My Roommate

Story Info
Her first time with another woman.
942 words
3.98
84.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers

My boyfriend and I have sex all the time. Missionary, my legs over his shoulders, doggie style, reverse cowgirl, even this one position where we're tangled up together like in a game of twister but still I get no satisfaction. There's pleasure but I still can't seem to cum. I love him very much he just doesn't do anything for me sexually anymore. I don't want to hurt his feelings or squash his ego so I always just fake with him. I've gotten so good I can even fool myself.

One night after he had left my place I went to take a shower. On my way to the bathroom I passed by my roommates room and her door was half open. I glanced in to see what she was doing and saw her getting undressed. On any other day normally I would have looked away but tonight I couldn't help but stare. She was so sexy with her straight brown hair, 36D chest, and size 10 waist. I found myself becoming slightly aroused by the sight of her and thought it best I kept on walking to the bathroom. As I turned the shower on and got naked waiting for the water to heat up I wondered if she noticed me standing at her door practically drooling. The hot water felt so good cascading down my body, starting at my shoulders and quickly running over my breasts then down my torso washing over the top of my vagina and down my legs to my feet. I loved the way the water felt.

I couldn't get rid of the picture of my roommate in her underwear. My pussy started to throb a little so I rubbed it some. Mmm...it felt so nice. I continued to fantasize about my roommate until I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. I quickly finished taking my shower and went to go lay down on my bed completely naked. The cool air hitting my moist body was a wonderful sensation. So relaxed from the hot shower I began to drift off thinking again about her, her lips touching mine and our pussies grinding against one another. Even more aroused now I took out my dildo and slid it along my clit up and down. Images of her played in my head making my pussy even wetter. Then a knock came at my door. You can't be serious I thought. Then the knock came again. Damn!! as I reached for my towel the door opened up and I shrieked. It was only my roommate but I still didn't want her just coming into my room especially at a time like this. She giggled and then apologized for barging in and explained I was taking too long to answer the door. I was so embarrassed but she was standing there in my door way in her underwear so I felt a little less embarrassed.

She started talking about random unimportant stuff while I was lying in front of her naked. My mind couldn't stop thinking about how nice her tits looked coming out of the top of her bra. It was going to drive me crazy if I didn't do something and fast so I closed the distance between us and kissed her. Her eyes flew open in surprise then drifted to a slight close. I was sure she would push me away but she didn't. Our lips continued to kiss. She tasted of mint chocolate. I almost thought I was dreaming because things like this didn't happen in real life or at least not mine. Her soft hands touched me sliding up and down the curve of my waist.

I never knew being with a woman could be so hot. Her hand began to slide up towards my tits cupping them together. I've always enjoyed having my boobs touched, caressed, and fondled. I parted from her sweet lips and lowered my lips to one of her breasts and cupped the other in my hand and squeezed her erect nipple through the fabric of her lace bra. She was very responsive to the touch of my tongue on her breast and my hot breath blanketing her nipple. When she moaned there was something inside me that stirred and I wanted her more. She took my hand and led me over to the bed where my dildo lay open for anyone to see. She picked it up and ordered me to lie on the bed.

I was so nervous and my breathing was irregular. As soon as her mouth met my clit my whole body convulsed and she laughed at me. She kept licking and sucking on my clit, teasing me and making me want more. Without warning she jammed the dildo up inside me pussy making me almost want to cum right then. Rhythmically she started pumping it in and out of my pussy. My temperature rose with every flick of her tongue over my clitoris and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. Seeing her there between my legs licking my clit and fucking my pussy made me even more aroused. I could feel it building up and I just wanted to cum all over her lips. She fucked me faster and harder until I came. I felt it start in my toes and shoot through my body. My legs even began to shake a little and it left me out of breath. She came up and kissed me so I could taste myself on her lips. Then we just laid there in the aftermath tangled up in one another before falling asleep.

goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers