My Sexual Experience With Estelle

Story Info
A fictional account of a sensual evening with Estelle.
801 words
3.55
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the moonlight, Estelle and I were making sweet love, until Joshua came from nowhere shouting at me, "Get off my sister!", ruining the entire mood.

"That was the best sex of my life you maniac moron!! Get outta here!!" Estelle shouted, shaking her fist at him.

"I'm sorry about him. He's kind overprotective. Besides, the fool doesn't even know that I'm a grown woman and can make my own decisions. What a moron!" Estelle said. I chuckled.

"Why my sister? Is she that hot?" Joshua asked.

"You live with her and you have to ask that? And besides... she's not your biological sister," I said.

"Yeah, I know, but..." Joshua said.

"And, yes. She's just that hot," I said.

"Come on, Estelle. You've had enough fun for one night," Joshua said.

"But..." Estelle said.

"No buts. Come on," Joshua said, grabbing Estelle's hand and forcing her to follow him. She reluctantly did, waving seductively at me as she left. I waved back to her with a smile.

I went back to my cabin in the woods and fell asleep. Very late at night, I awoke to a loud rustling in the woods. I grabbed my shotgun and slowly walked towards the bushes where the noise was coming from, thinking it might be a burglar. It was, however, Estelle, oiled down and dressed in a hot pink string bikini. My instant erection was impossible to hide and Estelle picked up on it immediately.

"Why not invite me inside and let us finish off what started so beautifully, that is, before my idiot brother came along?" Estelle said. There was a seductive voluptuousness about her, one that I had not noticed before, even during our love-making underneath the moonlight.

I did invite Estelle inside. She was pretty much already undressed. I soon took off my clothes and laid on top of her. Estelle quickly wrapped her arms and thick, firm legs around me and gyrated her hot little body on mine as I pounded her hot, juicy, tight pussy with my stiff, long, thick dick, over and over again, pulsating in ecstasy with each powerful thrust.

The sex was awesome to say the least, but Estelle wanted more than just that. Her soft, luscious lips were like the icing on the already erotic cake. I kissed her lips gently, softly in bursts. Then our tongues met, wiggling round each other, dancing in each other's mouths in a waltz-like manner, touching and caressing each other, just as we were in heat and ecstasy.

As we continued to caress and make love to each other, I had the strong urge to cum, but Estelle would slow down on her gyrations and I would ease up on the thrusting.

After an hour or so, this tactic ultimately failed as I grabbed Estelle's little fat ass and with a powerful thrust of pure passion, I filled her tight, hot pussy with a massive load of jizz while passionately kissing her soft, sensuous lips.

This release of sexual energy lasted 5 seconds before we came down from the intensity of our union. When I pulled out, there was semen everywhere, all over her pussy, leaking out of her pussy and squirting out on the sheets.

"Oh! That was so good. And no Joshua to ruin the mood, either!" Estelle said.

"You said it, baby. My dick is still hard. Do you like it from behind?" I asked, with a naughty look on my face.

"You mean up the ass? Sure, why not?" Estelle said. This time, however, we were in a different position.

Estelle sat on my rock hard dick with her hot and gooey ass. It was so hot and felt so good that I nearly ejaculated right there, but there was only periodic squirting with the intense euphoria of her bouncing up and down, slowly and softly.

Estelle hunched forward and really began to bounce, increasing in speed and intensity. This hot, juicy hottie was going to make me cum hard if she kept bouncing and gyrating her jelly ass.

"Do you like it, baby?" Estelle said in a very seductive voice.

"I love it. And you, too! Oooh!!" I said, suddenly releasing a massive hot load of jizz in her ass.

She immediately turned her head and gave me the biggest, hottest sexiest kiss imaginable. My dick was still in her ass and it remained rock hard. I did not lose my erection even after I exploded inside her.

She stood up, and so did I. We took a long, hot shower together, playing with each other romantically and sexually, but there was no penetration this time, just playful seduction.

I went back to my room, with Estelle following closely behind me. We both collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep slumber.