My Sexual Awakening Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

Mr Owens would be blissfully unaware that we were deliberately exposing ourselves to him at this point. I wondered how often he had been watching us from his vantage point over the last few days, nervously darting behind his curtains every time we turned toward his house.

The men duly arrived home some time later, very eager to get on the road. A client of theirs had lent them an expensive convertible to use for a week. The client was a car dealer and this vehicle had just been traded in. Des thought he might be able to find a sale for it and he had all the paperwork and pricing details inside the glove box. The commission would be useful if he could find a buyer.

"I wish we had clients like that!" I exclaimed. as I gazed out the window at a large roomy Chevrolet parked in our driveway.

"One day, maybe?" Cathy mused as she joined me at the window.

We set off, Cathy and I dressed in our new togas, both comfortable to do the trip in light summer clothing. We chatted excitedly as we drove to the freeway, noting that Des had his camera and video gear readily accessible for any opportunities along the way.

Cathy and I sat in the back seat as we drove through the suburbs to reach the freeway. The wind wasn't the problem that I had earlier expected, when I had tied my hair back with a ribbon to match my toga. I was feeling elated by the open-air transport but the problem, as I saw it, was that the road was busier than it had been on the last trip. This would mean that the opportunities to flash would lessen, I realised. The breeze felt wonderful as I lay back into the seat and stretched out next to Cathy. The convertible was far more roomy than Des's BMW.

Cathy and I chatted away endlessly, planning our business and leisure interests and reliving some of the assignments over the last two weeks. We didn't pass many trucks on the road, but halfway to Maple Lake we stopped for refreshments at a convenient tour bus restaurant for an afternoon snack. After a quick visit to the restroom we went for a walk around the adjacent gardens. Just as we were passing a group of young men the wind gusted and blew both our dresses up. The reaction of the men was instant, whistling their appreciation spontaneously and watching us as we walked back to the car, no doubt hoping for another eye-full of two well formed naked bottoms.

The rest of the trip was punctuated by intervals of flashing a few unsuspecting truckies, all of whom appeared to enjoy the sight of two nubile young female bodies exhibiting to them. Ken was driving and Des was recording the experiences with his new camera gear. The large car was ideal for both Cathy and I to place our feet on either side of our partners' shoulders, much to Des's delight, as he alternated his focus between our bodies and the truck driver's reactions. We were all in a jubilant and fulfilled mood as Ken turned off the highway toward the lake.

This Story To Be Continued As: Addicted To Attention Ch. 1

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12