My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers

"So I thought about it, but I didn't really want to get totally naked, especially in front of Paul. But Mark was telling Paul about how great my boobs look and how firm my butt is, and they kept joking that I wasn't being fair to humanity by not letting people see them. It was really funny and flattering, so finally I told them that I would let them see me in my bra and panties, but that was it. I thought that was a fair compromise, don't you, sweetie?" I kept silent, but she apparently interpreted that as agreement, and continued.

"So I stood up and pulled my top off over my head. As I was getting it over my head, I could hear Paul and Mark gasp, and then Mark told me that he really liked my bra. I looked down, and remembered that the bra I was wearing was my lavender one, the one that's really sheer! They could basically see my all of my boobs through the bra, especially my nipples! I was a little embarrassed, and I squealed and threw my top at Mark. But Paul and Mark applauded, so I went ahead and pulled down my jeans. They're really tight, and as I was taking them off I accidentally pulled my panties down a little bit with them. I think they got a glimpse of my bush before I pulled my panties back up!

"So I spent the rest of the night just in my sheer bra and my panties. Paul and Mark stared at my boobs the whole time! I was so naughty!"

She suddenly stopped. "Anything else?" I said after that.

"No. Uh, no," she said. "Then Paul left and Mark went to bed, and I just went and took a shower." Then she turned over, before I could look into her lying eyes. "Good night, sweetie!" she said.

I laid there, nearing tears again, and just wondered what I was going to do. Worst of all, I was still rock hard.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers
12