My Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

I wiped a tear away from my right eye. Embarrassed, I broke eye contact and looked around the room, then closed my eyes, enjoying the feelings and touch of a lover's tongue and lips. I knew at that moment that I had loved her for quite some time. I finally admitted it to myself. I loved her.

My emotions were running all over the place. I kicked myself mentally. I was a man, not supposed to cry over stuff like this. I just couldn't help myself. All this time since Laura had died, and now I finally find someone to love. I was torn because of the wonderful blow-job I was getting, the feelings of love and need deep inside me coming out full force, and of course the age of my lover.

I put my thoughts behind me, wanting to enjoy this sexual encounter to it's fullest. For the first time in years I felt alive and I wanted to keep this feeling forever. I placed my hands gently on Shannon's head, feeling her hair as she began to bob up and down on my hardened shaft.

She brought me right up to the edge of my orgasm, then backed off, holding me close but not letting me go over. She was a master at this and I had no choice but to let her do her work. After a bit, she pulled off my cock and moved to hold me close. I picked her up, since we were still standing in the kitchen, and carried her into my bedroom.

Her bottom cheeks ground against my hardness as I carried her, her arms around my shoulders. She was kissing me all over my neck and cheeks, almost causing me walk into some furniture on the way.

Laying her on the bed I moved up between her legs on my knees. I began to kiss her thighs, licking and sucking gently as I worked my way up, moving to her now dripping wet slit. I could smell her need, and my need was pushing me too.

When my tongue first ran along her pussy lips, she moaned loudly, and grabbed my head in her hands. I let her guide me, but I kept control of my tongue, holding it close in until she let up a bit on my head. I began to give her long slow licks around and up through her pussy, tasting her need, loving that taste.

She was shaking, moaning, and soon, crying. I kept up a steady rhythm, licking and sucking her pussy as lovingly as I could. I worked her up and over into her first orgasm. Her hands held me tightly to her spasming pussy as she came hard, then relaxed a bit shortly afterwards.

I moved my tongue to the sides and around her lips, being careful to not touch her now very sensitive clit. I licked and sucked a bit more, until she began to squirm around, getting worked up again.

As she got close to cumming again, I backed off and moved up between her legs, letting my cock rub her wet pussy lips and clit for a bit. Our lips met and our tongues tangled in a heated and passionate duel to explore each other's mouth.

She moved her hips down a bit and suddenly her hand wrapped around my shaft and guided it to the mouth of her hot and wet opening. Holding me firmly, she rubbed the head of my cock around her hole until neither of us could stand it anymore.

"God I want your cock in me. It's so big and hard. I've waited so long for this moment too."

Releasing me, she rolled her hips up and took me fully into her very tight and wet pussy as I froze with the intensity of the moment. It felt so wonderful, so hot...so wet...so...my mind was in overdrive with the feelings and emotions of the moment that I just couldn't think at all. It had been so long since I had done anything close to this.

Shannon bit my lip pretty hard, bringing me back to reality. I began to thrust in and out of her clasping tightness, loving each little bit of movement along the way. Soon I was driving hard in and out, grinding on my thrusts forward. Shannon was moaning and screaming as we fucked. I actually worked up a sweat, as we joined like two animals in the wild.

"Umm...baby, fuck me. Give me your hard cock. Yessss...Ohhhhh...fuck me Russ. Harder!"

My orgasm washed over me just as I felt Shannon's hit her. I became lost in the spaces of mind- bending pleasures and shot my copious load deeply inside her. I could feel Shannon's pussy muscles working my shaft over, milking me dry.

I rolled off of her body and pulled her in close to me, hugging her tightly. Together we laid there not speaking, just enjoying each other's presence. After a bit, Shannon moved to roll up on top of me and began to kiss me all over.

I held my arms around her as she showered me with kisses. Our tongues met and fought a bit, then we were kissing as lovers. Her hands on my cheeks as she drove her tongue in and around my mouth, seeking out to touch me in places she hadn't yet.

She began to move down, licking my nipples, and then my belly button a bit, before taking my soft cock, wet with our juices, into her mouth. Soon, she skillfully had me hard as steel again. This time she kept sucking on me for quite some time, and as I got close to cumming, she looked into my eyes. She pulled off me long enough to say:

"Fill my mouth. I want to taste your cum Russ. Fill my mouth with your cum."

This would be a first ever for me. Even Laura had never taken a load of my cum into her mouth at any time. Shannon looked into my eyes and kept sucking and licking, begging in between for me to cum in her mouth.

Soon I was close and sensing that, Shannon took me fully into her mouth and down her throat, watching me. I felt the stirrings and then began to orgasm. Shannon never let up, keeping me buried in her throat as I shot off my second load. Afterward, as I came back down, she licked and sucked me all clean.

Moving back up into my arms, she snuggled in close and held me.

"I love you Russ. This is the first time I have ever had sex with someone I loved like I love you. I wanted to give myself to you. Thank you for accepting me Russ."

"Oh Shannon, I love you too. I am so happy that...well, we found each other. I needed to love you I think. And I do...I really love you."

"Yeah? You needed to love me huh? Hmmm. More like you needed to get your rocks off. You shot a huge load in me both times too."

Embarrassed at her twist of my words, I looked into her eyes.

"Shannon, I do love you. I'm not sure when nor even why, but I do love you."

"Yeah, I know. Look, I'm in love with you, you're in love with me, but we need to go slow with any relationship thingy okay? Someday my past will come up and you will have problems with it."

"Don't you think I have beat myself up over this very thinking already? I just want to accept you into my life Shannon. I need you, and you need me, well you needed me. Now, you can do whatever you choose. Your life ahead is open to what you may want to do for yourself. If our relationship is in that picture, then I'll be a very happy man. Regardless of your past. I know I love you.

Several weeks passed and we made love constantly. I'd come home from work and Shannon would have dinner ready, the house cleaned, and anxiously wait for me to eat so she could begin to strip me naked. I found that she was sexually a very aggressive and horny young lady. I had my hands full trying to keep up with her.

"You know...you'll put me into an early grave what with all this sex we've been having. I never even had this much sex with my late wife. You're wearing me out Shannon."

Looking into my eyes seriously, she thought for a moment.

"Russ, if you want me to back off I will. I'm just so happy at the moment. I've never been happier. I have you, I'm in love, and I'm living better than I ever have before in my life. You make me so happy and I know you love me so much, I can't help but wanting to fuck your eyeballs out every day."

"Well, I love that too. I'm just saying that someday I will slow down. Wether by my own choice or nature taking over for me. But I do love you in either event. That I want you to know for sure. I've been thinking too...about you...me...everything."

"Uh-oh. You've been thinking huh? About us? What about us?"

"Well, where do you want to go to school at? What do you want to be? Where do you see us in the future? A month, a year, ten years? I'm curious what you are thinking about us."

"Oh. Well, I've thought that we would talk about it sooner or later. I'd like to go to school yes. I'm not sure where or when. I'd like to try to get a degree in mechanical engineering if I can. I'd also...that is to say...you and I could...well...what are your thoughts Russ?"

"About us?"

"Yes."

"I know you want to take it slow. I'm so much older than you and..."

"Age doesn't matter to me Russ, you know that."

"Ok...I know. But...well, I'd like to ummm...you know...I'd like for us to have...some...permanence in our...relationship."

"Permanence? Like married?"

"Uh...yeah. I'd be very happy if you would marry me Shannon. I'd really like that a lot."

"My past."

"I don't care. I love you. I want you. I don't care what others may think of it all. I mean...how many times have you been called my daughter now...four or five that I know of?" "Yeah. Five times. It doesn't bother me, but I am afraid of what you think when that happens? I would love nothing better than to be your wife. To be your best friend, lover and all that goes with it doesn't require us to be married though. I don't want you to feel obligated to ask me to marry you because we have been having sex Russ. Or because you feel you owe it to me. After all, my past hasn't reared it's ugly head yet."

"Shannon, right now you are my best friend my lover and my companion. I think we should get married. I want you to wear a wedding band that I give you, put on your finger. Just as I want to wear one from you that you put there for me too. I know we haven't been together very long and all. I know that I'm quite a bit older than you too. The one thing I know above all else...is...I love you. I truly do love you."

"Can we wait a few months before we decide Russ? I mean, trouble may still come up and you may change your mind. Or I may change my mind. If we get married, I want it to be forever. That's what I always wanted as little girl growing up. Be married and in love with my husband. But I want to be very sure before I go there. Mostly for you than me. After all, my past as a hooker and drug addict are not the best qualifications for a spouse are they?"

We decided to put any talk of marriage on hold for six months. Marked on the calendar in bold red marker that date we would talk about marriage again. I fixed my sights on that date and lived each moment for the day we would be married.

One day, three months after our talk, I got a phone call at work. It was Shannon and she sounded upset. I picked up her message off the answering machine and left for home immediately, worried about her. Arriving home there was nobody there. I noted the open back door and a broken glass on the kitchen floor. Looking around for a bit I could find no sign of her. I got in my car and drove around, looking for any sign of my love. Nothing. It was as if she had been swallowed whole by some unseen force.

Then, after some thinking I drove past where I had first seen her. Looking around as I sat in my car, parked on that street I scanned the buildings. One window was open above the stoop where I had first seen her giving Alphonse the money for the drugs she was buying. For just brief instant she was silhouetted there, then the curtains were drawn.

I grabbed the tire iron out of the trunk of my car and ran up the stairs to that floor. I walked down the hallway, listening at each door until I finally heard a loud argument behind one. I could hear Shannon yelling something and that was all it took.

I put my shoulder against the door and it fell open. It hadn't been locked. There was Shannon and Alphonse arguing in the living room. As I approached Alphonse Shannon was staring at me with relief and fear.

"Yo...what the fuck you doing in my crib sucker?"

"Lets go Shannon. Time to leave." "Yo...the slut ain't going anywhere's with you. You just get the fuck outta here before you gets hurt honkey."

He had moved to face me and I swung the tire iron that I had held behind my back during my entrance. Hitting him alongside the head he went down hard and while not out cold, he was quite disoriented.

I took Shannon by the hand and we ran down to the car and raced out of there. She was against me all the way home and crying. Clinging to me as we walked inside the house she started to calm down.

"He just walked in. Drug me out the back door to his car. He...h...h...he was parked in the alley. He forced me inside and then took me to his place. He was mad. Very mad. I think he would have killed me Russ. I really do. I've ever seen him so angry. He was yelling that no wh...wh...whore of his ever ran out on him...ever."

"It's all right Shannon. Your safe with me now. I'm going to call the cops. He kidnaped you and that is against the law. He's in for some serious trouble now."

"They won't do anything. It will all come out Russ. The cops will find out I used to be one of his girls and that will be the end of it."

"Not if I have any say it won't. He is about to find out that you are not one of his girls anymore and that I will protect you as best I can too. I know just who to call too. Officer...Watson. He kinda knows me. I think he will press hard on this. He's an upright kind of man."

"But...what about afterwards. They won't keep him very long. He has good lawyers working for him. They'll get him off."

"Let me take care of it all Shannon. It will be all right. Trust me."

I called the cops and officer Watson was who they sent over at my request. We talked about what had happened since that day in the hospital and he looked around the house. He seemed to believe what I told him and I held nothing back from him.

"Well Russ...I'll make sure that Alphonse goes down for this. Kidnapping is something that he has done in the past but there were no witnesses to the event and he got off. Never found the body or the person that he kidnapped either. His record will take him down."

Arrested that afternoon Alphonse made the evening news. His bail was refused and he was remanded over for trial. A few weeks after that Shannon and I were sitting at breakfast when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Russ? Officer Watson here." "Oh, hi. What's up?"

"Thought you would want to know. Alphonse died last night in jail."

"What? What happened?"

"He picked a fight with the wrong guy. Something about a bad deal a long time back came up in it too. He won't be standing trial now. But he got that jailhouse justice it seems."

I told Shannon and she wept. Not for Alphonse, but in relief. That evening I took her in my arms and hugged her. Then, not letting her go, I asked her the question that had been on my mind for so long now.

"Shannon...will you please marry me?"

She said nothing keeping her head buried in my shoulder.

"Shannon? Please? Marry me? I can't go on like this. I love you so much. I know you have feelings for me too. Please...lets just get married.

I felt her shoulders shaking then. Her hot tears on my neck and her breathing jumpy she pushed back from me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes I'll marry you Russ. I've wanted nothing more than that ever since that day you saved me in that place of Al...Alphonse's. I wasn't sure you still felt that way about me...it hadn't come up. But yes...I will marry you."

As she said that last bit she attacked me. Shannon had my shirt and pants off in seconds and was working on my shoes as I struggled to keep standing. Then she pushed me backwards until I fell onto the couch.

Sprawled out there she reached down and grabbing my pants, jerked them off my legs and threw herself onto my body. Rubbing and touching me all over she proceeded to kiss me, then kissing me down...down...down until my hard cock was receiving all her attention.

Looking into my eyes, her's still full of tears, she began to suck on my cock. Never losing eye contact with me, she worked me over until I began to cum. I shot off in her mouth and she swallowed all I gave her.

Still staying there, she sucked and kissed and licked me until I was hard once again. Then she moved up and straddling my lap, took my hard shaft into her tight pussy. Rocking around and up and down, she fucked me for a long time. Her arms around me, our lips together, tongues exploring.

My orgasm was a long and very strong one. For whatever reason, it seemed so much better now that she had said yes to marrying me. Mind over matter? I didn't care...I was in love and loving every second of my soon to be wife's loving.

It was a warm spring day as we stood on the green grass at the cemetery. Shannon placed the vase of flowers on Laura's headstone as I stood by.

"I think you'd love her Laura. She just graduated with her B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. I know I love her, as much as I loved you."

"What'd you say Russ? I couldn't hear you."

"Oh...I was just mumbling to myself."

"Oh really? I've never heard you mumble to yourself before."

"Okay...I was just telling Laura about you. How much I loved you, how you just graduated and everything."

"Oh. That's a good thing...right Russ?"

"Oh yes...a very good thing. You know...I think that Laura would have loved you too."

"Maybe. But if she hadn't died and things gone the way they did, we would have probably never met. Besides, I was a hooker then, and most wives are...lets just say they don't care for hookers. Like me...I know you had never bring a hooker home or matter of fact, have anything to do with a hooker as long as I'm around buster."

"Yes dear."

"Don't you yes dear me bucko."

She was smiling as we walked away. In my heart, I know that marrying Shannon was the right thing to do and I also know that Laura was ok with that too.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers