My Revelation Ch. 06

Story Info
The relationship deepens.
2.4k words
4.54
15.5k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night. I was dismissed while James turned away from me replacing his belt.

"Your quarters are behind that screen,asshead." James said as he left the room.

"You are to come to my room at nine o'clock in the morning. Dressed as you are now."

With that, the master exited, and I made my way to the corner of the room he had indicated. Behind the screen lay a thin, worn pad. It might have been an old futon, but it wasn't long enough to be one. It took awhile to find a position where I wasn't pressing on one of my welts. My skin still burned from the thrashing. Still, as I inspected the red stripes, the ones that I could see, I felt a warmth sweep over me. "These are mementos

of the master," I thought. "These were done by his hand. The same hand that holds his beautiful cock when he stands over a toilet. The same hand that he used to slap my old girlfriend Stephanie's ass while he vigorously entered her pussy." How it had thrilled me to spy upon them that time! Beside the mat, there was a thin, grey blanket and a bowl of water. The fear I had felt during the whipping had made my mouth dry. I began to lift the bowl to my lips, but I stopped. I replaced the bowl on the floor, got down on all fours, and gratefully lapped up the cooling water. I curled up on my mat, drew the blanket about me, and fell into a peaceful sleep.

I awoke before sunrise and peeked out from behind the screen. I could hardly believe that the previous night's proceedings had actually happened. Master James's chair stood in the center of the room. The sound of early-morning traffic whispered through the windows. It seemed I had lots of time before the appointed hour. I wished that at least one of the articles from my shrine at home could be there. I felt forlorn, and the time dragged slowly forward.

At five till nine, I ventured, naked, through the door. I had no idea where the master's room was. The house was carpeted, and I tread noiselessly past two doors that were firmly shut. I began to feel anxious, dreading being late. I so hoped that the morning could be one of forgiveness and conciliation. Finally, I came to a door that was slightly ajar. I waited outside, holding my breath.

"You can enter,Jack." I heard the master say.

I opened the door and stood in the threshold. James lay in his bed, propped up by pillows. He was wearing satiny maroon pajamas, and there was a newspaper lying beside him.

"Good morning, Jack. Did you sleep well?" master queried.

"Yes, sir. I surely did." I said, feeling a smile creep over my face; a smile of deep satisfaction at having spent a night under my master's roof.

"Come around over here, Jack. Let's take a look." James said, indicating his bedside. I began to walk over, then hesitated, wondering if I should be crawling. James chuckled.

"Walking will do, Jack. You'll have plenty of opportunities to crawl. Trust me."

"I love being on all fours in your presence, James." I ventured.

"So it would seem! It comes quite naturally to you, boy." James said, offering a smile that made my knees quiver with devotion. His teeth were white and strong, gleaming in his handsome brown face.

"Now." said James. "Come here and we'll tend to you."

I walked swiftly over to where he'd pointed. James swung round, placing his feet on the carpet.

"Turn around." he ordered.

I felt proud as I displayed the marks of my punishment."

"Hmmmm." James pondered as he pivoted me one way, then the other. "The skin is broken in a couple of places. That will need some antibiotic ointment. Maybe a bandage. Get the first aid kit from the closet, Jack."

Returning with the kit, I placed it on the bed beside James, and he opened it.

"You took your strapping well, Jack."

"Thank you, sir!" I replied, elated.

"Tell me what you thought about being whipped by me." James said.

"Oh, sir! I was frightened, really. You were so stern and fierce. I was hoping you wouldn't send me away and be angry with me forever!" I said, my voice quavering.

"Well, truth is I was angry." James said. "Not so much at you as at all the white fools out there who oppress black folks. That's where the anger comes from. Having someone like you around helps me settle the score in a small, personal way. I really do enjoy it!"

"Oh! That's so good to hear!" I exclaimed, spontaneously dropping to my knees before him. "God, it feels so good to be of use to you in this way!"

James drew me to him, and I found myself, to my amazement, resting my face on the inside of his thigh. It was warm and I felt tears roll down my cheek, from whence they fell against his pajama leg, darkening the fabric.

""You're a good boy, Jack." James said in a soothing voice."You have a master now."

"Thank you, master!" I said, suppressing my sobs as best I could. "Thank you, master James."

Once I'd composed myself, I stood with my back to James and he continued to assess my wounds.

"Jack, I'll bet you might like to take a close look at what I did to you before I cover any of it. Would you?"

"Yes, sir. i would." I replied without hesitation.

"there's a full-length mirror on the inside of the closet door. Go on."

I went to the closet and opened the door. Angling the door to catch the room light at its best I looked over my shoulder to see the marks of my submission.

"Wow!" was all I could say at first. I said it again and again as I jockeyed myself for the best view.

"You're a black man's nigger, Jack. Congratulations!" James said, giving a chuckle that had a slightly acerbic edge.

"And a proud one, too, sir!" I said, my eyes riveted to the numerous welts that latticed my white ass.

"Okay, come back here. I got some doctoring to do." James said, and I hurried over.

James was attentive and painstaking in dressing my wounds. Bandages were applied to where the skin had ruptured. They felt much better with the soothing ointment and the protection of the bandages.

"Now." James said, looking at me with a serious countenance. "You know what can happen to you. I don't even need a reason. Understood?"

"Yes, of course, sir." i said with enthusiasm. "You might just feel like giving a white boy a good tanning, and I would come running to receive it. Right, master?"

"That's right, Jacko." the master affirmed. "But sometimes there are rewards as well. For instance, you took your strapping well, as I told you. You might just get a reward for that. In fact, I'm sure of it."

James stood at his bedside and removed his pajama top.

"Kneel, boy." he said, and I instinctively fell to my knees. James's torso was sleek and trim; not so much muscular as beautifully toned. He tossed the top to me.

"Fold." he directed.

I busied myself with this task as my mind and loins swam in the warm waters of exquisite expectation of what would befall me. James moved to an easy chair by the window; the same window, I realized with a start, that I had hungrily peered through while James mounted and humped Stephanie in magnificent style. Oh, the memories!

Once at the window, which was curtained with gauzy fabric through which the light filtered, he turned to face me.

"Come." he commanded, and I crawled speedily to his feet.

"Jack, sometimes a reward can take the form of attending to my penis. It enjoys the attentions of a boy like yourself, and its standards are quite high. Are you ready to meet them?"

"Ready, sir!!" I croaked, my voice constricted with lust. Jesus, i thought, did I just go to heaven?

"But before you introduce yourself to it, Jack, you have to pass through a portal ,so to speak. you must demonstrate your dedication and your respect. For me and my penis."

"Please, master. Please let me show you!"

With this, James let his pajama bottoms slip to the floor. I nearly cried out. Such beauty! Such indescribable majesty. The cock swayed before him. This was a man, I thought. A real man. A man I could call master. James tossed the bottoms to me and I folded them. I placed them on my back and transported them to the bed where its counterpart lay, then scurried back on hands and knees.

"Soon, Jack, you will take this cock into your mouth and make love to it. Consider the different ways you can please it. You will eat my seed and know that it is sacred fluid. If you meet my expectations, there will come a time when you will regularly offer me your mouth as a pussy, and I will fuck it. And each time I fuck you in this way, you will receive my sperm. You will eat it. Over time, if you perform well, you will swallow gallons of it. Sometimes I will deposit it on your white dog face. Other times I will shoot it up your pig nose. Understood?"

I was utterly speechless. My mouth hung open, and my erect cock danced a wild jig.

James turned and rested his arms against the back of the upholstered chair. this left him bent slightly forward. Before me was the master's ass.

"You know, Jack. In the days of slavery, white men would whip the black slaves asses. They'd whip them raw. But this black ass, Jack, is different. It doesn't get whipped. it will never be marked. It is on this Earth for weak, sniveling, white turds like yourself to worship. So.... get started boy! Show your master how much you respect his black ass."

James spread his legs till he was comfortable, rested his arms and chin on the back of the chair, and presented his beautiful ass to my adoring gaze.

I need to conduct myself with the greatest care, I thought to myself. This is a test. This is your entrance exam. This is one of the first real contacts with the master's body. And, my goodness, what a body. James had always struck a handsome figure dressed, but nude, he was a god. His body was smooth and hairless except for his underarms and a sweet, kinked pubic area that had me drooling. I wanted to bury my face in it and breathe in his man odor. But what confronted me now was also in a league of its own. His cheeks were not abundant, but there was softness to them. They jiggled some when James was getting settled. Below them, his thighs were strong and elegantly shaped.

"Let's go, boy! Get your white-dog mouth working!" James commanded.

Realizing that I had been lost in a reverie of adulation, I hurried on my knees the few feet until I was inches away from his ass. My heart pounding, I bent forward and pressed my lips to his left cheek. I chose a spot by the bottom curve so that I had to approach from beneath. This seemed appropriate to me! The master's ass cheek was soft and warm. Before I knew it, I had moved over to his right side and was administering another soft kiss to him there. Then, with an abandon I'd never known before, i was kissing James's ass all over, all the time praising it and him.

"Oh! Sweet master's ass! I am so grateful to be on my knees before you. You are superior to all of me. I am not equal to my master's ass. It is above me."

As I proceeded to speak softly to James's buttocks, I fell to licking them.

"With my worthless tongue, I show my respect. I wish only to please the master's ass."

To my delight, James gave encouraging words.

"That's the ticket, my little white dog. Lick master's ass well. You will be rewarded."

I did just that, of course, licking kissing, sucking the cheeks. James reached back and petted my head, as he would a dog who had performed well. With his hand still behind, he drew his right cheek away from the crevice, and I caught my first glimpse of his anus. It was darker than the skin around it. He released it at once, but my lips and nose were on the scent. I had seen the very essence of the master, the essence of his dominance over me.

"Like what you saw, boy?" James asked. Judging by my excited breathing, he must have known he had me hooked. Perhaps the question was a mocking one. I hoped so!

"I'm a little shy about going further, master." I said. And I was. It seemed like such a sign of a loser to suck another man's asshole! I mean, I wanted to so badly. I wanted to please him there. I wanted to hear satisfied sounds come from him as I attended to his hole. But there was my natural shyness to contend with. Maybe what I really wanted was to be seen as his whore and to be sweet-talked.

"Take your time, Jack. It's something new. I know. But you do want it, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, James! Yes! I want to taste your asshole so much. Please forgive my hesitation. it's just that this seems like giving up all self-respect. I mean all of it." I said.

"That's exactly what it is, Jack. But it's your decision. We could end this right now."

With those words, I worked my nose between master's cheeks until the tip of it rested on the warm, tight coil of his fragrant anus. i breathed deeply and knew, without question, that there was no going back. I rubbed my nose enthusiastically over the warm pucker. I pressed my nostrils right up against it and breathed deeply. I was home. I timidly licked the outer rim, feeling the subtle corrugations of the skin there. Then, slowly, I began to explore the inside. Mmmmmm. How far could I get my tongue up there? We would surely find out this very day!