My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" she said. "Like I'm not even here."

"This doesn't bother you?"

She shook her head. "Not at all. I like it."

"You like it?" I said.

"Yeah. I think you have a great cock. I like looking at it."

"You do know we're related, right?"

"I didn't say I wanted to climb on top of it and ride it all day long. I just said I like it."

"Are you sure you're not a slut?"

"Why? Do you like slutty girls? Maybe I am a slut. Maybe I like big cocks."

I shook my head but started to dress. One of her hands was under the sheet while she watched me. I was pretty sure she was playing herself. By the time I finished dressing, my cock was straining against my zipper.

"See you later," I said.

"Wait, come give me a hug and a kiss goodbye," she said, sitting up in bed, keeping the sheet around her waist, the shirt still hanging onto its button for dear life. I wasn't in the habit of kissing someone goodbye in the morning, but I wasn't in the habit of dressing in front of anyone either. And now her fingers were all slick and glossy from playing with herself. Fuck, my sister was a seriously horny girl, and I was beginning to suspect she had undressed herself last night. I sat on the bed, turning my head to offer my cheek.

"No," she pouted. "Eskimo kiss."

I rolled my eyes but faced her. She put her hands on my jaw and came in, rubbing our noses together, up and down, her full lips just in front of mine. I really wanted to kiss her, but then she kissed me, and it was even longer this time, closing her mouth around my lower lip. Then she pulled away, sucking on my lower lip as she did so.

"Mmm. See ya, roomie."

I climbed up. "See ya."

It is hard, hard to sort mail when you're thinking about your naked little sister all day long, playing with her pussy and watching porn in your bed. But work gave me time to think about the situation. A couple of things occurred to me. First, nudity wasn't that important to Lori, at least not with family. I don't know where she got that from, but some families were nudists, so maybe it wasn't a big deal. Next, I think she was flirting with me. I wasn't imagining that. I didn't know how far she expected it to go. Maybe she was just being playful, but she was still off limits. And it made me think about why she was doing it. Either she was trying to tempt me into letting her stay, and once I agreed, it would stop, or she was doing it because she really did have some sort of crush on me, which I found just as unbelievable. After all, she was my sister!

On the way home, I stopped at the department store. Shopping in the girl's section for panties, t-shirts, jeans, socks, and shoes will get you looks every time. No bra though. I told myself it was because I didn't know anything about bra sizes, but I really liked the idea of seeing her nipples again.

"Hello?" I called as I entered my apartment.

Lori was gone, but there weren't a lot of places to hide. For a moment I was worried. She must have gone out on her own, with nothing but a bikini and a jean jacket and a skirt! My neighborhood wasn't the nicest either, but then I heard the shower running. Oh, she was taking a shower. Well, I could wait.

The apartment itself, I noticed, was very clean. Everything was dusted and the hardwood floors reflected the light. Even all the dishes had been washed and put away. And there was food simmering on the stove. She was making pasta soup, which was about the only thing she could make with my limited pantry.

I sat on the stool at my kitchen counter, thinking about my sister in the shower...naked. I wanted to charge in on her, like she had done to me. It would have been fair too. She's the one who said she didn't care, and I had dressed in front of her this morning. God, had I really done that? Oh, hell, why not go in? I went to the bathroom door and knocked. It creaked open.

"Sis?"

"Chris, that you?"

"No, it's the landlord. This apartment is only leased for one tenant."

"He didn't say that," she called back. "Did he?"

"I don't think he'd care."

"Good."

"Not that I'm agreeing."

"Come in here. I can't hear you."

"You're showering."

"I said come in here. Don't worry, I'm not playing with myself, like you were."

I sighed. She was giggling. Fine, if she didn't care if I saw her naked, than neither did I. I barged in and stared right through the glass. She was scrubbing her face, giving me plenty of time to stare at her bare breasts and shaved pussy, the fog barely blocking my gaze. The water was running freely from her dark nipples, her legs were spread apart. Her clit was poking out just to say hello. Then her hands slid down and blocked my view.

"My face is up here, pervert."

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I got you a present."

"Really?" she said through the glass. She was washing between her legs now, running the bar of soap across her pussy lips. "A present for me? Hey, up here."

"You are totally washing your pussy right now to fuck with me."

She laughed. "When I fuck with you, you'll know it. Come on, what'd you get me?"

Her hands had moved on, lathering her breasts, running her fingers over her nipples.

"I bought you a t-shirt, pants, panties, socks, and some shoes."

"Really? You're so sweet."

"I would've taken you to the store with me, but no shirt, no shoes, no service."

"It's okay. I figured I'd just walk around your apartment naked for the rest of my life."

"What a tempting thought."

"Oh, you're dirty thinking like that, staring at your sister while she's showering."

"You told me to come in here!"

"I didn't tell you to fuck me with your eyes."

I threw the bag of clothes at the shower door. "That's it. I'm leaving."

She was laughing again, her words chasing me out. "Ow, Chris, your cock is so big and hard, and my pussy is so small and tight, be gentle!"

I slammed the door, though it creaked back open. I was definitely going to yell at the landlord to fix that thing. Damn, my sister was annoying. And watching her shower like that had my cock hard all over again.

"Fucking hell, I can't live like this. I am going to fuck her or throw her out, but either way she is screwed."

A few minutes later, the door opened and she stood there in a pair of white cotton panties and a pink t-shirt with the word PINK across the chest. It was on clearance. Her nipples were poking out between the P and K. Maybe I should have bought her the bra.

"Fits perfect," she said.

"What about the pants?" I asked.

"Didn't fit perfect, too big. I guess you've been staring at my tits too much and not my ass."

"Fuck, Lori, do you have to say that sort of stuff?"

"Calm down. I'm just teasing. The pants are fine if we go somewhere, but I'm going to have to borrow a belt or something, and I don't like wearing jeans around the house."

"So you're going to prance around in panties?"

"Should I put my bikini back on?"

"Fine, wear whatever you want. Not like I haven't seen everything."

"Good, there you go. You're getting more comfortable with me by the minute. See, I told you I'd be the ghost roomie."

"I thought you were slave roomie."

"I'm both. Look at this place."

"It does look good. You really busted your ass cleaning up."

"I did. Tomorrow, I'm going to wash all the windows."

"Both windows? Are you sure you can handle it?"

"I didn't say it was going to take all day."

"And you made dinner?" I said.

"Yup. It should be done. Hungry?"

"Sure. Let me change first."

I took my sweatpants into the bathroom, stripping and tossing my work clothes into the hamper. I considered wearing underwear, but I prefer to rock out with my cock out, or if I have to, in sweat pants.

"No shirt?" she said when I came out.

"It's my apartment, damn it. I don't have to wear a shirt if I don't want to. You don't have pants on."

"I wasn't complaining. You have a nice body. I like it."

Did she just say that?

"Sit," she said.

I sat and ate her pasta soup. Truth be told, she wasn't the best cook, but she only had our mother to blame, who was a terrible cook, and I wasn't giving her the ingredients she needed.

"We really need to go shopping for food," she said over the counter.

"No cash. I spent the last of my money on the pants you aren't wearing."

"What a sweetheart," she said, smiling at me. "How was work?"

"Work was work."

"Did you miss me?" she cooed.

"Actually, yeah."

"Really?" she said, the sarcasm leaving her voice.

"Sure. Just because I don't have room for you, doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you, but only for a few days."

"You were doing so well."

I chuckled and then took my dishes to the sink, but Lori cut me off.

"Ah-ah, let me. One of the perks of a roomie like me, I do all the dishes. Get comfy on the sofa and I'll bring you a beer."

"Not bad," I said, following her orders. I began channel surfing as she set a couple of bottles down on the end table, and then she sat sideways on the sofa, resting her back against my side. I opened my arm to her.

"What are we watching?" she asked.

"Not much. I can't afford cable."

"I noticed," she said.

"I have a few DVDs."

"You mean porn?" she asked.

"No! I meant movie DVDs. I have, like, Titanic."

"You like that movie?"

"I love it, especially the tits, and all the mayhem too."

"I like the romance."

"It's got something for everyone."

I put the movie in and returned to the sofa. Lori began squirming.

"What?" I said.

"I'm not comfortable."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

She sat up. "Spread 'em."

"My legs?"

"Yeah."

I obeyed, throwing my leg up. She fell between them. I could feel her whole body right up against mine, the plumpness of her breasts, the rigidity of her ribs, her hip bone digging into my cock, and the view, those white panties, bare thighs, long legs curled up under her butt, her feet tucked away.

"Much better," she said.

She nuzzled her nose against mine, but this time, I didn't wait for her to kiss me. I kissed her, and I wasn't cutesy about it. I opened my mouth and closed against her lips. She gave a squeal of surprise and pulled away.

"What was that?" she said. "You totally just tried to make out with me."

"I did not," I said. "I was just kissing you like you kiss me."

"I don't kiss you like that. You tried to stick your tongue in my mouth."

"I did not," I defended, and I really hadn't.

"Did so, I felt it."

"I did not," I repeated. Really, I hadn't!

"Did so!" she said. "You went like this."

And then she showed me what I didn't do. She kissed me. It started out as a peck, but she opened her mouth and her tongue flicked out. My mouth opened to welcome it. I licked back and our tongues swirled against each other. She pulled away again and laughed.

"You did it again!"

"Whoa, you kissed me that time. I was just participating."

"Is that what you call it?" she said. "And your cock is hard again."

It was, and I knew she could feel it, but I couldn't help it. She was so sexy. "It's because you're crushing it."

"Yeah, right," she said, driving her hip into me.

I responded by grinding back against her. "Slut."

"Me?" she said. "You're the slut, grinding that big cock against me."

"You're the one pushing up against that big cock," I said.

"I came here to get comfortable. You're the one trying to fuck me."

"I'm not trying to fuck you."

"Then why is your cock hard?"

"Because it doesn't know we're related, but I'll send it a memo."

"Mmmhmm," she said, turning back to the TV and settling in, still pinning my cock under her. It was starting to hurt now. "Let's just get back to the movie."

I tried to watch the movie, but it just wasn't happening. I was so horny. I was thinking about fucking her again. It would be so easy to lift her right up into my lap, yank her panties to the side, and thrust up into her cunt. It would take one minute, two tops, and I would be inside her. Fuck, stop! The head-door was knocking again, reminding me this was my little sister. I taught her how to ride a bike. I wasn't going to teach her how to ride a cock.

"Lean back a little more," she said.

I lifted up, taking the excuse to grind my cock into her side as I settled back down. Then she sat up. I was worried she was upset, but her head came down and she laid it right on my crotch, pinning the dick under her skull.

"This movie is so long, getting a little sleepy," Lori said, yawning.

"Er, sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"For, uh, you know," I said. My cock throbbed under her head.

"Oh, for you cock? It's okay. It didn't get the memo."

"Look, your head is uncomfortable on it, actually."

"Oh," she said, looking up. My dick tented in front of her. "Is it uncomfortable in your pants?"

"Yeah."

"Then take it out," she said, and then she grabbed my pants. I just watched dumbfounded as she pulled the flap open, lined up the slit, and then slipped my cock right out into the open. It was pointing straight out in front of her, blocking her view of the TV. She gave it a long look and then turned her eyes up at me. "Better?"

It was better, far better. "Yeah, much. It was really hurting."

"I fixed it."

"You're okay seeing it?"

"I told you it's fine." She lifted her head and kissed my stomach. I thought she was going to kiss my cock. It did brush up against her neck though. "I just want you to be comfortable. It's your home. If your cock is uncomfortable stuck in your pants, take it out. I don't want to be in your way."

"Thanks," I said, and then her head came back down. I was not entirely sure whether she was watching the movie or just staring straight at my cock. Either way, I was so horny I was throbbing involuntarily.

"I didn't know they moved so much," she said with a giggle.

I flexed it for her a few times.

"Oh, neat trick. Trying to impress me?"

"Yeah, he loves his little sister."

"Mmm, I bet he does. He's probably going to cum all over me as soon the Titanic tits come on."

"At least he'll get soft and you can watch the movie."

She chuckled again, but then she yawned. Seeing her mouth wide open like that, I thought about just grabbing her head and shoving my cock in. "Sorry. I'm so sleepy. I didn't sleep well last night."

"Yeah, this sofa mattress is terrible. Another reason you wouldn't want to stay."

"No, it wasn't the mattress. It was my clothes. I like to sleep naked, and the shirt just tugged on me all night long whenever I moved."

"Oh. Yeah, I don't like wearing clothes either."

She looked up at me, my cock bobbing right beside her pretty face. "Think we can sleep naked tonight?"

"Both of us?"

"Yeah. It's not like you're hiding anything now."

"You're okay with that?"

"Sure. Just don't start fucking me in my sleep or anything."

I chuckled. "No promises."

"Oh, you are dirty. I think you're really thinking about it, fucking your poor, defenseless, homeless little sister while she's sleeping...with this giant thing." She flicked my cock with her middle finger.

"Ahhh. Come on, don't do that."

"What, this?" She flicked it again.

"Stop," I complained.

She grinned. "What do you say we pull out the bed and get some sleep?"

"Sounds good."

We turned off the movie, climbed off the sofa, and pulled out the bed, my cock bobbing around the whole time. It was really embarrassing, especially the way she kept looking at it. She was still my little sister, after all, but I had talked myself into some rationale here, and that was that nudism was a very common thing in some families, even families who weren't practicing incest, just practicing nudism. And maybe that's all we were doing. The human body is a beautiful thing, especially my sister's. I could admire her, see that she was beautiful. It's not as if we were going to have sex.

My whole epiphany pretty much went out the window when she grabbed the bottom of her pink shirt, lifted it up, and exposed her breasts. My eyes locked on her, just staring at those perfectly shaped globes and gorgeous dark nipples. Then she turned all the way around, taking the hip of her panties and peeling them down. I watched as her ass was exposed. And then she bent over, as if she was not content to let her panties fall to her feet. She widened her stance and I could see her pussy lips between her legs, glistening. Then she stepped out of her panties, one foot at a time. My cock was flexing all on its own, as if it was trying to get her pussy's attention, inviting it over for some fun. I wanted to slap it.

"Well," she said, looking at me with her hands on her hips, "aren't you losing the sweat pants?"

I pushed them down, my cock tugged along until it sprung back up and bounced around, happy to do its only trick for the naked girl. Lori was watching, a silly smirk on her face. I shyly got into bed, pulling the sheet up over my dick. She climbed in after me, only taking the sheet up to her waist.

"See how comfortable this is?" she asked. "You can sleep naked, get dressed in front of me, shower, and all of it's fine. Your roomie is not in your way at all."

"I haven't jerked off yet," I pointed out.

"So, do it."

"I'm not jerking off in front of you."

"Why not?"

"I thought you were bluffing about that."

"I don't know how to bluff. Seriously, lower the sheet, rub your cock. I don't mind. I want to watch."

"You want to watch?"

"Yeah. I've never seen a guy jerk off before."

"But I'm your brother. What's wrong with you?"

"I'm a slut, remember? And you made me horny."

"Horny?"

"Yeah. Don't look at me like that. It's your fault. You had your cock pressed up against my hip and then had it wagging around in front of my face. My pussy doesn't know were related either. So, I want to see you play with it."

"You're sick."

"No, I'm not. And I have to show you I'm comfortable with you jerking off in front of me, or you'll kick me out. It's not a problem. We can be roomies. So, get to it."

"Lori, naked is one thing, but that's too much."

"It's not. Just relax. You're too uptight. Here, I know what you need."

Lori climbed up on her knees and turned around, leaning over the bed. I had no idea what she was doing, but all I could focus on was her bare ass and pussy just inches from my face. Then she came back with a bottle of lube. "I found this earlier. Yours?"

"It's Mrs. Webber's. She keeps it here."

She laughed. "Right. I bet you need it to grease up that giant piston of yours. Here, put some on your cock and get to work."

"Lori, seriously, I'm not jerking off."

"No, come on, you have to," she said. "If you don't, you might as well kick me out now because you'll never let me stay."

"I can't. I'd feel too weird."

"Just try. Here, I'll help you get started."

And then she peeled the sheet back.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting lube on your cock," she said. She flipped the lid open. "You can do the rest."

"You're not serious."

Before I could argue, she squeezed the bottle, and the clear fluid dripped along the underside of my cock. I groaned, mostly from the cold lube.

"I can't fucking believe you just did that. You know that stuff is cold, right?"

"Come on, spread it over your cock. It'll warm up."

"I'm not doing it," I said firmly.

"Jesus, fine, I'll spread it, but you better start jerking off."

And then Lori began rubbing the lube across my cock with her fingertips, trying to spread it along the shaft, from the bottom to the top, all around the crown. I was holding my breath. She was rubbing my cock. My sister was really rubbing my cock. Should I put a stop to this? How had things gotten so far out of hand?

"Hold on," she said. "I need more lube. Jesus, you have a big cock. Virgins beware."

She put a dollop of lube on her palm and rubbed her hands together. Then she wiped both hands on it, trying to get the lube off. I groaned now. I couldn't believe she was doing this. I felt like I should say something, but it felt so good. She was making sure there was lube over every inch of it, top, bottom, sides. She paid the most attention to my head, sliding her little fingers along the slit.