My Revelation

Story Info
A slave girl earns her permanent collar.
2.4k words
4.28
30.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica! Come in here this instant!"

I knew from her tone that she was angry about something. My chains rattled loudly, as I awkwardly ran to her sanctum. From the very first night I was here, I've been locked in shackles and chains. Mistress had told me that during my training period I would be permanently bound, and the first six weeks were going to be the toughest test. Being completely naked and shackled twenty four hours a day for the last six weeks, was certainly testing my limits.

When I reached her door, I immediately dropped to my hands and knees and crawled into her sanctum. The chains rattled as I crawled up to her feet then bent to kiss the tops of each boot. After paying proper homage to her boots, I immediately rose to attention on my knees, with my hands clasped in front of me. "Yes Mistress? You called for me?" I said in a meek voice, eyes downcast.

"Tell me Jessica! How long has it been since I found you on the beach that day? She spoke in a softer tone now.

In a slightly confused tone I replied ..."Six weeks I think!" Followed quickly by "Mistress!"

"Six weeks! Yes, my slut that's right. In those six weeks you have proven to be quite a willing and useful slut. I just knew the very first time I saw you masturbating on the beach, that you would make an excellent slave." She said. Then a wicked little grin appeared on her face, and she spoke with an excited tone. "Mmm, I think that sounds like a very good idea. I think I would like you to entertain me by masturbating for me.

My fingers were rolling my nipples between them as soon as the words left her lips. They were hard in no time, just the thought of lewdly masturbating for her pleasure, was enough to make them hard as erasers. I could feel my pussy already getting wet as I eagerly rubbed my thighs together.

Ever so slowly I raked my fingernails along my tummy and tickled my belly as my forefinger dipped teasingly into my inviting belly button. Slowly they snaked their way downward to my wet pussy, then teased, and rubbed persistently around my ever hardening clit.

The sound of the chains as they rattled over my body just made my pussy that much hotter, and my juices were already flowing freely by the time my fingers finally pushed their way into my throbbing cunt. The cold steel of the chains were rubbing over my thighs and across my pussy as I blindly pushed my fingers in and out of my core.

"Omg! you're so sexy. It's such a lovely treat watching you bring yourself off like a shameless whore." She said excitedly, as she watched me openly writhing in ecstasy for her pleasure."Girls come in here" She called to the other slaves. "Come watch this shameless whore bring herself off, it's certainly a sight to see." She hissed, as I noticed her fingers lazily diddling her own wet pussy.

As the other slaves gathered around me, I could feel my embarrassment growing, and my face was turning a bright red. My pussy however betrayed my excitement, and became wetter than ever before. It seems that having an audience turned me on even more than I thought.

"Put more fingers in, stretch that fuck hole wide bitch, I want you to fist that lovely cunt for me." She said breathlessly as she grew more aroused.

With my other hand I began to pinch and knead my throbbing little clit. I began moaning loudly as I added a fourth finger. I began twisting and digging them deep inside my wet hole, flicking wildly across my g spot.

"Ohh my slut certainly looks like she's having fun. Why don't you let your sisters have a little taste of your pussy,let them lick your fingers claen. I'm sure they'd like that." She barked.

My screams echoed through the house as I pulled my fingers from my depths and offered my hand to my sisters' lips for a taste. Each one took a taste as they hungrily sucked my juices from my dripping fingers. "Mmm, yes you dirty little whore, that's it slut, now fist that fuck hole for us."

"Yes Mistress" I muttered breathlessly.

Immediately my hand dove back between my legs, insistently pushing deeper into my cunt. I folded my thumb into my palm, and pushed my hand harder into my depths. My juices gushing from deep inside as my fist stretched my cunt wide and my hand slowly disappeared into my soaking wet depths. Suddenly my pussy opened up, shuddered violently then just kind of swallowed my fist in.

I was lying on the floor shaking wildly, lewdly masturbating, and completely lost in my passion. My fist buried deep in my hot cunt, my other hand pinching my throbbing clit. I was screaming uncontrollably as I began flexing my fist deep inside me, stretching my hole with each stroke.

My cunt seethed wildly, as I opened and closed my fist deep inside my hole. I felt so full, like I was impaled on a tree trunk. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably. I was begging her to allow me to cum for her, but she just smiled and told me to continue.

My need for orgasm was growing more intense by the second, and I was close to losing control. When she finally gave me permission to cum, my body exploded into the most mind numbing orgasm ever. My pussy was gushing like a river, as wave after wave shook through me.

The intensity of my orgasm was heightened by their presence. Knowing I had no choice but to obey my Mistress and perform such bawdy acts for her enjoyment, made my orgasm seem to last forever.

As I lay there panting, trying to catch my breath, she grabbed me by the hair, and pulled my face to her wet pussy. I wasted no time pushing my tongue into her depths; my performance really had an impact on her, as she was soaked.

I hungrily sucked her sweet pussy lips, licking, nibbling and sucking my way up each lip, then down the other, before sucking both together. " Ohhh fuck yesssssssss that's it!!" She screamed out, her breathing giving away her excitement.

"Omg! Mmm you have such a wonderfully talented tongue!" She hissed, as my tongue flattened on her clit for a long hard lick." Ohh you hot little whore suck my clit, mmm ohhh god, bite it hard" she urged, as she ground her throbbing clit into my mouth.

Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was violently thrashing around. I knew she was close to the edge and about to explode, as her pussy began quivering. My mouth closed over her clit and I started to bite and suck it while my nose dug in her pussy. She stiffened and let out a low guttural moan and came instantly, flooding my face with her sweet nectar. I was swallowing her cunt cream for all I was worth; I didn't want to spill a drop.

She held my face tight to her cunt for awhile as she recovered. After I had finished cleaning her up and her senses had come back to her, she resumed talking.

"Like I started to say ... Six weeks have gone by quite fast, and I am very impressed with your progress. I do see some areas that require some improvement, but overall you are doing very well." She said in an approving tone.

"One thing I have noticed is you seem to enjoy getting into trouble just so you can get whipped. Don't think I haven't noticed. One thing that will not be tolerated is a sub trying to top from the bottom." I began to say something but a hard slap across my face told me to shut up.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking slut!" She said her voice growing cross. "Just look at this bed slut!! Is that how a bed is to be made here?" I hesitated before answering and it earned me another slap. "Well?" she quizzed.

"No Mistress it isn't" I answered quickly.

"We both know that you did this on purpose to get that cute little ass of yours turned red. I have decided that you will not receive a red ass, but instead you will learn a little about yourself. You will spend the next 48 hours in sensory deprivation and solitude. Now stand up so I can take off your chains and collar."

As she removed my chains, I realized I was finally free of bonds for the first time in six weeks. My freedom, however, was cut short as she quickly put a straight jacket on me. She tugged the straps tight, thus completely immobilizing my upper body. Then she put ear plugs in my ears followed by a leather bondage hood, it was tightly fitted over my face and was laced up tight.

The hood had no eye holes, so I was plunged into complete darkness and solitude. The ear plugs and extra padding around the ears of the hood also made it quite impossible for me to hear anything but my own breathing and heartbeat.

I stood there in the silent darkness for a few minutes, before I felt a gag being forced into my mouth and buckled in place, followed by a three inch leather collar which was locked in place.

I was then bent over the back of the couch and I felt a tube of cold cream being squeezed into my ass. A finger quickly followed, then another and I felt a third enter before they were pulled out and replaced by a butt plug. I felt another plug being pushed into my wet pussy, and then I felt a push on each plug as a wire was attached to each plug.

A chastity belt was then placed on over the plugs, effectively locking them in. My legs were then bound together and I was put in a cage and left alone with my own thoughts, the only sounds I heard were my heart pounding 100 miles an hr and my heavy breathing. It took me some time, but I finally began to relax. I realized that I was going to be bound like this for forty eight hours and I was not getting out of it early.

It doesn't take long before your mind starts to wander and come up with wild scenarios, within minutes you lose track of time. It really was quite terrifying, and it took all my concentration not to freak out. Every so often on random intervals, the plugs in my ass and pussy would come on with a sharp buzz. It was more startling than painful, although it did hurt, a lot!

The shocks kept growing more intense. Not being able to anticipate when the shock was coming, amplied that intensity. After several minutes the shocks would stop, then soon after they would start again. This went on the entire time.

When it was time to be fed, my gag was removed and I was fed and given something to drink. I asked for the plugs to be removed so I could pee, only to be met with a deafening silence. I was gagged and left with my own thoughts once again.

As time passed the urge to pee had come back again, this time more insistent. I tried to hold it as long as I could, but finally the need to pee just became too urgent. Unable to hold it any longer, I relaxed my bladder muscles and I felt the warm piss flowing down between my thighs and ass cheeks. A puddle forming in my crotch as it filtered through the cracks.

I felt my face glowing red as I lay in my own piss, my embarrassment growing, hidden only by the hood. As embarrassed as I was to be laying there in my own piss, I couldn't help feeling releived that I was finally able to go.

Suddenly the shocks returned, the waves racking my ass and pussy like little electric whips. Causing my body to convulse wildly, bringing me to the brink of orgasm. Then just as suddenly they stopped. Leaving my pussy throbbing and unfulfilled. My entire body felt like it was being used as a pin cushion. As the time passed I was able to calm my mind and I drifted off into a troubled and restricted sleep.

Soon my time was up and I was released from the jacket, only to have my wrists quickly cuffed behind my back. The chastity belt was removed, and I moaned loudly as the plugs were removed. The gag and hood were then removed and I was once again able to talk, see and hear.

Mistress held me tightly in her arms, slowly rocking me like a baby. My time in the hood and jacket had truly made me feel like I belonged to her. When she held my face in her hands and kissed me tenderly, I broke out in tears. She just kept rocking me, quietly calming me down. Telling me how proud I had made her, and how I had passed the final test.

She then called for the other slaves, and told her most senior slave to bring her a collar from the desk in her sanctum. When she arrived I was ordered to kneel at Mistress's feet. As I knelt Mistress spoke softly saying:

"I am proud to say that you have passed your training period. You no longer have to wear your chains, and you are now my permanent property.

Now lean forward so I can place your new collar on your neck."

With tears of joy streaming down my face I said: "Thank you Mistress, it makes me so happy to know that you want to own me, and I will do my best to make you proud of me."

With that said, I leaned forward, and felt her place the collar around my neck. It was a 3/8 thick round metal hoop, that had a removable D ring. Once the collar was in place she turned the locking screw, and tugged gently on the D ring in front to make sure the collar was properly secured.

I was a complete wreck and could no longer control my emotions; I broke down crying like a baby. The collar meant she now owned me forever, and knowing that I was now officially hers, gave me a sense of pride. My wrists were then released and my slave sisters all gathered around me to gave me a supportive hug. My life as a slave had officially begun, no longer was I free.