My Sexy Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the toilet and I watched as she let the towel fall from her hands. She was still rubbing herself, though. She glanced my way and seeing nothing, I thought, she continued. Her legs slowly splayed out and her fingers spread her tiny lips and she reached down with her other hand and began massaging her clit. I reached for my cock and massaged it through my pants. I just couldn't help myself. She was just so incredibly sexy. I had long ago let the thought that she was my daughter fall from my memory. I intently watched as she slowly brought herself to orgasm. She didn't make a sound but I knew she was coming by the movements of her hand and her legs. She came in almost the same way as her mother. Except that her mother could shatter glass with her screams when she came. After she came, Beth began dressing. She had a pair of very short cut-off jeans and a pink spaghetti-strapped blouse on when she emerged from the bathroom. Beth mentioned nothing of the lights being off when she sat on the bed beside me. I, however, was glad it was dark. I knew she would have noticed my cock if they had been on. I got up and headed for the bathroom. As I closed the door behind me, I noticed that I could see Beth in the shadows of the room. There was just enough light to make her out sitting on the bed. But as the door almost closed, I could no longer see her, further reinforcing my belief that she could not have seen me spying on her.

I entered the shower. This time, the warm water cascaded over me where the night before; I was standing in ice-cold water. "Thanks Honey." I yelled through the door. "There's plenty of hot water tonight." I added. I couldn't hear any response she might have made because of the din of the shower. I couldn't get her out of my mind and soon I was jerking my cock thinking of the show she just performed for me. I came in a hail of water for the first time in ages. I had to suppress my moans and believe me that wasn't easy. I hadn't come as hard as I did in a long time. I quickly finished washing and turned off the water, which by then was turning colder. I stepped from the shower and grabbed a towel, only lightly drying myself. I stepped from the bathroom and Beth was sitting where I was before, watching the hooker flick. Beth looked at me as I came into the room. "Why do men like to look at girl's boobs, Daddy?" she asked. She caught me off guard and I just blurted,

"I have no idea, but it sure looks good to me." I said before I realized what it was that I did say.

"Does it make you guys horny or something?" she asked.

"Well, yes it does as a matter of fact." I answered. "Most men, unless they're gay, like to look at nice boobs. It has something to do with the fact that it seems to be taboo or something." I explained.

"I just don't get it. I mean the only reason they're there is to feed babies after they're born, right?" she asked.

"That's right, Honey." I answered.

"So why the fascination over them. They're little more than the udders on a cow." she said.

"Well, Beth, that's something of an enigma. Men have been fascinated with breasts forever. I read somewhere that men associate breasts with health. The bigger they are, the healthier they believe the woman is. And the healthier the woman, the better chance she has of having healthy babies. I guess that's why so many women have implants. They want to appear healthier to the male of the species." I explained.

"But isn't it kind of ridiculous to do that. I mean, take a girl in my class, for example. She has the biggest boobs in the school and she's always absent because she has asthma and can hardly breathe. It doesn't hold true in her case that just because they're big that she's healthy." she said.

"Yea, but I'll bet that when she's there, she attracts more boys because of their size, right?" I asked.

"Well, yea, she always has two or three boys floating around her," Beth said.

"Well that proves my point. Even though she isn't the healthiest specimen, she appears that way because of the size of her breasts. I hate to admit it, but I'm sure that you get your fair share of boys hanging around you, don't you?" I asked. She smiled a sly little grin.

"Well, I guess I do attract a couple now and then." she said, blushing slightly.

"I'll bet you're prettier than that girl, too, aren't you?" I asked. She blushed even more.

"I don't know, she's really pretty." she said.

"Well, I may be prejudiced, but I think you're the prettiest girl in that school." I said. Beth smiled broadly.

"Yea, but you're my Dad. You're supposed to say things like that" she said.

"Let me tell you a little secret. When I saw your mom for the first time, the very first time, the only thing I saw were her big breasts. At the time, I couldn't care less about anything else about her. In my mind she was just a big pair of boobs on legs." I confessed. Beth laughed. "But when I got to know her, I found out that she was smart and beautiful and sexy. Not just because of her big boobs. So you know what that means, don't you?" I asked.

"I don't know. What?" Beth answered.

"Chances are that you'll have big boobs when you get older. And because you're very good looking and very smart, I'm going to have to carry a shotgun around with me all the time to ward off all of those boys." I said smiling.

"Oh, come on, Daddy, I'm not all that" she said.

"OK, let's forget for a minute that I'm your father. Stand up and let's get a good look at you." I said. Beth stood up beside the bed. "OK. I already know that you're smart. I see your report cards. But because I'm not your father right now, I don't know if you're smart or not. Let's see what I could possibly see in Beth Bridges. Hmm, let's see. Well, she has a really cute figure. Her legs seem to be longer than they really are. That attracts the boys. Her hips are nicely shaped; not too fat or too thin. Good childbearing hips. Her tummy is flat and muscular. She probably doesn't eat a lot. That's good because I won't have to spend a lot of money on food on a date. She has a nice butt. Not too fat and not too thin. That's good because she doesn't sit on it all day so she must be a good housekeeper. Nice boobs. Boy, they're gonna be big when she gets older. That's good because she'll be able to feed my babies when they're born, but until then they'll be fun to play with. She's got a really cute face. Her lips are not too big, just the perfect size to kiss. Her eyes are nice and clear. That's good because she will be able to see clearly. And her arms aren't fat. That means she can do all the things I ask her to do, like get me a beer." Beth laughed throughout my little speech. I admit I was going for the laughs, but I was perfectly honest with her.

"Daddy, you're crazy." she said as she continued to laugh.

"Well, Honey, I admit I was trying to make you laugh, but everything I said was true. Boys don't know what attracts them to certain girls, but they are." Subliminally, they're looking for girls who fit into one or more of those categories.

"So you really think that I'm pretty and I have a cute face and a nice butt?" she asked.

"Well, I'm your father, but if I were a young boy, yea, you'd be one of the girls I would be chasing." I said. "Your mom was only a couple of years younger than you are when I first met her, you know." I said. "I guess that's why you remind me so much of her. You two could be twins almost. You look just like she did back then." I said. She sat back down on the bed beside me.

"So you find me attractive?" she asked.

"Well, yea, if you weren't my daughter, I'd be following you around like a lost puppy most of the day, just like I did your mother almost 20 years ago."

"Is that why you were watching me when I was drying myself the last couple of times?" My heart stopped.

"Oh my God, Honey, I'm so sorry. I thought you didn't notice. It's been such a long time since your Mom died." I stood and paced the room. "It's just that you're so beautiful and I haven't, um, you know been with your mother, and, um..." I was so embarrassed. I was pacing back and forth in front of her. Beth grabbed my hand.

"Daddy, it's OK." she said. "I kind of wanted you to watch me. It made me feel so good inside." she said.

"Honey, you did all that intentionally?" I asked.

"Daddy, I don't know if you've noticed, but since Mom died, I have tried to take her place. I've done all the things that she used to do, except one. I thought you might like it if I did EVERYTHING she used to do." she said. I had to sit down. My mind was glowing from the thoughts that flowed through it. Was Beth saying that she wanted to completely replace Jan? Did she understand that she was implying that she wanted to have sex with me? I had to ask before I got myself into a lot of trouble.

"Beth, do you know what you're saying?"

"Yea, I think so" she said.

"Tell me exactly what you mean, Honey, please." I said. She was going to have to spell it out, because I couldn't bring myself to think about what I thought she was implying.

"Well, Daddy, I have given this a lot of thought. Since Mom died, I have done all the things she did except for one. I have been thinking that if I let you make love to me, you'll be your old self again. I'm old enough now to understand what this means. I know that you miss Mom very much and I just wanted to make you happy. So, if you want to, I'll be your wife." she explained.

"Beth, do you know what you're saying? You want me to commit incest with my own daughter." I said.

"I want to, Daddy." she said. "I even spent some of my allowance for a surprise for you." she said.

"You've been planning this?" I asked.

"Yea, for a while now. I thought that the time was right and I went and bought a couple of things that I thought you would like." she said.

"Beth, you know I love you, I just can't make love to you. It's not right." I said.

"Daddy, why do you think I left the bathroom door open in the first place? Why do you think I masturbated so you could see me doing it. I wanted to make you so horny that you'd want to do it to me.? she said.

"Well, Honey, you succeeded there." I said.

"Would you let me show you what I bought before you start thinking too deeply about this?" she asked.

"Yea, Honey, what did you buy?" I asked. She grabbed a bag from her suitcase and went into the bathroom. She closed the door all the way this time. When she emerged, she took my breath away.

She was wearing a pair of red, sheer lace baby doll pajamas. I could see every feature of her body. I could tell her nipples were hard. I noticed the pubic hair that I had seen earlier was clearly visible through the material. I felt my cock jerk in my pajamas. "My God, you're beautiful." I said without thinking.

"Do you really like it?" she asked.

"Hell, a dead man would like it." I said causing her to giggle.

"I also bought these." she said and held out a 12-pack of condoms. "I might be ready to make love, but I'm not ready to have a baby, yet." she said.

"But Honey, you're my daughter, my little girl, my baby." I said. "I just can't." She looked disappointed.

"But that's not what that's saying, Daddy." she said as she pointed to my hard cock causing a bulge in my pajamas. "Daddy, I know that you'd never hurt me. I just want to be everything to you. I really need this. I need to know that you love me like you loved Mom. Please." she begged me as she sat on my lap. As she did she reached down and grabbed my cock. "I know you want to" she said as she wiggled her tight little ass on my lap. Between her wiggling on my lap and her hand rubbing my cock, I succumbed to her. To see the look on her face when I wrapped my arms around her, was all I needed. But it wasn't enough for Beth. She lowered her lips and kissed me on my lips. I was taken aback, slightly until I felt the heat in her kiss. I slowly started to return her heat. Her hand tightened on my cock as I started to French kiss her sexy little mouth. My mind raced.

Before I knew what was happening, Beth had her hand inside my pajamas and was massaging my fully-erect cock. I tried one last-ditch effort to stop her. I pushed her away from me. "Beth, we really shouldn't be doing this." I said. She started to cry.

"You don't love me." she sobbed.

"Beth, I'm sorry. I didn't know this meant that much to you." I said. I couldn't believe that I was giving in to my daughter and seriously thinking of having sex with her. "OK, Honey, please stop crying. You can be my wife for tonight." I said. Her face instantly lit up. She sat back down on my lap and continued from where she left off. Her lips were again open and our tongues were dancing. She reached for my cock again and this time succeeded in pulling it from my pajamas. I fidgeted, not really wanting to do this, but I knew it meant a lot to her so, I let it happen.

"Daddy, I want you to do the same things to me as you did to Mom. OK." she said. I thought to myself that if I did that, she surely wouldn't want to stop before we got to the real deal, but I agreed.

"OK, Honey, you'll be my wife for tonight, if that's what you want, but I'm not sure you understand what all that entails, do you?" I asked.

"I think I do." she said but she was going to have to learn the hard way.

"Beth, your Mom was a really nice person during the day, but at night, she was quite the animal in bed. She liked things fast and hard. Do you understand that?" I asked.

"I think so. You mean that she would rather get fucked than be made love to?" she asked bluntly. I was surprised and shocked by her knowledge of the difference. And by her language.

"Your Mom loved to say that word." I said.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'll call you by your name instead of Daddy." she said.

"Yea, it would definitely make me feel better about this. I could pretend that you are her." I said.

"OK, Jimmy, I want you to fuck me right now." she said. I smiled. She really did sound like her mother.

"OK, lets do this." I said.

I turned to her and grabbed her shoulders and gave her a long sensual kiss. I ran my hands all over her body. By the time I broke the kiss, Beth was almost panting. "Take off my top." I said. Beth unbuttoned my pajama top and slid it down my arms. After she had removed my top, she untied hers and let it just sit on her frame. I believed she wanted me to remove it, so I did. I marveled at the way her breasts jiggled with the movement on the bed. I lowered my lips and slowly caressed her nipples with my tongue.

"Oh, Da.., um, I mean Jimmy, that feels wonderful." she said. I lowered my hand and squeezed her tit hard, just like her mother liked. As I did, she moaned in my ear. "Oh yea, I like that" she sighed. I bit her nipple gently and she practically leapt off the bed. "Oh God yeah." she said. I began to think that she was too much like her mother. Jan would have done the same thing, but unless Beth really liked it, she would not have known this. I leaned Beth back on the bed and slowly pulled off her bottoms. Her tiny bush came into full view. I couldn't believe how incredible horny I was at that time. I reached for her pussy and squeezed it firmly, just as Jan liked. "Oh shit, Jimmy, I love that" she said. I leaned down and spread her lips open. I was surprised how remarkably similar Beth's pussy looked to Jan's.

"Beth, you even look like your mother down here." I said.

"Really?" she asked. I spread the tops of her lips apart, looking for what I thought would be a very small clit, but as I exposed it, I was shocked to find that Beth's clit was just as large as Jan's. I lowered my face to her clit with delight. Beth jumped as she felt my tongue glide over her clit. "Oh, that feels so much better than my finders.' she stated. "Eat me, .Jimmy Make me come." she begged, sounding remarkably like her mother. I dove into her saturated pussy with my tongue. She even tasted like her Mom. I began to lick her clit in earnest She wriggled and moaned, letting me know that she was enjoying what I was doing. As I continued to lick and suck her young clit, Beth slowly started to moan and wriggle her hips. I pulled the skin back from her clit, fully exposing it and began to suck it like a little cocky. Beth began to cry out and scream.

"OH. JIMMY I'M GONNA COME. PLEASE DON'T STOP OH GOD I NEED TO COME." she screamed. Her hips were bouncing off the bed, just as her mother's used to I inserted a finger into Beth's virginal pussy and she screamed incredibly loud "OH FUCK, I'M COMING EAT ME. OH GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWD " She was writhing and screaming so loudly that I knew the people in the adjacent rooms must have heard it. Beth's screams and moans slowly subsided until she just lay there panting and squeezing her breasts. I rolled from between her legs and almost before I stopped moving, Beth was over me with her head going for my cock.

"Beth, you don't have to do that" I said.

"Yes I do. I know that you like it." she said.

"And just do you know this?" I wondered. Beth closed her eyes and moaned in a low voice, "Oh yes, Jan, suck it." I was embarrassed..

"So you listened to your Mom and me, did you?" I asked.

"Yea, it's where I learned to play with myself. By listening to you two." she explained. Before I could say any more, Beth's warm mouth engulfed the engorged head of my cocky.

"Oh God yes, Baby, suck it." I said without thinking.

"See, I told you." Beth said as she raised her mouth from my turgid cock. I smiled. She had me there. She replaced her hot little mouth around my cock again and slowly began to inch more into it as she gently sucked my cocky.

"How do you know what to do down there?" I asked.

"I watched my girlfriend do it to her boyfriend under the bleachers in school." she answered. She resumed her ministrations to my cock and soon I was really getting into it. Beth released my cock and slid her body up mine. She reached for the box of rubbers and pulled one from its wrapper. I put it on my engorged cocky. She straddled my body and inched her pussy over my rock-hard prick. As she grasped my cock and put it against her entrance, I stopped her.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Beth?" I asked.

"I think I need it as much as you do." she said.

"It might hurt." I warned.

"I know, but I don't care. I know you'll be gently with me." she said and proceeded to impale herself with my cocky. I pushed slowly into her wet little pussy. "Oh my God." Beth moaned. "Oh God I never thought it would feel this good." she sighed.

"Just be careful, Honey. Your cherry." I said. She seemed to acknowledge my words but she continued to feed more and more of my cock into her tight hot little pussy. As I looked at my cock disappearing into her, I wondered why she hadn't felt me break her cherry. But as I looked back at her, I saw her wincing in pain. "Oh God, are you alright, Baby?" I asked.

"Oh, Daddy, it hurts, but it feels so good." she said. But she didn't stop. As she sat up, I noticed a line of blood lying on the side of the condom. I knew I had broken her cherry. Beth continued to pump her tight pussy up and down my shaft. Soon her face relaxed and pure pleasure replaced the pain.

Beth put her hands on my chest and started to fuck me more intensely. "Oh God, Daddy, this feels so good." she said. I marveled at how much she sounded like her mother. She was practically falling on my cock now. I watched as her pussy engulfed my cock again and again. Beth started moaning louder and louder. She reached and grabbed my hands and placed them on her bouncing tits. I obliged by squeezing and kneading them roughly, just as her mother liked. "OH DADDY, I'M GONNA COME ON YOUR HARD COCK. OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD." she wailed as she pounded her pussy on my groin. 'OH GOD, I'M COMING I'M COMING OH GAAAAAWWWWWD " she screamed even louder than when I was eating her. She slammed her pussy down and undulated her hips on my pole and repeated over and over "OH! OH!" Before she had a chance to totally come down from her orgasm, I pushed her off me and got behind her and pulled her up to her knees I was going to fuck her doggy-style, like her mother loved As I pulled her to me, she looked around and actually pushed toward me when she felt my cock touch her pussy. It was still incredibly tight and it took three good pushes to get it buried in her snatch, but when it was fully inside her, Beth begged me to fuck her hard. "Oh, yeah, Daddy. Fuck me hard, like Mommy needed. Like I need " she begged. I grasped her hips and started smacking my groin on her ass Beth began moaning almost immediately "Oh yea, FUCK ME." she yelled "I was moving her on the bed. " Oh God, your balls are hitting my clitty " I began to feel the beginnings of my orgasm. Her tight pussy was milking the sap from me quickly.