My Sexy Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Her nephew shows up again.
2.1k words
4.47
107.2k
39
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers

Chapter 02 (Cat's view)

My nephew and I had a hot time a few weeks ago but I haven't seen or heard from him since. I guess we both panicked after such a hot sweaty night of sex not to mention that his wife came home pissed at him. I'm sure his wife would not approve of him slamming his hard cock deep in my tight little cunt for hours at a time. Oh well, I guess good things can't last forever. It has been so long it almost seems like a dream.

I did get to speak to Davey's mother about what had happened about a week later. My sister and I don't have any secrets. She was good with it. As a matter of fact she was surprised it hadn't happened sooner. I guess after all the years of teasing and sexual tension she said it was bound to happen. She asked me if he was good and I couldn't put it into words how hard he made me cum.

"I'm sure he was Cat! After seeing him fuck a girlfriend a few years ago I just knew he would know how to please a woman! Besides I hear him fucking Casey every month or so. He makes her scream so fucking hard then by the next day she is bitching again! I don't know why he keeps going."

I started to laugh. "Yea, that sounds like her. Once she gets what she wants she goes back to her old bitchy self."

"What gets me is that it is never more than once a month. If I had something like that I would be riding that big cock every night! As a matter of fact I might just go get my best friend out and ride it for a while since I'm here alone."

"I don't blame you sis. And I wouldn't mind ridding Davey again myself. Whew! He sure can make me cum hard! Anyway honey I guess it was a one time thing. I will catch up with you later and you have fun!"

That was almost a month ago and Davey and I still hadn't crossed paths. I had a very bad time at work for the past few weeks. I was working seven days a week and had little time to think about anything else. I was tired and looking forward to a couple of days off now that my project was finished. It was Friday night and I got home after 8 pm. My brain was numb. I hadn't cleaned house all week and I can't stand to live this way. I turned off my phone, put on some music and fixed me a nice glass of wine as I started to straighten up the place. I had slipped into a comfortable gown. It wasn't anything fancy but it did look nice. No panties, no bra just a slinky gown that barely covered my pussy and showed off my big tits. As I slid it on I put two fingers into my cunt. I was already wet. I pinched my nipples and pulled them up to my mouth so I could suck on them. Mmmmmm...that's good! Fuck! I thought to myself. I had better start cleaning or I will never get it done.

The wine was getting to me by 10 as I was finishing up in the kitchen. I had a few things in the sink to be washed and I was taking my time. Wash a glass, drink some wine, wash a plate, drink some wine, wash a fork, and drink some wine... I guess you get the idea. I was lost in my thoughts as the music was playing in the background and I was getting in the mood for a good fucking. I was tired but I'm never too tired for a good hard cock and the wine was helping. I was standing at the sink letting my mind wander about how good my big black dildo was going to feel getting shoved deep in my horny little cunt tonight. All I had to do was finish up a few dishes.

All of a sudden I felt someone behind me. I had been so lost in my thoughts I hadn't heard anyone enter my house. A familiar set of hands wrapped around me and grabbed my breast. My nipples became instantly hard. I could feel a stiff cock being pressed against my ass.

"Miss me?"

I knew who it was immediately! Davey!!

He moaned in my ear and kissed my neck. I was pinned against the sink as he pushed me forward. I caught my hands on the back of the sink. I could feel him rubbing his hard cock against my ass.

"Yes...you know I did. Mmmmmm....that feels good!"

Davey pinched my nipples hard and I moaned in pleasure. I was already wet and ready to get fucked by my 9 inch dildo tonight but this was even better.

"I have something else to make you feel good."

Davey placed his left hand on the back of my neck and pushed me forward over the sink then took his right hand and lifted my gown up over my ass. His knee forced its way between my legs forcing them apart. I could hear the wetness in my pussy as my pussy lips parted.

"Hold still....yea....just like that!"

I heard his jeans being unzipped and falling to the floor. I could feel the heat from his prick as it pressed against the fold of my ass. Davey then reached between us and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I could feel the head of his prick as he ran it up and down forcing it in between my cunt lips. I had not even seen his face but he was already shoving his hard cock deep inside my cunt.

"It's time for you to get fucked like the cunt you are!"

"Yes...yes....fuck me Davey! Fuck me hard!!! I need it! I need a big fucking cock deep in my little pussy tonight! Ahhhhhh...."

"Fuck your cunt is tight!"

I could hear Davey grunt as he tried to shove more and more of his cock deep in my tight pussy from behind. I couldn't move. He had me pinned against the sink and my legs were spread as wide as I could get them. I was at his mercy as he shoved more and more of his fat cock deep into my cunt!

"Give it to me Davey! Give me that fucking cock! I need it! I need it bad!!! Ahhhh... Oh fuck that's good!! Do it Davey! Give me that fucking cock!"

Davey pulled back and then forced more and more of his fat cock in me. Finally I could feel his balls slap against my clit and it almost made me cum right then. He had his cock balls deep in my tight little cunt and I was totally at his mercy!

"Ahhhhhh....you are so fucking tight!!!"

Davey began to slam his cock into me over and over. He was holding me by my hair forcing me over the sink as he screwed my helpless pussy from behind. I could feel every stroke as he started to pound my cunt over and over. As he pulled my hair from behind I looked up and saw my sister watching us. She was watching me get fucked by her son. I know she could see my tits hanging out of my gown as Davey pounded me over and over. She was standing a few feet out the window to the side. I could tell she had her right hand shoved deep in her panties. One of her tits were out of the top of her dress and she was pinching the nipple. At first I was startled but I didn't care. I had a hard cock being shoved deep in my cunt and that is all the mattered.

All of a sudden Davey's right hand came down on my ass cheek. SLAP...SLAP .....SLAP!!! Davey started to spank my ass hard!

"Ohhhhhhh fuck.....Yes Davey....spank me! Spank your little slut! Fuck me....spank me...make me cum on that hard cock!!! You're making me cream baby boy! Spank my ass! I fucking love it!!"

Davey pulled on my hair lifting my head as he continued to fuck me from behind. SLAP....SLAP... He was slamming his cock deep in my cunt over and over as he was slapping my ass with his hand! I looked over at my sister again. She had ripped her panties off as I could see them thrown down beside her. She had two fingers buried deep in her bald pussy and both her tits hanging out the top of her dress. She stepped closer to the window. My sister was standing only two feet from me now. I could hear her fingers fucking her horny wet pussy as her son was pounding my cunt from behind.

Davey continued to pull my hair back as he fucked me so I could not look away from my sister finger fucking her own cunt. We were looking into each other's eyes as Davey continued to fuck my horny little pussy. Having my sister watch me as her son had his cock shoved deep in my cunt made me want to be fucked even more. SLAP....SLAP.....SLAP!!!

"DO IT! FUCK ME!! I NEED IT DAVEY!!! FUCK MY HORNY LITTLE CUNT!!! SPANK ME!! YEA....DO IT!!! YEA...GIVE ME MORE OF THAT BIG HARD COCK!!! GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK BABY BOY!! GIVE ME THAT FUCKING FAT COCK!!! HARDER!!! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!!!"

Davey's cock was hard and fat and felt like a steel rod being shoved in my cunt. The cabinet was keeping me from moving away from him so I had no control and I couldn't move. He was fucking me so hard he was lifting my feet off the floor as he shove his prick deep in my cunt.

"AHHHHH.....SO YOU WANT MY COCK YOU HOT LITTLE BITCH? YOU LIKE BEING SPANKED? SLAP...SLAP!! YOU LIKE TEASING ME DON'T YOU? YOU'VE BEEN TEASING ME FOR YEARS AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE FUCKING YOU'VE BEEN ASKING FOR!!!"

"YES DO IT! FUCK ME HARD! SHOVE THAT FUCKING COCK DEEP IN MY CUNT! I WANT IT! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!"

I looked out the window and saw my sister cumming. I could see her body twitch and shiver as her orgasm overcame her. Both her tits were out of her dress and her fingers were still buried deep in her cunt. We looked deep into each other's eyes as she pulled her fingers out of her cunt and brought them to her mouth and started licking her cum from her fingers. The site of my sister sucking the cum from her fingers was sending me over the edge!

"FUCK ME LITTLE BOY!!! HARDER!!! FILL MY FUCKING CUNT UP WITH YOUR HOT CUM!!! FILL ME UP!!! YEA.....AHHHHHHH.....OH FUCK YES!!!! SCREW MY PUSSY!!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!! AHHHHHH....OH SHITTTT!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMMMMM!!!!"

Immediately I started to cum as Davey continued to shove his cock deep in my cunt and spank my ass. I could feel my cum running out of my cunt and down my legs as Davey continued to pound my pussy.

"I'M CUMMING CAT! YOU'RE FUCKING MAKING ME CUM!!!"

All of a sudden I felt molten hot cum begin to fill my pussy. Davey's cock had swollen even larger as he was shooting his hot load deep into my little pussy.

"AHHHHH.....GIVE IT TO ME!! I WANT ALL YOU'RE FUCKING CUM!!! FILL ME UP!!! MAKE ME YOUR WHORE!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! AHHHHH....."

I felt Davey shove his fat prick as deep into my little pussy as he could while he emptied his balls into me. Moments later I leaned over the sink for support as I felt Davey's softening cock being pulled from my cunt. His spunk was running out of my well worn pussy and running down my legs. I could hear it hit the floor as it dripped from my pussy. As I tried to catch my breath I closed my eyes for what seemed like a second when I heard the door open and then close. I looked behind me and no one was there. Then I looked out the window but my sister was gone too her panties still lying on the ground. I reached between my legs and dipped my fingers into my well fucked cunt. Cum covered my fingers. I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted the my nephew's sweet cum. Mmmmmm.... I was already looking forward to the next time.

Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers