My Second Mother as Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
His buddy's Mom is forced to submit.
1.2k words
4.34
246.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Nancy and I remained on the kitchen floor, exhausted from our explosive, furious encounter which ended almost as fast at it began on this early Saturday morning.

One minute I was an 18-year old neighbor friend of her son and the next I was her young lover lying on the floor with my cum all over her face and lips.

It was truly shocking and unexpected. Nancy's panties and bra were nowhere to be seen. I flung them off with gusto only a few minutes earlier.

Nancy's appearance was completely disheveled.

Her large 38D breasts were protruding from her unbuttoned white blouse, hanging so gracefully and loosely across her chest as she lay on the floor with a dazed, semi-conscious glaze across her eyes.

The cotton blue and white casual dress was high over her waist, revealing wet, reddened, pulsating pussy lips which had just been ravaged by my tongue.

Each full breast gently lifted and fell with every heartbeat. Breathing deeply, Nancy looked at me intently without saying a word. What a picture she made on that linoleum floor.

Her pussy lips were wet and spread wide enough for her to continue almost unconscious hand stimulation of her clit; her legs and hips moved imperceptibly to a mysterious rhythm; her moist tongue ventured ever so slowly seeking the final drops of cum juice spread across her cheeks; finger tips of her free hand slowly caressed full, sagging breasts with aroused, alert nipples beckoning for more attention.

I was experiencing a tempest of emotions different from anything I ever experienced as I watched Nancy's teasing body movements. The room was charged with erotic electricity yet we both remained in stunned, shocked silence.

I was extremely excited watching Nancy lay nude and exposed in front of me in a manner I never, ever expected to see my 38-year old neighbor. I removed my pants which were now twisted around my ankles and took off my T-Shirt.

Nancy watched as I completed undressing; something I neglected to do in my original meteoric fit of passion only a few minutes earlier. Now, I decided, I would take more time.

I began stroking my cock slowly and, of course, my hardness returned quickly.

Nancy responded by moving her hips in sync with each stroke of my cock. Slowly she spread her legs even wider and moved her fingers from grazing her clit to slamming three fingers into her pussy and pushing deep, hard and fast; keeping pace with my swift hand movements up and down my shaft.

Squeezing her titties with one hand and fucking her pussy with the other, Nancy was bucking like a wild bronco challenging a Cowboy to mount up.

Her outrageously bold, sensual movements were accentuated by her silence. Throughout these past several minutes, I only heard whispered, demure, deep moans of pleasure accompanied by terribly erotic, twisting, angular body movements.

I could not control myself any longer.

I stroked my dick faster and faster; leaned over and began firmly biting Nancy's nipples and, most arousing to her, grabbed her three fingers and shoved them into her wet pussy with rapid up and down thrusts.

This shocking, bold combination elicited the first words from her mouth since she originally asked me to 'stop' when I approached her backside at the kitchen sink. That all seemed so long ago.

"Oh My God, what are you doing to me, what is Daddy making me do; please, please don't stop, fuck me with those fingers again and again and again; fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy hard, please Daddy."

Nancy's hips moved forcibly upwards to meet her own fingers rammed up her pussy as her other hand shoved her 38C soft, sagging breasts further into my mouth. "Suck Mommy's big titties, suck them hard and fuck me, suck Mommy's big titties and fuck Daddy's bitch whore."

Her words emboldened me. I turned her around and began spanking her, something completely spontaneous and unplanned. I increased the tempo when she raised her head and bellowed incredible shrieks of pleasure.

Hearing her screams of ecstasy only increased my fervor.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, spank this bitch whore; don't stop, please fuck Mommy, fuck me with your dick, yes Daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard, I can't stop, I can't stop, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I entered her doggy-style quickly and slammed my dick furiously into her cunt while grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her head back firmly until I heard her screams return.

"Oh my God, what are you doing to Mommy, Mommy is a whore, I am your cunt, your bitch, fuck me, fuck me, cum, please cum Daddy, Mommy is your whore; rape this bitch, don't stop fucking me."

Nancy's hand reached around and began feverishly stroking my dick as I continued pounding her hard and fast. She could feel my arousal and sensed I was ready to explode.

"Yes Daddy, cum in Mommy, fill Mommy's pussy, yes, yes, yes, I am your bitch, I am your whore."

Unable to control myself any longer, I filled her pussy with load after load.

Her tightening cunt lips and the forbidden, wanton beauty of her full, wide hips pushing fiercely into my dick along with her large, hanging breasts swaying back and forth made me jerk more spurts of passion than I ever experienced.

Again, without thought, I began spanking her ass. Again, screams of pleasure flowed from her mouth.

"Oh Daddy, make me your whore, make me your slut bitch, take Mommy, fuck Mommy hard, hard, hard, don't stop fucking Mommy, fuck my pussy more, more."

She began bucking again and unbelievably to me, my exhausted dick came to life under pressure from her vice-like pussy grip.

I was about to explode again inside this beautiful pussy. I was enjoying the fruits of an awakened cunt, filled with renewed fervor after years of neglect from a dull and boring marriage.

Before emptying myself again in Nancy's wetness, I briefly spanked her ass and quickly turned her around and shoved my dick in her mouth while I held her head with both hands.

I was actually fucking her mouth with the same ferocity as her pussy and she responded by enthusiastically licking and engulfing me with her whole mouth and tongue wildly exploring every inch of my dick and balls.

Looking me in the eyes, one hand playing with my balls, the other sliding up and down my cock, her huge titties bouncing uncontrollably against my balls, she sucked and jerked my dick until my head fell backwards into oblivion.

It was I who was now shouting. "Suck that dick you bitch, suck it whore, faster, faster, Oh, you cunt, take it, take it bitch."

I soon emptied myself into her mouth sufficiently so that drops ran down her chin, joyfully scooped up like a mythical Egyptian serpent Goddess with her smiling face teasing me with obvious lustful, uncontrollable urges to satisfy.

"I am your bitch, your whore, Mommy will do anything Daddy desires, please take me as your slut whore Daddy."

I just totally debauched my neighbor in her own kitchen while her son innocently worked on his car in the garage.

Nancy's pussy, mouth and ass were now recovering from an ordeal she could not have imagined one hour earlier.

What would she say and what could I say to her once we recovered from our erotic stupor?

I nervously waited for Nancy's reaction to what just happened.

Now that is a story.......