her sibling's hot cum.

"MMMMM!!" moaned the climaxing twin at the top of her lungs as she squirted her hot nectar into her sister's mouth. This continued for a while before her spasms finally died down and she just lay there, gasping for air. Pulling away, her sister took the first breath in what seemed like forever.

I continued to slowly finger my pussy as I watched them recover. But my finger soon jerked out of me when an idea suddenly formed within me. Jumping up, I hurried to my room. I returned less than a minute later with a large strapon in hand.

"Wow!" gasped the twins in unison when they saw the massive toy. I smiled as I handed it to the twin who had just climaxed. I did not tell her what to do; there was no need to. Within seconds, she was strapped in and ready to go. Heading over to her sister, she got ready for the next part.

"Wait!" I called out seconds before she forced her "cock" into her sister. Both twins looked at me with furrowed brows. I assured them there was nothing to worry about, that something had just occurred to me. I shared my plan with them and they instantly agreed. Within seconds, I was fully naked. Taking a seat on the couch, I watched the sibling who had yet to cum get on all fours before me. Burying her face in my twat, she started thrusting her tongue in and out of me. Meanwhile, her sister kneeled behind her and, grabbing hold of her waist, propelled her "dick" into her twin's cunt.

"MMMMM!" moaned the twin between my legs as her sibling started pounding away at her wet pussy. The sight of a hot young woman being fucked by her twin sister while she licked my pussy made it impossible for me to keep from moaning loudly. Our moans echoed throughout the room as tongue and strapon dove in and out of our cunts. The sight before me was to arousing that I soon felt an orgasm build within me. Moments later, the first wave of cum flowed up from the depths of my cunt.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I shrieked blissfully as I squirted wave after wave of hot nectar into my lover's mouth. I was almost too busy to notice, but somehow managed to realize she was climaxing too. She writhed around between my legs while somehow managing to keep on furiously tongue-fucking me. Meanwhile, her sister forced her strapon in and out of her with as much force as she could muster.

This went on for a while until I felt my body start to relax. Another few waves flowed out of me and it was all over. My muscles gave out and I started gasping for air. But that was all I had time to do before a voice suddenly snapped me back to reality.

Glancing around, I realized the three of us were still fully clothed. As usual, there was no cum—or strapon—in sight. I released a soft sigh as I realized none of it had been real. Noticing my roommate standing in the doorframe, I realized she had been the one whose voice had pulled me from my fantasy.

"Sorry I was late," she apologized.

"It's okay," responded one of the twins. "Barbie kept us company." With that, she and her sister got up and, after thanking me for keeping them company, followed my roommate into her room. I watched them vanish from sight and sighed. Turning my attention back to the TV, I realized my fantasy had made me miss part of the movie.

"But it was worth it," I thought as a smile curled my lips. "Definitely worth it!"

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
388 Followers