My Saudi Goddess Likes Black Men

Story Info
Inside the Saint Laurent Mall, two workers make love.
1.6k words
2.88
15k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

The first time Mouna Souleymane set foot in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the young Saudi Arabian woman hated it. Boring, she thought. Born in the City of Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to a Saudi Arabian father and a half-Lebanese, half-Eritrean mother, she grew up the very definition of wealthy and powerful. Her father, Qasim Souleymane owned Souleymane & Magnus Industries, a go-between for various Middle-Eastern oil magnates doing business with the West. The young woman was accustomed to vacationing in hot spots like Paris, Vienna, Boston, Melbourne, Los Angeles and Dubai. The paltry capital of Canada didn't appeal to a woman used to dwelling in world-class cities, spending money like it was going out of style.

You need to realize that money doesn't go on trees, Mouna's father told her sternly once they arrived at the Ottawa International Airport. You're going to go back to school and get a job you lazy sow, he told her. Sniffing, the young woman pouted, giving her dad the same puppy-dog look which caused him to buy her a yacht for her nineteenth birthday. I have spoken and my decision is final, the old Saudi businessman said. Seeing that her father was serious, Mouna resigned herself to her fate. As the sole daughter of one of the wealthiest men in the Arabian world, she was used to getting her way. Still, it looks like this time might be the exception.

In Saudi society, women are overprotected, to say the least. They're not allowed to drive, work without male permission or leave the house without a male chaperone. All other Muslim nations are liberal compared to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Born in this restrictive world with its supremely strict rules, Mouna Souleymane rebelled against the unfairness of her fate every chance she got. That's why, when she went to vacation in European and North American locales, away from her father's prying eyes, she had fun like only a wayward daughter could. She played around with guys and girls, and she liked it. Fortunately, her father never got wind of it. Otherwise he would have killed her in the name of family honor like any true Muslim man would. She would make the best of her time in Ottawa, after all when she returned to Saudi Arabia she'd become someone's wife, and her life would be over.

Thus began Mouna Souleymane's journey in the City of Ottawa. She enrolled at Carleton University, to continue her oft-interrupted studies in chemical engineering. Her father studied engineering at Oxford University in England a long time ago, and he was a big supporter of western education. That's why he sent his only daughter to Canada's Capital University. The elder Souleymane told his daughter Mouna he would pay for her tuition but she would have to pay for rent and groceries herself. You must prove to me that you're not useless, the old man said in a tone that brooked no reply. Yes father, Mouna Souleymane said meekly.

Mouna Souleymane began her journey in Canadian society. First she applied for a work permit and got a social insurance card, and with those things in hand she went to apply for a job as a cashier at the Saint Laurent Mall. The young Saudi heiress quickly found out there was a big difference between working in a mall and shopping in one. The customers she dealt with were rude, and more than a few stared at her because of her hijab. I am Muslim and proud, she defiantly told a racist old white woman who called her a towel head under her breath. Everyone in the store stared at her. Mouna Souleymane stood her ground. The only person who supported her was Oliver, a tall young black man of Haitian descent. Always stand up for yourself sister, he told her. Mouna smiled at him and nodded. That day, an unlikely friendship began between them. It was a friendship destined to blossom into more, much more.

I can suck dick like a boss, Mouna Souleymane said as she grasped Oliver Jean-Paul's cock and began sucking it with gusto. The tall young black man leaned against the basement wall and smiled at the gorgeous young Saudi woman kneeling before him. The sight of a hijab-wearing Arabian beauty on her knees sucking his dick almost caused him to blow his load right then and there, it was that hot. Damn, if he'd known that Arab chicks were that freaky he would have tried one a long time ago. Gently he ran his hand over Mouna's head, caressing her silky dark hair through her hijab. You're beautiful sweetie, Oliver cooed softly.

Without stopping what she was doing, Mouna flashed Oliver a sexy wink and continued sucking his dick, flicking her tongue over his dick head. Oh shoot, Oliver said, feeling a shudder of pleasure course through his member as Mouna worked her magic on him. There they were, in the basement of the store where they worked inside the City of Ottawa's Saint Laurent Mall, getting busy. A Haitian guy and an Saudi chick, now they were some strange bedfellows indeed. All that could be heard in the dark, dank basement were the slurping sounds Mouna made as she sucked Oliver's dick, and the moans that occasionally escaped the young man's lips. They were completely alone, and as into each other as can be.

Mouna looked up as she pleasured Oliver, her eyes boring into his dark, ruggedly handsome features. Gently massaging Oliver's hairy balls with her hands, the young woman spat on his dick and then licked the underside of his shaft, a move which made his knees buckle. Mouna felt Oliver's dick trembling in her mouth and knew what was coming. Dammit I'm going to nut, Oliver shouted. Ignoring his shouts, Mouna continued what she was doing. Suddenly, she felt it...a torrent of cum rushing from Oliver's dick and into her mouth, straight down her throat. Like liquid fire it rushed through her, and she welcomed it. Yummy, Mouna said, gulping every last drop of Oliver's masculine spunk. You taste wonderful my love, she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Oliver sighed as Mouna licked his cock clean, then, he pulled her to her feet and kissed her on the lips. You're amazing, he told her. Thank you my angel, Mouna laughed. Suddenly filled with inspiration, he lifted her into his arms. I want to be inside you, he said. I cannot let you enter my vagina because Saudi women must remain virgins until marriage, Mouna said, shaking her head. That's okay because I want your ass, Oliver said, matter-of-factly. Gently he kissed her lips and patted her thick, round Saudi ass. Upon hearing those words coming out of Oliver's mouth, Mouna looked pale.

I want your big Saudi butt, Oliver said firmly, holding Mouna's pretty face in his hands. I've done that before, Mouna said, a naughty gleam in her eye. She paused, then continued. I'm not sure I'm clean down there, she said meekly. Oliver kissed her full and deep, then told her that he didn't care. With that being said, he laid her on the counter and spread her thighs. Mouna licked her lips as Oliver began licking her hairy pussy. I love the way you taste, Oliver said, as he wormed his tongue into her cunt, while probing her pussy with his fingers at the same time. Moaning softly, Mouna urged Oliver to continue. The young Haitian smiled at her and continued working his magic on her. Eating pussy was one of his favorite things to do...

Finally, after eating Mouna Souleymane's pussy thoroughly, Oliver was ready to enjoy himself a plate of delicious Saudi booty. If you want it come and get it because I'm ready for you, Mouna said, as she lay on the counter, legs in the air, booty exposed. Oliver rubbed his hard cock against her butt, after smearing some of his Aloe cream lotion on her hole. Go easy on me, Mouna said, looking Oliver in the eyes. Oliver nodded, and pushed his dick into Mouna's asshole. Mouna winced as Oliver's dick penetrated her asshole. Gritting her teeth, she told him to keep fucking her. This wasn't her first time having anal sex. Lots of Muslim women had anal sex with their male lovers to preserve their vaginal virginity, which all of them must have on their wedding night, lest they be killed in the name of honor.

Anal sex was definitely not for everyone but Mouna had learned to love it. Nowadays it was the way she got off. So the young Saudi woman wrapped her arms around her lover Oliver and urged him to stuff her asshole. Oliver groaned softly and put his hands on Mouna's hips. With his dick embedded in her asshole, balls deep as they say, he could feel her tight flesh all around him and it was a most wonderful feeling. Kiss me, Mouna said suddenly. Kind of surprised by her request but ever so happy to comply, Oliver kissed her passionately. At the same time, his over stimulated cock shuddered deep inside Mouna's asshole and he came, flooding her tight backdoor with his manly seed.

Mouna's shrill screams filled the basement, and Oliver held her tight, silencing her with a forceful kiss. Calm down sweetie, he whispered into her ear. It hurts but feels good at the same time, Mouna said, tears welling up in her eyes. You are my heart, Oliver told her as he kissed her forehead. The two lovebirds embraced each other, and held one another for a long time. We've really got to clean this shit up and leave, Mouna said. Oliver laughed, and gave her booty a slap. You got it Miss Soul, he grinned. Hand in hand, they made their way out of the Saint Laurent Mall basement.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers