My Sexually Public Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
We Meet.
4.4k words
4.43
52.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01

We Meet


What do you do with a wife who is five foot ten inches tall, has long legs, tight ass and big full thirty-six double d breasts that remind people of Heidi Klum and likes to show off her body and have risky public sex?

Love her is what I do. She is my dream come true and I would imagine most men's dream come true.

Her name is Joanna and I just call her Jo for short.

Jo has always been very sexual from our first encounter.

I met Jo at a local bar and was introduced to her by some mutual friends. We had some drinks and hit it off very well.

She was wearing a silky cream-colored blouse that was unbuttoned to reveal her ample cleavage. She was not wearing a bra so her nipples were visible and hard depending on the temperature in the bar or maybe her level of excitement. She was wearing a very short black leather mini skirt with a pair of the stockings with the seam running up the back of them. She had on a pair of very classy black stiletto heels that made her legs look even longer than they already were.

As she would walk around the bar, guys would watch her and she was hit on several times. She was one of those beautiful women that a guy feels like he really never has a chance with.

It came time to go and I thanked her for a wonderful time and was ready to leave.

Jo then stood up and said, "I really better go too. Can you walk me to my car?"

"Sure. No problem." I answered.

We walked out the door and to her car. I again thanked her and asked her if I could call her sometime.

She gave me her cell number and I opened the door to her car. She got in and I walked to my truck.

I started down the road and noticed Jo was behind me. I turned down the road to the airport and she was still following me. The road expanded into four lanes and Jo pulled up beside me. I looked over and she was motioning me to follow her.

Just down the road, she turned left into a parking area at the end of one of the runways at the airport. Since it was one am, there was nobody in the lot but cars were going by on the road.

She parked and I pulled in next to her. She got out of her car and walked to my truck. As I opened the door, she was already standing there. I turned to get out and she stood in the doorway between my legs as I sat on the seat.

She leaned into me and kissed me deeply and passionately as her tongue danced with mine.

She broke the kiss and said, "I had a really good time tonight and just wanted to thank you properly." As her hand began rubbing against my cock.

She smelled wonderful and looked so sexy in the dim light coming from the dome light. Her nipples were hard and then I noticed that her blouse was actually unbuttoned further than it had been. It was now revealing not only her cleavage but also the top part of her stomach. I could see the curvature of her breasts and knew right away that they were firm and taut even with the size of them.

"I had a good time also." I replied knowing I was talking to her chest.

I am sure at that time she knew I was a tit man and she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse until it was unbuttoned clear to the waistband of her skirt.

"I know you want to touch them. Please go ahead." She then said.

Not being one to pass on such an opportunity I reached out and wrapped my hands around her breasts. Her hard nipples were pressing against the palms of my hands as I slightly squeezed them. They were real and they felt firm in my hands. I kept my hands there as she continued rubbing my cock. Needless to say, my cock was rock hard and pressing against my jeans.

I apparently was not moving fast enough for her so she reached up and pulled her blouse open to let her beauties out. Her nipples were so hard that her areola was also puckered up. Her areola and nipples were a light pink color that nearly matched the color of her skin. I then placed my hands on the soft smooth flesh of her tits. She rolled her head back and moaned looking into the night sky.

I was a little nervous as the dome light was not bright but it was the only light on the lot and cars continued to race by on the road just fifty yards away.

She looked back down and unzipped my jeans. She reached inside and since I was commando easily found my hard cock. She tried pulling it through my fly but it had swollen to the point that it was not going to come through. While I massaged her tits, she unfastened my belt and then unbuttoned my jeans. She then pulled open my jeans and let my cock escape into the night air. She wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly stroked it as I leaned forward and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth. As I sucked on her tit, she began stroking my cock faster.

She then backed away from me and I regretfully let her nipple slip from my mouth. She then leaned over and headed for my crotch. I leaned back in my seat as I felt her mouth envelope my cock. Her warm wet mouth began sliding up and down my shaft. Her tongue danced around the head of my cock as I sat and watched her blonde hair covered head rise up and down.

I heard a honk from a car on the road that apparently had paid enough attention to realize what was going on. I was a little embarrassed but Jo never missed a stroke. In fact, she began sucking harder and faster.

I glanced across her back to her firm round ass and wanted to touch it.

I had to fuck this beauty now.

I pulled her off my cock. As she stood up she leaned into me and we kissed. I then grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back as I got out of the truck. I closed the door and took her hand and guided her to the back of the truck. I opened the tailgate and then turned her to face it.

She got the hint and placed her hands on the gate and leaned forward.

I grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up. I was pleased to see in the moonlight that the hose she was wearing were attached to a garter belt. Her ass looked beautiful framed between the taut suspenders of her garter. She was wearing a small g-string panty that I reached for and pulled down over her ass and legs. It fell to the ground and she stepped out of it. She then spread her legs apart to reveal in the dim light her pussy. I grabbed the base of my cock and guided it to her sweet flower.

It felt like a static shock to the head of my cock as it touched her pussy. I could not believe I was getting ready to fuck this beautiful woman.

I leaned forward as my cock easily slipped inside her slick, wet pussy.

"OOOOOOOO." She moaned as I pushed deeper into her.

She leaned further over until her forearms were now resting against the tailgate.

Cars were still going by on the road as my jeans were now around my knees and my naked ass was facing the road. It had reached the point where I no longer cared and in fact, it sparked the excitement even more as I sank fully into Jo's pussy.

"Oh gawd you feel wonderful." I groaned as I withdrew, to only sink back into her.

"YESSSSSSS!" She moaned.

I then began to rhythmically piston in and out of her. I could hear her juices as my cock slid in and out. I could also hear resounding in the darkness my groin slapping against her naked ass on each stroke.

It was going to end far too soon for me as I felt the cum boiling in my balls. I slowed down to try to make it last but to no avail.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK!" I groaned now throwing my head back to look at the night sky.

My knees buckled as the cum raced from my cock and as I planted myself deep in her. My cum exploded from the head of my cock and splashed inside this beauty.

As my orgasm was subsiding I noticed that Jo's pussy muscles were milking the cum from my balls.

I pulled out as my cock was going flaccid. Jo stood up and placed her hand to her pussy and let my cum dribble into her hand. She then amazed me as she held her hand to her mouth and licked my cum from her hand.

I pulled my jeans up as she finished licking her palm.

When she was done she asked, "Do you feel properly thanked?"

"I do. Is there anything else you need so you have to thank me again?"

She laughed, "I think I need some help tomorrow. How about dinner?"

"Sounds great" I responded. "What time?"

"I'll meet you at the bar about seven if that works for you."

"Works for me."

She leaned to me and kissed me again. I could taste the tangy taste of my cum on her tongue as we kissed.

"See you tomorrow." She said as she walked to her car.

She started it and drove away. I stood there for a moment looking into the night sky thanking God for meeting this unique woman.

I got in my truck and drove home.

The next day seemed to take forever to get through. I tried to keep busy but my mind kept wandering back to last night and then I would realize that I was wandering around the house with a hard-on.

It finally came around time to get ready to meet Jo. I showered and got dressed and headed to the bar.

I got there at nearly straight up seven and looked around to see if I could find her. She apparently had not made it yet.

I got a drink and found a booth near the bar and the door so I could see when she came in. It got to be seven thirty, I was on my second drink, and I was beginning to think she was not coming. I decided to wait and ordered another drink.

At seven forty, the front door opened and there she was.

She was wearing a trench coat that was open to past her cleavage. Her firm round tits were swelling from the opening. She had on a pair of red stiletto heels and again had on dark stockings. I was not certain but figured they also had the seam up the back, which hopefully meant she also had on a garter belt.

She walked in as if she owned the fucking place and guys all around stopped what they were doing to watch her.

I felt like the big dog on the block when she came to me. I stood up and we kissed. I let her slid into the booth and then followed her.

"I was beginning to think you were not coming." I said.

"I like to make a late entrance and it does take a while for perfection my dear." She responded.

"You do look gorgeous"

"I thought we might get something to go." She said as she slightly pulled open her coat.

I looked inside her coat and she was naked at least on the top. I could only imagine what was on the bottom half.

"Not a problem."

She grinned knowing I was more than anxious to see the rest of what was under that coat.

The server came by and asked what we wanted to drink. I ordered another jack on the rocks and Jo ordered a dirty martini.

"Do you know what you want for dinner yet?" The server asked.

"Yes, we want a dozen oysters on the half shell please. To go." Jo responded.

The server left.

"I hope that is ok with you. Oysters will help you keep going tonight. You are going to need the help." Jo said.

"Oysters are fine with me." I responded not actually liking them, that much but dinner was now not foremost on my mind.

Jo then crossed her legs and her coat fell open to reveal her legs. I then noticed she was wearing thigh-high hose.

"Are you naked under the coat?" I had to ask.

She simply grabbed my hand, uncrossed her legs, and guided it to her crotch.

She let go and my hand found her naked smooth pussy.

She grinned, "Does that answer your question?"

My cock was instantly hard.

I let my fingers play with her pussy.

"What the hell is taking so long for a dozen damn oysters?" I asked.

"Remain calm and just keep doing what you're doing."

I then let my finger slip inside her pussy. She was soaking wet and evidently enjoyed this public sex thing.

"You like risky sex don't you?" I asked.

She just nodded her head yes and moaned as my finger found her hard little clit.

She very nonchalantly reached out to get her drink as I dipped my finger in her pussy for lubrication and again found her clit. She jerked slightly as I did. She took a drink and I reached for mine and took a drink while playing with her pussy.

Little did anyone know that she was naked under her coat or that I was fingering her while we sat there. People were walking by and were sitting only twenty feet away at the bar.

Our server surprised me when she came up with our sack of oysters. She glanced down at my hand in her crotch and grinned.

"No wonder you guys wanted it to go. Have fun tonight." She said as she left the check and walked away.

I could tell I was blushing as my face felt like it was on fire.

Jo grinned and said, "Poor thing did that embarrass you?"

"Hell yes it did. It's not everyday I get caught with my hand on a woman's pussy in a bar."

"Come on let's get out of here." She said.

I slid out and grabbed the check as she slid out behind me. As she slid, her coat fell open and her pussy was in plain sight. As she stood up her coat fell closed. I turned to head to the bar to pay for our drinks and dinner.

The pussy flash had not escaped the view of two guys sitting at the bar. They were looking at Jo and grinning from ear to ear.

They continued to watch her as she went to the door to wait for me.

I stepped to the bar and one of the guys said, "You are one lucky bastard to have a woman like that."

"Thanks, I know."

I paid the bartender and then went to Jo at the door.

Once outside she said, "Follow me to my house."

My truck was just two cars over so I walked there and got in. I pulled out and followed her.

We had driven for about five minutes when we came to a four-lane stretch of road. I saw her arm come out the window and she was motioning me to pull up beside her.

She was in the left lane so I pulled into the right lane and up next to her car.

She turned on the interior light and she was naked with the exception of her hose.

My truck sat higher than her sports car so I could clearly see in. She moved her hand to her big left tit and pinched her nipple. She then moved her hand to her pussy and was fingering it.

"FUCK!" I said aloud in my truck.

She then sped up with the light still on. There was a big rig in front of me. She pulled up beside the truck and slowed to its pace.

I pulled in behind her as I heard the horn on the truck blowing. Apparently, the driver had seen her. I saw the window in the truck roll down and an arm come out and motioned her to pull over.

She simply sped up and went on. I sped up to keep up with her and we got on another road about two miles down.

We then pulled into a residential area and she pulled into the driveway of her home. She did not open the garage but parked in the drive.

I pulled in behind her as she got out of her car.

She was still naked except for her hose and shoes. She stood there by her car and watched me get out of my truck.

"Shit! Aren't you afraid the neighbors might see you?"

"The neighbors are used to it. In fact the guys look for it and the wives, well they don't like me very much." She replied with a grin.

She turned and said, "Come on in."

She walked to the front door as if she was fully clothed.

She opened the door and stepped inside and I followed her. She shut the door and headed to the kitchen.

"Damn!" went through my mind.

I had actually not seen her naked in the light. Last night it was dark and I just pulled up her skirt. At the bar, she had on the coat and outside it was dim with the exception of the street light.

Her ass was better than I could have imagined as I followed her. When she turned I stared at her tits and my cock got hard again. I scanned down her firm flat stomach to her shaved pussy that was merely a slit. She had a beautiful pussy. Her legs were unbelievable, long, and not muscular but tight.

"Get naked and we will go outside and have an oyster picnic." She said.

She stood and watched me as I stripped out of my clothes. I felt self-conscious doing so as she had not seen me naked at all. She had only seen my cock.

Once I was naked she said, "Very nice."

I looked down my body and my cock was rock hard.

"Come on outside."

"We're naked! What about the neighbors?"

"If you're going to run with me you better loosen up just a bit." She replied.

She opened the backdoor and went out with the oysters.

"Oh, would you grab a couple of beers from the fridge please."

I went to the refrigerator as she disappeared outside. I got the beers and went out the backdoor stark naked.

Her backyard was fenced but with a chain link fence and neighbors all around. Thankfully, most of the lights were out in the houses close by. However, that could just mean that someone was sitting in the dark with a pair of binoculars waiting to catch a glimpse of Jo.

She opened the to go container and pulled out an oyster and then tilted her head back and sucked it down.

"Wow, those are good."

I handed her a beer and sat down in the patio chair.

"Here you have got to try one."

I took one of them and tilted my head back and let the slimy thing roll off the shell and into my mouth. I then swallowed it.

"Aren't they delicious?" She asked.

As I took a swig of my beer, I nodded in the affirmative.

She then changed the subject.

"Look at my poor plants. They are all wilted."

She went to the side of the house and turned on the hydrant. She grabbed the hose and stood there in her heels and hose watering her plants.

She reached over and grabbed another oyster and swallowed it.

I wondered if she was as good at swallowing cum, as she was oysters. I had never swallowed cum but it had to be close to the same consistency.

She then took a drink from her beer as I took one from mine. She then surprised me by turning the hose in my direction and squirting me with it.

"Shit that is cold." I said.

She then kicked off her shoes and turned the hose on herself and let it run down her chest and across her flat stomach, "That feels great! I was burning up."

She quickly turned it back to me and sprayed me again. I got up from my chair naked or not and went to her.

She began laughing, "Oh no you don't"

She ran into the yard with the hose as I caught her. I grabbed the hose and turned it on her.

She then grabbed me by my cock and said, "You better stop or I'll pull it off."

My cock immediately got hard in her hand.

"So you think it is exciting if I pull your cock off?"

I pulled her close to me with her hand around my cock and we kissed a passionate kiss while the water ran between us.

She then dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I still had the hose in my hand and looked around to see if anyone was in their yard or was watching us. I mean it was nine and people would still be awake.

She then nearly swallowed my cock. I felt the head of my cock in the back of her throat and decided I did not care if someone was watching. In fact, if they were they were probably very envious of me right now.

She held the base of my cock and stroked it as I watched her mouth tightly wrapped around my shaft. Her blonde hair now matted to her head from the water somehow made her all that much more sexy.

I reached down to pull her up and we kissed again. I pulled her to the patio and turned her toward the back of a chair. She instinctively bent over knowing what I wanted.

I don't think she was prepared for me dropping to my knees and sucking her pussy into my mouth. She spread her legs further apart and I found her hard clit, sucked it into my mouth and then licked it hard with my tongue.

"OOOOO YESSSSS!" She moaned.

Her pussy was as sweet as the rest of her body. She was wet and not from the hose. I could taste her on my tongue.

Her pussy was smooth and as she got excited, her pussy flowered out as her lips became engorged with blood.

I licked and sucked her pussy as my nose was pressing against her rectum. I then let my tongue circle her ass.

"OOOOH MY GAWD!" She moaned again.

I went back to her clit and sucked it hard and flicked it with my tongue. I wanted her to come on my tongue.

12