My Saudi Goddess Loves Black Men

Story Info
Black man and Saudi heiress connect in Montreal.
953 words
2.45
13.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

The first time Calvin Jones laid eyes on Salma Hussein, the Texas-born African-American student felt a shudder of desire run through him. Truth be told, he didn't think much of metropolitan Montreal, Quebec, until he met...her. Salma Hussein, the daughter of Saudi-Canadian immigrants. Her father, Ali Hussein was a wealthy shipping magnate and also a prominent member of Montreal's Islamic community. Her mother, the former supermodel Fatima Sharif-Hussein, was half Ethiopian and half Lebanese, raised in the City of Tripoli, Lebanon, and educated in metropolitan Montreal, Canada's most beautiful town. The Saudi gal came from good lineage and it showed.

The five-foot-ten, curvaceous young Saudi-Canadian woman with the light bronze skin, almond-shaped golden brown eyes, curvy body and mesmerizing ass took his breath away. That's why he began asking about her on the McGill University campus. Sure, there were lots of hijab-wearing Arab gals around but even in such a crowd of veiled beauties Salma Hussein's height, curves and pretty face made her stand out. Calvin Jones knew what he was up against. The Arab community was so racist it's not even funny. He'd seen quite a few Arab men with black women but hardly any black men with Arab women. Never mind the fact that he was Christian and Salma Hussein was Muslim. Yeah, he faced an uphill climb, but he wasn't about to give up.

That's why Calvin Jones approached Salma Hussein one Monday afternoon inside the McGill University library as she sat at a computer, doing her civil engineering homework. Their eyes met, and amazingly, it didn't take much more than that. The young African-American scholar and the Saudi heiress began a tentative friendship which soon turned to mutual attraction. The two of them began meeting in secret, hanging out together away from prying eyes. Slowly but surely, they fell in love. Muslim women are forbidden from having sex before marriage and they're also forbidden from having relations with men of other religions. Nevertheless, Salma Hussein's heart beat only for Calvin Jones, C.J. to his friends, the young man she called her Chocolate Prince. And she wanted to give herself to him body and soul...

Salma Hussein sighed with pleasure as Calvin Jones slid his thick cock into her asshole. Be gentle, the young Saudi woman said, licking her lips. Of course sweetie, the tall young black man replied, raising her big, sexy legs in the air as he continued working his dick into her backdoor. Salma slid one finger into her pussy, and brought it to her lips. Tasting herself, she sighed with pleasure. The deliciously hot pain in her bottom was absolutely exquisite, and she couldn't get enough of it. Anal sex was so haram, forbidden by the rules of her faith, but if loving it was wrong she didn't want to be right.

Calvin watched Salma's eyes close as she lay back on the bed and relaxed while getting drilled. Hot damn, the sight of her like this, offering herself and completely at his mercy, it thrilled him like nothing else in the world. Rub your tits together, he told her. Upon hearing his commanding, masculine voice, Salma's eyes snapped open and she looked at him. Alright, she said coyly, grasping her boobs and rubbing them together. Just like that babe, Calvin cooed, clearly enjoying what she was doing. You got it, Salma smiled, winking at the man she loved.

Calvin licked his lips and smiled. Nothing was as hot to him as a pair of big lovely boobs being rubbed together by the hands of the curvaceous, sensual beauty who owned them. If his dick wasn't already embedded in Salma's asshole, Calvin would have loved to make her suck it while sliding it between her tits. The things he longed to do to that woman! Salma lay on the bed, loving the sensations coursing through her body as Calvin continued pounding her ass with that marvellously long and thick ebony cock of his. Suddenly, a shudder went through her. Oh no, she thought.

Calvin looked into Salma Hussein's round, beautiful face and saw discomfort and his face filled with concern. He asked her if everything was alright. Salma bit her lips and hesitated, then shrugged. I've got to fart, she said sheepishly. Calvin laughed, and gently stroked her beautiful face. Blast away my love, he said. When he said that, Salma's eyes widened in surprise. Your dick is in my ass and you are telling me you want to fart, she said, incredulity filling her pretty face. Calvin nodded with encouragement.

You're so kinky, Salma said, then she squeezing her anal canal, enclosing Calvin's cock in a vise-like grip. And then she let loose. Calvin felt Salma's anal walls shudder and smiled as hot air caressed his dick within her ass like a warm breeze. In spite of having Calvin's dick in her butt hole, Salma's fart sounded out like thunder. The young Saudi woman's pretty face turned beet-red. That was wonderful, Calvin said, smiling. A moment later he scrunched up his face. It's here, he said, shuddering all over as he came, blasting his load deep inside Salma's asshole.

Salma Hussein shrieked as Calvin's cum flooded her asshole, and her screams of passion filled the room. Calvin pulled her into his arms, and laid on top of her. You are amazing my love, Calvin said. Gently he kissed her forehead, and wrapped his arms protectively around her. I wanted to give you everything, Salma said breathlessly. Calvin slowly pulled out of her, and rested his head on Salma's chest, between the lovely breasts he loved so very much. Thank heaven for you, he told her. The two lovebirds fell asleep in each other's arms.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers