My Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,513 Followers

"Tried...just didn't feel right. How about you? Why are you ‘living' as you put it, like you are? Why not go home to your parents and..."

"Look, my mom is a drunk. My dad used to beat me and when mom was too out of it to provide him with some...'fun' he would come and use me. From the time I was eleven. I ran away and never looked back."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"Yeah...well don't worry about it. I can take care of myself pretty good. I've done alright this long anyway."

"So...how old are you? Really I mean."

"Nineteen. Almost twenty. Two months."

"You look a bit younger."

"Yeah, that's why I was so popular with Alphonse's customers. I look younger than I actually am. Most of his ‘clients' like very young girls. With my pussy shaved clean and my hair in pigtails I look about twelve or so."

"That's sick."

"That's life pal. Most men are dogs. They want sweet young virgins to have their rocks off in and to use in anyway they feel. Then they want to dump them in the gutter afterwards."

"Some men maybe, certainly not all men. Nor most men either."

"Yeah, well I see men acting and doing things you probably don't even want to know about. My experience has shown me that any man will do or try to do a young girl. It's only natural. We are softer, better shape to our bodies yet, haven't had a lot of kids or gotten stretch marks...more desirable. Youth and beauty you know?"

"That may be for some men. How about when you get older? What happens then?"

"Mister, girls in my line of work don't get too much older."

"So, why not change your line of work?"

"How?"

"Go to school, get a degree in something that interests you."

"Takes money. Lots of money. I can't do that and live too. Gotta earn a living somehow. Gotta eat you know?"

My heart was pounding. My thoughts were running faster than I should have let them. What I was about to do...my wife would have kicked my ass for even thinking of offering. Yet...deep inside I felt...maybe not. I plunged ahead with my thoughts in any case.

"Look, I have some money. You could stay here and go to school. I'll put you through college...any college you want. You can get a degree, become what you want to be. I'll pay your way full."

"Are you nuts? You want to pay my way through school? You don't even know me. Why would you want to help me like that...knowing what I am?"

"What you are is a young lady that has had a tough time so far. I am offering a way out for you. I have it. Let me help you. No obligations, no hooks, no strings, no rules. I put you through school, you get a degree in something that you want to do."

She looked at me like I was crazy. I probably was. I know my co-workers would have been shocked and even questioning my sanity for this. All I knew was I felt I had to help this girl out.

"I can't. I can't take your money like that."

"Yes you can. It's not my money anyway. It's my wife's insurance money. From when she died. It's just been sitting there, unused. I don't need it and quite frankly, don't want it either. If it can help someone out...such as you, then it will have gone to good use. Let me help you."

"Alphonse. He'd kill me. He will be hunting me down as it is anyway. He'd never let me go to school."

"Look, you don't have to go to school here. You can go anywhere you want to go. I'll set you up in an apartment or on campus. On me. I will pay for everything. You just have to learn and get good grades. Get that degree and be free of Alphonse forever."

"I don't know. It isn't right. It's your wife's money that was intended for you, not me."

"It's my money. It is right. What could possibly be wrong with using that money to do some good for someone? I'll tell you what, nothing. If you don't use it, that money will just sit there, never being used."

"You're one crazy motherfucker you know that? I was just bullshitting you anyway, I don't want to go to college, I just want to...I like..."

"So, you just tell me what you think I want to hear then? Is that it? I'm just a John you are trying to please? Look, I think that you can be a whole lot better for yourself. I'm offering you a way out. Take it. People don't get breaks like this very often in life."

"Yeah? And end up being in a classroom and seeing an old John in the same class, or maybe even the professor having been a John of mine? Then what? I can't go to school. It's too late for me."

"Shannon, it's never too late. What would you love to do if your past or problems at the present didn't matter? You must have some kind of dream you look forward to."

"Why do you care so much? I'm just trash, poor white trash. A whore. For the right price you can have me anyway you want. A prostitute. Nothing."

"You are a person. A human being. A beautiful and intelligent human being."

"I'm a whore. Paid for sex. That and I have a little...problem with...drugs. I kind of like my crack you know. Right now I would fuck a football team for enough to get a baggie from Alphonse. Starting to bug me a bit. I need a fix, know what I mean?"

"You need to quit the drugs."

"Oh yeah...tell me something I don't know. Look, I'm hooked on this shit. I have no real choice in the matter anymore. I gotta have that fix and soon."

"How about I take you to the hospital and get you some help?"

"Yeah...right."

"No, really. I really do just want to help you. Shannon, you deserve a better life. A nice home, a good person to share with. Let me help you to find that life. I want to help you. Please?"

"Well, it's your money and life. I can tell you that it won't be a whole lotta fun. I've seen people come down from crack before. It isn't pretty. I do want off this shit though."

"Then you'll do it? Let me take you to the hospital?"

"Yeah...ok. Lets go before I change my mind though."

I took Shannon to the hospital. There, an ER doctor looked her over and first treated her cuts and bruises. As he did he kept giving me dirty looks. At that point I didn't think much about it, until the cops showed up that is.

"Excuse me sir. Did you bring in that young lady over there?"

He was polite, but firm. His dark blue uniform and hat seemed to make him larger than life. His height was somewhat more than my own six feet, so I was a bit intimidated. I was confused for a minute, until I realized that he had been called by the doctor most likely.

"Um...is there a problem officer?"

"She has been roughed up a bit hasn't she?"

"Yeah, her pimp."

"So...you're her pimp then?"

"NO. I'm just helping her out."

"Let me get this straight. You're helping out a hooker? Haven't you ‘helped' her out enough already?"

Suddenly I knew that they all thought I had beat her. I could see trouble in the near future. I hoped that if Shannon told the truth, they would believe her. I had doubts about that now too.

"Look, I found her on the street and..."

"That's usually where one finds hookers pal."

"I was walking, she was laying in by a dumpster crying. I took her home and cleaned her up, gave her a place to sleep, then brought her here for treatment of her..."

"So, she wasn't quite as tough as you figured then huh?"

"What? No. I mean it's not like that at all. Look, I was trying to help her. Her john beat her up, she is strung out on crack. I'm just trying to help her out. A person can still care can't they? Or is that illegal now too?"

I was beginning to get angry. Who did this clown think I was anyway? I had done nothing wrong and he was more or less accusing me of beating a hooker up in some kind of sick way for pleasure.

The thought of hitting Shannon repulsed me. She was just a girl. A young, beautiful creature that needed help. The cop was looking at my ID as he listened to me, then he called in. A bit later his partner came up and whispered in his ear.

"Hey, look. I'm sorry. We were lead to believe that you brought in this girl because you beat her. The doctor called us. Well...his nurse did. It's what they do nowadays you know? You check out. Um...by the way, sorry about your wife. I was there that night."

"Yeah. Thanks. Are you done then?"

I was fuming and then his mention of my wife caused a roll of pain to shoot through me. Dammit I still hurt. And he had been there that night.

"Wait...one thing officer...Watson?"

"Yeah?"

"That night...when you..."

"Look...we were first on the scene. She was already gone. She probably never knew what hit her."

"Thank you for that. I have wondered...morbid I know, but it has bothered me."

"You'd be surprised, or maybe not. Quite a few people wonder about things like that."

They left and the doctor came up. His first words to me were the start of an apology to me.

"Um...I'm sorry, I have to report any suspicious things like her marks. So much abuse these days."

"I understand. You could have asked her first maybe."

"Well, in situations like this we usually let the cops ask. Works out better in the long run. She has a drug addiction too you know. Are you her father then?"

"No. I'll take care of the bills though. Here's my credit card..."

"Oh, you'll have to take that to the billings office. They will be more than glad to take your money. I need someone to sign for her treatment though."

"Isn't she of age? She told me she was almost twenty."

"Hmm. I'll have to check out her story then. Can I ask you one thing though?"

"Why am I helping her when I know what she has done, what she has been?"

"Uh...yeah. You have to admit it is kind of strange."

I could see he thought I was some kind of pervert yet. I just shrugged and looked into the room where Shannon sat.

"She reminds me of someone I cared very much for once. I'm trying to pay back a debt to that person."

"Oh I see."

I could see that he in fact didn't see, but I didn't care.

Shannon ended up staying in the hospital for the night. In the morning when I got there I half expected to see that she had left to go back to Alphonse. I was mildly surprised to find her waiting for me in her room.

"Good morning."

"Hey. Bet you thought I ran out on you last night didn't you? Didn't expect to find me here yet did you?"

"Honest? Yes. I had a thought that you just might have gone back to Alphonse."

"Nope. You're stuck with me now. You're gonna regret it too. I have to talk to a shrink this afternoon. For the drug rehab." "Ok. Here?"

"Yeah."

"Where would you like to go in the mean time?"

"Oh, they want me to stick around. Guess the doctor thinks I'll run out or something."

"Okay then. What would you like to do in the mean while? Magazines? TV? Anything I can get you?"

"I still don't know why you are being so damned nice to me. Why are you so set on helping me out like this anyway?"

"Because I want to. That's all."

"You're about the weirdest man I have ever been around. You're...nice. That's it...you are too nice. Most men would either buy me or just ignore me. You...you're trying to help me. That's a first for this girl."

"Like I told you before, not all men are mean. Matter of fact, most would probably lend you a hand if you needed it."

"Yeah, right, and get a piece of me in return afterwards too. I'd even bet money that they'd get their piece of me beforehand."

"Well, I'm not. I genuinely want to help you out. You have a hard time ahead what with your addiction and all. I will be here to help you each step of the way."

"What are you getting out of it?"

"Lets just say...satisfaction. I'm going to get satisfaction of knowing that I was able to help a beautiful young lady become something better."

"Lots of other deserving ladies out there Russ."

"Well, I found you first."

Shannon spent the next four months at the hospital. I went to see her each day and hold her when she had shakes, bring her magazines and soda's. I was becoming quite close to her by the time she had finished her treatment and was ready to be cut loose.

During this time I began to have feelings of love for this young lady. I would go to see her, visit as long as I could, and then go home and think about her all night. Once in a while I would be visiting her and something she would do or say would cause my cock to get hard. I successfully hid that from her each time.

The day I brought her to my home from the hospital she looked like a normal and beautiful young teenager that was coming home with her father. You could not have been able to tell that just a few short months ago she had been a streetwalking hooker with a drug addiction.

The first night home, I set her up in the spare bedroom and even got her some personal things at the store on the way. She was quiet and laid down for a bit as I made dinner. When I went to get her to eat I listened before knocking at her door.

I could hear what sounded like crying. Knocking softly I waited.

"Y-yes?"

"Uh...dinners ready if you are hungry. It isn't much special, but I think that it's going to taste good. Ummm...are you alright?"

"Yes...yes. I'll be right out Russ. I just need to go to the bathroom first."

When she came into the kitchen I could see from her red-rimmed eyes that she had been crying. We didn't speak much as we ate and then Shannon helped me clean up the dishes afterwards. I kept debating whether or not I should mention her red eyes but she took that away from me right as we finished the cleaning.

"I really want you to know that you have helped me far more than any man has ever helped me before Russ. You are the first person to do things for me and not ask for anything in return. I...I don't know how to repay you, but I will somehow someway. Thank you."

As she spoke to me tears fell down her cheeks. Not being able to help myself I put my arms around her and hugged her close to me. I could feel her tense up as I did, and realizing why, I released her quickly.

"Sorry. I was just...I thought that you...I am proud of you Shannon. You have come a long ways from when we first met."

Shannon looked into my eyes without speaking. Then she suddenly reached out and put her arms around me, hugging me. I was careful to not do the same as I did not want her to tense up again. I felt bad about that.

"I'm sorry Russ. I should have known that you of all people wouldn't have wanted something from me a minute ago when you hugged me. Bad memories I guess."

Reassured, I carefully put my arms around her and hugged her lightly. Shannon buried her head into my chest and held me close. I could smell the fruity essence of shampoo fragrance in her hair as I held her. My heart began to beat faster, and embarrassed, I released her, afraid that she would know.

She looked up at me and smiled. A mischievous and knowing smile. Her arms were still around me and her lower body was tight against me yet too.

"Hmmm...why did you stop hugging me Russ?"

"I...uh...well...you..."

"Got a bit turned on didn't you?"

"No...well...yes. But I didn't want you to think that I..."

"Russ, you are the first man to ever treat me decently. You have given me so much and I have given you nothing in return. It's alright if you want to..."

"NO. Look Shannon, you are a bright and beautiful young lady. I'm older by far and truthfully, I just want to help you. That's all."

"Hmmm, well, you should remind your cock then Russ. It's got a mind of it's own it seems. I didn't know that you were so well endowed either."

I pushed her away. She had begun to grind her crotch into mine, and my erection, which had sprung up while hugging her, had given me away. I was shaken. My mind was racing, looking for answers to questions that I hadn't even thought to ask of it yet.

"You have an effect on me Shannon. It isn't good. I'm too old for you and..."

"Russ, Russ, Russ. I've had far older than you. I ‘ve had older, younger, meaner, nastier, and even more dangerous men than you. But never once a man so nice and thoughtful as you. I think that you and I having it off in bed together would be fun...even great. After all, I do owe you still."

"You don't owe me anything. Look, I want to help you with no strings attached. Can't you just leave it at that? We can't have...we can't do..."

"Oh really? I have what you need Russ. A nice warm pussy, shaved, wet, ready for you. Your cock is nice sized, and very hard. I'm an adult, so are you. You are free and so am I. Look, I want...no...I need you Russ. I need you to fuck me hard...all night long. I want you to make love to me too. I want you to be the first man to actually make love to me. Please? Make love to me?"

"Oh God...Shannon...I...I...just can't."

"Give me a chance. Give yourself a break Russ. You need a woman. You need a woman's touch. I want to be that woman. I want to be your woman. Let me be your lover. You know that you want to deep down inside. I have seen you look at me. I have seen your hard-ons at different times, I know you want me."

"It's not what I wanted. I just wanted to help you Shannon. I didn't have any ulterior motive. I'm not trying to trap you into fu...having sex with me."

"God Russ...I know that. You have been so nice and good. Getting me help, offering to send me to college, everything you have done for me. In that time in the hospital I...I came to love you Russ. I love you. Is it because of my past? Is that it? I'm STD free you know. They checked me several times."

"No, it's not the STD's. You love me? Like a father perhaps. I'm so old compared to you. I love you too Shannon. But...I... you..."

"You really need to let loose and tell me what's on your mind Russ. You love me, I love you. Lovers should fuck. Pretty simple. We need to try each other out a bit in the ol' sack. I'm dying for a good fuck and I know that you have been for a longer time than I have too."

Saying that Shannon began to strip off her clothes. I was shocked, then mesmerized as I watched her body come into view. I didn't stop her, I never even tried to stop her. I just watched as she took off all of her clothes and then stood before me naked.

Her breasts were jutting out, firm and ripe for plucking. I could see her clean-shaven pussy, wet with her desire. Her body was open and her obvious comfort with showing herself to me made it very hard for me to breathe.

I stood there like a statue and she began to undress me after a bit. Again, I did nothing to stop her, letting my clothes be removed from my body as she undid them. My cock was throbbing as she pulled my underwear and pants down my legs and her face was just inches away from it.

I could feel her hot breath as her hands caressed my legs starting from my ankles. Suddenly, her tongue shot out and licked the head of my cock in a long swiping motion. I moaned, holding still, loving the feeling of that tongue, yet afraid of who was giving that feeling to me.

"Mmmm...Little Russ, meet my tongue and lips. They have been wanting to get to know you for quite some time now."

Her voice cut through the thickened air in a warm and sensual way, causing my cock to throb and bounce in front of her. The next thing I felt was her lips encircling my shaft, and tightly holding it as she pressed her head down, down, down. She didn't stop until her lips were grinding against my pubic hairs at the base of my cock.

She slowly moved back up and I opened my eyes to see her eyes on me. Looking into each others eyes, I could see a smile of sorts as her lips pulled off my cock, then before I could do anything, she pressed those lovely lips around my shaft and took me fully into her throat again, watching me as she did.

Her eyes never left mine as she began to shove my shaft back and forth, sucking my cock with an experience and knowledge that no woman had ever shown to me before. Shannon wasn't doing this out of duty or because she had to. She was doing this because she wanted to. She was making love to me with her mouth and throat. I could see that in her eyes and in the way she worked me over.

curious2c
curious2c
2,513 Followers