My Second Tryst with Kelly Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly comes back to be used a second time.
1.9k words
4.3
33.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
485 Followers

6 Months later

It had been 6 months since my first meeting with Kelly. That had gone remarkably well. She had been a willing, docile slave that night, and I had used her fully. I had exhibited no regard for her feelings, and only concerned myself with using her selfishly for my pleasure. I was glad I had. My instructions for her, to be implemented after that first meeting were to write up a detailed, honest account of our activities, and to post it on Literotica. She had it up about a week later.

Reading her account had been fascinating. She was reflecting on sexual activities that she'd never participated in, but had long fantasized about for the most part. Here Kelly was, in her late thirties, and she'd never been dominated before. She'd never been bound, gagged, whipped, or slapped. She'd never had a man make her come with a vibrator. She'd never been butt-fucked, and she'd certainly never been pissed on.

According to her account, she had enjoyed herself immensely, and had been so turned on since our first encounter that she had been masturbating every chance she got. She wasn't necessarily sold on every activity (namely the golden shower), but she understood that to submit to me meant submitting to everything.

I was traveling through her territory again, so we made plans for another rendezvous, and met in the lobby of the same hotel we'd used the first time. When I walked into the lobby, Kelly was already there. She wordlessly rose out of her chair and joined me at the elevator.

She was dressed as instructed. She wore a black blouse, short black skirt, thigh-length black nylons, and shiny black heels. Her dark hair had grown out a little since I'd seen her last. It was straight, and trimmed into a bob, resembling Crepax' Valentina. I liked it, and assumed it was for my benefit.

We were alone in the elevator. I took her collar out of my bag and handed it to her. She put it on, and was still fastening it as we walked out into the hall. I leashed up the collar outside the hotel room door, opened the door, and led her in to the center of the room.

We stopped there. I put my bag down, and instructed her to do the same. I took a ball-gag out of my bag. I grabbed her by the hair, bent her down, and gagged her. I pulled her back up by her hair.

"Put your arms behind your head." She did so.

I walked around behind her, bent down to retrieve a vibrator from my bag, and stood back up. I reached up into her skirt, and pulled her panties down to her knees. Then I reached around her chest with my left hand, to grip her right shoulder. After that, I put the vibrator in my right hand up against the crack in her ass. She instinctively moved her legs apart, straining against the constraints of her underpants.

I crammed the vibrator down under her until it was wedged between her legs. It was a tight fit, due to the limited mobility imposed by the panties around her knees. It was time for the fun part. I turned it on.

It took a minute or two for Kelly to warm up, since we were starting from scratch. But slowly, I started to see results. She closed her eyes, and started moaning a little. Her cunt gradually moistened. Since she was wearing heels, I made sure to keep a good grip on her.

Kelly was moaning loudly after almost ten minutes, and seemed to be right on the brink of coming. I turned the vibrator off, and pulled it out. I could tell that she was surprised. I removed her gag.

"Get down on your hands and knees."

Kelly did as she was told.

"I read that you've had a lot of practice with masturbation lately."

Kelly nodded her head up and down furiously. I think she was breathing too hard to talk.

"Demonstrate for me. Bring yourself off, now."

Kelly reached between her legs and started fingering herself. There she was, almost fully dressed, on her knees with her face on the floor, since she couldn't use both hands anymore. Her right hand was between her legs, and her ass was up in the air. She started fingering herself, and came almost instantly. It was loud and intense.

I told her to stop before she could bring herself off again. I grabbed her hair, and ordered her back on her feet with her hands behind her head. She stood up, balancing uneasily on her heels. I put the vibrator back between her legs, and got her close to coming again. I stopped once again when she was on the verge, and ordered her back down to the floor to finish herself off. We repeated this cycle about four or five times. Her last orgasm on the floor was staggering. After she was through, I let her lie on the floor while I undressed.

Once I was nude, I took a blind-fold and a pair of handcuffs out of my bag. I bent down behind Kelly, and blindfolded her. Then I moved her hands behind her back, and cuffed them together. I shifted her off her knees, and onto her side.

I lied down next to her, with my cock level to her mouth. I took her

ball-gag off, grabbed her by the hair, and pushed the tip of my cock up to her mouth. She started licking tentatively. I pushed the head into her mouth and held it there while her tongue worked it inside. Then I started slowly working my cock in and out of her mouth. I went slowly, and pulled it in and out irregularly, sometimes running the side of my shaft through her lips. I was having fun using her, and wasn't ready to just face-fuck her yet.

I took my cock out of her mouth, got up, and lay down behind her. I placed my cock between her ass cheeks, and massaged it. Then I slid it between her legs, and massaged it there as well. When I was done coating my cock with her cunt and ass, I went back to her mouth and shoved my cock back in. Now I started to get more forceful. It was an incredible turn-on to hold my slave by the hair and face-fuck her bound, gagged, and blindfolded, with her skirt pushed up and her panties around her knees.

I was getting close to coming, but pulled out. I swung her onto her stomach, and pulled her up by the waist so that's she was on her knees, with her face on the floor. I spanked her, and she let a yelp of surprise. I spanked her a few more times, then picked up my belt. I grabbed her hair, and whipped her 5 times.

I put a condom on, and squatted behind Kelly. I placed my cock against the lips of her cunt, and slowly pushed it in. I grabbed her hip with one hand, and her cuffs with the other, and started fucking her slowly at first. We were both pretty warmed up by now. It didn't take long before our fucking had become faster, and I felt close to coming. I had to concentrate in order not to come too quickly. As I was fucking Kelly, I it occurred to me that this was the first time I had ever penetrated her vaginally. I had fucked her orally and anally last time, but just hadn't gotten around to good old traditional intercourse.

Reflecting back on our first session didn't help me much in holding back. I figured the hell with it, and rammed her with everything I had. Kelly had another orgasm, loudly, shouting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I stopped fucking, and held her hair and her hip tight as I came forcefully.

After I was through, we slumped down onto our sides. We lay on the carpet for a few minutes while I got my breath back. My cock was still inside her. I reached around, and played with her breast until I felt like getting up. When I did, I pulled out, threw the condom in the trash, and kneeled in front of Kelly. I helped her up to her knees, and removed her blindfold.

"Clean me off, slave."

I held my cock up to Kelly's mouth. She took it in and licked it dry. When she was done, I uncuffed her.

"Excellent. I'm hungry. Let's get some dinner, and then I will use you some more. But first, I need to piss."

Kelly, rubbing her wrists, tensed up when I mentioned the word piss. She had probably counted on having a little time to relax. But the deal was that if I mentioned a need to urinate, she was obligated to offer herself for a golden shower. I crossed my arms and stared hard at her. It took her a few moments before she finally spoke.

"May...may I offer myself for you to urinate on like the worthless slave that I am?"

"Yes", I said, "you may. Assume the position in the shower."

Kelly looked dejected. She stood up and stripped off all of her clothes. I sat down in a chair and watched as I drank a glass of water. I looked through a magazine as she walked into the bathroom.

When I was ready, I entered to find Kelly kneeling in the shower with her hands over her head. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. My urine trickled out slowly at first. Even though I'd pissed on her before, it still wasn't that easy to urinate on an attractive woman. I had to really fight the urge to get turned on. But I persevered, and I emptied myself on her. Her chest and shoulders were now covered in piss. When I was done, I held my cock up to her mouth, and she cleaned it.

"Stand up and turn around", I ordered. She did.

"Put your hands against the wall and spread your legs."

I reached to the sink, where I'd put a few items. I spread some anal lube on my fingers, and turned back to Kelly. I spread one of her butt cheeks, and inserted the tip of my index finger into her asshole.

"Uhhhh..." Kelly yelped a little in surprise. She probably hadn't counted on a butt fucking yet either.

I eased my finger in and out until she was relaxed enough to take the whole thing. I eased in a second finger, and then a third when she was opened up enough. I grabbed her by the hair with my other hand.

"Did you clean yourself this time?"

"Yes, master. I had an enema earlier today."

I withdrew my fingers. I picked up a butt-plug on the sink, lubed it and inserted it into her ass. She was loosened up, so it didn't take long to work it all the way in.

"Assume the position. Don't turn around." Kelly got down on her knees, and put her hands behind her head. I felt a little more in my bladder, and figured I may as well empty it completely before getting dressed. I pissed on her, watching the urine flow down her back through the crack of her ass.

"Whose submissive bitch are you to piss on?" I asked.

"I am your submissive bitch to piss on, master "she answered.

"Good. I'm going down to the restaurant for some dinner", I said. "Clean up, and meet me there in 20 minutes."

docmagnus
docmagnus
485 Followers