My Sadist

Story Info
Pain Slut enjoys an evening with her Sadist.
1.1k words
3.89
45.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers

I kneeled before You, and presented myself in nothing but a plain white silk robe. I felt Your hands in my hair pulling me up to You, Yours hands roughly pushed down my robe till I stood before You naked. Your hands grabbed at my cunt, and Your fingers dug deep in me, curling inside of me, pushing at my most pleasurable place till my knees went weak with desire. Your hand came to my mouth where You made me suck my own juice from Your fingers, Your other hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me to where You chose to sit, I stood and waited till You undressed, and then sat down, Your legs splayed till He lies semi-hard between Your thighs. Your balls sit there waiting for me to come to You, Your voice commanded me,

"Kneel My slut" and I crawled to Your feet and slid down between Your legs, Your hand grabbed my hair hard and roughly and shoved me into the place You desired.

"Pleasure Me, My slut, pleasure Me".

I began to lick, kiss and touch Your chest, my tongue ran in circles over each nipple, biting down hard on each one, pulling them from You, till You moved in delight at my touch. My nails raked down Your skin, leaving red lines that I followed with my tongue, licking them and admiring them, and then I blew upon each welt I had caused to try and increase the sting for You. I quickly dropped down to Your stiffened cock, and I playfully bit on Him, and meeting Your gaze I chuckled at the evil grin upon Your face, as I bit harder showing You how He looked trapped there.

Then I took Him in my hands and stroked Him softly, till He grew to His full glory, I moved my hands to Your balls and I cupped them firmly and began to roll them and tease them with my fingers, my nails running around in circles. Your hand pushed me down to where He stood erect, and my mouth opened willingly to taste Him. My tongue flicked and curled around and into His cum hole, raping the hole in search of Your precious seed. Slipping from Him, I urged You to lean back in the chair, raising Your legs till they rested on my shoulders, my tongue darted down to the tight star of Your ass, I probed at it with a hard tongue like an arrow, wetting it copiously with my saliva, my tongue teasing, testing, probing, running up from Your ass to Your balls. My finger ran from Your ankle and up Your thigh until I reached the star, and as my mouth enveloped Him, my finger sharply penetrated You, curling, teasing, and fucking You.
You threw Your head back in the chair, Your hand firmly on Your crop, which You swished down hard on my behind, the sting of the leather slapping hard on my cheeks, the burn of pleasure spreading through me.
My mouth was still on Him, slurping and sucking at Him noisily, my finger continued to probe and fuck. All the while, Your crop flicked at my back and my behind, a build up of hot lashes making my whole skin an instrument of pleasure.

Yours moans increased, the lash of the crop getting harder as You began to climax, I pushed down hard on Him, deep throating with eagerness, waiting for His seed to wash through me. One of Your hands tugged so fiercely at my hair, my moans were reverberating through Him. As Your seed hit the back of my throat I swallowed hungrily, slurping each drop from You, drinking You dry.

Your murmurs of endearment as I kneeled there before You caused me to smile softly, my hands held Him to my face, cherishing Him, You pulled me upon Your lap for a while and we kissed and embraced while You recovered.

You slipped me to the floor, Your box of tricks laid open and the clink of chains pierced the quietness. I hurriedly kneeled on all fours as You dragged chains across to me, running the cold metal over my body, securing me with cuffs at every point. Next came the ropes, You expertly bound my breasts, till the ropes were so tight, that the blood almost cut off, my whole body was a complicated pattern of chains and ropes, the knots and cuffs painting a picture of wonderment on my skin. I tried to pull back my shoulders to get a little more comfortable but the rope increased the pain on my breasts, “Oh my Sadist…“ I moaned as this trick of Yours thrilled me. My whole being was lost in delight as I kneeled there bound before You, my whole body a blank canvas for You to work upon.

You shoved a footstool beneath me; it allowed me to rest my stomach on it. My ass, cunt and pussy were there for You, my whole body Yours at that time. My went head down resting into the binds, a lash of Your cane stung me, my cries filled the room, Your swipe precise, the lashes marked my skin in a pattern of Your choice, a criss-cross of welts raised on my skin, red and almost to the point of bleeding. The tears fell from my face to the floor, until the effect of the lashes began to numb to a heat that thrilled my body. Your fingers trailed across my skin, following the welts left there. You moved to my breasts, tugging at the ropes that bound them, loosening them, You smiled as I screamed from the pain that filled them as the blood flooded back in. Your quick hands put the clamps in place on my nipples, tightening them till I moaned. My mind was spinning with the plethora of sensation within me.

Lifting my head, I could see Him hard from Your art. I watched as You walked behind me, You moved to kneel behind me, Your hardness probed my tight star and then You thrust, Your body pushed against me so hard that the chains began to grind on my soft skin, our mutual moans of joy began to drown out the world as we rushed towards a climax, You slipped Him from my ass to my hungry cunt, slamming me hard, Your hands holding tight to the chains that bound me. With a final thrust we both climaxed with intensity.
As per my habit, and my duty as You unleashed me, I moved so that I could clean Him and You from my slutty mess, lapping at our co-mingled juice that covered Him, my mouth savouring Your hot seed and my own juice. Smiling at You, I sighed with pleasure as I saw Your smile back at me, I had done well.

Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers