My Roommate's Woman

Story Info
College student gets a shock.
1.4k words
3.85
95.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Drew and I am a 19 year old college student. I have always loved to swim, so when I got to college I tried out for the swim team and was accepted. It was swimming where I met Mark. We had many interests besides swimming so when it came time to find a place to live off-campus, we decided to room together.

Mark had it all together. He was a handsome guy, member of the swim team, and a top student as well.

When we started to have swim meets, my mom liked to stop by and see me compete. After one such competition I introduced my mom to the whole team. The guys made her feel welcome. My mom wanted to treat myself and Mark to dinner after we had won the overall competition.

We went to dinner where Mark made my mom feel really special. He praised me for my swimming skills and also for being such a good friend. Mark came from a broken home. His big break was receiving a scholarship to swim and get an education.

My mom was impressed by everything Mark had said, I could see it in her face. I knew life at home was not so good for my mother. She and my dad were having troubles, although she never brought them up to me. She wanted to make sure I graduated school and found a good position afterwards.

After dinner my mom drove us back to our apartment. Once there my mother came inside. She had never seen the insides of our place. I am sure she found it messy and not up to her standards, but she never said a word about it.

I had wanted to go for a run to burn off some of the calories. I got my running clothes on and then saw my mother back out to her car. I took off jogging as I waved to my mom.

I took a long run that evening. I had a lot of energy stored up. When I got back to the apartment, I unlocked the door and walked in. As soon as I walked inside I thought I heard noises. At first I thought Mark had the TV on in his bedroom. As I walked into the living room I realized it wasn't the TV.

The door to Mark's bedroom was cracked, I peeked in to see what was going on. There was Mark and my mother in bed!

I was stunned. my mom was on her back and Mark had his face buried between my mother's legs. My mom was holding Mark's head in place and she was urging him to lick her clit and pussy.

I had to take a few steps back. I was totally shocked, to put it mildly. Had I missed something? What had brought this on, I had no idea. I didn't know whether to barge in or go back out of our apartment and come back later. I decided to stay. It was like driving by a car wreck. I knew I should not be gazing at this, but I couldn't help myself.

It wasn't too long before Mark made my mom cum with his tongue and mouth. She was urging him to get on top of her now and fuck her. Mark climbed on top of my mom and entered her. Mark was well endowed. He pushed his cockhead past my mother's pussylips and he took her.

My mom still had a good body, her tits were firm and she was tight from working out at the gym. From my vantage point I could see Mark's cock and his balls driving into my mom's wet hole. He was pounding her with long, deep strokes. My mom had placed her legs around Mark's back and her ass was up off the bed.

My mother was wild with lust. She was pleading with Mark to give her what she needed. Mark was having her beg for his cock. He told her he was going to make her his cock slut. I couldn't believe what was transpiring in my friend's bed!

Mark would pull his cock out, just the head in my mom's pussy, then ask her if she wanted him. My mom was almost out of it. She urged Mark to punish her with his thick monster. Mark did just that, He was fucking my mom so fast now, His ass muscles were tensed from giving my mom his massive cock.

My mom told Mark to hurry up and cum, she said that I was going to be back shortly. Mark did as she asked and he dumped his hot cum in her pussy. My mother squealed out loud while telling my friend to squirt every drop into her.

Mark must have shot four or five big loads into my mom. Cum was running out of her love gash and flowing down her ass crack. After I saw this, I turned around and walked back out of my apartment.

I was standing out on the sidewalk when my mother came strolling out. Her face betrayed her when she saw me. She knew I had seen them together.

"I am so sorry Drew," she said.

"Why Mom?" I had to find out.

She told me things were worse at home. She and my dad hadn't been lovers for a long time now. When she saw how Mark treated her and was so handsome, she lost her willpower. She told me not to blame my friend. After I went for my run, she turned back around and Mark had let her back in.

Once inside she made all the first moves. She said she had kissed him and told him what she wanted from him. Mark told her he didn't want to make trouble for himself and Drew.

My mother said she would make everything right if they were caught making love. This was the part my mom had dreaded. She had hoped not to be seen, but it didn't happen that way.

I asked her what she was planning to do now. Was she going to continue being Mark's lover? She was honest with me, she didn't know. Mark had made her feel so wonderful, but she somehow doubted he would want an older woman as his lover for very long.

My mom considered it a mercy fuck. She kissed me on the cheek then drove away. I went back inside. Mark was waiting for me.

"I am sorry Drew, it just got out of hand," Mark said.

"My mom told me everything that happened outside," I replied back to Mark.

"I just want to know what you plan to do now Mark," I need to know.

Mark told me that my mother was the best loving he had ever had. He knew it was madness, but he wanted her again. I had no idea how this was going to be resolved. Maybe it wouldn't get fixed. I needed to get some sleep and try to remove this from my mind. I knew it probably wouldn't happen that night.

The next day my mother dropped in. Both Mark and I were home. She had us both sit down, she had something to tell us both.

The first thing was that she was going to divorce my father. There was no use pretending that their marriage could be repaired. I was really sad, but in my heart I knew it was coming. Secondly, she wanted to apologize to both of us. She had put each of us in a bad position and she wanted both of us to remain friends.

Then my mother was brutally honest. She told Mark she wanted him again. She would take whatever he offered her, but she wanted him as her lover. Mark said that he wanted her in his bed as well.

I told them both I would need to move out. This was a bit too close to home for me. Mark would still be my friend but it would never be like before. I became more distant from my mother as well. It was for the best in the long run.

I am now finishing up my final year at school. My mother contacted me to let me know that once Mark graduated as well, they were both going to move in together on a permanent basis.

I wished them well and to this day, I have never seen either of them again.