My Secret Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Mature housewife enjoys the trysts to the end.
4.2k words
4.4
30k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My weekend, following the interlude in the office, was filled with the memory of his touch, his gentle firmness and most of all his tongue between my thighs. I tried to relive the experience in my mind in the following days and found myself getting wet with excitement at the very thought of even seeing him again at his office window. I wanted to be with him again in a more comfortable and relaxed setting, but the trouble was ... where?

It was about this time that, quite independently, we each bought a new cell phone with a camera. As we explored the functions of the phones it was not long before we would discover we could communicate in pictures. I began to experiment and would take some sexy pictures of myself and send them to my secret lover on his phone. I knew his desire to see my panties and over the weeks I began to model each of the large collection of panties that I had amassed. I would send him, perhaps two or three photos throughout the day showing close-ups taken from different angles in different poses. I enjoyed taking the photos as I always had him in mind, imagining him there taking the picture. I felt aroused and experience often led to me bringing myself off.

Invariably, as soon as I sent the pictures, he called to thank me and he would tell me what he would like to do to me, how he would like to do it and, like me, he longed to be alone with me in a setting more comfortable than in my office. He also started to send me pictures of himself and we got into a routine of explaining how each of us could and would improve our new found skills. It soon became apparent that I was running out of memory space, as I liked to keep many of the pictures he sent me for my very own private viewing when I felt lonely. He was able to transfer his pictures onto his computer and soon all our pictures could be seen in our e-mail exchanges.

Idle time in the office was spent viewing, reviewing and fantasizing about him. I recall once sitting alone in my office wearing panties. I posed for a self portrait and send it to him over the phone. I felt so excited and shortly afterwards it would appear on my e-mail ... he was thinking of me and quite obviously the sexy e-mail messages with the photo fired my imagination even more. It was time to find a place where we could be alone.

We used to meet regularly in the car park before I took him to the station; he would step into the passenger seat beside me and we would kiss and engage in small-talk, each knowing that we both wanted more. I would always be wearing a pair of sexy panties for him beneath a skirt, which allowed him to smooth and caress my thighs and touch and feel the panties.

"White?" he would question, and I would smile and answer, "No ... red". Sometimes, he would guess the colour correctly, but it was always his light-hearted way to say that he was feeling horny.

We would kiss, hard and deep and his hands would gently squeeze my breasts, which I knew was a little awkward for him, but he didn't seem to mind. I would always press his hand onto my knee or bare thigh, inviting him to explore higher. I loved his touch and I loved to feel him gently tug at my panties and slip a finger inside the elastic. I opened my legs as much as I could to allow him to explore and feel my wetness. My hand fell to his crotch and I massaged his now excited dick and I started searching for his zipper. He broke off and unbuckled his belt and loosened his jeans, lowering them down to his thighs; I freed his dick from his briefs and it sprang out, inviting me to kiss it. I grasped it and went down to take in into my mouth. Swirling and dancing, my tongue wrestled with his dick while my fingers circled its shaft and I started to suck him dry. He took out his camera and took a few pictures of me with my lips around his dick -- I wanted that picture.

All the time, I felt his fingers trying desperately to enter my wetness -- he just could not reach but managed only to touch my clit momentarily. In the meantime, I was enjoying his cock to myself and soon he signaled me that he was about to cum and he burst inside my mouth. I swallowed ... and knowing how sensitive he would be, I licked him clean but very gently.

It was not long afterwards that we left the car-park and I took him to a station which was different to his usual destination and as luck would have it, we both looked at each other with a glint in each other's eye, as we passed a motel that was previously unknown to both of us.

"Next time, OK?" he asked and I smiled and nodded. On the way to the station, I held his hand high and tight against my panties and I allowed him to explore. They were loose and I soon learned that while I was driving he was trying to remove my panties! Oooooo this was ... getting me wet and excited. Slowly and deliberately, I allowed him to manoeuvre them from my thighs and soon they were off; he immediately brought them to his nose and drew in a deep breath to take in their aroma.

"Love it", he whispered "and they are beautiful" as he spread them on his lap. I knew that he wanted to feel them on his cock but it was just then that we then pulled into the station drop-off point. He returned the panties to me and kissed me as he prepared to get out of the car.

"Thank you. I shall think of you not wearing panties, until I see you next." And with that he alighted and disappeared among the people.

*****

It would sometime before we had the opportunity to take advantage of our recent discovery of a motel and we checked in. He had asked me to bring a selection of panties which I said I would, as long as he wore sexy red briefs! No sooner as we closed the door, we were in each others arms, kissing and pulling each other together. Unable to keep from touching each other we quickly explored the room, and I wanted to take a shower together ... I had always wanted to make love in a shower!

He removed my clothes, pausing to kiss and caress as he also undressed. Once my bra was tossed onto the bed I rubbed my nipples against his bare hairy chest and thrust my pussy against his bulging briefs. I pulled them down and his dick sprang free and I placed it between my thighs as we continued to tongue wrestle. I was wet with excitement; I released his dick and pulled down the front of my panties to allow his dick to slip inside them; my panties cradled his balls and I squirmed as held me tight, caressing my back and slipping his hands inside the back of my panties. I loved his touch and really could not wait any longer; we parted breathlessly and soon we were taking a shower together.

We lathered each other's bodies and whilst rinsing under the shower, he knelt down in front of me, kissing my pussy, running his tongue up in between my thighs to my smooth pussy; I thrust my pussy out as much as I could and felt his nose then tongue slide over and tease my clit. It was a wonderful feeling with the warm water spraying over my breasts, down onto his head as he worked his magic. I guided his head with my hands -- I was ready for him.

He stood up and it was now my turn to get close and intimate with is hard and erect dick pointing straight at me. I cupped his balls and held his wet and warm and throbbing dick in my hands, as he took him into my mouth. My tongue wrestled as I sucked and thrust his dick as far as I could without gagging. I wanted him inside of me, in the shower. I stood up and raised a leg as we both guided his hard wet dick into my pussy, taking care not to slip on the porcelain bathtub. It went is easily and deliciously. Movement was difficult due to the confined space but we managed savor the moment; he withdrew, to prevent himself cumming too soon; I had already had a number of smaller spasms -- I was loving it , my body was loving it but I surrendered to his pause as I knew that he wanted to prolong the foreplay for as long as possible.

We dried ourselves and fell onto the bed.

"Did you bring any other panties?" he asked, as his hand stoked my breasts.

"Of course!"

"Go on, let's see them then."

I felt his tongue playing with my nipples, like one would if you were to roll a grape around in your mouth. I reached to my bag and pulled out a number of pairs of panties that I knew were his favorites.

He dressed me, one at a time and fussed over them, feeling, kissing, and playing with them on my body. He was like a little boy in a candy store and needed to and took a close-up photo of me wearing each one, back and front views. I enjoyed modeling them for him. I had no idea how arousing being an exhibitionist could be -- I felt myself getting incredibly horny, and my pussy was wet with anticipation. I loved being watched, being seen by him, I felt beautiful, alluring and desirable, all rolled into one; I felt young and so very aroused and excited, just being admired. He was quite obviously very aroused as well and I loved to know that I, and my panties, were the cause of his excitement.

He had asked me a few weeks earlier if I had any split crotch panties and not being sure of what they looked like, he sent me a picture of a pair that he had downloaded from the internet. I was intrigued, having never seen any in the shops but my persistence paid off one day when I learned of and visited an adult shop one day. It was my first visit and I was awed at what they sold. I would never had had the courage to enter into such a shop but I admit that I was driven by my desire to surprise my lover and I managed to find a special pair of panties. I had also brought these panties along with me that day.

"I have something special to show you", I said, "close your eyes."

He did, during which time I slipped on the matching bra and panties. They were small and yellow, mostly transparent with a dainty frilly trim. When I was set, laying face up on the bed I asked him to open his eyes.

His eyes lit up as he fell to kiss my pussy and then my nipples. The bra had a hole, the size of my nipples, in each of the sheer cups, and my panties had a matching single circular hole in the front.

"Yellow, my favourite color and ... they are beautiful. You look gorgeous."

As with the other panties, he kissed and felt and played and photographed them on me and again I felt hot and horny and ready for him.

"Do you think I will fit through the hole?" he asked.

"Why don't you try?"

He gently removed my panties and I was a little surprised when he put them on. He was wearing my panties and his swollen dick just managed to fit through the hole. The fabric cradled his balls and I immediately thought he looked good. He was obviously feeling good and I was now getting very turned on, seeing his lovely dick sticking, erect and ready, from my yellow panties -- I wanted him then and there. I spread my legs as kissed my pussy. I held his head hard against my pussy, let his nose and tongue do their magic. The wiggle and licking of his tongue was already giving me little orgasms; and then he crept up, kissing my stomach and then my breasts. His tongue reached into the holes of my bra and encouraging my nipples to play.

I reached down to his buttocks, feeling the smooth fabric of my panties over his butt and soon his dick was sliding into me. I wanted to see. He wanted to see his dick sticking out of my panties as it disappeared within me. He wanted a photo and once taken, he slowly began to move back and forth. I did not want him to stop; it felt good, I felt dreamy as I grasped his hips and moved him in and out. I lost count of the number of climaxes I had had, all were small but everything was so, so good. It was not long before he erupted inside me -- his dick jerked and his body convulsed. I had not come big but I was completely satisfied as his body shifted and he stretched his legs. I was not about to release him from my vaginal grip and I brought my legs together under him. My arms around him, I held him close and my pussy held tight and soon I could feel his dick relax. We kissed and I was happy, I did not want to part.

*****

The times spent at that motel became a regular weekly event and we got to know each other very well. I loved to chat after we finished making love and found him always entertaining when he told me stories. Weeks turned into months and what never changed was the fact that I always looked forward to seeing him. We regularly exchanged photos over the phone, almost always pictures of me wearing my panties and I loved to imagine how he would react when he saw them, whether he was excited and horny. I managed also to send short videos of me lathering in the shower wearing my panties, transparent wet. He would reciprocate and he'd often ask what pictures I would like to see. My undoubted favourite was to see his dick close up; I didn't care whether it was erect or not but it did look good when it was obviously partially excited but not erect. He gladly obliged. He posed for self-portraits dressed only in his collection of briefs and boxers, and sometimes in his collection of ladies panties. On my request, I wanted to model some of his panties and when doing so in the motel, I found to be intensely erotic too and of course, we would end up making love in them.

*****

One of his many stories he told me after our love-making, seeded a new desire and again I surprised him a few weeks later. I wanted him to give me a sensual massage.

I brought the fragrant lavender massage oil to the motel and made my surprise proposal.

"Today, I would like you to give me a massage."

"I'd love to, but it will probably lead to something else". He winked his sexy wink and I hummed with excitement and smiled.

We were soon undressed and on the bed. I lay face up on the bed, naked and shaved as usual and he knelt beside me as I handed him the oil.

I was already wet with excitement and anticipation. I was looking forward to my breasts being smothered in oil and caressed and massaged and brought to a satisfying climax as he would oil my smooth pussy with his warm hands. So, I was a little surprised when he first asked me to turn over, face down and relax. Reluctantly I did so and he straddled the back of my thighs, his knees bent at the level of my hips.

I felt his partially excited dick lying between the back of my thighs and closed my eyes. He moved my hair from my shoulders and then heard him rub his hands together, warming the oil. His hands ran the length of my back, smoothly with a welcomed firmness. I relaxed on his command and allowed my mind to drift as his hands and deft fingers kneaded my shoulders and back. The aroma of the oil was relaxing too and it was not long before I cast aside my impatience and allowed him to slowly seduce me with his now so satisfying and skillful hands. I was limp and relaxed and started to feel sleepy until he shifted his position lower down my body and concentrated his efforts on my legs; my calves and feet first followed by the back of my thighs, one leg then the other, parting my legs a little to allow him to reach up to my inner thighs. This felt very good, the firmness of his hands and the pressure exerted was exactly right; I was relaxed and I was looking forward to him concentrating on my more needing parts!

He straddled my legs again and again felt his dick on the back of my thighs. His hands rubbed my back, which was by now, cooling down a little and having warmed it up again they left my back for the back to my legs, pausing momentarily on my butt cheeks. This was more like it -- I tried to spread my legs a little and felt his now considerably larger and oily dick slide between them as he kneaded my butt cheeks and my thighs. His fingers teased my pussy, oiling it. His hands reached under my thighs either side of my pussy and I could feel his thumb tease the juices from my pussy. I was very wet and wanted him to take me, but I was trapped; his dick was now teasing my pussy from behind, enjoying the added lubrication of my juices. I reached down to my pussy, feeling for his dick -- I found it and pressed it tight against me, exciting me. I could feel his whole body move above me and it seemed as if he was giving me a massage with his body, not only his hands. The oils lubricated our bodies and I closed my legs and tried in vain to hold his dick against my pussy -- I wanted him ... now, but I was really enjoying this full body massage experience too much to care.

"OK," he said suddenly, "now to turn over."

His dick slid easily from between my thighs and a sleepily turned on to my back. The lights were turned down low and I closed my eyes. I wanted to savor every moment of this sensual and seductive massage. He straddled my thighs and the end of his dick rested against my bald pussy. With added oil and warm hands, my breasts were the next focus of his attention. My nipples stood hard as he gently massaged and caressed my breasts. It seemed that I had been waiting ages for this, but all I could think of was, "what next?"

I loved him touching my breasts and after planting a kiss on each, his hands moved down to my stomach which he stroked lightly. I could still feel his dick on my pussy and reached down to touch it. He pulled away, shifted position again -- he was teasing me too! His hands worked my thighs and calves, one at a time. He lifted each knee in turn and I felt his hands firmly stroke my inner thighs to finally reach to my pussy ... he momentarily stopped and played with my wet and oily pussy lips, teasing me, before returning to my thighs. It felt intensely erotic, with my eyes closed, my remaining senses seemed to be magnified. I wanted him inside of me. He bent down and kissed my pussy, with his hands spreading my legs. I could feel his tongue exploring me and searching out my clit -- it was not going to be forgotten in this sensual massage. I came big, as he licked my juices from me and sucked my pussy. I reached down and pulled him up until my lips met his. We kissed and I could feel the oils on his face and the taste of my juices from his mouth. His dick slipped easily inside my pussy and I crossed my legs, scissoring them around his body. He was obviously so pumped up too, that he came almost immediately as I squeezed him tight. It would be a long time before I would forget the first massage given to me by my secret lover.

******

I suppose it was inevitable that the construction work near my house would eventually be finished and my lover's temporary office would soon be removed. The exchange of photographs continued as long as his office remained and I was always pleased to see him at his window when he was there. We would chat and I would pose for him after my morning shower; if I did not see him, he was only a photo away! He would sometime buy pairs of panties for me to wear, which I would gladly do, posing in them and sending photos to him. His e-mails were entertaining and often he expressed his desires, fantasies and imaginings. They would sometimes include pictures and I learned a lot and began to explore more. He introduced me to Literotica and told me of some of his favourite stories; there seemed to be so much I didn't know. If something I read or saw particularly aroused me, I was eager to share it with him and he would do likewise; his fantasies were often simple and easy to embrace, as were mine and we loved to share these intimate adventures in our own private way.

His predilection towards panties always appealed to me and I became aroused just knowing how he would react and respond. Despite this, he encouraged me to 'go commando' and tell him how I felt and oftentimes, when we met, I'd tell him when I was bare beneath. He loved to touch me and my bare pussy but not as much as I loved to be touched by him. As he scoured to find some sexy new panties for me to wear. If he could not find a particular something that he had been looking for, he would elicit my help. On one such occasion, I ended up making a G-string of pearls, copying them from a picture that he sent to me from the internet. I wore it for him, delighting in the new sensation that he had introduced to me. Inevitably we would end up making love but other times he would love for me to describe how I felt. This was a bit of a challenge to me as I always wanted to be with him, for me to hear him describing how he felt about what he saw. I was however, becoming more confident in talking about these sort of things, which to me was simply a taboo subject, prior to meeting my special lover.

12