My Ride with Terry & Teresa

Story Info
Fun in backseat with another woman.
1k words
3.84
44.1k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

I have read stories on the Internet of couples and another guy in a car where the guy gets in the back seat and the wife/girlfriend gets in the back while the husband/boyfriend drives. Well this happened to me a few months ago.

My wife Lisa and I were invited to a house party in a town near us but my wife caught the stomach bug earlier in the week before the party and was not able to go. I suggested since she was not able to go I would stay home with her but she almost insisted I go without her to the party. Our sex life hadn't been the greatest lately and the last thing I wanted was to feel like I was going off to get some sex from another woman when nothing was happening at home. I tried to convince Lisa I didn't want to go without her, but again she insisted. Then a couple near us called and asked if we were going to the party because they wanted to follow us as they didn't know directions. Lisa told them she wasn't able to go due to her not feeling well but I was going, this is when the couple suggested I ride with them so I wouldn't have to drive alone and would also not have to worry about driving after drinking at the party. I was pretty much stuck, although I was not too disappointed as I knew there should be plenty of sexy ladies at the party to look at and the female of the couple that I would be riding with is a real looker.

Terry and Teresa came by and the three of us headed to the party. Terry is and older gentleman, I'd say 15 years older than me and Teresa, are mid-40. They make an attractive couple but the thing I need to tell you is Teresa has the body of a 30 year old. She is about 5' 6", thick blonde hair, a killer body with full C breasts that almost pass for fake, almost no sag even at 45. She has a great hourglass figure that sets atop very shapely sexy long legs.

The party was pretty good but I just talked to the others there not wanting it to look like I was there to screw around with the other wives while my wife was at home sick. As I had thought there were plenty of sexy women to look at, but not much else to watch as some of the people carried their sexual play to the bedrooms. Lucky Terry had no problem finding other couples to play with as Teresa is a magnet for others because of her dynamite looks. I saw her pass through the house a few times with different women and Terry and the other husband weren't far behind. Now I could have taken it that since I had rode down with Terry and Teresa that it was an invitation to try to play with them but I am a nice guy and didn't want to get in the way of them playing with others especially since Lisa was not there for Terry to play with while I was having fun with Teresa.

The party was still going when Terry and Teresa came through saying Teresa had to work the next morning and they needed to go. I had assumed from what I had seen Terry and Teresa had a good time and were just ready to get home. We said our good-byes and went outside to the car. Terry got in to drive and I climbed in the back seat, then the surprise, Terry suggested Teresa get in the back with me which seemed where she was heading anyway. Now, this is where Lisa says I am naïve but I just don't want to seem pushy or overbearing, I didn't want Terry or Teresa to think I was assuming this meant I could jump Teresa, but Lisa tried to tell me what did I think it meant. I did put my hand on Teresa's leg but wasn't going any farther until I got a hint from her to do so.

Well, I didn't have to wait; Teresa placed her hand on the inside of my thigh and moved it up to feel my quickening erection. She leaned over and passionately kissed me. I reciprocated by feeling her wonderful breasts inside her blouse which she promptly removed then went to release my dick from my jeans. Once she had it free she lowered her head taking into her silky mouth driving me crazy with her talented lips and tongue. After a few minutes of this I wanted to get her naked and feel her pussy, which by the way I had not yet had the privilege of doing before. Teresa helped me slide them off her legs and lay back giving me easy access to her very wet pussy but not stopping her stroking of my now hurting hard dick. She started moaning as I worked two fingers in and out of her soaking pussy and I was overcome with lust, I wanted to sink my dick inside her sweet, tight, smooth pussy. I reached to pull her into my lap and she moved almost without my assistance straddling me cock facing me. Teresa took hold of me and guided it to the entrance of her steaming pussy. She leaned forward and lowered herself all the way down. She started to ride me as Terry drove toward home. Even though it was late at night, I did wonder if the few passing cars could see what was going on.

Now I want to say I lasted a long time but due to this being a fantasy come true, I shot much earlier than I would have hoped for. Not only was a woman fucking me in the back seat while her boyfriend drove, it was a truly beautiful woman. Teresa is a living wet dream to look at and to hold and I just couldn't hold out. Teresa had done most of the work, expertly riding my, bouncing up and down on my dick. I only hope I didn't come too quickly for her enjoyment, but thankfully she didn't seem too disappointed.

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers