My Secret Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Oh those headily wonderful days.
7.6k words
4.56
17.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Part 2

Somewhere during our various personal conversations I must have let slip the fact that I had a birthday coming up, and that because it was something I didn't usually make a fuss about, I had no plans for any kind of celebration of the event. Vida apparently decided otherwise, and planned to do something similar to what I had done on the first of our then numerous evenings together - cook for me - and to do something really special. She had arranged to leave her office early, do the necessary shopping, then, as she had been such a frequent visitor, had very little trouble in explaining her reason for doing so and cajoling the concierge into letting her in with his master-key.

Rather than risk spoiling her work clothes she quite correctly decided I would have no objection to her borrowing my bath-robe to protect them while she prepared the meal, so went to where she thought I would naturally keep it, my wardrobe. And it was only then that she discovered what I had been anxiously hiding from her - my secret life!

Of course I knew nothing of what had happened, and Vida had wisely decided to manage without the robe, so, once she had explained the purpose behind her unexpected visit, I was merely delighted to have her there. She wished me a very happy birthday, gave me an attractively wrapped gift then suggested I sit and enjoy both it and the gin and tonic she had prepared for me. The gift was a really fine etching of the old town centre I had admired when we were browsing around one of the flea-markets a week or so earlier, but when I thanked her for it she intrigued me by replying that she thought I would find that both it and the meal were the only two normal things about this particular birthday celebration.

When I asked her what she meant, she said that she had something unusually special in mind for us, and knowing that for Vida to say something as melodramatic as that promised a truly extraordinary session together not only aroused my curiosity but also triggered my sexual excitement. And that was cranked up a few more notches when she added. 'But for it to work well you will have to agree to do exactly as I ask you, no matter how strange it may seem - will you do that Alan?'

Of course given how powerfully I'd always responded to whatever she had previously suggested I didn't have a single moment's hesitation in answering that of course I would.

'Good! Well, once you have finished your drink I want you to go and strip off in your bedroom, then get your shaving things from the en suite and go through to the main bathroom where I want you to shower, then shave. OK?'

It was an odd, but not outrageously so, request, so I just nodded and took another mouthful from the glass.

'Dinner will be ready in less than an hour and that should just about give us time to do the first of what I have in mind for you - think of what we do this evening as a sort of additional birthday present!' she added with her familiarly mischievous grin.

Having finished off my drink I did as she'd asked me to; went through to my own bedroom, stripped off, collected my shaving gear, then headed for the other bathroom - and remembering the sequence of the instructions she had given me, took a shower then roughly dried myself and ran hot water into the sink so I could take my second shave of the day.

She mystified me when, even before I had begun to soap my face, she came in and began running the bath water. At first I thought it was for herself, especially when I saw her adding a few drops of a fragrantly scented liquid, then also some sort of gel that soon had great swirls of bubbly foam rising from the water. But she proved just how wrong I had been when she said. 'Now, once you have finished, hop in there and give yourself a nice, relaxing soak. I'll be back in ten minutes or so.'

Again I did as I had agreed I would, did as she told me to - and once I had completed the shave I slid down into the bubble rich, and lightly scented water.

Vida was as good as her word, and soon returned - but by then she was wearing nothing more than a skimpy bra and panty set in a pale jade-green satin fabric. But then, even as I was staring admiringly at both her and her outfit, she really confused me by picking up my razor. 'Although you have been blessed with not having too much body hair Alan, for what I have in mind for us tonight I want you as smooth as a baby's bottom - and so I'm going to give you a once over with this.'

And for the next little while that's exactly what she did; going over my entire body with the razor, removing every single trace of even the very finest of hairs. Obviously in order to get at some parts of me she had to get me to sit on the edge of the bath, and that was particularly true when it came to the genital region!

Combined with the sight of her in those sexily entrancing bra and panties, my increasing level of curiosity and anticipation of exactly what it was that she had in mind for us had of course quite quickly had its usual effect and even as she first began slowly working her way over the various parts of my body I had felt my cock growing and stiffening. But she made no comment when it first broke through the surface of the water, and even when she saw it rearing proudly while she worked her way up and down my legs, she still said nothing.

But when it became obvious that the only part of me that was left for the razor to work on was the area around my cock and balls, it rapidly deflated. 'Don't worry Alan, I will be ultra careful of doing this part - I assure you it's almost as precious to me as it is to you!' she said with genuine sincerity, then added. 'But one question - should I leave a small triangle of hair above it?'

I thought for a moment, then replied. 'Well if it was babies' bottoms you were after, no - anyway it will always grow back.'

'As I hope your erection will!' she replied with a giggle, then added. 'But that's good, I hoped you'd say that. Now just be patient a little longer.' And with that, plus a good deal of pulling, stretching and smoothing of the crinkly folds of skin, she proceeded to shave me, until I was, as they say, 'as clean as a whistle'!

'All done, beautifully smooth!' she said, running her hands gently up and down my thighs when satisfied she had finished. 'Now I just have to go and fetch something - but while I'm gone please dry yourself, and when you have done so I want you to stand over there for me, but then please shut your eyes.' she said, pointing to the space immediately in front of the full length mirror that covered a part of the end wall of the bathroom.

As I again did as she had asked me to the rising sense of anticipation of what was still to come for me had the expected effect and my cock began to regain something of the condition it had lost whilst Vida had been using the razor around it. And although still not fully hardened, by the time I went to stand in front of the mirror I could see it had reached that state that is often described as being 'at half-mast', both thicker and longer than it had been just a few minutes earlier.

So by the time she returned I had closed my eyes and stood waiting for what was to come next.

'First, I have a confession to make Alan.' she said in no more than a low, almost conspiratorially confessional whisper. 'I assure you that what happened was quite by accident, I had no intention to pry.'

Of course I hadn't the faintest idea what she was talking about - that is until she continued. 'I just wanted to borrow your bath-robe - and you can guess what I found instead.' she added, then hurried quickly on. 'But I want you to know that I think it's really, really exciting!'

As she said that I felt her crouching down behind me, then her hands lifting one of my feet, and something soft being slipped up over it. 'Now the other please.' she said as her hand moved to the other foot and did the same thing. 'I hope you think I chose wisely.' she added as I felt her then starting to tug something up my legs.

In spite of my initial shock and concern at precisely what she had meant - and perhaps it was the fact that after having been shaved my skin was much more ultra-sensitive, or perhaps because I just did not know what it was that was being moved up over my body, or even that it was the fact that it was Vida, not I, that was dressing me - whichever, whatever; even as I felt the softly silky fabric moving upwards, so did my cock!

So much so that by the time she had fitted the back of the garment snugly over my bottom she had to reach right around me and press the quickly stiffening length back against me so she could adjust the front. 'You can open your eyes now Alan!' she said when she was apparently satisfied with the fit.

Of course I instantly recognise the peach coloured, square-legged panties - they were one of my half a dozen top favourites!

The conflict raging within me was so intense it was almost overwhelming - on the one hand it was instantly clear that Vida had penetrated my long-held, and until then always tightly guarded secret life - that I had for more years than I cared to remember, been a closet cross-dresser - on the other, she seemed to be having no problem in actually dealing with it - and still, at a much deeper level, was the arousal I always experienced when feeling and seeing myself in some sort of beautiful garment.

But then my turmoil was put into some sort of holding pattern by the sound of her voice - speaking to me in an affectionately low and softly modulated tone. 'Let me reassure you again Alan that finding these other clothes was just a pure accident. I was actually looking for your bath-robe, so I could put it on over my ordinary clothes while I began the preparation of your birthday dinner. I would never, ever go snooping around your personal things - you must believe me about that.'

'Of course I do Vida.' I mumbled.

'Thank you - and as I said, I think it's exciting that you sometimes like dressing like a woman - but I do need to ask you one question.'

'What's that?'

'Does it imply you are, well even if only a little bit, bi-sexual?'

'Good God no!' I exclaimed vehemently. 'I often have trouble understanding what it is that a woman finds attractive about some men, let alone the idea that one man can find another even remotely appealing. Not that I have any objection to what any two, or more people get up to with each other, but it's certainly not for me!'

'That's good to hear. I did start to get involved with one man who turned out to have such leanings and I admit I then found something about our relationship rather distasteful, so ended it. I'm so relieved to hear what you have said.'

'But you said you found something about me doing what I sometimes do, is exciting?'

'Mmm, odd isn't it, but its true.'

Although she had remained crouching down there behind me, her hands hadn't exactly been idle during the short time we had been talking; one reaching around to slowly fondle and caress the bulging rigidity held insecurely in place by the thin, lacy silkiness of the panties, the other cupping my bottom and, from time to time, firmly squeezing it.

I had treated that pair of panties in much the same way I had most of the others; carefully snipping or unpicking the stitching that held the cotton insert at the crotch, in that way removing not only the slight bulge it created, but also allowing me to more clearly see the full effect of my erection through whatever material I happened to be wearing at the time.

So, as the combination of what her skilful fingers were doing, and the sight of my cock through the panties worked away within me Vida must have been able to feel not only its dramatically increased size, but also the powerfully throbbing tension she was creating within it.

Yet we each seemed more than content to continue in that way; she feeling the effect of what she was doing for me, and I not only receiving the stirringly arousing physical benefit of her fondling, but also being able to watch the visual result of those caresses.

'I think we should do much as we did that very first night, Alan.' she said some time later in a slightly more huskily tense voice.

Of course right at that moment the last thing on my mind was recalling exactly what we had done all those many weeks ago, but when I felt her move and glanced down to see what she was doing, it all came suddenly, and sharply back. While holding the quivering length of it back against me, she stretched the waist-band sufficiently to ease it over my cock, then hooked it down underneath my already swollen balls - and having done that she reached out for something, something small, but brilliantly white.

In a flash I knew both what it was, and what she intended to do with it - and, even though I doubt it was actually physically possible, it certainly felt as though my cock suddenly surged to become even bigger and harder.

It was the panties she had worn that very first night, the panties that matched the bra that had those tiny little flowers at the tips of its cups! And, if I was right, she was going to wrap those panties around my cock, and then use them to masturbate me!

I was right - and she did! Bringing one of my many long-held fantasies to reality - the fantasy of finding a beautiful and loving woman who would not only be prepared to, but who would actually enjoy doing such a thing for me.

And I knew she was actually enjoying it because although one panty-covered hand was soon slowly but skilfully edging me ever closer to the critical moment, I could, through her reflection in the mirror, see not only the look of delighted excitement on her face, but also that her other hand was being as equally effective! She had tugged the crotch of those pale green panties aside and was using those fingers on herself; sometimes vibrating them over and around her clitoris, sometimes plunging them deeply and briskly in and out of her pussy.

But although I initially very much enjoyed watching the different activities of both of her hands, I admit that once I had reached a certain point I really only had eyes for myself - or to be precise, for my panty-wrapped cock!

I had quickly found that the silky roughness of the lace-work dramatically intensified the sensations that even Vida's deftly proficient fingers could create for me, and as the effect of those sent ever increasingly powerful jolts of delight straight up my spine, I watched the steadily increasing seepage of pre-cum that was drizzling from the tip of my bloatedly swollen cock-head.

But even the excitement of that image paled into sheer insignificance when, after a few minutes of almost excruciatingly painfully pleasurable and utterly mind-blowing thrills, I both felt and saw the indescribable ecstasy of my eventual climax.

Vida obviously felt the unmistakeable signs of the build-up and somehow managed to match the rhythm of her hand to the steady beat of the waves that had begun surging up through my entire body - then, as the moment of criticality finally hit me, she pumped me; slowly, forcefully, her wristy strokes precisely matching the gut-wrenching surges behind the searing jolts that sent gouts of stickily thick semen splattering all over the mirror I was almost blindly staring into.

Even as she forced the last few reluctant spurts out of me, I heard her own loud, gasping grunts of satisfaction - and momentarily thought that perhaps it had been watching me come as powerfully as I had done that had provided the impetus to push herself over the top and into her own, pressure-relieving orgasm.

The force of that climax was so muscle-drainingly strong I had to reach out for support and for a few shaky minutes could do no more than simply stand there, panting and trembling. But of course Vida recovered much more quickly and soon had slipped the panties down off me then began removing the slimy residue from my cock and balls. Having washed and dried me, then taken the time to do the same with the large gobbets of semen that were by then slowly oozing their way down over the mirror, she turned and took something I hadn't noticed she had left hanging behind the door - a nightdress and negligee set.

Although not precisely matching the panties she'd put on me - the pattern in the lace-work was slightly different - in every other way they did seem to have been made to go with each other, both the rich peach colour and the silk they were made from were identical.

As I always did, I felt a shiver of delight rippling through me as she lifted the nightdress above my head then even more, and even stronger ones when she allowed it to use its own weight to slowly slip down over my baby-smooth body. Then, having made a slight adjustment to the fit on my shoulders she helped me into the negligee and stood back to admire the effect.

'Very beautiful - you have excellent taste darling.' she whispered huskily. 'In fact I am quite envious of a few of the things I saw - and I hope you won't mind too much if I ask, may borrow one to wear myself?'

I did have a moment's uneasy consternation - having someone discover my secret was bad enough, but then to have them wearing one of 'my' things! - how would I feel about that? But Vida was not 'someone', she had already proved just how special she was to me, and perhaps the next time I wore whatever it was she had selected I would find the fact that she had would make that garment even more exciting. So I replied. 'Of course, anything you like.'

'That's sweet of you.' she said, reaching up to lightly kiss me. 'Now give me just a few minutes to change, and while you are waiting you could go and make us a couple of drinks, then I'll come and join you.'

In one way I was glad to have even those few minutes alone, hopefully it would give me just a little time in which to settle the conflict of the various emotions I felt roiling around inside myself.

I had been hiding my secret for so many years it had become second nature to me to consider my 'other' self as a completely separate person to the one who awoke to go off to work every day - a 'person' who only came out on those few occasions when, behind firmly closed windows, I felt sufficiently secure to allow them to briefly do so. 'Someone' who had grown used to neither demanding nor expecting any more than an hour or two of even so very limited 'freedom'. A 'person' I always thought of as Alana.

Now I not only had to face the fact that another human being was aware of my secret, but it was one who, at least apparently, was happy to share in it! That in fact meant that instead of being just the one secret 'person', I was, for the first time, expected to be 'both of us' - both Alan and Alana!

How would I cope with that?

But what Vida had already done for me had been so spectacularly wonderful that if I did somehow cope with it might I not be the recipient of even more, perhaps even more powerfully exciting thrills? Surely the mere prospect of that was more than enough to give me the strength of will to do what she seemed all too eager for me to?

Put that way the answer was quite clearly self-evident - so I again did exactly as she had suggested, went through to the lounge-room, made us both a couple of drinks, then waited for her to reappear.

And when, just a very few minutes later, she did - she literally took my breath away!

Within Alana's wardrobe there was a small section of what I thought of as her 'special' outfits. Usually I did no more than merely stripping off and slipping into one or other of my clothes, then either sat or strolled about the apartment in them, slowly allowing myself to gradually get more and more stimulated by the sight and feel of the particular garment brushing or moving against me.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers