My Secretary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

Karen grinned again and took my entire half-erect penis into her mouth. She licked and sucked, getting all of my cum. As I began to stiffen, she pulled her head back and looked at me. "If I had known . . . If I had just tried . . . You know, this is fun! And I had to be an adulterous, middle-aged woman before I discovered how much fun sex could be! The priest is going to have a coronary when I tell him about this!"

We laughed and clung to each other. Finally we were both calmed down. "I'm afraid I didn't do a very good job of cleaning you up, Karen! You're still dripping like an open faucet!"

Karen laughed. "Let's take showers and move into my bed. I think your bed has had it!"

We wiped ourselves off on the sheets. Karen got off my bed and began to walk toward the connecting doors. "I hope you're not planning to shower without me, Karen! I was hoping to scrub you!"

"I need my own soap, and stuff! But you don't get to clean me unless I can clean you, too!"

We climbed into her tub/shower, and things quickly became stimulating. I already knew Karen's nipples were sensitive, but my gently scrubbing her breasts soon had Karen making her little pre-orgasmic cries. When I slid my soapy hand between her legs, she began to tremble as she climaxed, and I had to hold her to keep her from falling.

Karen returned the favor by gently scrubbing my penis and balls until I was hard. She stroked my penis, then stopped, then stroked again. She gave me her wicked grin as she teased me over and over without sending me into ejaculation. "I think I'll leave you like that, Bill! I'm not ready to fall asleep, yet!"

We quickly dried off and climbed into Karen's bed. I started to push her onto her back, but she resisted. "You're always telling people that I'm in charge. Well, I am! So lie on your back!"

I lay back, my penis sticking almost straight up, waving with the beat of my heart. Karen got between my legs, then leaned down and kissed my penis's purple head. She grinned, then squatted on top of me with my penis smashed between her pussy and my abdomen.

Karen began to rub herself against my penis. After a couple of minutes she began to make little moaning gasps, and I could feel my penis getting wet. A couple of minutes later I could feel that my penis was slipping between her wet labia, almost entering her at one end of her strokes, then bumping her clitoris at the other. Karen's nipples began to stick out, and her throat and chest got red.

Karen stopped for several seconds, then rubbed again, then stopped. She did this for several minutes, then lifted herself higher. My penis poked directly against her wet labia. I could feel the heat coming from her body against the tip of my penis. She adjusted the angle of her hips, and I slipped into her about an inch. She abruptly squatted down on me, forcing my penis completely into her.

Karen was taking short, fast breaths. She grinned at me. "This is one of my favorites! Chris always likes it too. Just relax!"

At first Karen just twisted and rubbed against me. She got more and more excited, and finally she gave her usual cry, "Oooh!" As she had a climax. I could see her abdomen twitching. She slowly calmed down. She repeated this several more times, coming to three or four additional orgasms, none spectacular, but all obviously pleasurable. Then she rested for a moment. She was very loose inside, and my penis was just sliding around in her. I was easily able to keep from ejaculating, even with her having climax after climax. "Now it's your turn!" She said.

She began to squeeze my penis and move up and down on me. At first she moved slowly, but then she began to bounce on me faster than I thought she could possibly move. Obviously she knew how to do this! I watched, fascinated, as her breasts bounced up and down. Her nipples were dark red and poking out from enlarged areolae. As she began her pre-orgasmic cries, I moved my hips in time with her motions and she quickly had an explosive climax, complete with a loud scream, "AAAAAAAAAAH" Her entire body shook and twitched for fifteen or twenty seconds until she finally calmed down.

I almost came, but the earlier activity had drained me just enough. Karen was covered with a sheen of sweat. Her eyes opened as she slowly regained control of her body. "What does it take to get you off, Bill? I can feel you throbbing inside me!" She gasped.

I grinned at her and began to move my hips, moving my penis in and out of her. Karen and I were soon synchronized in our movements. Her stiff-nippled breasts were bouncing again. It was a fantastic sight! She had another, quick orgasm. Before she could calm down, I began to move in and out of her again. She squeezed her vagina on my penis in time with my thrusts.

Before Karen had been almost upright, but she suddenly fell forward toward me and leaned on her arms. Her breasts were now swinging wildly in all directions as we fucked. I couldn't reach her nipples with my mouth, but I reached up with my hands and rubbed and pinched her nipples. Karen had a couple of quick orgasms, each more intense than the one before. We didn't stop fucking.

Karen's vagina clamped down on my penis in a continuous squeeze, and she began to move so that my penis was going in and out of her as fast as we could manage. She was moaning and grunting continuously, and this was too much for me. I felt heat and pressure building in my balls, and I suddenly ejaculated into her. "OOOOOOH!" I screamed.

Karen responded to my climax, and she shrieked, "EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!" And her entire body shook. But she continued her frantic fucking. I ejaculated several more times, each time accompanied by one of her loud shrieks. Suddenly she stopped her movements on my penis and pushed hard against me. I ejaculated one last time and she yelled, "AAAAAAH!"

Karen fell on me and I held her against me as her trembling body gradually calmed down. We fell asleep, exhausted, with Karen on top of me, my penis firmly locked inside her.

Perhaps an hour later I awoke as Karen got off me. I watched as she cupped her hand under her crotch and slipped quietly into the bathroom. I heard her urinate. Before the toilet had finished flushing, she was back on the bed. She began to suck my sticky and now flaccid penis.

I quickly became hard, and Karen climbed up and impaled herself on me. As she flopped down against me, I began to fuck her. "No, Bill!" She said. "We both need to sleep! But I want to fall asleep with you inside me - again!" She kissed me and was asleep in a couple of minutes. I drifted off too, enjoying the sensation of my penis throbbing inside her. Her juices continued to slowly drip into my pubic hair and down my thighs onto the bed. Her breasts and hard nipples, so different from Lori's, felt as if they belonged against me. We had truly become lovers.

The jarring buzzing of the clock radio jolted me awake. I had slipped out of Karen, and she was lying partially off me. We had our arms wrapped around each other and our legs were intertwined. In spite of our terrible morning breath, we kissed. It was 6:00 a.m.

We used a couple of towels to clean ourselves up, then called Room Service from our separate rooms to order breakfast. Then we shared a quick, intimate shower. Karen booted me out so that she could shave her legs. I watched, and this caused her to blush deeply. "Next you'll be watching me on the toilet! Doesn't a secretary get any privacy from her boss?" She muttered. We put on bathrobes just before our breakfasts arrived. We ate them together in Karen's room. I pulled off my robe. "Let's eat in the nude!" I said.

"Why, for heaven's sake? That's really . . . cheap!"

"Because we can. And because we're probably never going to get another chance to eat breakfast while we look at each other's bodies."

Karen shook her head, muttered something about bosses and secretaries that I didn't catch, then tossed her robe onto a chair. As we began to eat, I stared at her nipples, and when Karen saw where I was looking, her nipples began to become erect. "I can't believe you can do that to me just by looking!" She said. "I'm even getting wet!"

I took Karen's fork out of her hand so that I could feed her. Of course that meant I could touch her body as I did so! She giggled, and soon we were feeding each other, giggling and snickering like a couple of little kids. Well, I guess we were kids again, and somehow we had discovered the candy store.

As we were eating our toast, I dumped some grape jelly onto my hand. Before Karen could stop me, I smeared it all over her right breast. "Bill! Now I have to take another shower!" She complained. I reached over and smeared jelly over her left breast. Her nipples immediately got stiff and hard.

Karen laughed, and she smeared jelly all over my penis. Then we licked each other clean. As we became more and more aroused, our giggling stopped, and we kissed. Our hands touched and caressed each other's body. "Can we skip the first session?" I asked. "I want to stay here and make love to you!"

Karen pulled my hands off her and stood up. "Bill, we can't! It would be obvious that we were having an affair if we both came in late! We still have time to get cleaned up and get to our sessions. Even if we're a little late, people probably won't notice since we're not in the same session this time. But we've got to get cleaned up! And we've got to go!"

I followed Karen into the shower. It only took a couple of minutes to get clean, but we kept touching each other and getting more and more turned on. The soap squirted out of my hand and ended up at the back of the tub. Karen bent over to pick it up, and I could see her pink pussy lips in the hairy valley between her legs. The temptation was more than I could resist.

I pressed against Karen's behind and slid my penis into her, doggy style. Karen tried to straighten up, but I held one hand against her abdomen and the other against her back and kept her bent over. I began to fuck her.

"Bill, let me up! This is really low-class! Well brought-up people don't mate like dogs. This is . . . OH! OH!"

I had come part way out of her, and as I worked back in, my penis had rubbed her G-spot. After several more strokes, Karen stopped resisting. She was moaning with every stroke. She began to push back against my thrusts, twisting her hips so that my angle produced the most pleasure inside her. I reached forward and cupped her breasts with my hands. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers.

"I can't believe how incredible this feels! God! I never . . . Oh! I'm already starting to . . . Oh! Oh! AAAAAAH"

Karen had a sudden, body-shuddering orgasm. I stayed still inside her, and as soon as she was no longer trembling, I began again. "Put your hands on the end of the tub, Karen, and lean on your arms."

She did as I suggested, and we were both soon grunting. The shower continued to beat down on my back. I ignored it, even though my hair was getting wet. As Karen began to climb to another orgasm, I slid my right hand from her breasts and gently but firmly rubbed her clitoris each time I felt the head of my penis press against her G-spot. Her arousal was so primitive and intense that I couldn't hold back. I felt my balls pull up tight and my penis filled with even more blood with each stroke.

I held back as long as I could, but Karen's primal hip motions and grunting quickly overcame what little resistance I still had. I ejaculated four or five times. Karen clearly felt my cum as it entered her, and she screamed, "EEEEEEEEAAAAAH!" She shook so violently that I had trouble holding us up.

Karen's trembling legs were no longer supporting her, and rather than let my penis come out of her, I lowered the two of us to the bottom of the tub. Karen was on her knees, and I was about three-quarters of the way inside her as my final shot of seminal fluid splashed into her body.

Karen let out a loud moan, "UUUUUUNH!" She shuddered, then collapsed down onto her side. I had to pull out to avoid having my penis injured. I covered her body with mine, my penis against her leg, somehow keeping the shower from getting her hair wet. I could smell the sharp odor of Karen's urine. She lay in the bottom of the tub, trembling and gasping for breath. Her legs jerked every few seconds and she made funny little sounds of pleasure.

We lay together in the tub for several minutes. Finally Karen spoke. "I thought our doing it in the missionary position was unbelievable. Then when I was on top of you, I reached an even better climax. Until we just did this, I thought I'd been to the top of the mountain. Now I wonder how much higher I can go! I even lost control of my bladder this time! Now that's never happened to me before!"

I helped Karen to her feet. Her legs were still unsteady, but I held her against me and we kissed. "Thank you, Karen!" I said. "You saved my life in the building, and now you've given me back my libido." We clung to each other for several minutes, letting the water run down our bodies.

It was after 8:30 when we finally began to dry off. I returned to my room and was ready to go by 9:00. Karin was putting on her makeup when I walked back into her room. She was only wearing a bra and panties. As she worked on her face, I reached around her and began to rub her breasts through her bra. "Stop that!" She cried. "We really don't have time! You check out and go to your session. I'll get to mine in a few minutes."

"Okay, Karen. I'll see you later when our groups come back together." I kissed her and fondled her breasts one more time, and she returned to her makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror, then frowned, and I heard her mutter under her breath.

"What's the problem? You look fantastic!"

"That's the problem, Bill! Anybody who takes a good look at my face - particularly my eyes - will know that I've been having sex all night! Haven't you ever seen a woman with 'The Look?'"

I took a good look at Karen, and she was absolutely correct. There was a glow about her that proclaimed, "I just got laid!" Even her gentle smile gave her away. I kissed her again and left the room. What could I possibly say? I looked in a mirror, and I didn't think my own face would give anything away, although I did look different from the way I usually did. Satisfied? Sated? Something like that.

I checked my bag with the bellhops, paid my bill at the desk, and arrived at my session at 9:20. Lots of people were late and they were just getting started. Several department heads came in after me, and my late arrival went virtually unnoticed. I looked around and wondered how many other department heads had spent the night in bed with their secretaries. Several of the men looked really tired!

After an hour or so discussing "boss" topics, we rejoined our secretaries at 11:15 for a session where we worked together to solve several problems presented by the moderator. I almost laughed aloud when I saw Karen. "Karen, what's with the sunglasses? We're indoors!" I said loudly so that everyone could hear.

"I must have rubbed something into my eyes during the night, Bill." She said, loudly enough for everyone near us to hear. "They're so red and irritated I didn't want anyone to see them." Then she whispered to me, "I decided that looking silly in shades was better than the alternative." Karen's solution was brilliant. The sunglasses grabbed everyone's attention, and the slight puffiness of her face and the special look around her mouth went unnoticed.

We separated into boss-secretary teams. As the two of us worked quietly together on the problem, we managed to share a few intimate thoughts. "I'm wearing a tampon because stuff kept dripping out of me!" Karen whispered.

"My penis is sore. But I'm getting hard anyway just talking to you!"

Karen blushed. "My whole crotch is bruised. And I'm getting wet and my nipples are hard. I feel like I'm back in high school when I had a crush on my history teacher!"

"Did any of the other women have 'The Look?'"

Karen grinned. "At least three of them, not counting Doreen who makes no secret of her affair! Look at those two sitting near Amanda! They haven't talked much, and they keep making little sounds as they breathe! They're also making dreamy eyes at their bosses. But I think we fooled them! My nipples don't show through this bra, and as long as you don't stand up, I don't think anyone else will notice that you're erect!"

A few minutes later Karen remarked under her breath, "I can't believe I told you all that! Maybe it's because we were such good friends before we . . . I've never talked about stuff like this with Chris!"

"Maybe you should." I whispered. "Maybe I should be as open with Lori."

In reply Karen pressed her thigh against mine. I felt my heart go faster and I took in several rapid breaths. I was both relieved and disappointed when she pulled her leg away. My face felt hot. It was several minutes before I was able to speak.

We were seated together at the luncheon. We were tempted to touch each other under the table, but we were careful. I overheard several whispered comments about other boss-secretary pairs whose hands were obviously under the table. If anyone suspected Karen and me, they were disappointed by our conduct.

The workshop finished at mid-afternoon, and we made the long drive back to campus. During part of the trip, Karen and I were again sitting together in the back seat. Even though we were incredibly tired, we were both intensely aroused. When we occasionally touched each other, it felt as if an electric spark shot between us. My penis would tent my pants and I could hear Karen's breathing change as she squirmed in her seat.

I was tired when we got back that Friday evening, and Lori let me crash. By the next evening my penis was no longer sore, and Lori and I made love from about 11:00 to 2:00. Lori protested when I started cunnilingus right after I had ejaculated into her, but she soon had another orgasm as I tongued her pussy. Two orally-induced Lori- orgasms later and I was really hard again. Lori tried to roll over to end our lovemaking, but I entered her from the rear as she lay on her side. After we both climaxed, we fell asleep with my penis inside her and one of my arms around her, cuddling her large breasts.

In the morning I woke Lori by slipping my penis into her and moving in and out. "What's come over you, Bill? You haven't been like this since we were first married?"

"Are you complaining? Would you rather do something else?"

"No! But I'm just not used to . . . UNH! I'm going to cum again! OH! Do that again! AAAH! My God! AAAAAAAAAH!" Lori had her most violent orgasm in several years. She, like Karen, really liked me to make love to her from behind. Love? Was I in love with both women? How was that possible? I continued fucking Lori and we both came together, much too loudly, probably waking the kids. But for the first time since I had left the hospital, I had made love to Lori without dreaming I was inside Karen.

Even though it was a school night, Lori and I made love again Sunday evening. And again every evening for the next several weeks, with long bouts of lovemaking on the weekends. We had clean sheets on the bed every night! Lori didn't complain about the extra laundry, but she blushed when I pointed that out to her!

Then there was Karen. She and I had made love and slept together for more than twelve hours. I wondered if we would ever get another chance to be so intimate. It was almost impossible to ever have a really personal conversation at work, and going away together would only risk discovery.

I now could visualize her entire body, even covered with her usual non-revealing clothes. Her dresses couldn't hide the shape of her hips and thighs, and I was certain I could see her breasts moving under her clothes. Whenever we talked, we stared deeply into each other's eyes. I was almost always erect when I was around her. She was so incredibly attractive! How could I have failed to notice her beauty for all those years?

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers