My Servant

Story Info
She meets her Master in person for the first time.
1.4k words
4.15
32.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time we had met properly and I wanted it to go perfectly ... she arrived at my house wearing exactly what I had ordered her to wear, a long black dress and a simple blouse, no bra and no panties. She walked into the room and immediately stripped for me....

Master was the only word she said, I led her upstairs where she quickly lay on the bed.... watching me and waiting.... I quickly moved the table had set up with the things I wanted and would need ... I blindfolded her and tied her arms to the bed head, then slowly secured her legs to either side of the bed so they were spread... I quickly tied a rope around her breasts so it squeezed them tightly....

Slowly I run my hand up the inside of her leg ... feeling her body quiver ... she is now helpless before me... a toy for me to use how I want.... I slowly traced my finger over her soft pussy lips, they were already wet, and my fingertip spread them ever so gently as she moaned softly.... her body tensing as I slowly pushed one finger inside her....

"Please" she said ... begging... "I'm so wet, please fuck me" I slapped her legs hard ... "You will only speak when asked to ... and you will call me Master at all times...." I reach across and pinch her nipples hard.... making her squeal as I do....

I grabbed a very large vibrator from the selection I have ready and quickly insert it deep into her pussy, turning it onto full... "You will tell me when you are about to cum servant ... and you will not do so until I say you can ... is that clear..." you meekly said yes as I begin sliding it in and out of you listening as your moans turn into soft cries....

I can see your juices coating the vibrator as it slides in and out of you faster and faster.... I slowly push my finger inside you as well.... coating it your jucies then slowly dip it in your mouth, letting you taste your own juices...

You moan.... gasping out that you are about to cum ... I quickly pull the vibrator out of your soaking pussy, denying you that release you so desperately crave.... I slowly pinch your nipples again and kiss them.... positioning my hard cock at your mouth.... I order you to take me in and do the best cock sucking you have ever done.

I groan softly as I feel my shaft enter your mouth, the suction is incredible, your tongue sliding over the sensitive head and underside of my shaft... tied down to the bed as you are you cannot move very much but enough to work your head on my shaft, I raise myself over you and thrust myself deeper into your mouth...

As your mouth works on my shaft I slowly play with your pussy, my thumb rubbing over your wet slit and then your clit, making your hips buck up against my hand as you suck my shaft harder and harder.... I can feel the cum building in me.... its going to be big.... I slowly draw myself out of you mouth....

"Would you like to cum now my servant....?"

"Yes Master, Please"

"Tell me what you want and where my servant...."

"I want your cock, I want it in my burning pussy, please Master, I need it, I need your cock and your cum inside me...."

I slam my shaft deep inside her making her cry out as she is rewarded with the cock she desired so much, the long thick shaft of my erect cock splitting her open and filling her so she screams in pleasure and in a little pain as it splits her open wider than she has ever been.

I raise myself over her, she is tied in such a way that she cannot move her body, there is no way to resist the hard fucking I give her, she cannot see what is going on as my body rises and falls over her, my hard cock slamming in and out of her, over and over, thrust after thrust, ploughing in and out of her, filling her till she cums herself, her juices slick and hot around my rod. I hammer myself in and out of her defenseless body, enjoying the power of control.

As I fell myself beginning to reach my own climax I give the ropes around her breasts a swift tug, making her gasp, the sudden pain sending her over the edge again, her pussy clamping down around my shaft, milking me as I begin flooding her hot cunt with my cum, blast after blast filling her over and over till she is full....

I slowly withdraw my semi hard cock from her full pussy, groaning slightly as I feel myself slowly slide out, the cum slipping to slide down over her ass crack, I slowly undo her restraints.... she reaches for the blindfold.... I quickly slap her hand away...

"Have I told you we are finished yet servant...? I think not.... now get onto your hands and knees and do not do anything untill I tell you to...."

As she kneels there she can feel the hot cum slowly slipping out her pussy and down the insides of her legs... I reached over and grabbed the largest vibrator I have and reach between her legs, this is 10inches long and 4 inches wide.... I rub it back and forth in our combined juices and begin forcing into her soaking slit, the juices ease it in slightly but I can feel her entire body shaking as the enormous vibrator inches its way inside her....

Soon its full length has been forced into her ... her legs are trembling as she tries to remain still, I slowly turn the vibrator onto its minimum setting ... as she feels this it forces a low guttural groan out of her throat.... her face falling into the pillows ... leaving her ass up in the air.... I tie a rope around her waist and loop it back through her legs placing over the end of the vibrator so it keeps it forced in.....

I reach over and grab the tube of lubricant and slowly begin working it into your cum covered ass.... working it all around the edge and deep inside.... I know you have never done anal and I don't want to hurt you too much.... I slowly press my hard cock against your tightly clenched asshole....

I hear you cry out and press harder, my now fully erect cock slowly forcing its way into you.... I hear you cry out again, your body trembling as you cum from the vibrator, your body is almost convulsing now as you cum again and again, my cock now an inch into your ass, I groan as I slowly force myself into you....

I grip your hips hard as I pull you back onto me, kneeling behind you I can feel my cock moving deeper and deeper inside you... I groan and thrust forward hard, you scream... my body now pressed against yours as I feel myself buried deep inside your tight ass, no longer a virgin ass....

You are gasping into the pillows as you keep cumming, your body exhausted.... I can feel how tight your ass is.... I know I won't last long ... I draw myself out and thrust back in, moving slowly then picking up pace as I slam in and out of you, groaning as I quickly fuck your ass....

"Yes.... here I cum my servant...."

"Please Master Please.... " Your babbling almost incoherent, you can no longer think, just the waves of pleasure and pain wracking your body, driving you beyond control....

I grip your hips hard, my fingers digging in as I unload myself deep into ass, my body shaking from the intensity of my climax, I pull out as spray the last of my load over your ass crack and up your back....

I shiver.... moving round I press my softening cock against your lips, and you take me into your mouth slwoly sucking me clean....

I lift you and take you downstairs where a bath has been run, I quickly untie the ropes making you gasp as circulation rushes back, your body trembling as I remove the vibrator and slowly lie you down in the water....

"What do you say servant?"

"Thank you Master..."

"That's good, now clean yourself up, I have plans and you must be ready in 1 hr, there are clothes upstairs...."