My Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
He watched his brother give a blow job.
1.1k words
4.09
102.6k
26
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
193 Followers

This story is purely fiction, all made up for my masturbatory habits and fun. This is chapter 1, if you do not like gay, lesbian, bisexual, straight and incest as well as a few other fetishes that will be in future chapters, then do not read on. On the other hand, please vote for this story and contact me if you like it, I would love to hear from you, good or bad, but especially if it helps you get off and want to chat about it.

~~~

I walked into my bedroom, tired from work today. I dropped onto my bed wearily to relax before dinner time. It was only a few minutes before I was asleep.

I awoke to a noise, although faint, I must not have been sleeping too soundly. It was a soft sound but still a distinct one. Hard breathing and grunting is unmistakable. Shaking the cobwebs from my head, I slowly got out of bed and gently walked over to the door between my room and the shared bathroom.

Slowly I put my ear to the door to listen closer and to see if I could figure out what exactly was going on behind that door. I slide down to the floor onto my knees, time to look through the keyhole and see what's really going on.

As my eye came level to the hole, it took a second to focus and to realize what I was seeing.

~~~~

"Oh Yeah... that's fucking incredible." My brother's best friend whispered. "Yeah just like that dude."

My brother was on his knees in front of his best friend. My brother was giving his best friend John a blowjob. And I was witnessing this through the keyhole of my bathroom door.

I didn't know my younger brother was gay. He always talked about girls at his high school openly, who he was dating and who he was hoping to get into the back seat on his old Ford Crown Vic. I knelt and looked on transfixed watching my 18 year old brother Gary bob his head up and down on John's cock. And then, for the life of me.....I was hard and rubbing my own cock through my jeans.

John grunted harder and louder. Gary took the hard prick from his mouth, just holding it with his hand and shushed him, urging him to be quiet. With a glare in his eyes, John pulled my baby brothers head back deep onto his pole.

I couldn't stop watching this erotic image with my left eye and rubbing my cock with my right hand.

"Dude I am gonna cum!" John yelped trying to keep his voice down. Gary pulled the rigid tool from his mouth, jerking it as fast as he could with his hand. He kept his mouth inches from his best friend's tool and it happened. With a twitch and a jolt John started to cum. I saw the first shot take flight over Gary's head and out of my sight. The second and third shots I saw clearly land on my brother's face and lips. Quickly Gary licked his lips and dropped his mouth back down onto John's twitching cock, sucking all the sperm he could out of it and any subsequent spurts that were still coming.

"Ummm, nice." Gary murmured.

As I watched Gary then proceed to lick the cock in his face clean. Followed by the balls and lastly under the balls between Johns brown eye and his junk.

Gary stood and moved to the sink next to his friend. "Thanks dude, I needed that." John chirped. "Next time it's your turn dude."

~~~~

As quietly as I could I stood and walked back over to my bed and lay down again, all the while still stroking my cock through my jeans. I couldn't believe what I just witnessed, more so, I can't believe how hot it made me to watch it. I don't think I ever been this hard, and I am as straight as an arrow. I hadn't even thought of gay sex before as a turn on.

From down stairs, "Kids, dinner will be ready at six! Gary is John staying for dinner?"

"No mom!" Gary shouted back from his room. "He's going home in a few minutes!"

I turned to look at the clock next to my bed and it was 5:34. I had time to rest before heading down stairs for dinner. But my own cock needed attention now and I don't think I can ignore the beast in my pants. It occurred to me that I was about to masturbate thinking about my brother sucking off his friend and I shivered.

So I headed over to my computer and booted up my computer, turning the volume all the way down so that when it booted up my brother wouldn't hear it. It took a few minutes but I was quickly on one of my favorite porn sites looking at older women sucking and fucking young guys like me. One of my favorite fetishes, ever since I saw my mother naked and couldn't get over hot and tight she looked for being almost fifty. I loved the older women and incest fetishes and it never failed to make me cum fast.

I was stroking fast as the time until dinner was approaching even faster it seemed. But every picture I looked at and stroked too, I kept flashing to the cock in my brother's mouth. I tried to shake the thought off and only found myself more excited but distracted. My jeans were around my ankles bunched up with my underwear and I was furiously stroking my cock when I heard.

"Dinners ready!"

I exploded all over myself. Cum shot all over my shirt and hands, "Fuck" I thought. I have to get cleaned up and get to the kitchen.

~~~~

Minutes later I was sitting at the table in between my sister Becky and Gary. Looking over at the other side of table I saw my dad, and my other sister Sara. The only open chair belonged to mom who was walking toward the table from behind me and Gary. Coming to a stop at the end of the table between Gary and her open seat, she sat down two more bowls of vegetables next to the pot roast in the center of the table.

"Okay everyone, let's eat..." She blurted. But not before noting something on Gary's head and wiping it off her son's hair. As she sat down, I watched my mother look funny at her hand. The sperm John shot up over Gary's face didn't make it over his head, and now it was on my mom's hand.

I watched as I came to understand what it was and watched my mother smell it. Seeing a strange look on her, she looked over at Gary and blushed red. She quickly wiped her hand with her napkin. And shot Gary a look and a grin.

MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
193 Followers