My Sexual Liberation Ch. 01

Story Info
I do a workout video naked in front of open window.
2.2k words
4.39
33.7k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: The following series of stories I hope to write are all true stories from the last few years. The first story starts when I was about 20. So you have an idea of what I look like I am an about 5'4 Caucasian with brown hair. I was probably 110 pounds at the start of this story and had a flat stomach with a pierced naval. Despite my slim build I was blessed with natural D breasts which obviously helped me attract a lot of attention. I have pink nipples with pretty average sized areola. At the beginning of this series of stories I had my left nipple pierced. I was clean shaven at this point but at times I have a small landing strip. My ass is pretty small but has a nice round shape to it. Also just so you don't get surprised later I am bisexual. It's not my real name but you can call me Bree.

I am not entirely sure why I am picking this point in my life to start the story. I have always a bit of an exhibitionist, everyone I knew probably saw my first nipple piercing when I got it, but I got into a bit of a quite period of my life for two years after high school. I was currently just stocking shelf's at Wal-Mart while I decided what I wanted to do with my life. I lived on my own in an apartment but my then current boyfriend stayed over fairly regularly.

I would later break up with him but at the time I didn't know what I wanted. James was nice enough but he didn't excite me all that much. He wasn't nearly as sexually adventurous as I was and he didn't really like that I was an exhibitionist. Because of him I hadn't done anything particularly crazy in the past year or so. He tended to get mad if I indulged in my exhibitionism. For the record I also believe that being in a committed relationship doesn't mean you have to be monogamous. James wasn't on the same page and as I slowly liberated myself I didn't tell him everything. I feel bad about it in retrospect but he just wasn't the guy for me.

This brings me to the starting point of my story. It was an unseasonably hot June day with temperatures going over 100F and it didn't cool off much at night; not to mention I didn't have air conditioning. It was a Friday and James was out playing video games at his place with his roommates. For whatever reason there wasn't much going on with my friends and since I worked the next morning I decided to stay home alone. I actually like video games a fair amount but they already had four people lined up for their halo night and I didn't feel like intruding.

I decided to do one of my workout videos, which was a home zumba video with some stretching. I live on the second story of a small apartment complex and there was a larger five story building right over on the next lot pretty close to my building. I was horny and alone so I decided to see if any of my 'admirers' were home as I often left the blinds to my large picture window wide open when working out. I took a peek out the window and saw two guys in their mid twenties having a beer on their patio as well as an older fifty-ish gentleman enjoying a beer on his patio a floor below. "Perfect.," I thought to myself as I went to go change into workout clothes.

Normally I wear some spandex booty shorts and sports bra which attracts enough attention but I had to urge to be a little more naughty that night. First I put on bright pink g-string and a black push up bra. Then I put on a pair of cotton shorts that showed the bottom little bit of my ass cheeks as well as a thin white tank top that showed plenty of cleavage and my midriff. I wore the shorts low and my g-string a bit high so it was clearly visible.

Then I opened the two side panels on the windows to let some air in; I also wanted my neighbours to hear the video so they would notice me. I then started the video which opened with some stretching. I looked out of the corner of my eye when I had a chance and the two younger guys were definitely both looking at me. The older man seemed to have taken notice as well and already the attention got me a little bit excited. I was sweating sitting still and I was getting warmer once I was moving. I did my best to look like I was overheating and I wanted my viewers to think I did not know they were watching. I mentally decided that I still wanted to do this and started fanning myself with both hands. After I was sure that I sold how hot I was I peeled my tank top off my body and tossed it in the corner revealing my bra. I didn't stop there either; as I dropped my shorts to floor and kicked them away showing off my tiny neon pink g-string.

The video was at the end of the stretching section and one of the last positions was to touch my toes. I subtly shifted the position to have my back facing them so they could have a good look at my barely covered ass as I bent over. "If they weren't paying attention before the certainly are now," I said to myself under my breath. Pretty quickly after that the fast moving part of my video started going. My tits were bouncing all over the place as I was keeping pace with the exercise. As my boobs bounced sometimes an areola or two would start to slip out. I am not sure if they could tell from their balconies but I must admit the thought got me excited.

As I got to about the half way point in the video I was starting to really sweat. I was also having a hard time focusing knowing three guys were watching me jump around in my underwear. I started thinking about taking my bra off even though when I first planned this out I intended on keeping my underwear on. I was thinking how mad this would make James which actually made me want to do it more. Eventually the inner exhibitionist in me won out and I undid the clasp on my bra and tossed it away before I could change my mind. "So now the neighbours know what my tits look like," I thought to myself which got me eve more aroused.

As a side note I must say I am quite proud of my breasts which definitely makes me more confident in showing them off. I have naturally large boobs which have always attracted plenty of attention. I had somewhat of a hippy mother who taught me to not wear a bra and also to not be ashamed or embarrassed of my nipples. While I occasionally did wear a bra I believe the fact that I have gone bra free most of life has helped prevent my boobs from sagging. It may seem like a small thing but perky tits does wonders for a girls confidence. When I was younger I was too embarrassed to wear thin shirts without a bra but as I got older I lost my fear of thin or see through tops.

Anyways back to story on hand. My nipples were instantly erect after being exposed to the neighbours. Even though my nipples look particularly good while hard I hoped they didn't realize that it was because I knew they were watching me. Now without anything holding them back my tits really bounced around as I continued with the exercise. I turned a bit more towards the window to make sure they could see my nipples. I was even more turned on now as I felt like the view of my bouncing boobs from across the street must be great.

I continued exercising in only my g-string for a little while. Eventually, though, I said to myself "Why the fuck not," and slid my g-string to the floor as well. Now I was completely nude in front of at least three strangers! I was hoping they wouldn't notice how wet my pussy was as I was having fun pretending I didn't know they were watching. I continued on and finished the exercise naked; needless to say I was very aroused by the end. The video ended with some more stretches and I glanced out of the corner of my eye to check if I was still being watched. I noticed the same three people but I was too nervous to look around to see if anyone else had joined in. I was unbelievably horny as I twisted my body and let my fans see every inch of me.

After the video ended I fell to the floor on my back and I was very sweaty. Since they were on higher floors I was pretty sure they could still see me. I needed to shower and I really needed to get off. At first I thought I would just go masturbate while I showered but I was having so much fun putting on a show. I laughed at how at first I was just going to dance around in my underwear and now I was considering masturbating for strangers. My legs were already pointing towards the window so I didn't need to adjust to provide a good view. Eventually my libido got the best of me and I decided I was going to go for it; mainly because I knew the orgasm would be so much better with onlookers.

I slipped my hands between my legs and slowly started to rub my clit. I was already wet from before so I got into it in a hurry. I opened my legs up to make sure my spectators could have a good view of me playing with myself. With my free hand I started squeezing one of my tits and playing with my pierced nipple. I have very sensitive nipples so it didn't take me too long to build up to my first orgasm. I didn't stop with one though and kept going through multiple climaxes. I started to moan as the pleasure washed over my body. It was getting really intense and I started rubbing harder. My body contorted and tensed up uncontrollably. I gripped tight onto my own breast barely able to contain myself. I then hit a really powerful orgasm and squirted out on the floor!

Afterwards I laid on the floor for a little bit catching my breath. "I can't believe I just did that," I thought to myself while still fully on display for my neighbours. I am a fairly liberal person so I wasn't ashamed though. I mustered up the energy to get up and I quickly tidied up before heading for the shower. I must say it felt great to let out a side of me that had been bottled up for so long. I think I smiled during the entire shower.

Once I was done showering I dried off, left the towel in the bathroom, and headed back to the living room with a bottle of lotion. It was getting dark now and I had been gone for about half an hour so I wasn't sure if anyone was watching. I turned on the TV and got to work rubbing lotion into myself. I made sure to spend extra time on my breasts and nipples just in case anyone was watching. I thought about masturbating again before going to sleep but I didn't want to shower again before work. Instead I settled on falling asleep naked to the TV on my couch. Part of me hoped that someone would show up unexpectedly and see me lying naked on the couch. The thought of going and answering the door butt naked was getting me a bit worked up. I did manage the fall asleep and spent the night on the couch. If someone wanted to they could have looked at me lying their naked all night since I left the lamp on.

I thought a lot about that night and how much I enjoyed it as I was falling asleep. Even though my boyfriend was a bit of a prude that didn't mean I had to be. I should of realized at the time the relationship wouldn't last. I needed a man, or woman, who was sexually adventurous like I was or at least was okay with me being adventurous.. I would end up staying with him for a fair amount of time after this but now I wasn't going to let him get in the way of being myself. One thing was for sure, I didn't think I would ever close my curtains again!