My Secret

Story Info
Wife wants to film herself and husband POV.
1.2k words
3.95
22.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like the idea of Exhibitionism. I want to get naked in front of people and be sexy. I want the thrill of seeing a guy that I don't know get an embarrassingly large hard-on while I parade my tits or ass or show a little pussy. I would love to go panty-less all the time.

The idea, and even writing about the idea right now make me horny and not to mention, wet. My husband and I have toyed with certain ideas and spoken of them during love-making, but the only things we've done in real life are to go to a special dinner without my wearing any panties. I like the idea of exhibitionism--it makes me hot and horny, but I'm not the type to get out there and really show-off.

Once in Mexico I came close to showing my tits to a waiter, by leaning forward braless, in a loose blouse, but he didn't notice, and I kinda chickened out and didn't really make it obvious enough either. But I do remember being so horny with anticipation, and my husband's penis was slathered in pre-cum when we got back to our hotel. He liked the idea, and I liked the idea, but I haven't got any guts.

One other thing we did once is I gave my husband a hand job all the way to cumming, in the car parking lot of a major mall here in the cities--The Mall of America. My husband said this was the hottest thing I ever did for him. I had just suggested it out of the blue after he helped with dinner one night. I went over while he was watching TV and whispered in his ear, "Hey honey, what do you say I take you to a public parking lot and give you a hand job or blow job in the car, where we might get caught." I don't know what had gotten into me, but it was a great idea, and I never usually ever do anything like this for him. Once there by the way my husband was already busting out of his jeans. I pulled him out and used my own spit to get him lubed up. After a while, I had to show him my tits to get him hot enough to get off. This made me really horny, even though there was zero chance anyone could see us from the way out section we were parked in. I jerked and begged him to cum, which turns him on, and he tensed and groaned and shot his stuff all over himself, me and our Dodge Caravan. He even hit the headliner. I was really horny, and when I got him home, I took him to bed and we came together for the very first time.

My husband wants to go to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean that has a clothing optional area, and which is somewhat famous for couples getting loose and naughty in the pools, at the beaches and in the nature surrounding the place. I'm dying to go too, deep down, and I want him to push the issue, but I'm also super chicken and have told him, "No way!" I wish I had the courage. Before I get too old (I'm 49 now, but cute hot) I really want to do it, for him, for me, and for us. I want to feel the thrill of getting naked, horny and even screwed while others watch it all.

We are good at sex too. My guy gets me off, makes my pussy ooze and squirt when I'm loose enough and humping him from on top. We could really put on a show, and I know I could get guys and even gals to rub and tug at themselves. But, alas, I am a wimp! Plain and simple. "Damn!"

But now I will tell you a secret. My husband and I have been looking at internet porn together for probably that last seven years, even from the dial-up days. I only do it with him around, but I always like it when he wants too, cause it does get my juices a flowing. I never ask to watch, because I don't want to seem like I like it too much, and because if I asked every time I really wanted to, I would be watching every damn time we went at it. So, I have to depend on my husband's desire for the internet porn. He asks only once in a while, mostly cause he probably thinks I would think he's porn addicted if he wanted it too much. So, we watch it. Its good for our sex life. But neither of us are watching it as much as we want too. I think we are a bit hung up.

Anyhow, on to the big secret. We like the kind of internet porn where the people having sex are taking their own home movies. We hate 70's porno music playing and fake boobs and the like. We like it when the camera is on the nightstand and we get to watch a couple or a threesome get horny and get off for reals. I love seeing the man's penis get unveiled. I love seeing the different sizes and shapes, and how they start our floppy and get rock hard after they are rubbed and sucked. I even like watching a girl's body, and I'm no lesbian. But I get turned on looking at all the nakedness and bodies touching and grinding. I love it when a couple kisses while the make love.

Lately though we've seen a host of POV videos. I had no idea what one was, but we quickly learned that POV meant "point of view." In these POV movies, one partner or the other holds the camera and films the action while they do it. And, here is my dirty little secret. I want to do this.

I want to get hot and horny while either myself or my husband holds the camera and films us. I don't want my face to show, and I don't even want my wedding ring on so I can't be recognized. But I want to do it and then post it to one of these websites. Then I want to go back to our video and watch the comments from those who watch. I want to allow the comments of the people out there to get me horny. My secret is simple--Exhibitionism from the comfort and privacy of my own bedroom, without any opportunity of being caught.

I think knowing where our movie was going would make our sex really hot, and I think seeing how many had viewed us after a week or so would make us even hotter still. I know my husband will do it, as long as no faces can be seen--and I think this will make me look even sexier to him, as he's usually the gamer, and I'm usually the scared-i-cat.

My Motorola phone has, not only movie capabilities, but I can edit the movies to make sure our identities stay anonymous. I'm so wet even now admitting my secret Thanks for reading my confession. If you'd like to see our stuff perhaps drop me a line. If you have a video to share, send me the link. As you can tell, I'm a new to all this. Thanks again for reading.