My Secret Discovered Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first BBC.
7.6k words
4.48
72.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers

This continues the story. Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to e-mail. I appreciate very much the suggestions and encouragement offered. I hope everyone has voted a fair appraisal of the topic and style.

*

Jill called me that evening when she had returned home. We did not talk about the day happenings and she talked in generalities and said, "Amy I was thinking that we have not spent much time together growing up. You were doing your thing and I was doing mine. Now that you are on summer break, would you like to come over and spend the weekend after next at my place?"

"That would be awesome Jill, sure of course."

"Drop by Friday night or I can pick you up from work. I will introduce you to some of my friends that might interest you. Think more about it. It could be fun and exciting."

"Thanks sis sounds exciting."

"Until then, bye."

Mom asked, "What did Jill want?"

"Oh, she invited me to spend a weekend with her."

"Well that certainly is sweet of her. Life does have its surprises. I hope you take her up on the invitation. I would like to see you to get closer to each other."

"Thanks mom, I will."

If mom only knew how close, we did get in the afternoon.

Jill only called once to confirm that I would be ready for her to pick me up after she was finished with work and to tell me since the weather forecast was for an awesome weekend. She suggested I put on a swimsuit. She then suggested I wear short-shorts but to hide them from mom with longer ones over them because we were going to a party, on the riverbank directly from my house.

I did as she suggested but inserted a panty liner because I was already wet from the anticipation of meeting black guys that she hinted at indirectly.

She picked me up as scheduled. She stopped and visited with mom and dad for a few minutes before we headed to the river party.

On the way to the party, she told me about the friends of hers that we were going to party with. She asked me to look and talk with as many black guys as I could so I could select the one I desired to initiate me to black cock if I really wanted to get from fantasy to reality. She mentioned that if I did not select one from the party, we would go hunting Saturday night at some of the clubs. "Did you bring your ID Amy or do we have to get it sometime Saturday?"

The people at the party would be from different volleyball teams that she has known for years that play at different bars in the area during the summer months.

When we arrived at the site and was walking to the group that we were going to meet, I started to leak from seeing maybe ten black guys just in swim trunks. Those guys knew how to get girls attention. Some trunks were white and others in black but the package in front; one word to describe it, wow.

Jill introduced me to her friends. They all asked the usual questions about what I did, followed by what classes and what my goals were. You know that getting acquainted stuff. I hung with Jill for the first hour or so and then began to mix with girls my age.

That is when we got into the boyfriend stuff.

When I told them I did not have a study because of school, they all pointed to guys that were good for one-night stands if I was interested and they would fix me up. A couple of the girls pointed out black guys. When I was quite then they asked if I ever tried or wondered. I said, "I wonder a lot about it. I sit in a history class next to one and he always smells so good and is so polite." One girl said, "Well tonight could be your lucky night if you just give them a slight hint that you are interested."

"What do you consider a slight hint?"

"Well pick one out that you like and don't look at his face. Just look at his crotch. They all will be looking at you and they will follow your line of sight. Before the night is over they will all ask you to dance. They will be hoping to get your mind off the object that you were staring at and sweet talk to you. Eventually your favorite will approach you. It will be up to you how far you go then."

"Wow that seems like more than a slight hint. That to me is an obvious hint."

"Well it is a little less bold than walking up to the guy and saying, 'I want you to fuck me.'"

The girls around me all giggled and agreed. I had to smile at the suggestion. Jill saw me soon after and asked about the grin. I told her what Celeste had told me. "Well she does that all the time Amy and it works for her. I think she has sampled every black guy here more than once; Amy don't ask, okay."

"Okay Jill, I won't."

"I will tell you in bed tonight if you are sleeping with me. If you are with one of these studs I will tell you some other time." My heart leaped into my throat hearing I might be in bed with a black guy.

A girl came up and invited me to play beach volleyball. I strip to my short-shorts and got whistles from the white guys there and not so much from the black which surprised me. Someone selected the teams and it was a mix of white guys, black guys and white girls on both sides of the net. When a guy was behind me when I was on the front line, I would hear something on this order, "You sure fill out those shorts out nicely Amy. I hope you join us more often."

The question that went through my mind was what will they say when they see me in my swimsuit.

When the game was over I heard, "Let's go swimming and cool off?"

When I stepped out of my short-shorts, I could feel 20 pair of eyes staring at me. Thank God, I was not in a thong but the bikini top might have been a tad small for my dimensions.

I heard, "Amy stand next to the water and don't go in. There are snapping turtles in here. You will be safer there."

Jill came up to me and said, "Ignore that comment. They want you out of the water so they can feast on your body. I used to get that same line. Come on let us enjoy the water. They can ogle later while the air dries us off."

I followed Jill but was looking for snapping turtles at the same time.

Several of the white guys swam over to me from time to time and asked if I had a steady boyfriend. When they heard, "No," most of them said, "Great, maybe we can get together some time for a nice evening." A few others invited me to the summer games at the bars.

I noticed in the river there was lots of pairing up of the girls and guys. I asked Jill about it. She indicated that they all being volleyball players and knowing each other for a few seasons, the pairing was natural for most of them. She also indicated that none of the guys were faithful and they were all bed hoppers.

I was wondering about sis but did not ask. As the evening progressed to eating, drinking, bonfire, hot dog and marshmallow roast, girls that did not pair up with guys were pairing up amongst themselves. I was being attracted more to that group than concentrating on the black guys pouches. I watched Jill and at one time, she was with a guy and then the next with a girl. I was with some girls that did not pair up with guys and just listened to them talk about everything from TV soaps to latest music hits, the Hollywood gossip and even bad dates.

Eventually some of the girls I was with began to leave the party. I walked to Jill and asked her what the plans for the rest of the night were. I heard, "You must not have stared much at the black guys. I have not seen many hanging around you like flies around honey."

"Jill I was scared to do it. But there are two that I am struggling with."

"Take a look and then whisper to me what they are doing."

"I did as Jill suggested."

"Well I know where they will probably be tomorrow night. Most of these guys and others will be there. We can go there and dance. At least you have seen the package tonight. Let's go home then and we can get it on if you want."

I looked around to see if anyone had heard her remark.

When we arrived at her place we showered, had a bite of cake with a glass of milk. We then did get it on. That is another story. I fell asleep then and did not get into how many of the black guys I saw earlier she had slept with.

I killed time Saturday helping Jill clean her place, did some laundry and day dreamed about what might happen that night.

About three in the afternoon, Jill answered the phone and talked quite awhile then startled me by saying, "Jack wants to talk with you. He was at the party last night," as she handed me the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi, Amy, I just wanted to tell you that I am looking forward to seeing you again tonight at the club. Jill said you would be with her. It sure was a pleasure meeting you and playing on the same team at volleyball. I hope you can find time to turn down some of the others hitting on you tonight long enough that we can get in a dance or two."

"I will make it a point to do that Jack and thanks for the invitation. See you tonight then, bye."

"Bye babe."

"Jill was Jack one of the two, I pointed out last night?"

"Yes Amy he was the second one. Does he calling turn you on more for him?"

"God yes Jill. I am leaking thinking of him holding me while dancing tonight."

"Jill if he asked to do more than dance, I don't want to go someplace he desires to take me. I want to come back here where I feel safe. That won't make you mad will it?"

"Amy, if that is what you want, go for it. Just tell me those are the plans and then I will make a choice and bring someone home for me."

"Oh sis I am so hot and excited."

"Should we get comfortable and play or are you too distracted?"

"I'm distracted with all kinds of questions running through my brain."

"Amy it will be better than a white guy. Just tell him he is the first. He will make sure that you will want black the rest of your life, believe me."

"Jill is it that way with you? Are you hooked?"

"Amy I will be honest with you. I like white guys, black guys, white girls and black girls."

I stood frozen in a state of shock at what my sister just uttered.

Jill walked over to me and wrapped me in her arms. "Amy, I love sex with any hot looking person. I guess that is why I don't have a study because I cannot be faithful. When I see someone beautiful, I want to be sharing our love juices. I want them to want to give me theirs as much as I want to give them mine. I know it is hard for you to understand but that is how I am. Maybe someday I will find the one that will pull my blinders closed to all other distractions"

"Oh Jill, thanks for telling me. I will feel so much more comfortable around you. You are right, I do not understand but I am growing up and might then. I guess it is like me wanting to sample a black guy. I am sure it will guide me as to just black or black and white. I know I want to keep getting it on with you. I have had thoughts about doing it with another girl. I am afraid because what if I wanted girls only. It looks so hot on porn DVD's."

"Sis as you experiment you will find your place like I have. I am comfortable. I get all the sex I need and want. Look we are both in our 20's. We have 50 years or more ahead of us to be like the folks. So relax and learn as much out of class as in."

"You make it sound easy Jill. I'm glad you discovered my toy."

"Come on let's get ready for tonight. Let's go out and grab a bite to eat and then go shopping for a black cock to make us feel good."

In the shower, I was relaxing from the warm water and taking in the words from sis. What she said was making a lot of sense.

We were out the door at 7:30 PM for a favorite spot of Jill's' to eat. In the line waiting for tables were two of Jill's friends. They invited us to join them. They mentioned to the hostess that it changed from two to four. She smiled and said, "A table for four is open, follow me please."

Being new, they asked me many questions during the meal. Jill jumped in and told them she had taken my under her wings because of a fantasy of mine. That opened the discussion to an interrogation. I was surprised that during the meal to find out we were all headed to the same club.

The club was a large disco and it was members only with their guests. It was a mixed crowd of black and white of both sexes. The place was about half-filled when we arrived at ten.

I started out dancing with Jill and then her friends. I was surprised that there were more girls than guys. By leaving time, all the girls seemed to have guys.

Both white and black guys asked me to dance. I danced with most of them at least once to sort them out. As I was sipping a cola, a black guy walked up and my heart skipped a beat seeing how hot he looked. "Hi Amy, I'm Jack, care to dance?" I was dumbfounded in not recognizing him dressed.

"Sure, be happy to."

This place played both fast and slow dances. There were two fast beat songs then a slow dance and then it repeated. The guests must have enjoyed the mix because the dance floor was crowded all the time.

I danced three dances with Jack because of seeing him from the day before, his aftershave was turning me on, and he could carry on a neat conversation when we danced close.

I then switched to other guys but every time Jack would ask, I would make sure I gave him three dances. As the evening moved on I was dancing with other guys more often. Jack must have noticed because when we did a slow dance he said, "I see where you have spent more time with some of the other guys. I hope I am not too late. Is there any chance we could go for a bite to eat when this place closes or to a private club? I'd love to take you to the private club and dance until the sun comes up."

"No it is not too late to ask but can I give you an answer after I chat with Jill first."

"Sure babe and if you need Jill to come along extend her the invitation. She knows the club and can bring her date."

I was more relaxed hearing Jack say that. It also made my pussy wake up because the probability of it having its first black cock in the next eight hours was improving.

When I managed to get Jill alone, I told her what Jack had suggested. I heard, "Honey I don't think that would be a good idea because that is a swingers club. They have private rooms and public rooms where people are having sex all over the place. Jack will be showing you off as a prize catch. Look if you want him; tell him that you are tired and maybe next time but that he is more than welcome to spend the night with you at our place. If it's you that he is interested in and not more than a prize to show off, he will go along with your suggestion. He probably does not want to come out and say, 'Hey babe let's go to a motel and get it on so it was an invite to a place to get you turned on.' If he only knew how turned on you already are, huh?"

"I'm glad that we talked. Jill, you only have the one bedroom how will we manage?"

"Oh honey, don't worry, my sofa opens up into a hide-a-bed. Remember now if he comes home with us, be sure to tell me so I can grab a guy. I want a guy tonight. Thinking of you getting it on has me wanting."

Jack must have been watching me. As soon as I was free of Jill and dancing with another guy; he was right there to ask for a dance when the song was over.

It was a fast dance and then we slowed danced. He did not say anything about later so I said, "Jack about your invite. I am tired but thanks for asking. You are welcome to come home with me and spend the night if you want." I felt him pull me very tight to his body. My pussy leaked juices knowing he was going to be the guy to do it later just from the pulling of me to him and not even saying anything.

When the dance was over I heard, "That would be awesome Amy. Thanks for the invite."

I took him by the arm and as we were walking towards Jill, a big grin emerged on her face. When we arrived at the table Jill said, "Well sis I guess I have to make my selection now."

Jack then said, "I must have missed out on something. What was that all about that I just heard?"

"Never mind Jack; just something between sisters."

Jill returned from the dance floor with a guy the size of a nightclub bouncer. She introduced him as Charles. Charles and Jack knew each and were fast into some conversation about horses.

Jill then asked me, "Are you ready to leave? I am."

"God yes Jill, I am soaked."

Jill then said, "You guys drive or ride together. I want to chat with Amy on the way to my place. See you there when you get there."

On the way to the car, Jill began, "Sis a friend gave me some wonderful advice seven years ago and I have passed it on often. I will share it with you so that your experience with black guys starts out great and there are no surprises. Look number one is I hope you are on the pill."

By now, we were at the car and she had my attention. As we pulled out she continued, "Most of these guys can generate a lot of sperm in a few hours so it's best to get them to unload their first shot of the night anywhere but inside you because they can cum with such force that many times their condom breaks. It is up to you about them using a condom. They really appreciate it if you do not. I do not with these guys because in seven years there has never been an incident but if it's a guy outside of my circle of friends I make them use one. Now if you're not on the pill and its been a week since you ended your period, don't go through with it unless you get him off outside of you the first time and then make him use a condom the second time. Look, I know you will have second thoughts when you see his black cock. Just take deep breaths and relax because it will be awesome, just don't rush it, get comfortable with it and call for me if he does not listen to you and we will kick his butt out but I can guarantee you that you will not want to see me for days."

"My God sis, you make it sound as if I will want him plugged in for hours."

"Well you have some of my genes don't you?"

"Are you getting cold sweaty hands yet?"

"God sis now you are the inquisitive one."

"Well we are here. Let's shower before the guys get here and I will open up a bottle of wine and put on some nice music so we can relax instead of being screwed all night at the swingers club."

"Is that what happens there Jill, all night?"

"Of course, if you are not interested in swapping, why go?"

We did everything Jill had said and got the bedding and extra towels out for Jack and me.

Jill suggested that we put on mid-calf terry cloth robes after the shower, and no panties. She indicated that the guys seeing us that way would get their hormones fired up wondering if we had panties on or not. She said the terry would also collect our leakage and making it easier for the guys to finger us. I was a bundle of nerves and leaking at the same time. I was in a white robe and Jill had a black one.

Jill and I started on the wine and chatted about the swinger's club and other parties while waiting for the guys. They arrived together but they indicated they each drove their own car.

Jack walked up to me and took me into his arms, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Thanks, this will be much more relaxing than the private club."

We offered the guys wine and sat on the large sofa. Jill started out by telling the guys about me. She even told them about my black toy. I was debating with myself, should I be mad or happy that she was doing it. I was totally embarrassed. Between the wine and the embarrassment, I was warm. Thank God, she did not mention our interest in each other. I literally wanted to run and hide but eventually I would need to tell Jack about myself so I settled down.

Jack placed his arms around me and pulled me into him. I lay on his right shoulder but did not look him in the eyes. I was so nervous about the guys now knowing that I wanted to try black cock. I was wondering if before morning I would be sampling Regis.

Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers
12