My Servant Ch. 02

Story Info
Her servitude continues.
1.1k words
4.22
21.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly went upstairs and was soon dressed, a short black dress, no panties, a black bra and white blouse so it showed through... her breasts heavy and large against the front of the blouse...

She walked stiffly as she had the plug in her ass and had cleaned herself out as well, as she walked down stairs the taxi arrived... Nick pulled her skirt up and ran his finger over her damp slit...

"Good... I'm glad to see you can do as you are told."

They sat in the taxi and Nick pulled her skirt up till it almost reveled her naked pussy to the taxi driver, slapping her hand as she tried to pull it down. They arrived at the cinema and met up with 3 of Nick's friends. They all looked her over, head to foot making her blush...

"Well servant, these are my friends, Tom, Phil and Chris. They know all about you and so you will do exactly as I say tonight."

She kept her head down:

"Yes Master"

All five of them went into the cinema and took up the seats at the back; my servant sitting down very carefully, as she sat it pushed the Plug further up ass. She moaned softly, Nick reached across and lifted her skirt and tucked it into the elastic so she was naked from the waist down...

Tom whistled softly as he got a first look at her pussy, it was possible even in the dim light to see the juices coating her lips. Nick reached across and slowly place a tiny clamp over her clit, her fingers dug into his arm as it was put in place... Nick dipped one finger in her then slowly drew it out...

"Now servant, when the film starts you will get down on your knees between each of my friends and suck them off, start at the far end with Phil..."

As it started she quietly slid to her knees in front of Phil, unzipping him and lifting his hard cock out, leaning down she began sucking him off, working his shaft hard and fast, tongue sliding over the underside, lips sliding up and down as she sucked hard and fast... it didn't take long till Phil blew his load in her mouth which she swallowed all of it.

Next she moved onto Chris, this time however he placed his hands around her head and bucked his hips up off the chair, thrusting his cock into her mouth as she sucked... finally shooting his cum down her throat...

She moved onto Tom, this time she took him all the way into her mouth, letting his cock slip down her throat, she began using her hands on him, working his shaft faster and harder and deeper into her mouth, licking and sucking till Tom was groaning... he blew his load deep into her pulling out slightly so the last of his load splashed onto her face, she wiped it off with one finger then licked the finger clean.

The cinema only had about 5 people in and it was a loud film, Nick motioned for her to return to her seat... she did so and spread her legs as she was ordered... he reached down and removed the clit, she squealed as the blood flow returned to her clit, but luckily no one hear her over the film.

Nick scowled at her, she was not supposed to make any noise, and he slowly withdrew a paddle from his bag...

"Kneel in front of me servant..."

She slowly got down on her hands and knees, raising her ass in the air, he raised the paddle and brought it down sharply, SLAP, she knelt perfectly still, though one person in the audience looked round, they could not see anything because it was too dark, SLAP, he repeated the slap on her other ass cheek, they now glowed red.

Nick slid down the seat slightly and unbuttoned himself, his hard cock erect and sticking straight up... He made her stand and guided her, the other guys were watching open mouthed as he guided her onto his lap... she slowly sat, reaching under to position his shaft at her wet entrance, then swiftly sat down on his shaft... feeling it rip into her as she sat on his hard rod.

She moaned softly and began raising herself up and down on his shaft, her slowly twisted the plug round in her ass; she shivered feeling this strange sensation as she bounced up and down on his hard cock...

His rock hard shaft slamming in and out of her wet pussy, hearing the wet sounds her pussy made every time she lowered herself onto his shaft... it was obvious some people in the cinema new what was going on as they were watching her bounce up and down on his cock... he reached round and unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it free, then the bra came off... he put the shirt back on but left all the front back on... she slid up an down his shaft quickly building to her climax...

Nick reached round his fingers working her breasts, squeezing her nipples... making her moans come louder and faster... he let her breasts go and let the watchers get a good look at them bouncing around as she slid up and down on his shaft faster...

He suddenly moved forward and bent her over the seat in front, standing behind her and banging his shaft deep into her pussy...

"What do you want my servant... beg your Master..."

"Please Master, I want you cum, I want it deep in my pussy please... Please Master..."

Nick grinned all three of his friends hard heard... he leant over her...

"When I fill you with my cu you will cum with me... understood..."

"Yes Master" She groaned as she tried to hold back her own orgasm...

Nick gave three sharp quick thrusts, slamming his cock as far into her as he could, blasting his load deep inside her... he felt her pussy clench around his shaft as he filled her with his cum and her low cry confirmed that she had just cum withy him...

He slowly pulled out and sat down... she turned round and took his softening cock into his mouth and cleaned their juices off him, then slowly put him away and zipped him back up. His cum slowly slipping out of her wet pussy and down her legs... Nick reached over and unhooked her skirt letting it cover her pussy...

"Now servant... you have 20 minutes... go to the toilet, clean yourself and you can play with yourself till you cum once... then meet us in the foyer..."