My Secretary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

More sex with Karen seemed to be an impossibility. However, one day several weeks after the workshop, Karen came into my office with some letters for me to sign. As she handed them to me she whispered, "In case you were worried, my period came right on time."

"I wasn't worried, but thanks for telling me. But now I'm thinking about what we did, and I'm getting hard!" I whispered to her.

Karen grinned. "My nipples are stiff and I can feel my panties getting wet! I still feel like I did when I had a mad crush on one of my teachers in high school!" She whispered back. I turned to face her, and I felt an overwhelming desire to kiss her. Karen felt it too, but she gently shook her head and stepped away. "Somebody could easily see us!" She said. She quickly left my office.

About a month later, we managed a few words in the copying room as the copier loudly ka-chunked out something Karen was working on. "Chris doesn't know what hit him! We haven't had so much sex since our honeymoon! And he says he likes me being really noisy!" Karen whispered, and looked at me strangely concerned, probably about my being jealous.

"Lori, too! Even with the kids underfoot, we haven't been this active since the first year we were married!"

"It used to be difficult for us during my fertile days. We had to abstain since the Church won't let us use birth control. Now we switch to oral sex whenever we think I might get pregnant. The Church doesn't approve of that, either, but Chris really likes it! And when those days are past, the regular sex is even better!" Karen's concerned look had vanished and she suddenly blushed and looked away. I thought I knew what she was thinking.

"So you've introduced Chris to doggy-style?"

Karen turned scarlet! She nodded, but didn't look at me. "We did it so long Sunday morning that we would have missed Mass except the kids started banging on our bedroom door!" She whispered. "I just never imagined . . . " She left that thought unfinished.

We stood silently, looking at each other as the machine chugged on. "How about your priest? Did you confess everything?" I asked.

Karen's mouth rippled and I thought she was going to laugh. She quickly brought herself under control. "The first time I spent nearly twenty minutes in the confessional, and I thought he was going to have a stroke! Now I just confess the 'unnatural acts' Chris and I do, and it doesn't take as long. He's used to my sins. But I really shocked him with what you and I did! Particularly since I enjoyed it so much and didn't feel guilty!"

I stared into her eyes. "Do you regret it, Karen?"

She grinned. "Not for a minute! I just sometimes wish we could . . ."

The thought went unfinished as well because we heard someone else coming into the room. But I understood. I began shuffling papers while Karen waited for her job to finish. "I just sometimes wish we could do the same thing, Karen!" I thought to myself. But how?

Concluded in Chapter 3.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers