My Science Teacher, Mr. Duke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"No, Timmy," he assured me. "I wouldn't do that do you."

"Do it," I grunted. "Go deeper. Please. I want it all."

Mr. Duke eased more of his cock into me, and the deeper he went the better I liked it. It wasn't the deepness that was a challenge, it was the thickness of his cock, and when I remembered exactly how fat his tool was down toward the base, I tried not to think of what that was doing to my little anus.

"So good - so fucking tight," Mr. Duke grunted, and the sound of him swearing only excited me more.

His hands were all over me, pulling on my nipples and yanking on my limp noodle crazily as I felt like I was about to split in two before I heard Mr. Duke groan loudly.

My savaged rectum was soothed when his cum filled my bowels, and as he squeezed me tightly I felt his dick jerking inside of me. Mr. Duke stayed mounted onto me as his breathing finally began to slow down, and then when I felt his tool slither out of my ass I felt empty but relieved at the same time.

My teacher collapsed beside me, and as he spooned up to me I savored his feel of his body as we basked in the afterglow.

I had learned so much from Mr. Duke - not in his class but in that bed. I was never going to be a scientist or anything like that, but I learned that I had a lust for older men - well endowed older men with a desire of their own to sample what I was very happy to offer.

***

thank you for reading

This was a work of fiction, although Mr. Duke was very real. While I wished this had happened, it never did, and that's something I regret.

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12