My Seven Deadly Sins

Story Info
What will you do for the sake of passion?
1k words
3.67
16k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I. Pride

Prostrate yourself before me, I wish to see my masterpiece upon your body. Wherever you go, you will remember me by these lacerations, these moments where I possessed all that you were; when once you were mine to do with as I pleased. I have branded myself upon your flesh; an inscription scored in blood and desire. With passion, I sculpted your body into the message that will be testament to my resolve. What your God bestowed upon you I have reformed; tempered into the archetype of my own vision. Behind your eyes burns a dark flame that can never be extinguished; as long as you breathe life, it will flourish, until it has consumed all that you are. You will experience ecstasies and carnal pleasures unfathomable to man, and you will feel the sting of loss and sadness. This is my gift to you; this is my curse. Wherever you go, I will be the shadow that walks beside you.

II. Envy

How many times have I listened to your tales stories of adultery? My mind thrives on every detail, every act, and every moment of pleasure. It should have been only me who you share yourself with. Tell me what you did for them, every position, every word, their taste, their smell, EVERYTHING. They feasted upon you without my knowledge, stealing from the table of my delights. What I would not give to use you as they did, to have you begging, satisfying me as you did them; I hate that you are a slut to them, and a lover to me. I want to be like them, having you like they did, doing everything that they did, so that I would know you. I want to see what they saw, what they felt, what they enjoyed. I want to see the satisfaction that flashed across your face as they pressed their wills upon you. I want to be those who you shared yourself with because they had a part of you that I could not.

III. Gluttony

My hunger for your body can never be satisfied; we exist only as precursors to sexual intimacy. To make love is an endless banquet, and my appetite for you will never be sated. More, always more; there can never be enough of that what I want and what I thirst for. Feed me, let me drink of you; take me to the limit of myself, where I another mouthful will end my life, appease my unholy need to have you, to consume even when I cannot go on. Stay; watch as my hunger wanes, and then feel it growing, overwhelming, pushing beyond what you dared to imagine.

IV. Lust

I crave the nourishment of your body, the food that sustains my own withered self. I am man; it is my instinct to subjugate, to dominate. I make no promise of love; we are animals following our impulses. My blood pulsates as I straddle you, my prey, and I will devour your body, feast on every morsel. I am the lion; you are the hunted. I seek nothing but sustenance and I want only my way. You know the sensation of being complete when the flesh is ripped from your body; you see the dark hunger in my eyes for your taste. It is hunger, nothing more; primal instincts that ravage in the wake of my desires.

V. Anger

You've pushed me to the edge and I have no choice but to lash out, to hurt you. I slap you hard, again and again, enjoying the sweet red blushes that come to the surface of your skin. Tears stream down both our faces. I yell as I strike you "Why? Why did you make me do this?" The mascara that adorned your face is smeared, and your lip is cut, the red liquid dripping down upon the cream blouse, between your breasts, glistening against your neck. Your bruised face is almost unrecognizable, but you cannot hide from me; I know you no matter what. My fingers wrap around your throat and I am compelled to tighten my grasp. I want you to suffer, to feel the frustration I feel; I want you to understand that I can kill you, crush you, and that it will not be an easy death for you. I want to see terror in your eyes, the fear as the breaths slowly leave your body forever. I want to see you beg, hear your scream, and realize that it is too late for being saved. I want to see that look of acceptance, of surrender to your fate, to your death.

VI. Greed

I want all that you are; spare me nothing. Give to me every moment of joy that you have experienced; give to me your life. I want to all that you are - mind, body and soul. Surrender all your thoughts; they are mine to do with as I wish. Your body is my temple, and I will care for it as I see fit. Your soul is mine, siphoned from you with every act of our bodies merging. But I want MORE. I want your tears. Every drop I will covet, treasure, relish; your misery, pain, loss, hopelessness, defeat - they belong to me. I will take from you what I want at any moment. All that you are is mine.

VII. Sloth

Time and space are of no consequence to me. I exist only for what I wish to do. Come, follow me, forget all that you have brought to this bed, save for desire. Leave your doubts and your sense of orientation behind. I am the creator of time here; a moment can last hours, even days, and an empty stairwell can manifest itself into my bed chamber at my whim. You exist because of me in this place, and the world you stepped out of matters no more. Nothing is of importance, only pleasure, only gratification of your every want.