My Secret Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
78 Followers

"I asked Jim to turn on the light when he left. I wanted to see all of Jason and wanted the light on when he would get around to burying his cock in me. I wanted to watch it disappear in me.

"Jason walked into the room wearing a robe of Jim's. I had the bed covers up since I was already naked from Jim's tryst with me. He smiled and reached for the light switch and I whispered, 'No! Leave it on please.'

"Jason stepped to the side of the bed, opened his robe and slid it off. I gasp again at the size of the hard ebony cock standing so straight at attention. It looked so much bigger than earlier but my pussy already wanted it. I also marveled at his sexy black abs. He was a beautiful hunk of black muscle.

"Since he already had a piece of me I was more relaxed and my body responded to what I was looking at. He smiled at me and said, 'You know I always had a thing for you don't you Jill?'

"Yes Jason I did and I had a thing for you for the past year or so."

"He placed his knees by the bed and he motioned for me to come to him with his index finger. I got up on my knees and crawled to him looking him in the eyes, seeing he was taking in my whole body. I was too embarrassed to look but I think my pussy lips were so swollen with blood, that they had opened up wide enough for him to see the hard pink clit.

"I could sense his desire for me. His cock appeared to be getting harder and harder and more of its veins were visible.

"When I was close to him, his musky scent hit me. I wanted to cum then and there. I wanted his hands all over me and his cock thrusting deep and hard into me, unloading his nut juice and moaning the pleasure he was feeling.

"When I reached him I placed my butt on the back of my calves, took my eyes from his face and placed them on his cock. He had a drop of pre-cum glistening at the eye. He had not even touched himself. There was this magnificent ebony bone almost at mouth level. I bent forward and lifted the drop of pre-cum that appeared to have doubled in volume since first seeing it with the tip of my tongue. He had to be watching me. I could see his heart beat in his engorged blood vessels. I was getting very hot knowing I was turning him on. I wondered if Jessica did this to him or was it the new piece of white meat in front of him.

"I was looking at the most beautiful cock for the second time. It was thick, black, with veins full of blood.

"One of Jason's hands went behind my head under my hair which was now draped over his hand. My hand, the one going to feel that black cock was trembling from excitement. My fantasies were becoming real.

"I licked the length of his hard cock on one side from the head to the base and then opened my mouth to take in the nearest ball to suck on it giving him additional pleasure. I could barley get my mouth open far enough to get it in. God he must make a lot of semen passed through my brain. His sack was hairless. My pussy had a spasm when I heard him moan and felt his hand gripping my head a little tighter. I did the same to the other side of his cock and took that nut into my mouth. The moan was louder. I was getting to him and he was licking it.

"I heard, "God Jill your mouth is awesome. I hope I can give you as much pleasure as you are giving me."

"I had a smile on my face as I opened my mouth and took the head in. My tongue worked the underside of the crown. Another hand of Jason's went to the side of my face.

"I was wondering if I should bring him. I was also wondering should I swallow the gooey stuff if he did shoot. I had white guys make dumps but I spit it out. I wanted Jason to want me all the time so decided if he fires it into my mouth, I would swallow it and make him like me more.

"I wrapped a hand around the monster and went at it like I saw in porn and like I did the white guys. I did not let him deep throat me. I do not know if he wanted to or not but he made no mention or effort to do it. The sounds of my slurping had to be heard by Jason. I hope not others.

"I could not believe how much harder he was getting and how much more the veins in his cock had swollen. His heart rate was picking up. I could feel it in the hand that was pumping him.

"From previous experience I knew guys balls pull up to load their cocks. So I wrapped one hand around his sack, knowing it would give me a second or two warning me that the juices were going to being delivered any second. I massaged the balls softly. His moaning intensified. I was glad he was trying to be quite about it so as not to wake the aunt.

"Soon his balls lifted, I tensed, he stiffened and grunted a muffled, 'Uggghh, uggghh, uggghh...,' as he fired six or seven volleys of his juice. I swallowed the stuff as he delivered it. I had forgotten he had just gotten off in Jessica. He did not have much juice. It dawned on me then that as I was blowing him that I was cleaning up a cock coated with his and Jessica's cums' mixed. That made me so horny that I lifted off his cock and whispered into his ear, 'Eat me Jason until you are ready to do me. I need to cum.'

"I heard, 'Babe I am ready but will eat you if that's what you want. I reached for his cock and to get a look and feel and he had not deflated. He was ready.

"I lay back flat on my back so I could look him in the eyes and from time to time watch his cock feeding and stuffing me.

"I spread my legs but he had nothing to do with that. He reached under my legs and lifted them over his shoulders as he leaned into me. He leaned so far forward he was pushing my knees into my tits as he placed those black hands next to my ears.

"He then kissed me on the mouth. He took his right hand and placed his cock at the entrance. I managed to break the kiss and say, 'I want to watch my pussy eating your awesome cock.'

"He lifted so I could lift my head. He kept feeding it to me in a steady slow shove. The more that went into me the more my eyes were opening from not only the feelings that I was getting but also how much of the monster was disappearing. I heard, 'Oh babe that is so tight. God my cock loves it and so do I.'

"Again every nerve ending in my pussy was feeling the black snake crawling its way in, stretching the walls like it did earlier. That time I was enjoying it more because it seemed to take forever for him to begin pulling back. When he started backwards, I arched my back, lifted my head and went, 'Ohoooooooo, God' as ever nerve woke up. He pulled it almost out and then again stated the slow push in. When he was pulling out that time, an orgasm hit me so fast it took me by surprise as that black tool was dragging across my clit. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me or me closer to him. I was panting and shaking from the cum. He started to do me like a rabbit. My eyes rolled in my sockets, everything went black. When I recovered, he was laying on top of me, panting and flexing his cock deep in me. We both were wet from perspiration. I could feel warm fluids at my butt hole leaking from my pussy

"My God Jill, you have my nipples so hard and I am so wet listening to you."

"Well Amy, when he recovered, he lifted up and let my legs go flat on the bed. Sis that was the best orgasm of my life. They are all good from him but that one facing him for the first time, I will always remember because it took care of many fantasies in a few seconds of true bliss."

"Are you still seeing him Jill?"

"Yes Amy, one a month we get together. He is married now but strays. I make him use a raincoat now.

"Is he the one that you want to fix me up with?"

"No sis, I will let you pick the one. We will go to some parties and when you see one that fires up your hormones so much that you come home and use that black toy of yours on yourself, I will fix you up with that guy. Fair enough, sis?"

"Oh yeah, that is more than fair Jill; when can I meet some of these guys?"

"Well give me a few days to look at some schedules and then plan."

"Jill, did you eventually get it on with Jessica?"

I saw my sister blush as she answered me with a yes.

"Have you gotten it on with other girls besides Jessica, Jill?"

"Amy you are pressing your luck asking too many questions. Have you gotten it on with a girlfriend yet?"

"No sis but listening to you has made me a wreck and I want you to get it on with me. It will make me feel real close to you. Can we; will you teach me?"

My sister looked daggers at me. I thought she was going to scream at me for even hinting at that. She squinted her eyes and said, "Get your ass upstairs in bed young lady and I will teach you a lesson you will never forget. And when I get there you had better be naked."

My heart went to pounding, wondering what was going to happen upstairs. I hoped into bed and pulled the covers up to hide my nakedness.

Soon Jill walked in the room, naked, seeing me covered, smiled, came to the bed, grabbed the cover and tossed it off, saying, "What made you think this will be of any help. If you are cold, don't worry, you will be on fire in a few minutes. Spread those legs apart of yours and bring those knees up like you do for your boy friends."

I went to cover my bald mound with my hand and sis giggled, then said, "Since you like your hand on your mound, stick two fingers in your pussy and show me how wet you are. Show me how much you want to get it on with me. Use two fingers, come on now the folks will be home soon, bury them deep like that black dildo."

I was warming up from embarrassment as I slowly let two of my fingers find their way into my hole. I was shocked as to how hot and wet I was there just from this talking. While I was getting my fingers wet, as Jill desired, she sat on the bed next to me. I had to close my eyes at the feeling of pleasure I was getting as my hand was going over my hard clit getting my fingers into me. Sis leaned down and said, "Feels good doesn't it sis?"

I managed, "Uhhhh-huh."

"Now give me that hand that is at your pussy."

I extracted the fingers and bent the elbow to raise my hand. She took it into her hand, took one finger and sucked it into her mouth. My eyes bugged wide open. Then she withdrew the finger, pushed the hand to my mouth and said, "Now sis, you do the other finger like I did it."

"Do I have to sis, that is so gross."

"Well no."

Sis immediately moved onto the bed, lowered her head to my mound between my spread legs, reached around my legs to spread my pussy lips apart, and went to fast flicking my clit. The shock hit me so hard and it felt so good that I immediately started to hump wanting lots of tonguing. I was drifting to a cum when I felt sis insert fingers into my hot, wet leaking boys playpen. I arched and had my first female induced orgasm.

As I settled, she withdrew the fingers, lifted up from between my legs, lay on top of me, and placed her mouth to mine. I wanted to turn my head but she was ready for it and with her left hand held my nose shut so when I opened my mouth for air, she planted her mouth on mine and began a tongue duel. I was snorting and tongue dueling at the same time. I accepted the fact that she was treating me like a bitch because I was getting nosey. When I settled and we seemed to have arrived at a mutual spot of enjoyment, she broke the kiss, lifted up, sat her butt on my stomach and smiled at me. I smiled back. She then lifted the fingers that were in my pussy still shinning with my juices and said, "Are you ready to clean my fingers, now?"

I smiled, opened my mouth as I watched the fingers come past my nose and into my mouth. I sucked them clean and then went, "Yummy."

Sis lifted her hips, took the fingers from my mouth, inserted them into her pussy, moaned with closed eyes and at the same time pinched a nipple. I stared at her fingering herself. After a minute, she withdrew the fingers, sat back on my stomach with her butt in a kneeling position and offered the fingers that were her pussy to my mouth. I took them since I just had cleaned my juices from them and wanted to compare the flavor of her juice to mine. Before inserting them, she dragged them under my nostrils and deposited some juice at the openings to my nostrils. The aroma over took me, by surprise.

Sis then inserted the fingers into my mouth and I sucked them clean.

Sis then said, "You past the test, now we can play."

"What test," I asked.

"Well I came at you fast and furious to make sure you wanted to go through this with me. If I would have been miss nice and lots of love, then you may have had second thoughts and I did not want you to have time to think about backing out. I have wanted you since you were seventeen. Now we can play a lot together.

"I'm going to lie on my back. I want you to place your pussy on my mouth while you eat me. Let's try to cum together. I want you to drain all of your yummy pussy juices into my mouth. You taste delicious. It will even taste better when mixed with a black man's cum. I just love cocktails."

I blushed but she was going onto her back and I did as she asked. I took my good old time being this was the first close up view of a pussy for me and it was my sisters. Just looking at it made me leak. I heard my sister say, "That's it Amy leak more for me. God that looks so neat watching your pearly drops form and drip into my mouth."

I used my fingers to open her slit more. Her clit was so hard and pink. I began giving it light flicks with the tip of my tongue. Every time my tongue touched it sis moaned. This encouraged me to go faster and with more pressure with my flicking. I was soon eating her whole clit and my nose was almost buried into her honey hole. She was humping her hips desiring more.

She was getting me aroused by mimicking what I was doing. She had pulled my tight to her mouth by placing her hands on the top of my butt and pulled me down to her.

I felt her arch and her body went into convulsions like mine does with the black dildo as she had her orgasm. Feeling and sensing her having one set mine in motion. I was right behind her in cumming. We both were shaking and panting knowing how the other felt. It was a special moment for me. I started to cry. She must have sensed it and let me enjoy the closeness. I turned to kiss her and to rub our mounds together when I had gotten my composure back. When I faced her I said, "I love you sis."

"I love you to Amy and will always cherish this moment."

Jill said, "Let me fuck you with your toy. You play with one tit and while I suck the other. You will have an orgasm from that black toy as you never had before. She was right. That could be another story I guess.

We then showered and barely were dressed when the folks came in. Wow, that was close.

Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
78 Followers
12