My Sex Diary, 2010: Ch. 01

Story Info
It's a new year and the first entry in my sex journal!
3.5k words
4.4
16k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys!

I should start off explaining what this is (or what I hope it will be, anyway). I started reading Literotica along time ago and I figured that it was time that I gave something back to all the people whose work I was reading. Not to say that I'm a really good writer or anything, but you get what I mean. So this year I've decided to try out and write a blog of sorts on Literotica. It's not really a normal blog; obviously because it's on here it's going to have a bit of a twist. No prizes for guessing what I'll be talking about most of the time.

Before really start though I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name's Jennifer Bridges. I'm 20 years old. I won't tell you where I live (not even the state) because that's actually my real name, so... heh. I'm pretty good looking (though I say so myself). I'm slim, fit, in pretty good shape. My hair's just a bit longer than shoulder length. It's a dark chocolaty-brown color. It's in good condition because I take care of it, like anyone should. I've got blue eyes. I'm about 5'7". Breast size... I'm a 34B which is pretty nice. They're nice and perky. My nipples are pink and large. My butt's alright. It's a little on the big side, but most guys like it. I'm happy with it. All that description is so you can imagine me when I'm doing the nasty.

I did cheerleading in high school but don't anymore. I was a bit of a bookworm but I guess I've always been really popular. It just sounds weird to say it, but I've always had a lot of friends, and a few close friends that I love to bits and I'm really thankful for.

I enjoy writing, which is why I'm doing this, I think. I started writing a proper erotic story but it's hard to get around to it every day, where as this sex blog is nice, because it will also hopefully be a place to clear my thoughts -- kind of like a diary. I've always been pretty open with my sexuality. I'd like to think I'm not a slut but I've been called one plenty before. A part of me doesn't mind it but I actually really hate being called that. It's not that I try to sleep around; it's just that when I feel attracted to somebody I'm not afraid to express it. And, honestly, it's not that I've had sex with a lot of guys, it's just that it's been well publicized I guess.

So this is basically going to be what it sounds like. The New Year was kind of a perfect time to start. I think this is how I'll do it: every time something significant happens I'll write it up in all its juicy details from my perspective for you to read. Capiche? The only thing is that it still requires time to write stuff up, and maybe I don't want to write stuff up (you understand), and I can foresee missing some days when I'm just too busy. So there'll probably be a backlog at some point.

I'll try to be as honest and disconnected from it as possible when I'm writing about it, okay? It's hard obviously because everything's coming from my perspective. It's already weird for me, reading back what I've written, because what I'm doing feels so dirty or... wrong, somehow.

One last thing before I get to what happened today: I need support when I'm doing this. If you like what you read, please comment and rate the story, because it means a lot, and it tells me that people are reading. Obviously if there's not much response then there's no point me spending my time doing this every day. (Not to say that I fuck a lot everyday.) If you have any compliments or problems or criticism I'm fine with that and I'd love to hear it because it helps me do better as to what I'm writing.

With that all out of the way, let's get to it!

* * *

I had my first sexual contact with my new boyfriend today. He's the seventh guy I've gone out with and I'm pretty serious about him, even though we've only been going out for a couple of days, but that's a typical attitude towards a relationship for me.

He totally cornered me in my bedroom.

His name's Matt. He's tall and good looking. He's the same age as me; we were born in the same month. He's not that athletic but he's thin. He's really into guy stuff. I met him at Candice's New Year party. Candice and I go way back, and I think Matt got invited because he's her boyfriend's friend, although I'm not quite sure. I might have that mixed up. We were looking at each other all night and eventually I smiled at him and he worked up the balls to come over. We really hit it off and we talked ever since. It turns out we go to the same college and he only lives a few blocks away from me. The whole situation reminds me of the High School sweetheart thing when a girl goes out with a guy who lives just down the road. It's sweet.

And Matt's sweet as well. He's really caring and compassionate, the most out of any of the guys I've dated. That might be his personality or it might be his age, because 20 is usually the age where guys learn that giving a crap might actually help make the relationship easier. But mostly it's him, I think.

So I invited him over to my place. I hadn't intended to get into any sexual situation with him. We talk a lot, even more than is normal for a relationship that's only eight days old. He's a good talker and a good listener, and I've already told him really personal stuff that only my closest friends know. It was just so easy to do; it kind of just slipped out. But he cared and totally understood. I had gotten sick of talking to him over the phone and texting, so I invited him over.

But he didn't really waste much time as soon as we were together in getting me warmed up. Usually eight days would not be long enough for me, but with him it was completely different. And it was the way he did it as well. He didn't make a move that was crude and he didn't say something stupid.

I was showing him photos of me and my friends that were on my desk. We were standing up. He moved behind me and then put his hands really gently around my waist, so that he was hugging me around my waist. It happened really quickly, and I only noticed it about a minute later when he rested his head on my shoulder and started kissing my neck.

It was sooo sweet! Usually this would totally repulse me, because it would just be too quick in terms of the relationship. I don't want to say that he was smooth -- he was, but saying that he was smooth kind of makes it sound like he had some really good pick up line or something. He made my heart melt. The way in which he did it made me feel as if we'd been going out for years. It was as if he was getting ready to make love to me, and this was make love foreplay, and I mean serious make love, not just quick and fast and quiet ten minute sixteen-year-old sex. He did it as if he was my husband or something.

So he's kissing me on my neck and I rest my head on his, inadvertently almost, kind of just an instinctive reaction, but this of course tells him that I'm totally into it, which I was.

By the way, I was wearing a gray zip-up sweater with a tank top and a pink bra underneath, and although he didn't get my pants off, just for the sake of it I was wearing tight fitting jeans and pink boyleg panties with frills on the sides.

As he's kissing me Matt starts feeling me up. It wasn't so much feeling me up as searching my body, learning my gurly curves and learning the shape on my body. Throughout this whole thing I've got my eyes closed, savoring it, because it's one of the most amazing things I've experienced.

I lean back onto him, letting him hold my weight against his body. His hands move over my sweater, up my waist and to my breasts. He gives the left one a little squeeze and I make a little noise, like a murmur, that totally escapes me, but it's a noise I just had to make.

While he's holding me he pulls away from my neck and puts his head on the back of mine, and he rocks me back and forth gently, so gently that it's hard to even make out. I'm totally hypnotized. Thinking back on it now I wonder what he was thinking. Knowing him, he was probably savoring it as well.

While we're at this lull, I'm like, okay, now I've got to kiss Matt. So I turn around and go face to face with him. And we lock eyes. And for a moment I'm lost in his eyes and I can't move. Eventually I collapse up onto his lips, and he just starts fucking my mouth with his mouth and I reciprocate completely. Before it was that really melting passion, and now it's just heat of the moment passion, and he's down my throat and I'm down his.

Somehow throughout all of this I lose both my tops. It sounds really silly, but I can't remember it happening. And when he's fumbling with my bra I stop because I'm wondering where this is going to go and if I'm ready and he kind of hesitates. I rub up my leg up against his and "inadvertently" feel that he's fully erect in his pants. (This wasn't a planned move but I wonder if it's not subconscious somehow.)

I know I've got to say something. "Matt, I really like you. But I'm not ready to go all the way yet."

Matt says: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"No, that's fine. I'm really enjoying it, I'm enjoying this. It's just that I don't want to go to full blown sex yet because I don't want to feel like I'm going too fast."

And I move my hand down to his crotch and start rubbing his crotch. His heart literally missed a couple of beats, I could see it in his eyes and I could feel it. I'm totally ready to see his cock, and obviously if I whip it out then at that point it means that it's either going to be a handjob or a blowjob, and I don't mind giving blowjobs to guys who deserve it, so I was totally ready to do that.

Thinking back now, I don't know why I said anything, because it sounds clumsy, but I said, "Do you want me to..." And I trailed off and kind of nodded down in the general direction of his cock while I'm rubbing it.

He kind of nods because, poor guy, what was he going to say? He'd never say, "Yeah bitch, suck it!" So I put him in an awkward position.

Matt's still got his hands wrapped around my back. I reach back and undo my bra. I totally forgive him for not being able to undo it. You can't judge on those kinds of things. My boobs pop out and his eyes literally light up. I lean back on the desk and give him a moment to feel them up before I go down on him. He was a big fan of the nipples, and gave me a major nipple stand or tweak or whatever you want to call it and my nipples went rock hard pretty damn fast. That's always embarrassing if you don't want to give away that you're really into it, but there was nothing I could do. Meanwhile I've got my eyes straight on his crotch and his package has ballooned in size. It's always good to know that you can do that to somebody.

He keeps rubbing my soft, supple flesh and he leans forward and we continue smooching it out. Matt -- good kisser, by the way. Confident, which is always important.

I cut it and sidle down to where I'm on my knees. Matt took a few steps back to lead me over to the couch, where he leaned against its back for support. First I undo the fly and the top button. I pull down his pants and then his boxers.

He was hairy, which is not something that bothers me. He was hard. He was really hard. And, pleasant surprise, his cock was longer than average. Not to do the whole typical erotic story cliché where the guys' cock is as thick as a Coke can and is eight inches long. He's probably about six, six-and-a-half-ish in inches, which is longer than the average which is about five inches. And he's probably a little thicker than average as well.

I start feeling him up and it's his turn to lean back and close his eyes. He has a beautiful cock, and I mean beautiful. It's like a work of art. I really like the male penis, and I like sucking on them -- maybe a child/dummy kind of thing? So I had to go onto Wikipedia to find out actual terms for the penis so I could describe it accurately. Matt's cut (obviously). The glans of his penis, the head, was really bulbous, and was pink and shiny. The part where the skin draws back and strains along the shaft around the head was fully stretched. He has a really big bulb at the hilt of his cock and his 'Corpus Spongiosum', the bit under the shaft that's like a road bump that's really soft, is big as well. All that adds to the thickness. And even though it's not a monster cock it's veiny as well, with a few hairs here and there. He was clean as well, and he didn't smell. (Pro tip right there.) His balls are pretty big, quite dangly, and are totally suckable.

My first move is always to lick at the head to get the guy going, so that's what I do. I kind of lap at it like a cat lapping at milk. He didn't have any precum going and most guys aren't that fast so it helps moisten up the head.

I went slow, teasing him, because I wanted him to feel it, and I wanted to make sure that he knew he was getting something special. First I took just his head in my mouth. I stroked his cock slowly with my right hand and weighed up his balls in my left, while I jostled the head of his cock around in my mouth and explored it with my tongue. He didn't taste all that bad because he was clean.

Eventually I tired of playing around (though by the look on his face he could have gone all day) and I took his shaft in my mouth. Me, the little nyx, the little blowjob expert. I start working him, and I mean hard. I wanted to stamp my blowjob authority right then. If I could get him to blow his wad in two or three minutes, and get him to blow his wad like no wad he'd ever blown before, well, that's a thing that garners respect.

After a minute or so he's lubed up well with my spit. And he's oozing precum. And I'm getting turned on, and maybe wet. (Which I didn't tell him about during our post-blowjob make-out session, but I can guarantee that he probably smelt it.) I felt that I had gauged his cock and its small curve upward, so I took him all in my mouth. He moaned slightly, and I think he said, "Oh, shit," but I was so into that that I was gone.

Matt put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me into him. I was prepared for that instinctive reaction from the male, so I moved closer to him and rose up a little to adjust. Soon he was pushing me back and forth with my natural head bobbing movement. A couple of times I deepthroated and took him to the hilt.

Being able to deepthroat without much discomfort is one of those things which gives you a reputation once the word gets out. And my ability definitely helped people's case when certain people started calling me names. But I know the guys like the warmth and the slick feeling, so I still do it, regardless of the repercussions.

I took my hands away from his crotch and grabbed his butt and started massaging it. I was in it. I kind of lose track of times when I get into it. But I was enjoying his meat a lot. I didn't look up at him but I hope he was looking down at me, hopefully in wonder at the sensations I was giving him.

I pulled off of him at one point to get a bit of fresh air. A huge gob of saliva came out of mouth and stuck itself to his cock. I looked up at him. In my mind my mouth was agape, and I was totally his wanton slut, and he was looking down at me hungrily, and after a few sloppy pumps of his cock with my hand, I went back to sucking him off.

He lasted longer than I thought. About six minutes in he informed me nicely that he was going to cum soon. I didn't say anything, but I guess he told me because he wasn't sure if I was okay with it in my mouth.

I felt the temperature rise and soon Matt had blasted some pretty thick goop inside my mouth. It hit the back of my throat and I gagged a little, perhaps gave a little cough. He groaned. I had done well!

As I pulled him out some of his sperm was still stuck on the tip of his cock, and it plastered itself across my bottom lip and chin. He laughed. I scooped it up and wrapped the sticky white string around my finger, and then offered it to him with a smile. He laughed and backed off, said, "No way!" emphatically. His soft-stiff cock bobbed about as he moved. And, like the slut I apparently am, I stuck the finger in my mouth and licked it clean. I now regret it -- I hope I didn't look bad or worse off for it in his eyes. But he seemed happy, so that was good. And I was happy as well! Next time I'll be less heavy on him and let the moment last a little longer.

I put my bra and tank top back on and we lay down on the bed together, him with his cock out. Once he'd tested the waters to make sure my mouth didn't taste too much like his spunk, we went back to eating face again. And deep inside I was on fire. He spent a few more hours with me. He told me how much he enjoyed it, and stroked my hair, which I like. And I told him I was happy that I made him happy, and that I wanted to see him more often, even though that was a weird thing to say because we'd been going out for eight days and had seen him for most of those eight days. I guess what I meant was that I wanted him more often, but I couldn't say it, and I'm pretty sure he understood. I would have spent a lot more time with him that night but I had to go to work. (I'm a waitress at a popular restaurant in town. Yes, it's popular because of me. They serve food as well. Wink, wink. Just kidding.)

* * *

Should I bore you with the tale of how when I got back home I felt myself off? It seems kind of weird to describe it, and I'm not sure I really want to, because I used my fingers and it's kind of intimate on a really personal level. Not that sucking off a guy that I really like isn't, but you know what I mean. This has run long though, so I won't regale you, dear reader. Maybe I'll save it for another time, if you're nice.

It started by rubbing myself impatiently. Then eventually I got in bed and just crammed a few fingers between my lips and thought of Matt.

There. That's enough for one entry.

* * *

Remember to send me your feedback so I know if there are people out there who want to hear more! Or you can just vote.