My Russian Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman interrupted us then. She grunted something and pushed at my chest.

"She say you make the fuck from behind now. Like the dog."

I rolled away from the woman, who then moved quickly onto her front and rose up on all fours. She rested her weight on her elbows and thrust her hips up. I stood on the floor behind her upturned arse as she knelt on the bed. Parting the tight, round cheeks of her arse I leaned in and slid my tongue through the cleft of her dribbling pussy. The woman groaned long and low when the tip of my tongue probed at the stain of her anus, and she mumbled something into the bed cover while her fingers clawed at the bed sheet.

"She say you bad man. You have your tongue in her bottom and it make her very sexy."

I dabbed at her sphincter again, causing the woman to sigh and writhe. When I wriggled my tongue deeper into her muddy-hole I fingered the woman's pussy so she grunted and pushed back against my probing digits, muttering and gasping and groaning.

The girl came alongside me and held the woman's arse cheeks apart while she too slid her tongue into the dark, puckered stain. The woman looked back at me, her jaw slack, her eyes glazed and heavy-lidded.

"Time to fuck you," I grinned at her. "You want me to fuck you again, you hot-arsed bitch?"

The woman spoke Russian at me, her voice heavy and laden with desire.

The girl moved away when I nudged her shoulder. Then I presented my knob-end to the woman's vulva and thrust my hips. I fucked into the woman deep and hard, her buttocks slapping against my body when she thrust her hips back to force more of my cock into her opening. The girl pressed her lithe torso against my flank, her arm around my shoulder, tiny tits squashed against me as she stared down to where her sister-in-law accommodated my whole length.

"You make a fuck in her bottom soon," the girl muttered. "Make a hard fuck there. Make her shout that it hurts but you must keep making the fuck."

The girl parted the woman's arse cheeks and spat a dollop of saliva right on the brown bullseye. She slid a wet finger into the woman's anus, corkscrewing the digit around and making the woman yelp.

The woman spoke and the girl interpreted. "She say it feel nice. My finger in her bottom feel good. It make her sexy."

It certainly seemed like the woman enjoyed having her cunt full of cock while having her arse re-bored with a finger. She bucked back against us both, her arms straight as she pushed at the bed with the palms of her hands.

She groaned and muttered urgently, her head tossing so that her hair swung wildly. Manoeuvring around the girl's arm I leaned low over the woman's back and clasped her around the waist. Holding her in that tight embrace, her back pressed to my front, I fucked into her with short, fast jabs. The woman's fingernails brushed my cock as she fingered her huge clit, the sounds she made signalling she was close to her climax.

When she came the woman fell forward, collapsing onto her front on the bed. My cock slid out of her pussy, smeared and greasy with the lust that had oiled her as we fucked.

The girl, even as her sister-in-law juddered and sighed, parted the globes of the woman's arse cheeks and spat another glob of saliva onto the puckered stain.

"You make the fuck in her bottom now," the girl hissed urgently. "Hurry."

I smeared slippery pre-cum from my cock-head with a finger, which I then daubed over the woman's sphincter while the girl held her open for me. I lay on the bed on my side and hauled the woman onto her own side by levering her over with my hand on her hip.

She moved with me, muttering away in Russian. We spooned with her buttocks pressed against my body, the woman throwing her uppermost leg over my hip. I held my cock in one hand and felt between her legs with the other. When I found the greasy roundel of her arsehole I nudged the head of my cock at it.

The woman gave a brief yelp of surprise when my dick encountered the taut ring of resistance. Her body stiffened as I thrust into her, tensing when she felt my probing at that dark taboo. She muttered what I took to be a refusal, but mindless to any objection she might make, I pushed at her again and felt her body slacken as I eased greasily into her anus.

The girl took the pictures as I bunged her sister-in-law's dirty-hole with my cock. At first the woman struggled against me, but when I held her waist and powered into her, she relaxed and began to groan.

Then, to my surprise I felt something rubbing against my cock. With a start I realised that the woman had a couple or three fingers inside her pussy, and that I could feel her wanking her cunt through the thin membrane of skin that separated us.

Far from being a punishment for her adultery with her own brother-in-law the woman actually enjoyed being fucked in her arse.

She hefted herseld onto one elbow and thrust back onto me, reaming her tight sphincter with my girth. The woman spoke in Rapid Russian again, craning her neck to look back at me.

"She say it burn," the girl informed me. "She say her bottom burn, but keep making the fuck there. She like it very much. It very bad, very sexy." The girl shook her head and shrugged. "This not what I expect."

"I don't care," I grunted. "I'm going to come if I keep on like this. Tell her that if she isn't careful I'll be filling her arse with spunk."

"You close to come?" the girl asked.

"Fucking yes," I groaned.

The girl jabbered to her sister-in-law, who then babbled quickly in reply.

"She say if you make stuff in her bottom she don't care. You make the stuff when you like. She close to come also. You make stuff in her bottom or pussy or mouth. She not care at all."

In the end I pumped semen deep into the Russian woman's anus. When I came she came as well, panting and calling out as her orgasm rolled over her. I could feel her fingers working away inside her pussy; I could hear her cunt squelching as she finger-fucked her way through her climax. The room smelled of sex, the musky odour of pussy and jizm heavy and cloying.

The woman pushed me away from her and my cock slid out of her arse on a rush of tainted semen, all frothy and laced with a muddy dribble. She actually held herself open and posed for the picture when the girl pointed the camera at her.

That would be one for the family album -- I wondered what the Russian was for: you want to see my holiday photos?

"That very sexy," the girl said to me as her sister-in-law showered. She gave a small shrug, lying on her side next to me on the bed, one arm flung over my chest as she snuggled in close. "I do not think you making a fuck in her bottom was good for revenge, she like it too much. She think it sexy. It got her very hot."

"Well," I began, "you got the pictures. You can show them to your brother whenever you want to. You've got the other photos as well, with ... Anatassia?"

The girl nodded. "Da, Anatassia."

"You got what you wanted." I turned so we were face-to-face, me and my little bikini princess. "What's your name?"

"Katia," she replied.

"I'm Alex."

Katia held up a hand, which I shook. "Pleased to meet you," she said with mock seriousness before bursting into sudden laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked as the hiss of the shower ceased. I heard the shower cubicle door slide open.

"We do so much. We make a fuck on the beach. You and Anatassia make a fuck on the beach. Here tonight with Galya ..." She laughed again, her body curling as she rolled onto her opposite side, her body wracked with mirth. "You make a fuck in her bottom and I take the photographs and all the time we do not even know the names."

At that moment Galya appeared, her porn star's body wrapped in a towel.

Galya spoke to Katia, her chin jutting towards me a few times in punctuation. I noticed the sour look had returned.

Katia looked at me. "She ask if you want to make fuck with her again."

I thought about Galya's body, especially the peachy contours of her arse. I recalled a porn star from days gone by, Nina Hartley, who still appeared from time to time, but who, in the old days, when she was twenty years younger, had an arse just like Galya's heart-shaped derrière.

Yes, I decided, if I could get a crack at Galya again I'd be up for it. "Only if you're there too," I replied.

"You mean the three of us in the same bed?"

"Wherever. I like Galya but I only want to fuck her with you there as well."

What the hell was wrong with me? I'd only just found out the girl's name and I felt all soft and loving towards her. I must be crazy, cunt-struck or something; this could only end badly -- that is with me getting hurt -- when Katia and her fucked-up family left to go home. I needed to keep a check on my emotions, not let myself get too attached to the beautiful Russian bikini girl. Besides she was ten years younger than me -- what girl her age would be interested in me other than a dirty fuck on holiday?

"I like it that you say such things," the girl said, snuggling closer to me and kissing my cheek softly.

Katia fired off a few sentences in rapid Russian. Galya gave me a hot-eyed stare laced with lust. She pouted and said something to Katia.

Galya began to dress while Katia told me that we had a date with her sister-in-law the next day.

When Galya finally left us -- after swallowing another vodka and lemonade -- I took a shower, washing all trace of my expedition into Galya's dark tunnel from my cock.

Katia had me rock hard in seconds, her tongue and hand working at me until I swelled with desire for her. I made love to her slowly, taking her to the brink of orgasm only to pull her back just before she tipped into the abyss. I used everything I knew: mouth, fingers, penis, alternating methods of arousal until I had the girl moaning and begging for release.

"No," I said, grabbing her wrist as she lay on her back and went to rub her pussy. "Not yet." I moved on top of her and slid the length of my erection into her body. Katia gasped and arched her back, forcing her pelvis off the bed so she could take me deep. "When we come, we come together," I whispered, staring into her eyes.

"I want you to give me that come," Katia murmured in reply.

Something shifted inside me. I experienced a welling of emotion as I looked down at the beautiful girl. I wanted to take her with me, when I came, I wanted her to accompany me on that rush of love. In my head I saw us coupled together, me squirting my seed into her body. I imagined my sperm finding her and creating something unique between us. I saw my ex-wife and felt the loss of our separation and subsequent divorce.

It was crazy but I was already half-way to loving a girl from another country, one I'd only known for two days. Infatuation, it had to be. I couldn't love Katia, not so soon after meeting her, especially not after she offered her brothers' wives to me.

Yes, it was insane, but as mental as it might be, when I spurted into the girl's body -- and she came with me -- I couldn't help blurting, "I love you."

Four -- Another threesome

The following day, after Anatassia and Katia took their usual stroll, the girl and Galya came to my hotel room. Galya went straight to it, stripping out of her shorts to reveal her unique vulva as soon as I closed the door.

Katia came to me, as beautiful as ever, and kissed me. She ran the palm of her hand over the bulge of my hard-on in my own shorts.

"I like to do this with you. Is better than my boyfriend. You not jealous mad. You like me and I like you. Together we make a fuck. I watch you make a fuck with Galya ... You watch when we ..." Katia pointed to her sister-in-law, who was naked by then, and then to herself. "We make a girl-fuck and you see us."

"Fucking hell, Katia," I gasped. "You're fantastic." I grabbed the girl and kissed her again, desire swelling in my throat.

"Things get very crazy last night," Katia continued. "Galya go back to her room. My brothers are a little ... tipsy. Galya very hot between her legs. Her pussy hot." Katia lowered her voice to a whisper as though there might be eavesdroppers. "She fuck both guys together. Her husband and my other brother."

"What about Anatassia?" I asked.

Katia grimaced. "She not know about this. Galya only tell me story on way here." The girl pressed her body against my flank and slid a hand into my shorts. I groaned when her fingers found me. "Is very sexy, yes? Galya and my brothers. She make the fuck with both together. With her mouth and pussy." Katia murmured into my ear: "You should also make the fuck with her. You make it in her bottom while my brothers make the fuck with her mouth and pussy. All you men with her together."

"Jesus, Katia ..."

"It make me sexy to think like that."

I stared at the girl open-mouthed at what she'd suggested. "I don't think your brothers would be too keen on the idea," I said when I'd recovered from my surprise. "And Anatassia might not approve either."

Katia shrugged. "Maybe some other way."

And then Galya interrupted the conversation in her own particular style. She lay on my bed and offered her ungainly labia, huge clitoris and her bubbling opening to me as she muttered something in hot-eyed Russian.

"She want you to kiss her pussy," Katia informed me. The girl grinned, her expression vulpine, a fox-faced smirk and a narrowing of her eyes. "But I think I might kiss her on her pussy." Katia pointed a finger at me. "You take off the clothes. Kiss me on my pussy when I kiss Galya."

Katia wriggled out of her tight shorts and peeled her tee-shirt off. She hip-swayed across to the bed and knelt with her arse in the air. Resting on her elbows while Galya held herself open, Katia slid her tongue over the other woman's clit. Galya groaned and then chuckled, her fingers pushing into Katia's blonde hair.

I scrambled out of my own clothes and moved quickly behind Katia. Spreading the girl's arse cheeks, I then slowly slid my tongue through the split of her pussy, her labia parting with sticky reluctance as my tongue glided between those folds from Katia's clit up to her muddy-hole. She gurgled with dark pleasure when I dabbed the tip of my tongue against her sphincter.

"You not make a fuck with my bottom," she chuckled, reaching back to blindly smack a hand at me. "It feel sexy like this, but not to make a fuck with me there."

"I'll just use Galya's arse for fucking," I growled, my fingers working at Katia's clitoris. "I just want your lovely tight pussy."

"My mouth also," Katia corrected. "We all three make a fuck together. Very sexy."

Katia went back to Galya's body while I tongued and fingered my Russian bikini princess. The two women gasped and sighed, sounds that made me want to tug at my dick and come over their faces.

Where had this girl come from? At twenty she was so young to be this confident and uninhibited about sex. Galya I could understand, a raving fucking nympho who wanted fucking. Anatassia was the wronged woman, confused and hurt and seeking revenge, which explained why she'd fucked me behind the rocks. But what about Katia? How had I found this beautiful girl who was so willing to do almost anything? OK, she told me she didn't do anal, and I'm not hugely into it myself. Yes, fucking Galya's tight arse was pretty fucking sexy, but I could do without it and just concentrate on Katia's attributes instead. But Katia seemed to have loved watching me drilling her sister-in-law in the arse, and she appeared to be comfortable licking pussy as she was at sucking cock.

And I'd said I loved her.

"We make the fuck," Katia gasped. She pulled away from Galya's dangling labia and turned to me. Her eyes shone when she repeated her statement. "We make the fuck. You and me first together. She watch us."

Galya lay sprawled inelegantly, her legs wide as she fingered the loose, floppy folds of her sex and slowly rubbed her clit.

Without further preamble I held the head of my cock at Katia's opening as she knelt there, hips upthrust, her arm under her body while she held herself open for me.

Galya groaned when Katia gasped and winced and my cock slipped inside her. The older woman scrabbled onto her knees and bounced across the bed to watch her sister-in-law's cunt accommodate the length of me. She sighed and rolled her eyes, her face splitting into a grin -- Galya only seemed to smile when she was engaged in some kind of sexual activity. The woman slid a palm over the girl's back, slowly caressing Katia's smooth skin.

Galya muttered to me, fingering herself as she leaned in to push her tongue into my mouth. She gave the girl's rump a sharp smack with one hand, which made Katia yelp and thrust back onto my cock. Galya muttered again, her hand slapping against Katia's flesh once more.

"Fuck," Katia snarled at me. She sobbed and clawed at the bed. "Make the hard fuck," she panted. "My pussy is bad. It want you to make the hard fuck. Give me the fucking, Alex."

I thrust into Katia's body, my fingers tight around the girl's narrow waist. She slammed back at me, her buttocks shimmering under the force of her energetic quest for fulfilment. I felt the girl's fingernails scrape my cock as she rubbed at herself, her groans and moans growing louder and more urgent.

When Katia came she slumped forward, her fingers mushing against her vulva. Galya cried out and grabbed at my cock. She pushed me onto my back on the bed, her fist pumping at me while she positioned herself across my torso. I could see over Galya's head to where she faced my dick and wanked away at it.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. "Galya, I'm gonna ..."

Galya gave a triumphant laugh and just kept on yanking away. She must have known by my voice that I was warning her of my impending ejaculation, but she carried on regardless.

"Galya, I'm going to come," I groaned.

My legs tensed when I felt the inevitable surge begin from what felt like my toes. I gasped, my hands moving over the contours of the woman's body, her skin like velvet under my fingers. I found one breast and squeezed it, my forefinger sliding over a hard nipple, my fingers grasping when the first spurt erupted from me.

Galya pumped at me, her fist relentless as my cock flicked spunk indiscriminately over her face, her arm and across the bed. A dollop of jizm even flew over the woman's shoulder and spattered onto my chest. Galya didn't seem to mind being drenched in the hot stuff. She jabbered in Russian and milked me until the storm had passed. Then she leaned in to suck at my diminishing cock, her tongue working at me while she cleaned me of spunk.

She flicked her long hair, over her shoulder as she turned to face me, and I saw silvery ropes of jizm in the dark strands. Her chin and forehead and cheek were also spattered, glistening with viscous ooze, and then, when Galya saw the thick dollop on my chest, she snaked out her pink tongue and licked it up, smearing the hot stuff over her breasts at the same time.

Galya moved across the bed and held Katia's face between her palms. The two women stared at each other for a long moment before Katia opened her mouth and invited her sister-in-law to kiss her. They shared my goo between them, passing the gloopy mass back and forth until Galya let the whole mess cascade over her chin.

I'd never see such a lewd display other than on some porn production, and to see two women actually carrying on in such an obscene way had my cock resurrected straight away.

When she saw my renewed tumescence, Galya pointed to the bed.

"She say for you to lie down," Katia interpreted when the older woman spoke.

When I complied Galya straddled my thighs, squatting over me so the long muscles in her thighs flexed and then tightened in a way that pleased my eye. With her back to me she took hold of my root to hold me perpendicular before, with the soles of her feet flat against the bed, she rubbed the head of my cock through the floppy lips of her pussy. The wet heat of her closed over me, making me groan and gasp, eyes widening as her body slid over the length of my cock. Galya leaned back, resting on her hands as her long hair swept my face.