My Second Weekend With Ali Ch. 2

Story Info
Arab enjoys another man's wife.
2.9k words
3.73
41.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday the 11 of November 2000!
10:00 a.m.

I have been sleeping like a rock Ali was still sleeping when I wake up, he lay on his back next to me with his eyes closed; I slowly removed the quilt that covered his body.

I looked at his big soft and tempting cock lying down between his legs. I grabbed his cock, he groaned a bit in his sleep but his eyes stayed closed. It was too tempting I closed my lips around his soft cock, he groaned again and this time his eyes opened and he said; "Good morning Lene already hungry?" I smiled back at him and said; "I'm always hungry Ali!" His cock grew fast and soon I could not open my mouth wide enough to suck it any longer.

Ali rolled me around so I was on my back and buried his big fat cock to the hilt in my soaking pussy.

What a way to start a new day, a big fat cock buried deep in my belly, what more can a girl want.

I moaned; "Ooooh yes Ali fuck me now ooooooh!"

Ali groaned; "I'll give you cock, I'll fuck you until you cry for mercy!" He fucked me hard and in a nearly brutal way, I was used like his private Lolita-doll, just an object used to give him pleasure, but oh my good what a feeling.

I moaned and screamed my pleasure out, while he fucked me. Then I had a big orgasm, I yelled and moaned while I cling to Ali.

He stopped fucking me while the orgasm was shaking my body.

Then he told me to get down on my knees beside the bed and I had my body lying over the bed.

Ali fucked me hard from behind.

There was a loud "smack" every time he hammered his cock to the bottom of my pussy, oh my god how I enjoyed it. Now Ali came, he filled my belly with his seed and I got another orgasm, what a day!

We took a quick shower and vent to the kitchen and got some breakfast together with my husband.

11:10 AM:

We sat talking and my husband asked me if I had a good nights sleep, I told him that I have slept like a baby and that I had enjoyed the night very much before I vent to sleep.

He smiled; he knew exactly what I meant.

After breakfast Ali vent to the living room and I did the dishes together with my husband.

11:50 AM:

When we entered the living room Ali said; "Lene tie your husband to that chair, Ali had placed a chair in the middle of the room. When that was done Ali said to me; "Lene sit down in that armchair!"

I did just as Ali ordered me to do. Ali took of the belt of my bathrobe and opened it, and then he placed my legs over the armrests so my pussy was fully exposed and open for anything he would like to do.

He kneeled in front of me and licked my pussy and clit, oh it was so good, and I had a minor but pleasant orgasm, when I opened my eyes Ali's big fat cock was pointing directly at my soaking pussy. I said; "Now Ali fuck me now fuck me again, I want your big cock right now!"

Ali makes the attack and his big cock was soon buried to the hilt in my pussy.

I screamed loudly; "Oooooooh yeeeeees fuuuuuck me noooow oooooooooooh!"

Ali fucked me hard and long, I smiled at him and moaned; "Fuck me harder Ali fuck me like the bitch I am, fuck me!"

Ali increased the pace and fucked me hard and deep. It was so great, then the orgasm hit me like a hammer, it was so powerful that I simply passed out.

When I gained conscience Ali had redrawn his cock, my stretched and abused pussy was soaking from our mixed juices. He had done it again.

12:40 PM

After that we sat on our couch talking, I had placed a towel to sit on so I would not make a mess on the couch, my "poor" husband was still tied to the chair, Ali sat and caressed my breasts and I was playing with his balls and soft cock.

When his cock was ready for action again, he pushed me down on my back and spread my legs and placed his big throbbing cock in the opening of my pussy, he played a bit with it there and said; "Do you want me to fuck you again Lene?" I moaned; "You know that Ali!"

He smiled gloating against my helpless husband and said; "Say it out loud Lene, ask me to fuck you and fill your horny belly with my seed!"

I said with a shaking voice; "Ali I beg you, please fuck me again, fuck me and fill my belly with your seed!"

Again Ali looked gloating at my husband and said; "Hear how your wife begs for my cock, and now she will get it!"

He thrusts his cock in me and I screamed loudly and moaning; "Ooooooh yeeeees Aliiii fuuuuck me noooooow!"

He hammered his cock in me time after time while I screamed and moaned. Then suddenly he groaned; "Oooh now you are going to get it, you will get my seed in your belly right now ooooh!"

His seed squirted deep in my belly in the same moment I came in a delightful orgasm.

I pressed his cock all the way into my pussy with my heels on his buttocks.

The seed poured from my pussy and soaked the towel under my ass.

1:15 PM:

When we were back to normal it was time for lunch.

We had a light lunch and talked a lot. Ali and I were on the one side of the table and my husband on the other.

1:55 PM:

When we had finished the lunch Ali was ready again, my husband cleared the table while Ali played with my pussy, when the table was empty, Ali placed me in front of the table and pushed my body down on the table.

I felt Ali's cock between my pussy lips and the next moment it was buried to the hilt in my pussy.

He fucked me hard and demanding and it felt real nice.

My husband came back and sat down beside the table and caressed my shaking body, oooh it felt great, Ali's big cock and my husbands gentle hands caressing my body.

Shortly after I got a big orgasm, my pussy was milking Ali's cock in orgasmic convulsions that was too much for Ali; again he filled my belly with his seed.

2:20 PM:

After that we had a game of cards, my pussy needed a short break.

The winner must decide how the next event should happen. Shortly, I won and wanted them BOTH in a sandwich, I wanted my husband in my ass and Ali in my pussy.

2:55 PM:

They followed me to the bedroom I played and sucked their cocks in turns, when they were ready Ali lay down on his back and I impaled my self on his big cock, it was great, but it would be even better now.

My husband used some lubricating jelly in my ass and on his dick. Ali helped a bit by spreading my buttocks so my husband had a better way to penetrate my ass.

I felt him entering my tight ass real slowly, and then he was all inside me.

It was so great, it was beyond any description, I was impaled in both my horny holes, I was crazy about it, Ali's big monster in my pussy and my husbands much lesser in my ass.

Ali groaned; "Well Lene so you like to get it in the ass, why haven't you told me so?"

I looked terrified at him and said; "Your cock is much to big for that Ali that's why!"

Ali said; "I don't think so!"

THOSE WORDS I WOULD REMEMBER LATER!

My husband who hadn't been relieved all day came real fast he filled my ass with his seed and shortly after he pulled his dick out, now Ali fucked me alone.

He rolled us around so I was on my back and placed my legs on his shoulders, oh my how he fucked me, and I was in another world when he filled my belly again.

3:35 PM:

We had a cup of coffee and a chat.

Ali said that he had a great idea, he asked me to fetch handcuffs and rope, I obeyed him I was very curious about his new idea.

We tied my husband on his back under the table; his head was just outside the end of the table.

Ali said; "Now it's your turn Lene!" He pushed me to the table I straddled over my husbands head so he had a clear view to my soaking pussy, my legs were tied to the table and Ali tied my arms to the opposite side of the table, my body rested on the table.

Ali gave me a blow over my buttock it gave a loud "smack" and said; "Now you are going to get my cock you horny bitch and your husband will have a good look at my cock splitting your horny cunt open."

He forced his entry in my pussy, it was so naughty especially the thought of my husband lying on the floor with his eyes just below my pussy and Ali's big cock. Just the thought made me come real quickly, Ali kept on fucking me just as hard as before.

When I have got my second orgasm Ali groaned loudly; "Now you look closely I'm going to fill your horny wife's belly again ooooooh yeees nooooow it comes!"

Ali hammered his cock to the bottom and filled my belly with his seed, it poured from my pussy when he a moment later withdraw his cock.

Ali let me loose and I released my husband, his face was full of Ali's seed mixed with my pussyjuice, I took a towel and cleaned him up a bit.

My husband left the room to wash his face. I sat talking with Ali until he came back.

It was time to start cooking our diner and I left for the kitchen.

Ali and my husband had a game of card while I cooked the dinner.

6:10 PM:

We got our diner and had some wine too.

7:20 PM:

I was sitting on the couch with Ali, my husband was sitting in an armchair, we sat chatting and Ali told us about some of the Swedish girls he has been fucking.

8:05 PM:

Ali had played with my pussy and I was set up for a new round, he fucked me on the coffee table, while my husband watched him doing it. Just as Ali filled my belly again, my husband came over and kissed me tenderly. I nearly felt sorry for him; he had to settle with watching the show, except for the sandwich he was part in.

We talked some more about all and nothing.

9:45 PM:

Ali told my husband that he wanted me for him self again. I kissed my husband goodnight and we vent to the bedroom and closed the door behind us.

Ali licked me to a wonderful orgasm, then he kneeled between my legs and thrusts his big cock into my pussy and fucked me thoroughly, when he at last filled my belly again I was "done", I just lay on my back panting.

We lay there for I don't know how long just caressing each other, then Ali asked me to kneel beside the bed and bend over the bed so I lay my body on the bed.

He tied my legs widely spread and tied my arms to the other side of the bed.

I was helpless now and open for everything he wants to do with me.

Ali fucked me hard from behind, his hard thrusts gave me an orgasm real quickly, but Ali just kept on fucking me, I was so horny the only thing I sensed was the big cock and when he at last filled my belly again I was nearly unconscious.

He still kneeled behind me and rubbed his big cock against my buttocks and thighs it was not going soft.

Then I felt something cool and moist against my ass, he applied jelly to my ass, was he going to fuck me in the ass now?

He vent around the bed and right in front of me he applied jelly on his big monstercock while he said; "Look at it Lene, what hole do you think it will use now?"

I sobbed; "NOOO Ali its much too big NOOOO Ali don't!"

He vent back behind me and a moment later I felt the cock being pressed against my tight ass and he groaned; "Relax Lene then it will not hurt as much!"

That was easy for him to say.

I screamed and sobbed when he penetrated my tight ass, it hurts especially in the beginning, I screamed and moaned, but I guess my husband thought it was out of sheer lust, it was that too!

I moaned and screamed while he used my tight ass, after some time it felt great and I got a big orgasm right before Ali filled my ass with his seed.

00:15 AM:

We vent to the bathroom and cleaned us up a bit before going to sleep.

That was end of Saturday the 12 of November

Sunday the 12-11-2000

8:00 AM:

When I woke up Ali lay down beside me and caressed my thighs, when he realized I was awake he kissed me and began to caress my breasts, it was so good!

He began to lick my pussy until I got the first orgasm that day; I looked down and saw that his big cock was all hard.

He fucked me thoroughly hard and deep, it was so great, and I got another orgasm right before he filled my belly with his seed.

He rolled on his back and told me to lick his big cock.

I licked his seed covered cock clean and licked and sucked his cock so it began to grow again.

Ali took the lubricating jelly and gave it to me and said; "Put some jelly on my cock Lene, because you have to impale your self on my big cock, and guess where you shall have it?"

I looked at him my ass was still sore after last night and I said; "Ali please no can't I take it in my pussy instead?"

Ali said; "Oh yes Lene I mean it, if you are a good girl and take me in your ass I'll come back and fuck you again, even if you are pregnant, if you don't this is the last time I'll fuck you!"

I was torn up in my mind, my ass was still sore, but it had been both exiting and horny after all, and I wanted Ali to come back and fuck me again.

I took the jelly and rubbed a great amount on his cock, and after that some in my ass.

I straddled Ali and guided his big cock to my tight little ass, slowly I impaled my self on his big pole while I sobbed and moaned.

First the head was inside me; I stopped for a little while.

Ali looked at me and said; "NOW LENE GO ALL THE WAY!"

Slowly I felt the big monster fill my belly, at last it was all inside me, I sat on the big cock and moaned; "Ooooh Ali its sooo biiig oooooooh!"

Ali let me sit there for a while and then he said; "Ride my cock you horny bitch ride me until I fill your belly with my seed!"

I rode his big pole and moaned and screamed. I heard the door and my husband's angry voice; "What the hell are you doing to my wife, fucking her in the ass, you are hurting her, STOP AT ONCE!"

He grabbed me by my arm. I stopped my hard ride and looked at my husband with love and said; "Its OK honey I can take it, it's the second time Ali fucks me in my ass now!" I gave him a big kiss and he let go of my arm.

He sat down and looked at us with his eyes wide open, while I was riding Ali until he came.

When he squirted his seed in my ass I got an orgasm too, it was so great to feel his cock being squeezed every time my ass contracted around his cock in orgasmic convulsions.

After that Ali and I took a shower and we had some breakfast. After breakfast Ali kissed me hard and he drove home to Sweden.

I was really sore in both my holes, but mostly in my ass.

I guess my husband had to settle for a blowjob.

He didn't mind and soon his seed was pouring down my throat.

Now I'm hoping that Ali will keep his word and come back as he promised me.

That was the end of that weekend.