My Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Randi has Ray again and then has a reluctant Cyndi.
1.6k words
4.17
62.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story, it never really happened except in the mind of an erotic dreamer.

Women have dream fantasies of experiences that they never want to live, this is mine:

As I drifted off toward slumber that Saturday night, all I thought about were focused on what had happened between me and my brother the last two days. My mind was cluttered with the erotic thoughts of what we had done and the insatiable part of me that he had unlocked. Sleep came easy even though I was restless.

I was dreaming of a faceless man, slipping into my bed and slowly reducing me to nakedness. His caresses caused my nipples to harden and my pussy to start to moisten. I couldn't make out his face as he moved over me, his head dropping between my spread legs and then the feel of his hot tongue grazing my crevice and searching out the button that lay hidden inside. His hands covered my breasts and lightly squeezed them and then toying with my nipples. The feeling was electric. I felt a probing feeling as his finger was inserted into my core and his tongue started flicking against my clit. My juices were now flowing, this dream was so real.

My eyes opened, sunlight shone into my room momentarily blinding me. I was awake now and the dream didn't stop except it wasn't a dream. As I focused my eyes, I was indeed naked and a head was between my legs, Ray's head, and he was flicking my clit. One hand was kneading my breast and the other had a finger worming inside me getting me ever close to cumming. His pace quickened and I hit my release, arching my back as it hit me. I was on fire.

"Good morning sleepyhead." My brother said. "I thought I'd be your alarm clock today."

He crawled up my body and before I knew what he was doing, I felt his cock find the entrance to my pussy and slide inside. I couldn't have stopped him if I wanted to but I didn't want him to stop. I wanted his hot cock inside me. He pounded into me with ever increasing force, faster and faster and then suddenly as fast as it started, he froze in place, his face all wrinkled up and then I felt him unload his juice deep inside my quaking body as our climaxes both came at the same time. It had been fast and furious but a great way to wake up. I then remembered that we shouldn't have had sex as it was now the third load of cum Ray had deposited in me since Friday night. I really wanted more of him, but in the heat of the moment I kept forgetting I was flirting with pregnancy each time we had sex.

As we uncoupled from each other, I asked Ray, "What do have planned for today in case you aren't home when Mom and Dad get back from their trip and they ask?"

Ray said, "Cyndi is supposed to come here this morning but after the way she has been treating me lately, I really don't care if she shows up or not. I don't know what she wants to do today but today and next weekend are all we have together before I return to campus."

I said, "You better take a shower before she gets here because she will surely smell the fresh scent of sex on you and then she will know what we have been up to. I'll cook up some breakfast for us."

While Ray was taking a shower, I dressed and went to the kitchen to start the breakfast. As the bacon was cooking, the doorbell rang. It was Cyndi and as much as I wanted to ignore answering the door, I had to answer it.

"Hi Randi," the bitch said, "Is Ray up yet?"

"He's in the shower Cyndi," I told her, "He should be done in a bit. I'm making breakfast, do you want some?"

"No," she said, "I'm on a diet.....I can't afford any extra pounds you know.....got to maintain my beautiful body in perfect form."

"Suit yourself." I said. I was saying to myself, "If you knew what Ray and I just got finished doing, you would be throwing the breakfast at him," as I headed back to the kitchen.

Ray came down, greeted Cyndi and followed his nose to the kitchen with Cyndi in tow. I was just finishing up some scrambled eggs with ham when they both came in. "Smells great Randi, I'm starved," said Ray.

I served his plate and a cup of coffee. I could feel the tenseness in the air as the three of us were sitting there. Nobody said anything, Ray and I ate but Cyndi just sat there looking at Ray.

As we got close to finishing the plates, Cyndi spoke up, "You know Randi, in just a year or two, I'm probably going to be your sister-in-law, won't that be great."

Ray almost choked on his coffee when she said that and I was thinking, "In your dreams, bitch. When I get done fucking him to death, he won't even remember who you are."

"So, when did you two plan this out? I said.

"We haven't." Ray interjected. "I got two more years of college and a job to find before we could even consider something like that." The glare he gave her could cut butter.

"Come on Ray, lets go to your room and listen to some music." Cyndi said.

As they got up to leave, Cyndi gave me a smug look. I put the dishes in the sink and then headed back to my bedroom, I heard them arguing in Ray's room. I gathered my things and went to the bathroom to take my shower and they were still arguing. I overheard Ray yell at Cyndi, "If you don't start keeping me satisfied when I need it, you won't be around in two years."

As I closed the bathroom door, I thought, "No way would Cyndi be able to keep Ray satisfied as long as I was available when he needed some. He would get tired of her putting him off all the time."

I made a mental note to see if I could get any trash on her while Ray was away at college. If I could get proof of what she was really like, maybe I could convince Ray to dump her.

I finished my shower and dried off and was returning to my room, out of curiosity, I stopped outside of Ray's door and listened.

"Ray, stop it, you know we can't do that right now. I'm still on my period. Ray, get your hands off me. Leave me alone."

"Bullshit, Cyndi, you been telling me you are on your period for two weeks now, you're gonna give me some pussy right now, like it or not."

"Ray....Stop.....I'll blow you if I have to, but don't fuck me. I'm really having my period....Ray.......get off me.......no, don't pull on the string......Oh shit....are you crazy...Ray......Stop....It'll leave a mess.......Agghhh......Damn, your cock is so big.......Oh, shit......Oh, my god.......so deep......fuck me you bastard.....harder... ......harder.....Oh, shit, you're gonna make me cum.......Agghhh.......that's it...... .....faster......Oh, yea.......almost there.......fuck me ...more.....Agghhhhhhhhhh."

I walked to my room and closed the door, then picked out the clothes I was going to wear. I didn't want to see either of them at that moment. Cyndi disgusted me with her attitude toward Ray. She just wasn't good enough for him.

When I headed back to the kitchen to make some lunch, they made an appearance and Ray let me know they were going out for awhile. Cyndi didn't say anything but I could see that glow in her face, the one you get just after a good climax.

I made sure the house was cleaned up and that there was no evidence of the activities that had happened in the house over the weekend. Mom and Dad would have a fit if they had the remotest hint of anything out of the ordinary. I had to act as if it was just a typical day so there wouldn't be any suspicions aroused.

Mom and Dad got home early in the afternoon and Ray wasn't back yet. Both asked me how the weekend went and I gave a casual answer to indicate just another dull summer weekend. Mom asked where Ray was and I told her that he and Cyndi were out for the afternoon.

Mom was making dinner when Ray got back and Dad was tinkering with something in the garage after he got done putting the trip items away. We had a typical evening meal and I went to my room after it was finished and the dishes were done. Ray slipped into my room and casually put his hand on my breast. I pushed it away and told him, "Are you out of your mind? Mom and Dad are home now, we can't fool around with them here and besides you've had at least two helpings of sex today already. Ray, you have to act like nothing's happened or we'll both be in deep trouble with Mom and Dad. Now, get out of here."

The next week came and went. Ray and I didn't have any private time together, besides I was sweating out whether my period would come or not. The following week, Ray packed up to return to college and my period still hadn't come. I was a few days late and getting worried.

The morning Ray was going to drive back, I woke up early and when I went to the bathroom to take a pee. As I was wiping myself, I noticed red on the tissue. Somehow, a miracle had happened and my period had arrived. What a glorious day, I wasn't pregnant.

* * * * * * *

This is the end of the "My Secret" series. Look for more stories of Randi in the "Adventures of Randi" series coming as fast as I can write them.