My Sailor Boy

Story Info
Girl finds love and great sex
1.6k words
3.62
33.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was visiting some friends in San Diego when I seen the gorgeous man I had ever seen. He was tall, must have been about six foot four. He was a black man, hair buzz off and very muscular. He was in his Navy uniform and looking mighty fine.

It was a hot steamy day. He was just coming off the base, headed for home. I was walking by and I made sure I bumped into him and I dropped the beg I was caring. He stopped to help me pick them up. He was very polite. I made sure to rub my breast on his arm so he could feel my hard nipple. When he stood back up he was looking down at me. I am only five foot one. I was long auburn hair to my waste and green eyes. I am very thin with DDD breast.

“Hello” I held out my hand to shake his. “My name is Lee.”

He took my hand in his and kissed it. “ Hello I’m Gabe.” He still had my hand in his. “Can I buy you a drink?” He was smiling so sweetly at me. “I just got off duty and I could use one.”

I was looking up at him. He was smiling so sweetly at me. “Think that would be fine. But first you will have to let go of my hand.” He laughed and let it go.

We walked to the corner where he haled a cab. He dropped my off at my friends house and I told him witch apartment it was. He went home to get changed. “I’ll be back in about forty minutes.”

I rushed upstairs, I could not wait to tell my friends all about the man I had just meant. I rushed to get ready.

It was about forty-five minutes later when he showed up. I was just finishing my hair.

“Ready to go?” He looked even better in jeans.

His arms are so muscular. I could not keep from looking at him.

As we turned to go. I got I good look at his bum. I saw Jean, my friend, looking too. She winked at me as I was closing the door.

We went to a bar that he must go to a lot because everyone there knew him. We had a few drinks and I was filling quite fine. We were dancing and had a good time.

“Hey, let’s get out of here so we can talk.” He was close to my ear so I could hear him because the music was very loud. As he pulled away from me he kissed my cheek. I nodded my head.

We got a taxi and he told the driver were to go. As we where driving along he asked me if I would like to go to his apartment. I told him I would.

He had a small apartment in a nice building not far from the beach.

“Would you like a drink?” He asked as he was walking to the frig.

“Sure, do you have a coke? Hey where’s your bathroom at?”

He told me. I knew I must have bad breath from drinking. I brushed my teeth with my finger and went to the bathroom and got cleaned up.

When I came out he was standing by the stereo looking for a good CD.

Then with out a word he took me in his arms and slow danced with me. Then he started kissing my neck. He was rubbing his body against mine. I could feel his hard member right through his jeans and it felt like it was getting harder. He slowly danced me to his bedroom. He had a large king-size bed with silk sheets.

Slowly as we danced he undressed me. He then stepped back so he could get a good look at me. I could tell he was very impressed with my large breast and hard nipples.

He then got himself undressed. As he pulled off his boxers I seen his very large cock pop up to slap him in his belly. The head was to his belly button. His cock is ten inches long and very thick.

As he walked to me I with his cock bobbing with each step I could not help but to reach out and take it in my hand. I then kissed my way down his tummy to his cock. I then ran my tongue down it and back to the head.

I slowly sucked it to my mouth and ran my tongue over it as I slid my mouth up and down it. I let it pop out of my mouth and I ran my tongue down to his balls. I suck them in my mouth one at a time as I ran my tongue around them. I then ran my tongue back to the head of his cock and sucked it back into my mouth.

I sucked on it like a starving baby on its mother’s tit. I felt his cock get even larger and his cum started filling my mouth. I swallowed every drop. Gabe put his hand on the bedpost to steady himself. I could feel his whole body start to shake and he stated to moan.

“Stop, mmmm that was great but I can’t take any more.” He then pulled me to my feet. And we kissed a very long deep kiss.

He then started kissing my neck and my chest. He went down on one knee and started sucking on my nipples first one then the other. As he was sucking one, he was pinching the other and rolling it between his thumb and first finger. It was felling so good. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Then with his free hand he was rubbing my bum and then he moved it to my pussy. He slid one finger in till he found my clit. He started rubbing it. I felt like I was going to cum right then. He stopped and then stood up.

Gabe started kissing me and put his arms around me he picked me up. Then he laid me on the bed. He then laid on me. I spread my legs as he slid between me. He then started to kiss me and rub my breast. He then reached down and guided his cock into my love hole. He was so large he was having trouble getting it in.

I was very wet by this time. Finally he got it in and he started to move in and out slowly. He was still paying with my nipples. I started grinding my hips to meet his thrusts. He stop just long enough to grab my legs and pull them up so that my knees where on his shoulders. He then started pumping faster and harder. I could feel my wetness running down my bum.

Gabe asked me to roll over as he let my legs go. He then got on his knees behind me. He started rubbing his dick head on my crack. Then he slid it in my hole and started fucking my hard as he held on my hips.

I was pushing back into him. He felt so big I thought he was going to poke out my belly button from the inside. My pussy juices were running down my legs. He was fucking me better than I had been for years.

I felt him pull out and felt his hot cum hitting my bum and my back. Then he slid his cock back in and pumped a couple more times before he just laid on me. I laid down flat under him. Gabe started kissing my neck and shoulder and the side of my face. then he rolled over off me and I snuggled up putting my head on his chest.

“I think we need a shower.” Gabe got up and put out his hand to help me up. Then we headed to the bathroom. Gabe got the shower going, and we got in. “Let me wash you off.” Gabe started washing me with soap and his hands. He was running his hands all over me and I was liking it a lot. Then he washed himself off.

I could see Gabe’s cock getting hard again. Then he picked me up hugging me tight to him. I rapped my legs around him he held me with one arm as he reached behind me and took his cock and slid it in me. Then he put both hands on my bum as I hand my arms around his neck.

He started moving me up and down on his cock. The water was running down us both. You could hear the water squelching as he pumped into me. Gabe then leaned me against the wall of the shower as he pumped harder and faster. Gabe was losing his footing on the slippery tub floor.

Without putting me down, Gabe leaned down and shut off the water. He then carried me out to the bed dripping wet. He started pumping me harder and faster again. I rapped my legs around him and moved back at him. He then came in me filling my hole.

Gabe then rolled us in the sheet where we fell fast to sleep.

In the morning, we showered and made plans to meet that night.

When I went back home I missed him more than I thought I would so we talked on the phone a lot.

After about three mouths I moved to San Diego and in with Gabe.

The sex is still the best ever.