My Sexy Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,501 Followers

Since the girls were eighteen and not allowed to gamble they were restricted to a certain lane they could walk through the casino, marked on the carpet. We made our way through the casino to the auditorium along with many other people, some dressed up and some not.

The auditorium was packed with fans and everyone around us stared at the girls. They were the hottest things in the vicinity and I put on a good show at trying to shoo off any prospective weirdoes.

The girls were appreciative. We got our seats quite a ways from the stage. We could see the band but they were pretty small.

Our seats were on the aisle and I sat in the third seat in, with Melissa on my right and Lisa on my left. Allyson sat in the aisle seat beside Lisa. We had to make it look like we were just brother and sister, I reasoned, so there was no excuse to sit together when Lisa sat between us.

Lisa and Melissa were very interactive with me during the concert, holding onto my arms when we were standing or slapping my thigh when they wanted to draw my attention to something. Lisa didn't ignore Allyson completely, but her attention was mostly on me. As for Melissa, every man nearby wanted her but she only had eyes for me.

Now, I wasn't shy either, putting my arms around their waist when I leaned in to listen to them tell me something, or putting my arm protectively around Melissa when the guy on the other side of her started eyeing her a little too much. Big orange hair on my left and big pink hair on my right, they looked hot, smelled wonderful, and they were very nice to me. I figured that, though I didn't really trust them like I did Allyson, there was no harm in a little flirting. I hadn't done that, with anyone besides my sisters, since Lily broke my heart.

Near the end of the concert, when everyone sat down for one of the slower ballads, I found Melissa holding my left hand, her arm tucked under mine while Lisa did the same on my right. They both knew what the other was doing. I'm not so big they couldn't see each other, but neither seemed to mind. In fact, they sometimes spoke to each other across me.

I was feeling pretty good by the time the concert ended. It was a rousing finale with everyone on their feet whooping and hollering. We were all in the moment.

My ears were still ringing as we made our way through the casino and out into the parking lot. The ringing slowly faded as we walked. I lead the way and listened to Lisa and Melissa talk to each other about how much fun they had.

Then, halfway to where I had parked, they stopped talking and Lisa asked, "What's wrong?"

I glanced back and saw that they had stopped and were looking at Allyson. She had a pouty frown on her face. That was a look I easily recognized. It wasn't subtle. She was not happy about something.

"Nothing," she said.

Melissa said, "Don't bullshit us. We're your friends. What's going on?"

"Did we do something wrong?" Lisa asked.

"No, I guess not," she said with a sigh as she glanced at me and looked away.

Lisa looked at me and her eyes went wide when she saw the concern on my face. She asked Allyson "Is there something you haven't told us?"

Allyson looked away and muttered, "Maybe."

Melissa whispered something to her that I couldn't hear from where I was standing and when Allyson, after a moment, nodded, she hugged her.

Lisa, who heard the exchange, looked at me and asked, "You fucked your sister?"

"W-what?" I stammered. Instant panic set in. They know what we had been doing! Did they know how to keep their mouths shut? If this got back to Mom and Dad, we were fucked.

Lisa looked concerned and then said, "Did you hurt her?"

"No," Allyson said quickly. "He's wonderful!"

Lisa was confused. She asked, "Why didn't you tell us?"

My sister looked down, shrugged, and said, "I don't know."

I knew why. It was because they were blabbermouths. So, I said, "She didn't want it to get around. DeRidder is a small town!"

Lisa looked at me with serious expression and said firmly, "I would never tell anyone!"

"Good," I said, giving her a smile and trying to deflect her growing hurt and anger.

She thought for a moment, turned to Allyson, and asked, "So, what are you upset about?"

Melissa quickly answered that, saying, "Lisa, she's jealous, okay?"

I was totally confused. I asked, "Jealous over what?"

Melissa chuckled as she took Lisa's arm and walked toward where the SUV was parked. As she passed, she told me with a smile, "Jealous over you, dummy."

Me? I stepped up to Allyson who had tears rolling down her face. I asked, "Is she right? Are you jealous?"

She shrugged and said, "Maybe."

"Why?" I asked.

She hesitated. Then, after a moment, he sighed and said, "Well, the way you were flirting with them I just, well, if you hook up with one of them you won't want to fuck me anymore."

I laughed at that and said, "I'm not going to hook up with them!"

"You're not?" she asked, surprised.

"No. I hardly know them and I sure as hell don't trust them enough to fuck them," I told her honestly.

"But, I thought-"

"Look, you know that Lily broke my heart. I guess you could say I have trust issues; I realize that. So, I'm not going to get involved with anyone without getting to know them very well. I don't have one-night-stands.

"As for you and me, well, you're my sister. I will always love you, and, after everything that's happened, I can't see a time when I won't want to fuck you. I mean, even if, sometime in the future, you or I were to find someone, fall in love, and get married, I'd still want to fuck you."

"Really?" she asked, hope and a smile in her teary eyes.

I nodded.

She squealed, wrapped her arms around my neck, and jumped up to put her legs around my waist. She peppered me with kisses before kissing my mouth hard. She nearly forced my mouth open and pressed her tongue inside, aggressively kissing me and turning me on like crazy.

My cock grew hard in my jeans as I held her ass in my hands so she didn't slide down. With her skirt as short as it was and her underwear only a thong, I found myself holding her bare ass cheeks in my hand as we kissed in the parking lot with many strangers, who had also just left the concert, passing by. I didn't care. I realized in the back of my mind that it was possible we could be recognized by others from DeRidder who had driven over for the concert, but I didn't care in that moment.

I let her kiss me, enjoying her aggressiveness. I wanted to fuck her right there, but I knew that was impossible. Still, realizing that, though my hands were on her bare ass, they were under the skirt and hidden from view. I shifted her weight onto my right hand a bit more and eased the fingers of my left hand forward and under her thong. I felt her asshole and boldly slipped my middle finger inside to the first knuckle.

"Oh!" Allyson squeaked as she pulled her head back and looked at me with surprise. Then she smiled and whispered, "Have I told you lately that you are the nastiest big brother in the whole fucking world?"

I chuckled at that and smiled back at her. I was so happy to see her smile. My cock throbbed in my jeans as she pressed her pussy against it. I glanced around and realized that many people were watching us, including her friends that were waiting patiently by the SUV. "Just you wait until I get you home," I told her.

She kissed me again and hopped down, saying, "Well, then let's get the fuck out of here."

I laughed as I held her hand and we walked toward to SUV. I used my free hand to press the button on the remote twice and unlock the doors. The girls immediately got into the back seat.

At the front of the vehicle I let go of her hand and said, "I have a question."

She stopped and looked at me quizzically.

"Well," I said, "you were jealous of your friends, but not Karen?"

She thought about that for a moment before she realized what I was getting at. "Oh, well, like I said, I was worried that you might go off with one of them and not want me anymore. Karen's our sister, so it's different. You know what I mean? You aren't going to go off with her and say that fucking your sister is wrong because she's your sister too."

I laughed at that.

"Besides, that threesome was fun."

"It was hardly a threesome," I told her. Just because we were all in the room, didn't really make it a threesome in my eyes. I couldn't wait for the next time we did it; that would be a threesome.

As if reading my mind, Allyson said, "Maybe you need to show me what a threesome really is."

***

When Allyson and I opened the front door, after making out in the parked SUV at our parents' house for the prior fifteen minutes, we realized that everyone was asleep. It was past midnight. We also remembered that Rick was supposed to pick up the twins for his joint custody that night, so the boys should not be home.

I kicked off my boots as I knew the sound of them would surely wake everyone if I left them on. Following my lead, Allyson, removed her heels. I left my boots by the front door but my sister picked her shoes up to carry them with her.

Treading lightly through the darkened kitchen and into the living room, her little hand in mine, we could both see that it was dark in our parent's bedroom by the lack of light spilling from beneath their door. However, the living room was illuminated by the television having been left on. The sound was turned down but I could tell it was airing some sort of infomercial.

On the couch opposite the television, where Allyson and I usually sat, laid Karen. She was on her back along the couch with her head turned to face us. Her eyes were closed and her breathing heavy. She was asleep.

"Did she wait up for us?" Allyson whispered above the sound of the television commercial.

I shrugged as I examined my older sister. She wore a robe which had parted quite a bit in her sleep. I could plainly see the freckled skin between her big breasts, and as they sagged a bit to the side, it confirmed that she wore no bra. The tie was loose but it was not parted below her waist. I found myself wondering if she wore any underwear.

"Should we wake her up? We could have a threesome!" Allyson whispered.

"Shh," I said. She was getting a little loud and I wanted to wake neither Karen nor our parents.

Watching Karen sleep for a moment, I took in the sight of the rise and fall of her full breasts, the look of her beautiful face, the way her full lips were parted. I realized that she had probably waited up for us and I was also well aware that our parents were in the very next room. The danger of that was intoxicating.

My cock was hard in my jeans as I watched her lying there, and, intoxicated by the danger and her beautiful form as I was, I walked up to her and knelt beside the couch. When she didn't wake I slowly unzipped by jeans and pulled my raging hard-on through the hole. I was unable to resist the urges running through me. The situation was way too hot for me to pass up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Allyson whispered, moving closer to see what I was up to.

"What does it look like?" I whispered back.

"Right here? Mom and Dad are in the next fucking room!" she replied.

"Shh," I shushed her. "What? Are you scared?"

She was taken aback by that. Up until that moment she had been the one to pull me into the dangerous situations and here I was, being the one to take the initiative. Admittedly, this was one of the riskier things I had done in my entire life, but I was also proud of myself for being so bold.

Allyson smiled at me and shook her head. She moved around to the other side of me, my right side, where Karen's legs stretched out. She knelt down beside me, examined Karen, and whispered, "She's not wearing any panties."

As I took my cock in my fist and slowly stroked it, Allyson pulled the ties of her sister's robe apart. She gently pulled the robe open, revealing her full breasts and small hairless pussy.

I pressed the head of my cock to my big sister's lips, softly, like a kiss. The sight was so thrilling and the situation so fraught with peril that I almost came in her face right there. I found it all so exciting.

Karen didn't wake.

Allyson slowly moved up onto the couch between Karen's thighs. I knew that she's soon wake with all this activity but our little sister was moving very slowly and cautiously. I could tell she was just as turned on as I was.

Pulling back and then forward I kissed Karen's lips again with the head of my cock. Her lips parted easily at the contact, so I moved forward and slipped the head of my dick into her mouth. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever beheld, to see my sleeping big sister with my prick sticking out of her face like that.

Karen's lips were open wide around my dick but her deep breathing through her nose confirmed that she was still asleep. It felt so wicked to do that to her. I figured she had waited up for us and she had promised a repeat of our adventure in the bathroom, but even I was startled at my own boldness.

"Oh my god," Allyson whispered to me. "That is so hot; the way your dick looks sticking out of her fucking face like that while she sleeps. Can I do something?"

My little sister was referring to her touching her big sister's pussy somehow. Now, on the one hand I really enjoyed doing this to her while she slept but, on the other hand, I didn't want to be the only one to shoulder the blame when she woke. So, I nodded.

Allyson took a deep breath and whispered, mostly to herself, "I've never done this before." Then she lowered her face between Karen's thighs. She was going to eat her pussy.

A little surprised and a lot aroused, leaving the head inside, I stroked a single inch of my cock slowly between my sister's lips. From the neck of my cock to the circumcision line and back again, I fucked her face very gently so as not to wake her.

Even in her sleep Karen recognized a dick in her mouth, I reasoned, as I felt her tongue swirl sexily around the head of my prick.

I was in heaven, my back to my parents' door, where they slept just beyond, my cock in my big sister's mouth, her tongue swirling against my most sensitive nerves and sending bolts of pleasure through my body, her naked form visible to my hungry eyes as her robe was fully opened, her breasts full and sagging just a bit to each side, the nipples hard, while my little sister lapped ever so gingerly at her pussy. The extreme danger, boldness, and eroticism all mixed together in my mind as I pulled at the snaps of my shirt.

Karen moaned with pleasure and her lips tightened around my dick as her thighs spread more to allow Allyson better access to continue her ministrations. She was waking up. Her eyes were beginning to flutter and her forehead wrinkling with dawning confusion.

I palmed one of her big tits in my hand, the flesh so soft and warm, and rolled the hardening nipple between my fingers as Allyson continued lapping at her big sister's pussy. She could either be angry or happy when she finally realized what was happening. I figured, the more turned on she was the better.

Karen opened her eyes and looked up at me. That was the moment of truth. What would she do? She reached up with her right hand between my legs, palmed me left ass cheek, and pulled me toward her as she pressed her face forward, driving my dick deeper into her mouth. With one motion she swallowed my entire rob into her face and down her open throat.

"Oh God," I groaned. No woman had ever sucked my cock as completely as my big sister was at that moment. Her lips nestled into my pubic hair at the base of my dick and I could feel her upper and lower lips against both of my balls. Though some women had swallowed the head of my dick into their throats to one degree or another, their throats were all so tight that it was almost painful to the head of my prick. Not Karen. Her throat felt so open and silky against the tip of my dick that she sent me straight to heaven.

Allyson lifted her head from Karen's pussy and whispered, "Shh, Mom and Dad will fucking hear you!"

Karen put her left hand on top of her little sister's head and pushed her down between her legs as she pulled her own head back until just the head of my dick was between her lips. She began bobbing her head back and forth, dragging her lips along my hard throbbing shaft.

"Oh shit," I whispered, as pleasure flooded my brain. I could feel her lips on my shaft, her tongue swirling around the head on every upstroke, and her silky throat on every down stroke. I was glad I was kneeling down.

After a moment, Karen pulled off and whispered, "Oh yeah, right there Honey! Right fucking there!"

She wasn't talking to me, I realized, but Allyson. As I watched, my little sister sucked at her big sister's pussy. She must have found her clit and from the way her cheeks hollowed, she was sucking it pretty hard.

"Yeah, suck it," Karen hissed softly. "Make me come!" Many women couldn't take that sort of treatment of their clit, direct sucking, but apparently she wasn't one of them.

Her breathing labored, my older sister stroked my throbbing dick in her fist. She was unable to concentrate on giving me a blowjob any longer, the pleasure overwhelming her.

I leaned my face down and sucked at her hard nipples as her orgasm approached. I was glad she was not angry at my intrusion and that she was coming so soon. "That's it," I urged her quietly. "Come all over Allyson's pretty face."

"Oh God," Karen groaned, a little louder than I would have liked. My words had apparently pushed her over the edge. She released my dick and devoted both hands to pulling Allyson's head against her coming pussy.

It was such a beautiful sight to see my sister come like that. She was in total bliss as I continued to work on her tits with my mouth and hands.

Allyson sucked at her big sister's clit until her head was finally released. Karen indicated for her to move up and sit on her face, and Allyson didn't argue. She tugged her thong from under her skirt and down her legs before straddling her big sister's face.

I watched in awe as Karen began to eat Allyson's pussy. Her tongue and lips worked on her so sexily and skillfully that our little sister began softly moaning immediately. She knew what she was doing.

For my part, I had to step back to let my little sister climb across the couch. I took the opportunity to unbuckle and unbutton my jeans. Once Allyson had reached her position atop our sister's face, Karen reached out and grabbed my dick again. This time she tugged me toward her as she lifted her right leg out. I knew what she wanted.

I pushed my jeans off my legs and onto the floor before crawling onto the couch and kneeling between my sister's spread legs as Allyson began moaning with rising pleasure. I heard her whisper, "Yeah, that's it! Does it taste good, Karen? You like eating my fucking pussy, don't you?"

As Karen moaned her agreement I leaned forward and pressed the head of my dick to her small waxed pussy. Her mound was ruddy with excitement and the lips were wet with her fuck juices.

Karen, hands on her little sister's ass as she ate her pussy, rocked her hips up, lining up her cunt with the head of my dick, and down, swallowing the first two inches of my prick down her fuck-hole.

I pressed forward and drove myself the rest of my way into my older sister's wet cunt. The entry was silky smooth and the depths of her cunt were like a furnace around my cooler prick. She was so warm inside that I just luxuriated there for a moment; my balls nestled against her ass.

"Shit Karen, you really know how to eat pussy!" Allyson whispered as she squirmed her round ass down against her sister's chin. "I love the way you suck my clit and then fuck my cunt with your tongue. That's so fucking hot!"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,501 Followers