My Sex Life Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," Katie wailed, "I want to sit on your face." I rolled over on to my back and Katie straddled my head with her legs, her pussy hovering tantalisingly close above my face. I reached up to grab her hips. As I pulled her towards me my tongue slid between her glistening, enflamed lower lips. Her juices flowed over my face, coating me with their warm stickiness as she ground her cunt against my mouth.

I reached up to play with her tits as my tongue danced over her clit. As I squeezed her nipples between my fingers I was rewarded with a lust filled "Yesss!"

Katie's hips began to buck. I pushed her tits firmly together and sucked her clit into my mouth. I flicked its tip with my tongue and Katie began to moan more and more loudly. "Don't stop!" She yelled, "Oh Julie, don't stop!" Her body shook more and more violently. Each touch of my tongue made her flinch reflexively. I pressed my tongue firmly against her clit and moved it slowly from side to side, holding Katie at the peak of her climax.

Suddenly she was gone. She rolled away and lay down beside me. "Fuck! That was wonderful," she sighed into my ear then kissed me soundly. Her tongue licked over my face, cleaning away her juices.

We lay there for a while, just holding each other close, basking in the afterglow of the experience. By the time we'd recovered enough to get ready for bed, we were both exhausted and it was nearly midnight (not too late for a 'school night' if only we still had school to go to when we got up and not our respective jobs).

We snuggled up in each others' arms and it felt good to have her warm, soft body pressed firmly against mine as I drifted off to sleep, bringing to a close what had been altogether a pretty bloody amazing weekend.