My Sexy Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Baby, You're gonna make me come soon." I said as I huffed and puffed behind her perfect little assn..

"I'm getting close too, Daddy. Don't stop, OK." she said. As I continued to pound my little girl's pussy she became more vocal. I was trying my best to hold back my orgasm, but it was very difficult because of her tight pussy.

I felt her pussy begin to squeeze my cock mercilessly. I could no longer hold back and I grunted aloud. "OH GOD, JAN, I'M COMING!" I yelled

"I'M COMING DADDY. OH GOD, I'M COMING FUCK ME HARDER OH YEA OH GAAAAAAWWWWD " We came together in a torrent of emotion and screams and moans As I expelled the last of my seed into the rubber, I collapsed beside my daughter and panted for the longest time. Beth rolled to me and kissed me gently on the lips. "Did you hear what you called me?" Beth said softly.

"No, Baby, I didn't," I said softly.

"You called me Jan." Beth said, a tear forming in the corner of her eye.

"I did?" I wondered and as I replayed the scene in my mind I realized she was right. "Oh Honey, I'm sorry. It's just that you sound and feel so much like your mother, I kind of got carried away." I explained.

"You don't have to apologize, Daddy. I liked it. It made me feel good."

Beth became my 'wife' from that time on. She is a beautiful, well-adjusted woman. We continued fucking like rabbits. Every time she came home from college, we were right on each other like separated lovers. Beth has since married, but still, on rare occasions when we can be alone, we still kindle the sexual relationship that started when she became my 'wife.'" I love my Beth. She'll always be my only little girl.