My Sarah Ann Ch. 05

Story Info
A story of dominance and roleplaying.
2.8k words
4.2
14.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Volock
Volock
6 Followers

Sometimes the tension becomes unbearable. The pressures of every day life, and the constant struggle against chaos and entropy. The constant fight against the relentless stresses of daily life. I'm lucky. Most men have to fight and struggle with themselves, unsure how to escape the daily grind. They use drugs, they drink, and they become addicted to anger. I have my beautiful Sarah Ann, and she takes away all of my pain.

She stands enticingly before me as I sit on the bed. Her blouse is cut low and practically see through to begin with. Her bra is cut wide, exposing her generous and bountiful cleavage to me brazenly. Tonight it is mine, as is all of her. Her skirt is incredibly short, a shiny black fabric that cuts just below the full curve of her ass cheeks. Her thighs are exposed halfway until the fishnets start. Her legs are encased in a sexy, revealing mesh of netting, the pale skin glowing between the thick black strands. Her hair hangs half in her face, obscuring one glinting eye and leaving the other one to stare at me enticingly. She is sex incarnate. Her form is full and lush, all sensuous curves and delightful soft flesh. Her body is a classical bounty of feminine sexuality, my classical goddess of passion and lust. I have her at my command, willing to do anything to please, tonight Sarah Ann is my little slut.

I stand before her and tell her to get on her knees. She smiles quietly and gets into position. I step up and she immediately kisses my cock through my jeans. I feel the warmth of her lips press through the thick fabric, she leaves a small wet spot where her tongue swipes at my engorged flesh. I unbutton myself and shuck down the jeans and boxers, my cock springs free. I hold it in my hand and tell her to lick, gently. She slides her tongue slowly up the underside, eliciting a shudder of pleasure and excitement out of me. My body relaxes in sexual bliss, again she slides that wet caress along my turgid cock. I let her lick away for awhile, enjoying the feel of her soft tongue.

I gently place my hands on either side of her face and she knows what to do. She opens her mouth and takes my throbbing head in, sucking gently in a welcoming and generous manner. I slide myself further in and feel her tongue massage me. Her mouth is wet, warm and soothing around my dick. I slide slowly in and out, letting her suck and lick me to ecstasy. She begins to sweat a little on her forehead, excited by the way I am brazenly using her mouth for my own pleasure. I start to pump a little faster, she accommodates me easily, sucking gently on the outstroke to milk my cum forward. I feel myself getting close and I don't want to lose control yet, I pull myself carefully out and a strand of precum and saliva stretches to her lip for a moment. She licks the fluid off her lip sensually, staring me right in the eyes as she does it.

"Lay back for me and open your shirt. Take off your bra too, I want your tits ready for me." She smiles and whispers capitulation. She lays back on the bed, slowly unbuttoning her blouse for me. I reach my hands inside and cup her breasts from either side, pushing them together and relishing the sight of her full busom. She deftly unhooks her bra and slips it off without removing her shirt, the last button is released and the fabric falls to her sides. Her tummy is white and smooth, her breasts are luscious and round. I take my slick cock and slide it between her fleshy mounds, groaning softly at the feel of her skin against mine. She presses her breasts together and tilts her head forward, licking the tip of my cock as it peaks out from her heaving breasts. The valley of flesh becomes more slick as my precum starts to coat her tits. I sigh gently as I feel my climax approaching. She feels me swell between her tits and presses them together harder.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I ask with short breaths. My cock is sawing between her breasts with a steady rythmn, the feeling of her warm flesh is pushing me fast towards my orgasm.

"Wherever you want Master." Her voice is soft and submissive. I am driven on by her surrender and I start pulsing my cum between her beautiful globes. She gasps with delight, reveling in my release as my hot cum spills out on her flesh. She leans in to suck a single drop of cum out of my head as I am pushing forward and releasing the last spurts. I cry out in delight, finally slowing my movements, sliding my cock in the slick mess of cum and sweat between her tits. My tension is somewhat spent, but I still need more.

"Take of the blouse and the skirt, leave the rest on." She slips her blouse off and quickly unhooks her short skirt. Underneath she is wearing the skimpiest of g-strings. The slim cord in the back disappears between her plump ass cheeks and the front is slender, almost vanishing between her pouting, shaved pussy lips. She lays back on the bed, pushing her cum soaked breasts together to entice me. I trail my fingertips up her thighs and along her hips. I am enjoying her form, she is a rubenesque image of endless beauty, I am thrilled and aroused by the chance to touch her at all. I hold her breasts, rubbing my cum into her skin. My hands wander around her body, enjoying the soft curves that spurn on my lust and my need.

My hand slides between her thighs and starts to rub her pussy through the tiny swatch of fabric. Her hips tilt and her body slithers as I raise her excitement. I slide my fingers under the strip and start to massage her slick lips. She is soaking wet with excitement, completely getting off on being used like this.

"You've been a good girl so far. I think I want to make you cum for me. Are you going to be good and cum for me?" My finger slips between her lips and into her steaming pussy. She groans and arches her hips towards my hand.

"Yes. I'll cum for you Master. Please let me cum for you." She starts rocking her hips urgently into my finger. I slip a second one in beside it and start to rub gently on the raised mound of her gspot. She cries out in joy, my fingers now rubbing on her clit as well. My other hand begins to slide under her, cupping her soft ass and squeezing gently. Her moans and squeals of delight are making me hard again, soon I will have to indulge myself by sliding into that magnificent pussy.

"I want you now, move your panties for me." I pull my fingers out and she yanks aside the fabric with a desperate need. Her eyes are burning with deep desire as I climb over her. My cock finds her wet lips and I slide in effortlessly. I am still a bit slick with my own cum and her spit, her pussy is dripping wet and the mixture makes the glide into her tight depths easy and pleasurable. She screams and clenches tight on me as I bottom out inside her. I feel her orgasm quiver against my flesh, the sensation is heavenly. "Good girl, cum hard on my cock." My command triggers another explosion in her, she grinds against me, fighting to get my already buried cock even deeper into her body. I push hard, pressing her into the bed. I feel the need come on. I've made her cum, I've gotten what I want. Now it's time to take what I want.

"Was that good Master?" She asks with soft eyes, seeking my approval. I smile and nod subtly, she understands and assumes her role, spreading her legs obscenely to allow me free access to her insides. I start slowly pumping my cock in her dripping box, my breathing quickens and I give small grunts of excitement as I thrust inside her body. My pace starts to quicken; I can feel her soft frame jiggle against me when I bottom out. I hear our flesh slapping together, her pussy makes quiet churning sounds, drenched in lust. I grab her breasts hard, taken by my lust. I bite down on one nipple, harder than I meant to. She screams in passion and clenches hard around my cock. Instead of slowing and enjoying the tightness of her climax, I thrust harder, spreading her open with my pounding thrusts. She is screaming each time I slam against her now, giving herself over to animal need. I feel my climax approaching but I am not ready to cum yet, she feels too good inside.

"Turn over, get on all fours. Present yourself for me." I pull out and she immediately flips herself over, reaching back and spreading herself slightly for my pleasure. I come up behind her and she guides my cock back into her hole, I am sheathed again in silky warmth and slick wetness. I pump hard again; slapping against her supple ass and watching it bounce. I can feel her clenching, constantly kept in a low-grade state of climax. I pound into her hot pussy hard and make her scream; she thrusts back with each movement and works to get me off. "Okay baby, do it now, make me cum." I thrust all the way in, she clenches up hard and jerks her hips in short little movements. My cock explodes inside her and she works every drop out of me with her pussy clenching in time to my pulses. I cry out as I drain my cock into her. She is thrilled by my cum inside her and cums again, hard. I enjoy our mutual climax, pumping hard against her ass while my cocks pulsing subsides inside her pussy. I am drained for the moment, but still not completely satisfied. I slowly pull my cock out and put her panties back in place. The cum is dripping out of her and soaking into the fabric, her pussy is wet and messy with my seed. She feels it dripping out of her, I have marked her and made her mine.

"Lay down baby, just stay where you are." I push gently on her lower back, she capitulates and lays face down on the bed for me.

"Is this what you want Master?" She raises her ass slightly, enticing me with her plump cheeks. She knows what I like; she knows how to use her body to excite me.

"That's right. You're such a sweet little whore. I want you to just lay there like a little slut and let me play for awhile, I have needs you know." There is a knowing smile on my face as I speak softly to her and stroke her back.

"I know Master. I'm yours, do whatever pleases you." She smiles and shakes her ass a little at me. It is a thrilling little motion, I am drawn in to touch her. My hands wander over her lower back, enjoying the feel of her soft, pale skin. She is smooth and feminine to the touch, womanly in every way. I run my hands down further, sliding them over the slope of her butt. I spread her cheeks slightly, exposing the thin strap that sits between them. My hands slide around, my fingers tracing the line of her ass. She sighs softly, relaxing from my attentions. I softly massage her cheeks, enjoying the feel of her warm flesh in my hands.

"You have such a nice ass. So plump and soft." I lean in and kiss one cheek gently, then I move over to kiss the other. My kisses become more urgent, the smell of her sweat damp flesh is erotic and deeply thrilling. I slide my tongue between her cheeks until I get to the top. Taking the waist strap of her panties between my lips, I slowly peel them down, slipping the strap out and exposing her beautiful rump completely. I slide the panties off her completely, burying my face between her cheeks and tasting her quivering pucker. My fingers slide into her cum sopping pussy and massage her clit, my tongue is wiggling against her hole between her cheeks. She moans quietly with pleasure, I feel her pussy tremble with excitement.

Eventually I pull out the bottle of massage oil. I pour a generous amount down her ass crack and start spreading it around her cheeks. Her ass shines in the dim candle light and I rub the oil deep into her cheeks. My thumb slips over her anus, her hips arch involuntarily towards my touch. I slide the tip into her ass and massage her pussy deeply. She is groaning and bucking her hips softly now, dripping with arousal. I slide my thumb into the first knuckle and allow her to relax and get used to the sensation. My little whore is so good to me, I would never want to cause her discomfort. Eventually my thumb slides more easily in and out of her back door, her pussy is sopping wet and I know she is ready.

I straddle her hips and lay my cock between her oiled cheeks. I press between and slide my cock back and forth, getting lube all over my shaft. The underside of my cock slides over the wrinkled flesh of her asshole and I twitch in anticipation.

"I need to feel you inside now, are you ready?" I press the tip of my cock just against her hole and wait patiently.

"Yes Master. Anything you want. Take me." I press slowly inwards and feel her ass stretch slowly around my cock head. I moan with delight as I feel her open for me. As the head slips in I hear a slight gasp from my little whore, I hold still and wait for her to adjust. She eventually relaxes again and starts pushing back, knowing I am waiting for her to be ready. My cock sinks slowly into her butt and I feel her flesh press against my abdomen. I lay down on her back, my balls resting on her wet pussy lips and just relish in the feeling of her tight anal grasp.

"Slowly baby, don't go to fast. Just slowly work your hips." She starts to rock her hips gently, knowing how I like to be pleased. I rock my cock inside of her and feel as her fingers begin to tease her own pussy and tickle my balls. I move my hand to cover hers, helping her to stimulate her clit, slipping her fingers inside her so she can feel my cock sliding inside of her ass. My other hand cups her breast, together we rock slowly and sinuously towards climax.

"Tell me when you want to cum Master. I'll make it good, I promise." She starts to clench slightly with each stroke. I am quickly losing control, her ass is tight and hot inside, my cock is slick with oil and sensitive with excitement. I whisper that I am ready in her ear and she thrusts two fingers roughly into her pussy. I feel her explode and clench tight around my cock, I am drawn in and feel my cum spilling out around my head. Her cheeks clench on my shaft and she jerks her hips in quick thrusts, pulling the last few drops of cum out of my cock and into her waiting ass. I am spent completely this time, collapsing on her soft body and gently rocking inside of her. As my cock softens it slips out, my cum dripping from her anus and mixing with the mess of pussy juice and cum running from between her lips. She is drenched, filled and completely used. I feel satiated now, my tension released.

"Thank you so much baby. Thank you." I hold her close, kissing her neck and ear, gently pressing her breasts into her chest. She smiles and pushes back against me, equally satisfied to have given me what I need. She's a good little whore. Subservient, tender, careful and loving. I love her more than anything in the world. Never before have I respected a woman so much for doing such unrespectable things. I hope my little whore is mine forever.

Volock
Volock
6 Followers