My Roommate Does a Soldier

Story Info
Ashley, a soldier, and our hidden camera and mic.
5.9k words
4.57
26.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddb57
ddb57
3 Followers

It was a normal Thursday night out, just having a few drinks and playing a few games of pool with a buddy down at the local bar. It was just him and I at the pool table until we were halfway through our second game. A young man wearing an Army uniform walked up to the table and put a quarter on top. He was about 6'2, had dark hair, broad shoulders and was wearing a set of fatigues, a hat, and even the cowhide yellow boots.

He asked, "Who has next game?"

Al and I both shrugged our shoulders as if to say I don't know. "I guess it's you," we both said in unison. Just then the waitress came by and we ordered another beer, I told her to put the soldier's beer on my tab; it was the least I could do for his service to our country. I ended up winning the game, Al left to talk to some girl that had been staring at him the whole time we had been in the bar. The solder leaned down, put the money in the table and released the pool balls out of their locked compartment. He then started to gather the balls, in order to rack them.

I said, "My name is David, I would like to thank you for your service." He smiled this huge smile filled with perfect teeth and two big dimples appeared on each side of his mouth making me a little jealous.

He said "No problem my name is Devin and I'm here for a week on leave. I've been cooped up in the house with my mom and dad and they are driving me crazy. I thought I would get a little time away, play some pool and drink some beers." We were on our third game when I realized Al had left with the girl who had been checking him out. I started to get upset because I had ridden there with Al; Now, I was stuck. At this point, I decided I liked this kid and secretly thought I knew someone else who might like him as well. I was getting pretty buzzed at this point, so I asked Devin if he had driven here himself, He told me he drove here in his parent's car.

I asked with a grin, "If I bought some more beer and introduced you to a sexy young lady if you wouldn't mind taking me home."

He kind of chuckled, as he asked me. "Who is the sexy lady?"

I replied, "She's my roommate and she digs on guys in uniform." We finished our beers and headed out the door. On the way to my house we stopped at the liquor store, and I bought a 12 pack of beer and a small bottle of tequila for Ashley. We arrived at my house, walked in and I motioned for him to have a seat. I grabbed a beer for him, grabbed one for me and put the tequila in my pocket. It was about 8:32 at night and Ashley's door was open. I put the remaining beers in the fridge, grabbed a shot glass and put it in my other pocket as I walked to Ashley's doorway. Ashley was 23 years old with a tight sexy little body that was so nice it made mouths water. She had dark hair that fell just past her shoulders and it surrounded her beautiful face. She spent much of her time smiling the most adorable smile you can imagine. I haven't seen her tits yet, but they look big and tasty with lots of cleavage to display. She was a 9 all the way and quite a nymph according to her stories. She had only been my roommate for about a month and I couldn't wait to see if her action equaled up to her talk. She was on the computer when I walked in and I didn't say anything for a few seconds.

She looked over at me and smiled as she asked. "Why are you grinning at me like that David?"

I smiled back as I replied to her. "I brought a friend home with me that I just met over at the bar, just curious if you're up for a little partying."

With a weary sigh she says, "I am kind of tired and just wanted to kick back right now."

"Okay" I replied, "At least come out and meet him, I told the young man if he gave me a ride home from the bar, I would introduce him to a sexy young lady."

She could tell by now I was up to something, "I don't want to renege on my part of the deal."

"Exactly what kind of deal did you make with him?" She replied trying not to laugh. "Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll come out and meet this new friend of yours." I smiled to myself, as I walked away knowing how excited she will be to see 'this new friend' of mine is a soldier. I watched her as she came out of the hallway, into the living room and I almost burst out laughing! Once she saw that my new friend was a soldier donning his uniform she was so floored, she actually came to a stop. It took a few seconds before she realized she wasn't walking anymore, without ever taking her eyes off him she bounced in and across the living room floor. She seemed to almost float until she fell back onto the couch.

Smiling she says, "Hi my name is Ashley."

He was equally intrigued and replied back with a huge grin, "My name is Devin; it's very nice to meet you." We started chatting about this and that; they started flirting and giggling like a pair of grade school kids. I reached into my pocket, grabbed the shot glass, reached into my other pocket and pulled out the tequila bottle.

I then asked in a jovial tone. "Who wants a shot?" They both raised there hands so I poured one after another until we had drank 4 shots. I made sure Ashley had a couple of seconds to let the shots settle before I leaned over and whispered to her, "There's a surprise for you lined up on the bathroom counter." Without a word she hurried into the bathroom. She emerged a couple of minutes later winking at me for the few lines of coke she had just snorted. This produced a glow to her that I had never seen. She just radiated an immense energy that electrified the entire room. I looked at her eyes and saw the most alluring, seductive bedroom eyes I could imagine seeing and I just melted.

"Let's turn on some music." She got up and turned the radio on to one of her favorite stations. We were just finishing another shot; when 'Enter Sandman' came through the speakers. Ashley suddenly burst out, "I love this song!"

I said, "I know you do. You can get up and dance to it for us if you like. It would be especially for Devin's sake, since he is fighting for our country. A soldier deserves to see a sexy woman dance as often as possible." I had never seen her dance and wasn't sure what she would do. Without a word she stood up, went to the middle of the living room and began to sway her hips to the beat of the music. I must admit, it looked quite sexy as she moved seductively around the room. I couldn't help myself, as I yelled out, "Get rid of some of those clothes woman!"

She looked over at me and said "You don't think I will, do you." I just smiled and shrugged not wanting to say the wrong thing and have her suddenly stop. She turned, faced Devin, standing right in front of him she swayed a little, then without warning, she reached down grabbed each side of her shirt by the bottom and lifted it up over her head. I was shocked to see her standing a couple feet in front of our soldier boy with only her bra and a pair of short shorts on. With her hands on her beautiful hips she sashayed towards Devin. Stopping just inches from him, she bent over displaying her cleavage for his enjoyment and enticement. Her gazed had the sexiest 'come hither' look either of us had look ever seen. She spun around, bent over and playfully tapped her ass. Laughing, she stood up and spoke in a husky voice. "I bet you liked that pose, didn't you?" I was so turned on; I barely noticed her coprophagous grin as she occasionally looked over to give me a wink.

I suddenly burst out. "What about the damn shorts?" she spun around, faced me, wiggled her hips back and forth and slowly pulled her shorts down. With a kick of her shapely legs the shorts were propelled across the room. I couldn't believe she was stripping in front of me! Once she flung her shorts off to the side, she walked towards me, went around the coffee table, strutted to the end of the couch were I was. That's when she lifted one leg in the air swung it over me dropping square onto my lap. She looked in my eyes, reached her arms around me and hugged me.

Secretly she started began whispering in my ear. "Did you bring him home for me to play with? I know you know, I've been a little naughty girl lately?"

"Have you been naughty enough that you think you deserve him?" I was so focused on her words that I didn't realize her hips were slowly rotating on my lap while her upper body was slightly swaying back and forth rubbing against my chest. I realized through her bra I could feel her nipples getting hard and erect. I felt shivers run down my spine as her nipples got harder and harder. I whispered to her, "That since I brought him home to her, she had to do me a small favor." I felt her body stiffen a little, as if she had misgivings about hearing the favor I had in mind. I told her, "Once you get off me, sway your hips as wide as you can while you walk towards him. I want you to walk past him, stopping after about a foot or so, turn your head around, look intensely into his eyes, reach back and unsnap your bra. You should giggle just a little as you let it fall to the floor. With your left hand reach back grasping his hand in yours and lead him towards your lair." I felt her lips smile as they were resting on my neck. I watched with my tongue on the floor as she walked away from me towards her conquest. She followed my instructions to the letter. I could hardly wait to undo my pants and release my throbbing hard cock from its captivity.

I heard her say. "It is time I took care of you soldier." Within a couple of seconds they were out of sight and I heard her door close softly.

Most people would think this is the end of my story about Ashley, the soldier boy and I, but not quite. Ashley and I had come to an agreement; we installed a mini wireless cam and mic in the overhead vent of her room the prior week. I would have a perfect view of the bed and should be able to hear everything they say. I quickly turned my computer on and clicked on the camera icon. The camera's video came on almost instantly. This was the first opportunity I had to use our new little toy. The picture materialized and I saw Ashley had her arms on his shoulders, she was probably on her tippy toes and her head was moving side to side as they kissed like there was no one else in the world. His hands slowly dropped down off her shoulders, sliding his hands down to her hips he pulled her into him. He grabbed both ass cheeks and picked her up. I heard a little gasp from Ashley as Devin pulled back from their kiss and set her down.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, spinning her around as he slid his hands across her taut stomach. Instantly, she moved her ass back and forth across the front of his pants. I assume she was using doing this to rub his hard cock, or maybe she was just getting herself off. He buried his face in her neck as his hands raised up, grabbed her nice tits, rubbing and squeezing them intently. He started pinching her erect nipples slightly, and moving his fingers across them in a way that you could see made her whole body quiver. His face moved up her cheek and turning her head she caught his lips once they were near and as they kissed I noticed one of his hands making its way south. I couldn't see all that well, but it looked as if he just slipped his hand in her panties.

It didn't take long for her panting to turn to hard breathing, then to a slight moan came from deep within her, escaping through her soft, pouty lips. The two of them looked so hot I started rubbing my cock vigorously as I watched Devin play with Ashley's pussy under her panties.

Ashley pushed herself forward a little, turned around smiling and said to him. "I think we need to get this out." She began to run her hand up and down his rock hard shaft which was clearly visible even through his uniform. "Can't you feel it straining to come out and play?" she purred. He started to unbutton his shirt Ashley decided to take control. She moved her hand over his, stopping him from removing his shirt.

I heard her reply "I want you to keep your shirt on!" Her voice rose as she stated, "I get so hot when I look at a sexy soldier in uniform." She then ripped off his camouflage pants unleashing his 8" tool, which stood straight up just like an immobile fence post. Ashley pushed him back with a little force and he fell back on the bed. She dropped to her knees; reached out and wrapped her fingers around his already hard prick. She stroked it a little, looked up into his eyes and said "You want me to suck it don't you soldier boy?" I could not hear what was said next but, a few seconds later she started to slide her tongue up from the bottom, curling it around the shaft and sliding it across his head. She licked his mammoth meat for a couple minutes and without any warning; she opened her mouth, dropped her head and buried his cock in her mouth.

I heard a muffled groan as Ashley began to move her head up and down with some zeal. The thing that really got me stroking harder and more swiftly, was when I noticed her hand squeezing his balls.

He put his hand on top of her head and with a firm voice tells Ashley "Oh baby you can suck a cock! I want to shoot my load all over those pretty tits of yours." Ashley's head started moving quite fast at that moment. He seemed to be on the very edge of blowing his load right in her mouth. She managed to pull her head up. It made a plopping sound as his iron hard rod exited her mouth. He reached down and started to stroke his cock as Ashley grabbed her tits, pushed them together and leaned forward offering up her huge globes for him to cover with cum. She said something, I couldn't understand what, but then I heard.

"Fuck yeah! Shoot your soldier cum all over my big tits." He tightened his grip on his pecker as it began to shot load after load, covering both her big tits with his love juice. She whispered enticingly into his ear, "It feels so fucking warm; and feels so damn good, just give it all to me Devin." I couldn't believe as he continued cumming for almost a full minute. Fuck me! I thought, forgetting what it is like to be young and full of cum. Devin fell back on the bed, sporting a euphoric look that captured his pleasure perfectly. Ashley popped up and off the bed.

Leering down at him as she smiles wickedly and with a dominant tone, she tells him, "We're going to have some fun tonight, so take a minute or two because, this is only the beginning. You can not be 'at ease' until I tell you to Private!" She walked out of the camera's view, judging from the sound of water running, I figured she was cleaning his cum off her firm tits. I watched Ashley reappear into the cameras view and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets! I saw she had a completely shaved pussy, which made my mouth water. I stared at the screen with an intense longing to slide my tongue all over her bald fuck hole. She Jumped on the bed, propping her head up on two pillows, spread her legs as wide as she could which turned my mouth into Niagara Falls. I sat lusting for my tongue to slide around and in between those luscious lips.

I had a perfect view of her deliciously pink lips, topped by her sexually stimulated clit. I could not believe how perfect the camera portrayed her. I thought it might not be just the angle from the camera, but her aiming toward the camera just for me. I don't think I have ever seen a prettier pussy, which made me even hornier than before, if that was even possible at this point. As I watched Ashley's hand began rubbing up and down on her tantalizing pussy, with her occasionally rubbing her clit in circles. It was so hot! I almost shot my load on the screen!

Through the speakers I heard Ashley purr with unbridled desire, "Devin you didn't fall asleep did you?" He grunted and moved his head back and forth, symbolizing he was awake. In a compelling voice, "Oh Devin you need to turn around and look up here, I have a surprise for you."

As he rolled over and I heard him say, "Damn, that is a beautiful site" as he stared hungrily between her legs. One of her hands dropped down as she began to use one finger to slide up and down her wet pussy.

Moaning she tells him, "My god! I am so wet for your dick, but I want you to lick me first baby! I want you to lick me now, do it now Soldier."

He wasted no time moving his head between her legs. He first lightly ran his tongue all around the outside of her pussy lips, as he started to slip his tongue between her cunt, Ashley moaned out loud, louder then before. He continued to lick up and down, while pulling back out, only to shove it back inside her wet snatch. Ashley was moaning loudly now, as he continued to tongue lash her even more intently. She most assuredly loved the attention her pretty pink pussy lips were getting and the warmth of his mouth as well. He then slid two of his fingers inside of her and as he did this, she arched her hips into his fingers with every in and out he makes.

With a tantalizing voice she growls to him, "I love having your fingers fucking me while you nibble on my clit." He continued doing this for a few minutes, and then his hands slipped under her and grabbed her bare ass, as his fingers were going in and out of her faster and faster; Ashley moaned. "Fuck yeah! Lick my clit while you finger fuck my tight little pussy!"

As I watched his arm move back and forth with frenzy, his head started nodding up and down. I couldn't everything, because he was obstructing my view. I could see his arms moving, but couldn't see his fingers banging in and out her. I could see his tongue flicking her clit like it was a lollipop.

She yelled out to him, "Yeah that's it, right there! Don't Stop! Don't fucking stop! I'm going to cum!" It took about 20 more seconds until I saw her back arch up, her legs tremble slightly as she screamed loud enough for me to hear her without the mic.

"Oh Fuck! Right there baby! I am cumming for you Soldier!" He left his fingers inside her but stopped moving them, allowing her to enjoy her orgasmic bliss as long as possible. Once she stopped bucking, he then slipped his fingers out, held them up and slowly licked them both from top to bottom.

"Fuck you taste so damn good." He murmured between his fingers. He didn't make a move, he just stayed were he was and started to massage her thighs. His hands moved all over them before he started kissing first one thigh and then the other. His kisses started to move up the inside of her thighs with more and more fervor. Before she understood what was happening he was already licking her pussy lips again. She let out a little moan.

He stopped, lifted his head and said, "I think it's your turn again." With that said, he started a more intense repeated performance of attacking her pussy with his fingers. He said with excitement, "Damn you are so hot and wet for me, you turn me on more every second." Ashley just let out a few low moans and informed him her toys are in the bedside table. He reached over and grabbed the first dildo he could find and buried it in one massive thrust.

Ashley started moaning again. "Oh yes! Fuck my greedy little cunt with that fat dildo. You're going to push me to another orgasm," She says barley able to contain her screams and moans. He didn't say anything but his tongue and lips started to go after her clit again. I couldn't see his hand, but his arm was moving back and forth quite rapidly. Her volume level was continuing to rise with each moment getting louder and louder. He lifted his head up just as Ashley's hands reached down to squeeze her tits.

Devin let out a little evil giggle saying, "You keep it up sexy lady and I'm going to make you cum even harder this time." Ashley was so into how he was making her feel she could barely speak.

She finally replied, between her moans. "Oh yea, I'm almost there, please don't stop baby!" He started in on her clit again while using the dildo to hit her g spot. Her reaction was intense and immediate. Ashley started screaming, "Fuck yea baby that feels so damn good! I'm cumming for you again baby." She yelled,"Shit" about 10 times real loud before her whole body started to spasm uncontrollably. She screamed, "Oh god I'm cumming so fucking hard!" She bucked, screamed and grabbed his head forcing it down off her womanhood for what seemed like five minutes. Devin rolled over, sliding his way up toward the top of the bed, he watched as one of Ashley's hands let go of one of her big tits. Ashley reached out with that same hand to caresses his cheek. She said breathlessly. "Damn! soldier boy you can lick a pussy as good as a woman can. You where trained well by someone, because that was so fucking intense my ears are ringing."

ddb57
ddb57
3 Followers
12